Wish Granted : Part One

SILENCE

 

long chapter ahead

enjoy ^__________^

 

=======================================================================================

 

 

 

“What do you want?” the cold and stern voice of Jiyong filled the empty hallway.

 

 

“What’s with that face Jiyong oppa? Aren’t you happy to see me again?” Jina smiles not minding the dark look of the man standing right in front of her.

 

 

A smug smile appeared on his face and threw her deathly glare.

 

 

“There’s nothing to be happy seeing you”

 

 

“You’re so harsh oppa…” she chuckles instead.

 

 

“I told you it won’t be easy to escape me” Jina continued wearing a meaningful grin.

 

 

 

Jiyong’s eyes turned into tiny slits as is he’s sickened on her merely presence. He manages to act civil in front of the boys earlier, successfully controlled his temper and made their way out to have a private talk plus, he doesn’t want Dara to see her backstage. Until now, she doesn’t ask him what’s the reason why the two of them broke up. She never brought back their past issues since they two of them been together and they’ve never talked about Jina – ever.

 

 

“Remember this?” she grabs the brown tightly sealed envelope from her back.

 

 

He froze for a moment and felt that his senses became numb. He perfectly knew that one.

 

 

“It’s yours now”

 

 

 

 

 

SILENCE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile both TOP and YB exchange glances, flashing the mixed worried and frighten in their eyes hearing the loud cheers of the crowd. It’s a cue that the girls are now off to stage and will be heading directly towards them. All of them would agree that their Leader was really shocked seeing Jina came uninvited at their concert plus, she even successfully passed thru the tight security outside. But knowing him as being quick witted person, he recovered swiftly from the shock and wore his casual face and excuses himself to have a short chit-chat. He still completely believes that the four boys around him still don’t know the ‘real thing’ about him and Jina.

 

 

“You did very great Dara unnie”

 

 

“Everyone sang on your part!”

 

 

“Aigoo, they really love our Ssantoki”

 

 

Hearing the girls’ voices getting nearer made their heart beats faster. Daesung automatically shut the door to make sure that Dara wouldn’t plan to go out wherein his hyung and Jina were still talking since Jiyong wasn’t back. Seungri on the other hand compose himself, he the most affected and really looked flushed among the four of them. TOP even gave him a warningly look – stating that they should act normal especially in front of Dara.

 

 

“Kya! Why are you all standing there?” Dara weirdly asked and chuckles upon seeing them all

 

 

YB definitely can’t lie with Dara that’s why he felt something stuck on his throat and can’t answer her. TOP on the other hand was stunned and wasn’t expecting that she would be the one who’ll show up. Daesung was dumbfounded and their maknae was the one who saves his hyungs on this awkward situation.

 

 

“Oh, Dara noona… we ju-just wanted to… erm… to welcome you all. You needed to be given a standing ovation” he nervously clapped his hands and smile weirdly at her.

 

 

The three boys clapped their hands also and get along with Seungri’s lame excuse.

 

 

“You really did great noona” TOP he warmly welcomed her and immediately guided her to take her seat making sure that she’s facing her back on the closed door.

 

 

YB followed him, bringing a bottle of water and towel for her. He knows exactly what to do. Keep Dara busy so she would fail to notice that there’s someone missing in the room. So he intended to seat beside her and carefully wrapped the towel around her since it’s still chilly that night.

 

 

“Thank you Young Bae-ah.” Dara glanced and smile at him. “The crowd is even thicker than yesterday. You must all really proud. Japanese VIP’s really supports you”

 

 

“They really are…”

 

 

“Ah, I wish we could do this also. I’m wishing for a 2NE1 concert so that Blackjacks would also see us perform live” she clasped her hands tightly and wears her cheery and infectious smile once again. Every time she talks about their fans, there’s a distinctive glow on her face. NO one would argue that she really love their fans.

 

 

“We will be one of those Blackjacks that would watch you on your concert noona” TOP also sat beside her, making her sandwiched by two most popular and hot idols of Korea.

 

 

Seungri on the other hand caught CL’s eyes just right in time, motioned to her something. She frowned a little thinking the he’s just up to something ridiculous again. He chooses the furthest corner of the room away from Dara who’s now having a side-splitting talk with his hyungs. He doesn’t need to be genius to notice what he’s hyungs are up to. They are guarding their noona very well.

