Step Up

SILENCE

 

 

As expected, the event was a success. VIP’s and Blackjacks are great as well. The boys are spectacular as ever and the concert is really a must see. YG family directly heads to the 'After-Concert Party' that their President prepared for them. And as a bonus, he allowed Jiyong to encircle around Dara since it’s an exclusive family affair. All are hyped and enjoying the festive Congratulations Farewell party for Bigbang. Foods and drinks are all over. Gleeful laughter’s and cheers are heard all over the place. 2NE1 and Bigbang sat closely at one another, almost being sandwich by them.

 

 

 

Seungri was talking with Kush and YG, while Daesung was intently having a conversation with Teddy who’s sitting beside CL and Bom. TOP, YB and Se7en are whispering on to one another about the awkwardness they feel on the new YG member while the company couple was spending the whole evening onto one another’s arms. They seem to be inseparable knowing that their time is getting slimmer because the boys need to be fly back to Japan in preparation for their Electric Love Tour. But both Jiyong and Dara are lucky because they’ll be spending V-day together. And that’s one of the things they look forward too – their very first Valentine’s Day.

 

 

 

“Eat more, you’ll need to have lots of energy” he whispered and put more foods on her plate

 

 

“If you continue to fee me like that I’ll definitely blew up” Dara chuckles

 

 

“It’s alright… you won’t have fan boys anymore”

 

 

“Kya! That means I’m not pretty anymore because I’m fat”

 

 

“I don’t care” Jiyong laughs

 

 

Their hands are tightly clasped tightly onto one another under the long table cloth. After dinner both listen to the jokes on the other side of the table. They would even join them and crack jokes that’s definitely a hit and would rolled their listeners into another set of laughter’s

 

 

YG just watched his children having a good time. This is the perfect time to announce all his plans at them. So he took the center stage and all of them give this moment to their President.

 

 

“Since almost all of us YGE family is here, I’m here to tell you that Se7en, please stand up” he smiled. The latter did what YG told him and smiled at everyone. “We’ll be releasing his comeback album this coming May same time as Lee Hyori’s”

 

 

It earned a warm round of applause and the handsome Se7en bowed to them.

 

 

“Plus for our very own Bigbang Boys… TOP and YB… they will soon release their first solo album this first summer. While Daesung will be working to his own now”

 

 

The three boys stood up and received a supporting cheer coming from Dara especially. When their cheers faded, YG looked at Jiyong first who widely smiled at her and nod his head.

 

 

“And for our fierce rookie 2NE1… we’ll be back with a bang soon when they least expect it” YG chuckles.

 

 

Everyone was really waiting for the girls’ full length album since January. He was the one who postponed the release date because of series of concert tour with Bigbang, plus the tons of CF offers to the girls. He really wanted 2NE1 to focus on their new album that’s why he made sure that all their compromises are settled.

 

 

Another rolled of round of applause for the girls who beamed widely at them.

 

 

“Lastly, for one of the eye catcher of YGE, I would like to call Dara Park to please come forward”

 

 

Dara felt her heart jumped out of her chest. She’s definitely has no idea about what’s going on, but her sweet little boyfriend gave her hand a little squeeze.

 

 

“Don’t worry. It’s for your own good” he smiled and let go of her hand

 

 

She stood up next to YG and saw that the whole attention was on her now. Their President just smiled and continues once more.

 

 

“Lately I’ve been receiving love calls from different producers, product managers and even international brands asking for our very own Park Dara…"

 

 

The crowd gave her a warm cheers and ‘woots’ while Jiyong straighten to his seat and proudly look at his girl who’s now blushing and chuckling quietly.

 

 

 

 

“I’ve already accepted the offer for Step Up movie which would be played the lead role…” he didn’t anymore finish his sentence because they are already celebrating.

 

 

 

“Kya! Sajang-nim…”

 

 

“I’ve already talked to the executive producers. And we both agreed that this is the best way to prove everybody wrong about your talent. After all, you’re the only one who can make the impossible… possible. I’m expecting that you’ll exceed all our expectation”

 

 

 

 

Dara gasped.

