The Plan

SILENCE

unedited again

sorry for the errors

enjoy   ^_______^

 

==========================================================================

 

 

Since Teddy already announced 2NE1's  photoshoot to them weeks ago after they finished recording Dara’s solo track on their full length album, the girls have been visualizing their albums concept. They are sure that it would be a bit different from their mini album that was released few months ago that made theim one of the 'Best Girl Group' in the Music scene.

 

 

And finally, that day comes.

 

 

When they arrived at the location, they weren't disappointed on what they’ve seen - its way much better that what they are expecting. Pretty and gorgeous clothes are everywhere, more volumes and high fashioned accessories. Their personal stylist and friend flew at Japan for this photo shoot. They feel blessed and lucky because the best makeup artists and a renowned photographer and director will handle them today. YG who arrived few days ago pretends that he just arrived also today to personally supervise the girls.

 

 

It was a different CL - it’s more feminine now unlike the baddest female she used to portray before on their mini album and some of their photo sessions at magazines and commercials. But even she wears skirt and girly clothes, the touch of being fierce leader was still there. Bom who’s one of the eye catcher of 2NE1 is also a must see in this pictorial. She even became lovelier that before letting her well shaped asset stands out. The maknae Minzy continues to show how she can still be powerful even she’s the youngest among them. And lastly, Dara who’s forever bubbly and sweet wasn’t afraid to wear and try new clothing that’s only first to seen at her. She even manages to pull off her chic and classy side at the first half of the photo shoot…but when the second started, her professionalism was tested.

 

 

It was just a test shot for her when Yanggae put her a body suit that was almost looked exactly like what CL wore at Jiyong’s concert. It bears her perfectly shaped waist and her porcelain skin and was only paired with a killer shoes and short skirt. No extra accessories added, only her y eye makeup finished the whole new concept for her.

 

 

Dara was in the middle of that shoot when Bigbang quietly showed up bringing the girls food this time. They took a seat behind the large monitor screen at the back stage, almost jaw dropped after seeing her on the screen. Even she’s merely standing there and only projecting her eyes she’s smoking hot in that outfit.

 

 

“Wow”

 

 

Jiyong heard the boys mumbled while their eyes are closely fixed on the monitor. He felt all the blood in his body rises up to his head seeing them looking at her like that. He wanted to stop the whole session and drag Dara out there to cover her with thick jacket and spank the boys. He also wanted to scold his friend for letting her wore that clothes even its freezing.

 

 

YG quietly observe Jiyong since the moment he stepped on the studio.

 

 

‘This boy is really transparent’ he thought himself.

 

 

Those irritated sighs. His dangerously glare and gaze to the boys who'm still fixed their whole attention on the screen. Jiyong’s half amused and half disbelief on his face and his very obvious actions that really tells that his really irritated and pissed.

 

 

‘I think we’ve got a problem’ YG told himself and continue to watch his jealous little boy with a little smile on his face.

 

 

‘Aissshhh... Why did she have to look so beautiful in every angle of her shot?’ he frowned.

 

 

Instead of being grateful on that aspect, he now finds it a little distracting for him. He is sure that if those photos are included on their album cover - tons of fan boys will be all over her.

 

 

“Dara-ssi we’re good now, you can rest for the mean time. Minzy-ah, please come to the center”

 

 

She quickly runs inside the room where the rest chilled in.

 

 

“Come on, let’s go to Dara noona now” Seungri stood up and called his hyungs, but before they can even followed her, Jiyong blocked their way.

 

 

“Let’s just wait for her here. Right sajang-nim?”

 

 

YG nod his head.

 

 

One by one, they took again their seats waiting patiently for Dara to come back. He even heard Bigbang maknae’s mumbled ‘spoiler’ while smirking at their leader. They weren’t disappointed when Dara went back, fully covered with her jacket and smiling brightly at them.

 

 

“Oh! You’re here” she beamed brightly at them.

 

 

“We’ve brought you snacks” TOP handed her a lunch box and smiled at her.

 

 

“Aw, you’re really are good sunbae’s” Dara chuckles and bowed at them.

 

 

“We saw you on your body suit noona”

 

 

“Kya! Omo! Really?”

 

 

They nod their head and gave her thumbs up - except Jiyong who’s wearing a not so good expression now.

 

 

“I’m embarrassed. Kya!” Dara covered her now scarlet red face which makes YB chuckles.

 

 

‘But you don’t look embarrassed earlier’ Jiyong thought and pouted

 

 

He was caught between loving and hating the whole concept of their shoot. Hating it because of that one particular clothing that she just wear earlier. And he is pretty sure that she still wears it underneath the jacket on her. He remembers one certain meeting with YG for the girls album concept about shifting Dara’s imagine more closely to Lee Hyori. But she doesn’t have to show skin since her eyes can turn into a really smoking hot and y one.

 

 

“Are you done shooting?” he finally manages to ask her.

 

 

“Two more outfits and we’re good to go” she happily chirped. “Omo! I’m starving now but we couldn’t eat yet”

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

 

“We’re not allowed to” she chuckles. “Thank you for the foods. I’m sure the girls will love it”

 

 

Even though they would love to talk to her more she was called again by their photographer and found again their selves watching the four girls. They have to leave sooner also because they have an interview scheduled today, so they quietly exited and head towards their engaged compromise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BIGBANG’S INTERVIEW

 

 

It’s the most memorable and enjoyable interview they had so far here in Japan. All of them are relaxed and chatty as if they are just talking to their friend. The boys bond and closeness are literally seen during the whole period, they are laughing and teasing one another, they even started pissing Seungri while TOP was nonstop being energetic and acting very hype.