 

 

“What now?” CL smirks and raising her perfectly curve eyebrows

 

 

“Shhh… not too loud” Seungri hissed and glance at his noon for the nth time. Which earns a skeptically gaze from 2NE1’s baddest female Leader as she notice that he keeps on glancing at their Dara unnie’s direction.

 

 

“What we saw last night… it’s real”

 

 

“Whoa! Seriously?” CL exclaimed

 

 

Bigbang maknae disappointedly nods his head and turned to her seriously.

 

 

“And she’s here… Jina-ssi is here… with Jiyong hyung… outside”

 

 

CL’s eyes grew big as she covers for making a loud surprise gasped. That’s the only time she realizes that indeed Bigbang Leader Kwon Jiyong wasn’t around wherein normally he was the one loves to await them right after their every performance. Plus it gave her goose bumps seeing her sunbaes with their unusual and very stiff behavior.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next Day.

 

 

 

Although Jiyong haven’t fully rested completely after four successful consecutive night of powerful concert, he ecstatically wakes up as if his energy were renewed and wasn’t suffering from series of back pains since their heartless maknae still didn’t allowed him to share his bed. Even though he is the Almighty Kwon Leadah of Bigbang, it was still unacceptable on the maknae’s own room rule. He glanced at Seungri who’s still sleeping, lying comfortable on his warm soft bed and evenly breathing taking this chance to have a good well pampered sleep they’ve all been lacking for days now.

 

 

‘You’re lucky I still have a date, I’ll deal with you sooner’ he scowls while neatly putting his beddings and comforters at one corner of his room near the window. Jiyong glanced at the familiar and special view outside – The Red Tokyo Tower.

 

 

 

 

“You have the whole day to spend with her… Make the most out of it Jiyong” YG’s voice repeats inside his head over and over again.

 

 

 

 

Last night, right after their last and farewell concert he personally asked for YG’s permission about spending the whole day with Dara to celebrate their Post Valentine Date as an official but forbidden couple since their schedule was keeping themselves busy on one of the special day for them. And to much of his delight, he allowed them to have this day off – ALONE.

 

 

This thought uplifts even more Jiyong’s spirit and quietly went out of the maknae’s room. He’s now fully dressed up and ready to fetch his girlfriend on the room right next to them. He’s excited on how this day would turn out and felt he’s jaw drops and was just still dreaming as soon as he saw Dara on her white simple dress, looking breath takingly beautiful wearing her infectious smile.

 

 

“How do I look?” she giggles and turned around

 

 

“Undeniably gorgeous” Jiyong widely beam while rubbing her natural pinkish cheeks.

 

 

“Ah, it’s still chilly… here, wear this”

 

 

He wrapped around her neck the scarf he intended to bring. He knows she does easily get cold and afraid that she might not enjoy the day because it’s a bit freezing.

 

 

Jiyong’s eyes freely wander on her face.

 

 

Apple hairstyle – check
Glowing baby skin – check
Twinkling innocent eyes – check
Infectious smile – check

 

 

“Thank you oppa” Dara sweetly smiled at him.

 

 

“Kya! I’m excited. Where are we going? And why are the others not coming with us?” she wears now her classy but yet simple jacket perfectly matched on her dress.

 

 

“Because it’s our special day… Belated Happy Valentine’s Day baby. It’s better late than never” Jiyong winked and pinched lightly her cute little nose. And after that, he tightly clasped his hand on to hers.

 

 

“Let’s go”

 

 

The happy couple excitedly toured the whole city. It’s a first for the both of them since they have no time to tour and enjoy around whenever they’re here in Japan. Bigbang were always busy promoting their album, guesting on some TV shows, doing radio tours and even attending numerous interviews and photo shoots. Only the places near their apartment and vicinity were the one they’re familiar of. While 2NE1 on the other hand, even they’ve already stayed here few months ago, weren’t able to toured around because they’ve watched closely their sunbae’s on their daily dance rehearsals.