 

 

It’s a dance movie – meaning she’s really really required to train more hip hop and complicated moves. From her own personal opinion, their maknae, Minzy will really suit the character since she’s the best dancer among them.

 

 

She was speechless. It’s a challenge for her capability. It’s not new to her that everyone’s asking her why she’s included in 2NE1 when there are more deserving talented ladies out there. But she never sees this comments a harsh one – instead, she took it as an inspiration to do more and prove them that she’s worthy to be in 2NE1.

 

 

“I’m overwhelmed sajang-nim” Dara bowed to him. “Thank you for the opportunity. I’m not going to disappoint you. I’ll make YGE family proud” she happily exclaimed and bowed to them.

 

 

“You’ll start your extra dance practice with Aimee Lee, plus with Jiyong and YB when you get back finished the tour in Japan. Your sunbae’s can help you give the hip-hop vibes needed so I’m expecting you to start orienting Dara while she’s in Japan with you boys” YG glanced at them.

 

 

 

After that, the party started. Happy looking people filled the dance floor and welcomed the new female lead in Step up. And since the dance craze was started by YG, the generous dancers showed Dara the hip-hop moves. She just watched them with excitement and amusement.

 

 

‘Am I going to make it?’

 

 

“I’m so proud of you. Congratulations baby” Jiyong hugged her from behind

 

 

“Thank you. I’m really nervous. I need to do more and learn more” she sighed

 

 

“Don’t worry you got the best teachers. Come” he smiled and dragged her in the middle.

 

 

It’s been a while since he last used his hip-hop dance skills. They’ve done a Step Up theme during their Goodbye Baby MV. YB is the best freestyle dancer – there’s no doubt about it, but now, he doesn’t want to be just the second best. He wants to be the best for his girl.

 

 

The angst and confident moves of Jiyong challenges the quiet YB who’s watching from a far. Many visions and new ideas pop in his head right now plus he also wanted to teach her only the best. So in short, it became a friendly show down between the two guys who are undeniably in love with Dara….

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

Meanwhile, Dong Min missed all the fun at the party because he was busy retrieving all the hidden cams he placed at the Backstage. He made sure that no one’s in the vicinity when he secretly sneaks in to grab all the things he had planted there.

 

 

He played all the videos and captures all the things he needed.

 

 

“Jina-ssi will be delighted once she showed these to S… I’m really sure she’ll crave to come back here as early as their schedule” he smiled evilly.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

After-Concert Party

 

 

 

It’s almost 3:00 am and still the party continues. After YG left the party earlier, drinks started to swarm around with Teddy and Kush permission. Everyone’s delighted specially Bigbang’s maknae. He’s now at age and allowed to drink as much as he can. He doesn’t have to envy his hyung anymore.

 

 

“Maknae’s really enjoying it” TOP laughs

 

 

“I think he’s tipsy hyung” YB chuckles

 

 

Their eyes are closely monitoring him – Seungri was encircling every table and lurking at the female dancers. Seeing him extremely hyper tonight, no one can argue with YB’s conclusion. On the other hand, at one round table where 2NE1 was sitting closely with Teddy and Kush, CL can’t help but to feel irritated and scowls every time she heard the flirty laugh of Bigbang’s Victory.

 

 

‘Ridiculous Pabo!’

 

 

The three girls are laughing at teddy that’s becoming comical after few rounds of drink and failed to notice the that his dongseang was showing his charm and cuteness towards the ladies. Dara glanced at Jiyong who’s now encircling with the boys plus with Se7en, drinking with him. She smiled brightly after catching his eyes. Their stolen glances were cut off when CL wrapped her arms around her.