 

 

They must admit, they all turned into ordinary guys when they are asked about their ideal girl. Their two maknaes answered first and was followed by YB.

 

 

“I think I would love someone who can understand what I’m saying and thinking, and has many qualities that I can learn from when I’m with. I want a girlfriend that is polite and modest” he smiles.

 

 

‘Very Dara’ GD thought. He cleared his throat first before he answered.

 

 

“I like girls who are a little playful and like playing pranks. I like people who are unpredictable and can surprise you. If I come to like a girl like that, I’m gonna hold her tight and never let her go.” He laughs. He looked at YB. “And if I get a girlfriend, I don’t want her to be nice to other guys. I want her to show a special side of herself just to me, like aegyo [cuteness]. If I come to like someone, I would probably show them a different side of me too.”

 

 

That earns him the boys’ meaningful gaze. He just smiled at them and pretends that he doesn’t know what’s running to their minds.

 

 

‘Maybe he should just tell Dara noona’s name to make it simple’ Seungri thought

 

 

‘It’s clearly stated. It’s Dara noona’ Daesung moaned.

 

 

“I like girls who understand me and think the same way. I like people who are more relaxed and calm as opposed to noisy people who badmouth others. And people who can dress and accessorize themselves well. If I got married to a girl like that, I think she’d decorate the house really well” it was TOP turned to answer.

 

 

‘Aissshhh, Looks like TOP hyung is another fan boy’ Jiyong thought himself.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

 

Only one day was left for the girls’ vacation, tomorrow they’ll be back in Korea and the time is getting slimmer for Jiyong who hasn’t completed his entire plan about the Tokyo Tower. Like what their maknae told him, it wouldn’t hurt if they believed on the old tale about it - but now, how can he possibly do it if the girls are fully loaded now?

 

 

“Think fast, it will be your last shot” he glanced once more on their clock. It’s in the middle of the night and still the girls aren’t back. How long has it been since they left them at their photo shoot?

 

 

‘Aissshhh, she is surely tired when she go home tonight’ he frowned.

 

 

“Hyung, aren’t you sleepy yet? I’m sleepy” Seungri tapped his shoulder

 

 

He just shook his head. How can he possibly rest if he knows that Dara’s still working up to this hour? He is sure that she’s already tired now and might be shivering. He once again falls on to deep thinking.

 

 

“Hyung, you’re phone is ringing”

 

 

“Huh?!”

 

 

“Your phone” he pointed

 

 

The maknae just watched how his face fell and even frowned while listening to the other line. He even sighed heavily which makes him curious on what’s going on.

 

 

“Harasso sajang-nim” Jiyong ended the call and put his phone back to the table.

 

 

“Let’s fix Dara’s things. They’re staying at the hotel now” he lazily pulled his feet towards his room.

 

 

Instead of feeling happy that he can finally lay his back on his comfy bed and can sleep soundly without the snore of their maknae he finds himself half hearted while packing Dara’s things now. For the past four days he’s getting used to her presence. Her silly laughs, her craziness - everything about her.

 

 

“Why are they staying now in a hotel hyung?” Seungri helped him

 

 

He shrugged his shoulder and continues to nicely fold Dara’s clothes and carefully put it back on her stroller bag. He made sure that all her things are inside even her beloved baby doll - then he automatically stopped.

 

 

“Finally….” Jiyong smiled and grab Tamtam.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FIVE HOURS BEFORE THE GIRLS DEPARTURE
3:20 PM

 

 

 

“Have you seen Tamtamie?”

 

 

 

The three girls shook their head and continue to pack their things. Among the four of them, her bag was the one who’s neatly done. All her things are inside - except her baby doll.

 

 

Tonight they will be back in Korea and YG would join them since he’s also busy preparing for Se7en’s new album. For some reason, Dara finds it weird having more security around them - especially when they’re on their vacation. It wasn’t really a big event or show to have security swarming around them. It’s just an ordinary day and they are only going back to their country.

 

 

“Maybe Jiyong oppa forgot to pack Tamtam” CL answered

 

 

“CL-roo is right. Just call her Ssantoki”

 

 

Dara grabs her phone and dialed his number. The girls secretly watched her composing herself while calling.

 

 

“Ya! Is Tamtamie there? I can’t find her on my bag”

 

 

Jiyong was controlling his laughter. He was waiting for her call since morning and he already rehearsed everything that he would tell her.

 

 

“Wait, let me check first” he answered and pretend that he walked inside his room to look for something well in fact the one that Dara’s looking for was on his arms.

 

 

“Yeah, Tamtam is here”

 

 

“Really? Kya! I thought I’ve lost her” she let out a relieved sigh. “Can you do me a favor?”

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

“Can you bring Tamtamie here?”

 

 

He tightens his grip on his phone and controls his excitement. It was his turn to let out a heavy sighed and tried to sound apologetically.

 

 

“I’m sorry but I have personal stuff to do. But I can still meet you half way if you like?”