 

 

Even the sun is shining brightly, still the cold winter breeze often time blew kisses to them making Dara’s frail and small body shivers a little, but with Jiyong’s warm comforting arms became her instant life saver. All smiles and cheery laughter’s filled their day. Hand in hand they enjoyed every single second that they are together. No need to worry about the people around them even if sometimes they can’t help but to turn their heads – seeing a very lovely couple so much in love with one another. Both of them are lucky because they’re in Japan, it means there are minimal chance of them being filmed by various fancams since they’ve maintained a very low profile identity off stage. The infamous palm tree hairstyle and the baggy clothes of Dara were out now as she becomes a very chic and elegant yet simple lady this day while Bigbang Leader took off the lavish and stylish accessories and put on a denim jeans, black shirt and cute spec with beanies on – a very boyish and ordinary Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

“Oppa where are we going exactly?”

 

 

“We’re almost there. Why? Are you tired now?” he glanced at him wearing a soft look for his girl.

 

 

Dara shook her head lightly and smile at him beautifully. They’ve been walking almost half an hour now but surprisingly don’t feel any tiredness at all. She’s enjoying the time with him who constantly never fails her to make laugh and feel good about herself.

 

 

Both continue to take the straight path of familiar looking Cherry Blossom trees and slowly, the aromatic scent of fresh coffee beans roasting filled their senses. Dara gasped which makes Jiyong grin widely. He perfectly knows his girl, is a diehard coffee lover that’s why as a treat, he would like to start this day giving all her favorites.

 

 

“Omo! I’ve never heard there’s a place like this” she excitedly chuckles while sitting comfortably at the little umbrella hat outside the coffee house.

 

 

“You like it?”

 

 

“Of course. Aigoo, you know how much I really crave for coffees”

 

 

With that very satisfying answer, Jiyong laid his back on his seat and watch his girlfriend lurking on the peaceful scenery right in front of them.

 

 

“Oh. Before I forgot” he jumps out a little and grabs something.

 

 

Dara looked at him weirdly as he widely spread a glossy paper in the middle of their still empty table.

 

 

“Eh? What’s that?”

 

 

“In the world of ordinary people like me this is what we call a map. You see it’s a very useful piece of paper with different names of places, directions and land-”

 

 

“Kya! I know what a map is” Dara cuts him off pouting her lips

 

 

“You’re really cute baby” he pinched her crinkled nose and chuckles “I’m just kidding”

 

 

She eventually smile and looked at the map which already had different labels on. As what she read, the highlighted places where shopping malls, the others were famous tourist and must see spot around the city.

 

 

“I’ll be your cute Genie today and I’ll grant Ms. Park Dara three wishes”

 

 

“Genie? So you’re now Genie Dragon oppa?” the latter chuckles and excitedly looked at him.

 

 

“You already come up with a name for me” Jiyong laughs also and nods his head. “Genie Dragon at your service. Here take this with you so you would know where you want to go in case you wished me to bring you there. Just name it and I’ll take you there”

 

 

Dara scanned the whole map first and a frown creased her perfectly shape forehead. She neatly folded and slips it inside her pouch bag.

 

 

“My first wish Genie Dragon… No schedules, No maps and No well organize and planned date today. I want to have a random and exciting date with you”

 

 

“Eh?”

 

 

“Ya! I thought genies granted their master’s wish in an instant? Why do you look like unsure to grant my wish?”

 

 

“Ani” Jiyong frantically shook his head but Dara knows her best. The perfectionist Bigbang Leader whom almost all of his life now lives with a daily dose of his planner, following the said schedules and trying to do everything the way he planned it and the way he wished and hope it would come out. She’s a thousand percent sure that Jiyong wasn’t that confident enough that her idea would work.

 

 

“I want t enjoy this day. “ Dara excitedly squeals. “You know what… sometimes it’s really fun to go out without any plans at all.” She sighed happily. “I often do that and I’ve really had a great time. You should try it too oppa. Even just for this day. And besides it’s my wish so you have to deal with it” and stuck her tongue out.

 

 

“Alright, my baby’s wish is granted” he smiles widely.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

Not far from where they are sitting…

 

 

“You’re really out of your mind Jina. Sometimes it’s really hard to know what’s running inside your head” Dong Min gave her a pitiful gaze. But instead of hearing her rants, she just smiled at him and took a zip from her mug.