 

 

“Dara unnie are we really not allowed to drink?” she whispered

 

 

“That isn’t ladies drink” she whispered back pointing at Teddy’s glass “But do really want to drink? I can ask the bartender to give us something” she winked

 

 

CL’s face lightens up and excitedly nods her head. That’s what she exactly needs right now. She doesn’t know why but it really irritates her seeing him like that toward other girls. Good thing her generous and loving Dara unnie is there to save her.

 

 

To give their Leader a taste of liquor Dara instantly heads to the bar counter. Bigbang boys included Se7en was surprised and shocked to see her approaching the bar tender. It’s still fresh in his memory when she got drunk last Christmas Day.

 

 

‘Oh! She intends to drink?’ Jiyong frowned

 

 

“Whoa! That’s a strong one” Daesung loudly exclaimed.

 

 

They keenly watch how the bar tender layered five different colors on the crystal towering cocktail glass. Dara was about to return to her seat when Seungri suddenly showed up in front of her.

 

 

“Omo! Seungri-ah” she nervously chuckles

 

 

“Noona are you planning to get drunk tonight?” he was looking a little scarlet now plus his eyes are extra chinky

 

 

“Oh, Ani… that’s not mine” Dara smiled. “It for CL-roo”

 

 

“Lee Chaerin? Whoa! She’s not even at age noona” Seungri loudly exclaimed but before he could even get everyone’s attention, she covered his mouth.

 

 

“Noona…”

 

 

“You’re a little tipsy now maknae. I’ll call JI to help you. You need to rest now. And stop drinking”

 

 

“Me? Tipsy? Ani…” he started hiccupping. “You see that Lee Chaerin sitting over there… she’s all over with Teddy hyung… Does she even know that I exists noona? Do you think I have chance on her?” his eyes turned into a puppy cute one.

 

 

Dara gasped and her eyes grew big.

 

 

‘Revelation Day?’

 

 

“Of course you do. She always notices you but please stop pissing her whenever you see her”

 

 

The maknae pouted.

 

 

“She was the one who always started it noona. She doesn’t even call me oppa…or even sunbae for formality. Ah, my head hurts thinking of ways on how she will notice me. I don’t know what I should do with her?” he unconsciously leaned his head on to her shoulder which made Jiyong stand up on his seat.

 

 

‘That’s it maknae, you’re crossing the line’ he thought himself and advance towards them.

 

 

“Omo! Maknae are you dizzy already?” Dara tried to push her away but she heard him snore and he’s becoming heavy already.

 

 

‘You’ll get what you deserve’ Jiyong irritatedly thought.

 

 

Dara saw him and quickly waved to him.

 

 

“Ji quick… I need a little help. Maknae’s already wipe out”

 

 

“What?!”

 

 

“Come here, he’s heavy”

 

 

He didn’t anymore ask her and grabs the maknae away from her. Dara’s right. He’s already wipe out and already sleeping. He chuckles and catches his dongseang’s eyes. He grinned doggishly to them and already knows what it means.

 

 

“Boys, our maknae’s already sleeping. I need a hand”

 

 

They all excitedly run towards their leader call – even Se7en was there to join them. They already know what to do. Poor maknae, he’ll forever regret this day and might swears that he wouldn’t drink too much anymore.

 

 

Dara watched them as tonight – they turned into ordinary boys. Jiyong – not GD, the famous Kwon Leadah, Tabi – not the tough and y TOP, Young Bae – not the soulful SOL, Daesung – not D Lite, the balladeer and Se7en – not the famous actor and sunbae.

 

 

“Boys are really playful”

 

 

It gives shivers to Dara. That voice –

 

 

“You really did well tonight” Dong Min smiled at her.

 

 

‘What’s happening? Why there’s something with his voice?’ Dara’s mind screams

 

 

 

============================================================

author's note:

 

there was this rumor years ago of making a Korean Version of Step Up movie and Dara Park was one of the candidate to play the lead role. #justsaying LOL :DDD

 

 

double update for you guys. I'm excited to post the new chapters. Go go go! =)))

comment and subscribe. Thank you ^_____^