 

 

“I’m not that crazy Dong Min oppa.” Jina chuckles “We just need to add more drama on our story”

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

 

“I still got the original copies of their pictures, plus your videos. I just wanted them to be too comfortable that they wouldn’t be prepared at all once we released the biggest scandal in K-pop World” she glanced at him.

 

 

“Aren’t you worried for Jiyong’s career? You know they’ve never stop bashing him, plus the case.” Dong Min cleverly asked. He knows Jina’s weakness.

 

 

She was stunned and fell for a defeating silence.

 

 

‘Like what I’ve thought. You still couldn’t do it’ he glanced at her.

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

After a very delicious and worthy meal they’ve shared, Dara started to make this day a special one – by her own will and wish. Both doesn’t have any clues on where their feet are taking them until something caught Dara’s eyes

 

 

“Aigoo! Look! Its Gaho!”

 

 

Jiyong curiously turned his head on the one Dara’s pointing out.

 

 

“He’s so small, and so cute! Look” she excitedly chuckles

 

 

“Your reaction is way too different when you saw Gaho. He’s really tiny that time but you’re so scared at him. You didn’t even want to touch him” Jiyong pouted and looked closely at the small

 

 

“Gaho looks scary that day oppa” she reasoned out

 

 

“Scary?!” Jiyong rolled his eyes. “He’s like a palm size during those times”

 

 

“Aigoo. You know I’m really scared of dogs, plus I didn’t expect that you’ll have one that soon.” Dara glanced at him.

 

 

“Young Bae already had Boss, then you got Gaho, then Tabi got Callie… Omo! You boys are really giving me heart attack if you all send your babies at YG Building while we are practicing” she laughs a little and failed to notice the wide evil grin of his boyfriend.

 

 

“But you love Gaho now right?”

 

 

“Of course I do. He’s a well behave dog now after you’ve sent him to training school, but he’s playful sometimes but that’s still okei. Plus he’s really huge now so I don’t think he can run faster than before while chasing me” Dara chuckles remembering those times that Gaho becomes a naughty boy and really love playing with her.

 

 

“Good thing I’m Ssantoki… I really run fast” she continues.

 

 

“Ah, there are rabbits here too” Jiyong laughs

 

 

It made her jumped out where she’s standing and started eyeing one of her most favorite in the world, the cute white furry and bobbing heads of bunnies on the other end of the pet store. The child that living inside her was born again – she looks like a little girl really surprise and happy seeing a very special gift right in front of her very eyes.

 

 

“I really want to have a rabbit” Dara sighed. “I really looked like a rabbit right? I can run as fast as them”

 

 

“Ani, you looked like a cat more baby” he pointed another cage

 

 

“But I’m Ssantoki… I’m a rabbit. CL-roo fits more for a cat. Everyone says that”

 

 

“Look closely, cats are really playful to the persons they are most comfortable with, right?”

 

 

Dara nods her head and listens intently to him.

 

 

“It’s like you whenever you’re with the girls or even with me. You really love pranks and making as laugh with your silliness and randomness, plus for being such a cute dorky 4D Dara Park.” Jiyong laughs a little. “And cats are very loyal too. Despite of your tons of celebrity fan boys – I hate then baby for real – still, you’re with me”

 

 

That made Dara blushed.

 

 

“You’re bubbly and sweet but underneath that, you have the strongest personality among the four of you which makes you very distinct. Plus even you look fragile, you’re really one tough and fierce lady. Even Pres YG agrees, you can make the impossible possible because we all saw how you’ve survive the heavy breathing and heart pounding training days, harsh words and criticisms from your teachers, the fans and even neitizens. Ah… I was a little help during those times to you baby. Mianhe” his voice sounded lowly and avoided Dara’s gaze.

 

 

“Kya! That’s not true. You’re the one who keeps on encouraging me to go and do my best. I think I wouldn’t survive without you”

 

 

“Really?” his face lightens up and made his voice a high pitched one very similar to Dara’s voice whenever she’s excited for something.

 

 

Dara gave him an approving nod.

 

 

“And I strongly believe that you’re the one who’s really exerting and making our relationship work. I know I’ve been busy and sometimes I’ve lacked time with you. Promise baby I’ll make it up to you…” Jiyong continues.

 

 

“I understand your situation Oppa, you’re the Leader and you’ve been supervising all your shows and works abroad, I know how rough and hard it is.” she smiles and gently runs her finger on her cute little nose. “And you don’t have to make it up to me… spending this whole day with me is enough”

 

 

He felt his heart jumps out of his chest because of so much happiness. Jiyong doesn’t care if everyone passing around pays attention to them or not, all he ever wanted now is to show how lucky he is to have a very loving and understanding girlfriend like Dara. He took the guts and passion to seal his lips on to hers. It was quick but very special.

 

 

“Hmmm… I wonder when we can do this in Korea” Jiyong teasingly smiled at her.

 

 

“Three years from now maybe” Dara chuckles

 

 

The couple didn’t anymore waste time and continue to wander around. Another stall of affordable yet stylish and fashionable clothes and accessories were next on their way. She knows shopping is one of Jiyong’s favorite things to do during his free time, so as a return for a very wonderful coffee, this is one of her own way of giving back to him the happiness she felt earlier.

 

 

And as expected he’s now magnetize by the sets of clothes hanged on each side of the street. Jiyong got used to it that whenever he buy personal stuffs, he also got Dara the same style or even color of what he have. There’s unexplainable feeling of happiness seeing his girl really loving everything that he gave to her, plus he felt really proud whenever they’re wearing the same clothes at the same time.

 

 

“Look baby, do you like this?” he grabs an Asian designed tee.

 

 

“It would fit you more” she chuckle and continue to lurk around. She’s also taking this chance to looks for something they might use for their upcoming MV. Crazy and quirky accessories will sure be there since it became their trade marks.

 

 

He found a Hello Kitty cap and put it on her head.

 

 

“Cute”

 

 

“Oh, what a lovely couple… Newly Weds?” one of the Japanese sellers asked him.

 

 

Jiyong proudly nods his head while Dara was eyeing something. As what he recalls, they’ve been married last December at his Shine A Light Concert during their Hello Performance. He get’s this giddy feeling whenever he remembers their mock wedding picture for the Hello stage background.

 

 

 

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

 

Few weeks before SAL Concert…

 

 

“Come out now Dara, let me see your dress” Jiyong can’t hide the excitement on his voice. They are now at one of YG Building’s studio for one of his very clever and sneaky idea shooting the bride and groom picture for their Hello Stage.

 

 

The concert invitation really resembles like a wedding invitation, therefore, there should be a wedding to look forward to. During those times of finalizing the whole concert, he is sure that he would use all his rights on planning and selecting the stage on each of his performance… and the Hello Stage is really the most special one.

 

 

“Kya! Why should I wear this? Aigoo” Dara answered back while looking at her own reflection. The genuine smile from her lips never leaves which adds more life on what she’s wearing. This is the very first time she’s ever wore a wedding dress in her entire life. It’s one of her secret wish, to get married and wear this beautiful gorgeous white dress while she’s still on the peak of her youth.

 

 

“So they’ll all know that you’re the one who really suits for YB’s Wedding Dress MV” he lied.

 

 

‘What a lame excuse’ Jiyong thought.

 

 

Well, there has been a commotion about Dara starring on YB’s new Single Wedding Dress since the latter really and strongly suggests for Dara herself to be the female Lead on his MV. But YG didn’t allow this, afraid that Blackjacks would take it against her – just like on the I’m Sorry MV with TOP. Plus she’s might be over exposed because of the solo projects she receives during those times.

 

 

‘Aisshhh… what’s taking her so long? He asked himself while walking back and forth in front of the glass sliding door. He glanced at his own refection. He too was now wearing a black tuxedo ready for their photo shoot.

 

 

‘Is it really that long to fit a wedding dress?’

 

 

There are few people also present at the area to give them support and to see personally how their scattered brain Ssantoki looks like on this dress. 2NE1’s stylist Yanggae and y Lee are there at one corner of the room carefully setting up the two life size teddy bears they’ll be using also. TOP, whom for some reasons manages to hang out with them even he sees him becoming stiff whenever Dara’s around. The lights and cameras already set up and were only waiting for the bride to come out of the dressing room.

 

 

“What’s taking noona so long?” TOP glanced at him

 

 

He just shrugged his shoulder and continues to walk back and forth.

 

 

“I think I should check her” Yanggae offered and freely went inside the room.

 

 

“I’m sure Dara-ssi will look great. No need to worry Jiyong” y Lee sniggers. He’s been watching closely his friend’s behavior and it’s surprisingly new seeing him getting tense over a photo shoot. “Sometimes I’m thinking of sparing her with the playful and baggy clothes. She’s really a fan boy magnet”

 

 

‘Fan boy magnet? Whoa! Not really a good thing.’ Jiyong thought and sat at the couch facing the sliding glass door. He noticed that people around him was beginning to look and stare at him – especially his hyung whom know from being a very observant man.

 

 

He fell into a deep realization.

 

 

Slowly, the door swung open. Some gasped, some were stunned while others can’t help but to be amazed on the Goddess sent down from Heaven. As if everyone stops on what they’re doing to give Dara a very warm welcome. That made him snapped out and glanced at his long awaited bride….

 

 

It was like everything turns in to a slow motion. The moment their eyes met – he completely forgets everyone around him. They’ve become invisible on his sight and can only see Dara, on her wedding dress which he personally chose, smiling beautifully to him and only looking at him also. Her hair was nicely tied and wearing an almost unseen make up since she really looks more stunningly beautiful on her simplest state. He widely smile and stood up to carefully guide her out of the room.

 

 

“What do you think?” Dara cutely chuckles. “It’s a heavy dress” she whispered

 

 

All of them couldn’t deny that they would make a very lovely couple. Both really look good whenever they stand on each other’s side. It’s like there’s a magic surrounds them.

 

 

“It suits her well right?” he asked them

 

 

They all gave her thumbs up.

 

 

For all those who have been working with them can honestly testify that this is the most relaxed and fun photo shoot they ever had. Cheery laughter’s, nonstop teasing, crimson pink cheeks, heart melting stares, infectious smiles and cute dorky poses – all are present that day. It seems like this is the most natural way of them whenever they are together. By just merely watching them gives a giddy and happy feeling as if they’re being infected by the unseen love the two were exerting. Plus they can’t help to notice how those eyes have their own way of talking on one another.

 

 

“Move closer Jiyong”

 

 

They are facing one another too close that the tips of their nose are touching against one another. Dara’s was holding this simple bouquet of flower while her other hand was clings around Jiyong’s neck.

 

 

“Closer”

 

 

He step a little more and scooped her little waist to give her a perfect angle. Their eye’s still fixed on one another and smiling warmly.

 

 


“Perfect”

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa look at this”

 

 

That made him snapped out and brought back to his senses. He turned to Dara who’s showing her a cute little ring on her finger. She’s smiling widely while cutely moving her finger.

 

 

“Cute isn’t it?” Dara chuckles

 

 

“Do you want it?”

 

 

Dara pouted and took off the ring.

 

 

“Ani, I just wanted you to see it”

 

 

He frowned a little.

 

 

“Eh? But you already wore you. Do you want me to buy it?”

 

 

That made Dara pouted more and  frowned at him.

 

 

“Aniyo.”

 

 

She made her way out of the store which made him think more of why sudden change of her mood. Jiyong followed her quickly and manages to hold her wrist to stop her from walking away.

 

 

“YA! What’s wrong with you? I thought you’d like the ring? Why don’t you want me to buy it for you?”

 

 

“Why do you want to buy it?” Dara asked back

 

 

“Because you want it”

 

 

“Forget it. Let’s go now” she answered lowly and turned her back.

 

 

 

‘Eh? But it thought she like the ring…’ Jiyong thought and glanced back at the store.

 

 

 

 

================================================

teaser:

 

 

Next Chapter: Wish Granted : Part Two

 

 

“Did I ever tell you that I really really love looking you straight in your eyes?”

 

Dara shook her head.

 

“I fell in love with those pretty eyes the moment I was you” Jiyong continued to stared at her, deeper and deeper before kissing it.

 

Dara cutely chuckles.

 

“Ah… you have six different eye expressions and I really love those, do you know that?”

 

“I have?”

 

Jiyong nods his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==========================================================

author's note:

comment and subsrcibe. I wanna know what you guys think about this one :-)

Can you feel it? Can you feel what's coming ahead? Kekeke