The Wedding : Part One

SILENCE

Dara runs thru the wave of people even though her visions are becoming blurry because of her tears. She doesn’t want them to see her cry inside of the so called ‘happiest place’ on earth – but she can’t help too. The place is indeed a very lovely that’s why this suddenly comes out.

 

 

There’s something pinching her heart and making it badly hurt and bruised whenever she sees a complete happy family, hand in hand while spending their time together. This is what she’s longing to happen even before – her ever loving and supportive Umma, their maknae Sang Hyun, not the Thunder popularly known now and one of MBLAQ’s member, her only sister Durami who never fails her when it comes to taking care of their Umma since she’s currently busy with 2NE1 and lastly, her father, whom she never sees after five long years.

 

 

A sad smile formed her lips. This is one of her secret wish and dream that’s impossible to come true because of what happened between them. Unresolved family issues, unfixed relationship, unspoken sorrows, conflict of busy schedules and even their personal commitments. All she can do now is to feed her eyes with these images and hoped that someday, she’ll have this very one wish of her – happy long life with Jiyong and their kinds

 

 

‘Aigoo, why are this tears keeps on falling’ she asked herself while gently wiping her wet pinkish cheeks.

 

 Dara chose to take a seat first and continue to weeps silently. Thought they are thousand miles away from one another, in her heart and spirit, they are connected. Her mind was pre-occupied that moment and failed to notice that someone was watching her from a far.

 

 

 

After few minutes of contemplating and calming herself, Dara stands on her feet again and move.

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

The group continues to wanders around without even noticing that 2NE1 is missing the fresh vocal Dara Park. As for Jiyong, he really thought that the girl who keeps on facing her back on to them, wearing exactly the same as what his girl is wearing was indeed her. The familiar physique, wave of hair and even the way she stands was exactly the same as she is – plus she’s always around the girls.

 

 

He was about to approach her when he instinctively he remembers the ‘two person’ rule YG always asked him to do whenever they are out in the public. Just to avoid fancams and pictures as always. He had the whole day with her yesterday and they freely hang outs while hand in hand walking thru the Tokyo streets, it would hurt him if they couldn’t stay side by side this day would he? With that he just satisfied himself watching her from a far every now and then while laugh so hard with their maknae’s new 4D adopted characters from his favorite noona. Even YB who’s so well behave can’t help himself to laugh his heart out. TOP cheekily tag along with Seungri making their tandem an effecting laughing stock.

 

 

“Jiyong hyung you should try dancing like this” their cute maknae’s starting again his version of ‘Bingu TOP’ dance craze. “Ah, it feels so relaxing” and laughs also with his silliness

 

 

“You look pathetically foolish maknae” YB laughs a little breathlessly while clutching his aching tummy because of so much fondness.

 

 

“The original version is way more relaxing than that” TOP sniggers and stand next to maknae while hitting his infamous dance. With his legs widely spreads, moving his head from side to side and making use of his eyes to create weird expressions, Assassin Vick in Iris would be really embarrassed if he sees that one who’s portraying his cold blooded character was looking so weirdly like this.

 

 

“Its way funnier” laughs

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

 

At the far end of the hallway Dara inhaled, took all the times she needs giving her enough room to fixed herself up and let her gorgeous infectious genuine smile lightens up her face. She’s caught in between of half running and half walking as she tries to catch up with them. It wasn’t that long when she saw the familiar built of a young man, facing his back on her wearing his casual jeans and denim jacket and sounding really cheery and happy. They’re just meters away from each other.

 

 

She stopped for a while, catches her breathe and tip toed. By just merely hearing his laughter makes her heart feel at ease again. Her smile grew even wider as she took a step closer to him.

 

 

“Jiyong Op-"

 

 

Dara wasn’t able to move as soon as someone from behind her covered . Her mind froze while her body stiffness, but surprisingly she becomes quick witted at this alarming situation. She struggles to get away but two familiar strong arms swiftly grab her. She started to get panicked.

 

 

'Omo! What's happening?!'

 

 

Dara tried her best but her effort was useless. How can she compete with three guys who are now dragging her out? But surprisingly, they are handling her gently. As if they are afraid to hurt her.

 

 

Weird isn’t it?

 

She felt a little dizzy but before she even completely closed her eyes – she saw someone.

 

 

‘Dong Min oppa?!’

 



Then everything went black…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Despite of the loud cheery and hyper laughs from the boys, Jiyong suddenly stops and felt goose bumps crawled all over his body as soon as he heard that someone called his name. He froze for a second and stiffness. He knew that voice. But it swiftly passes thru and vanished from the thin air. Automatically he turned his head on the very same spot wherein Dara was standing seconds ago. Jiyong glanced back at the boys who are still engross watching Seungri and seems like they were unaware of what happened.

 

 

Were his ears just playing with him? Or someone really did call out his name? He was unsure.

 

 

TOP caught him in this unusual state and gave him a suspicious glare. A frown creased on his forehead. He secretly pokes Seungri and pointed their flushed looking Leader. The latter mischievously grinned and lightens up his face even more.

 

 

“Hyung…”

 

 

“Did you hear it too? Someone called my name right?” he turns to them. “Right?”

 

 

“Ya! I think you have ear problem now hyung” Seungri shook his head with disappointment on his face. The two boys knew that he’s just fooling around because of that stupid expression he’s wearing.

 

 

 “I am disappointed really hyung… you should be the one who have this bionic ears because you’re a singer and composer. Aissshhh… very disappointing… now how can we trust our group with a composer who’s now ears is damage? Right hyungs?”

 

 

“Ya! You naughty rascal” Jiyong immediately chased himwhich made the latter runs for his life. “You’re so dead when I catch you!”

 

 

Meanwhile 2NE1 missing one and Daesung laugh while watching the Tom and Jerry tandem. They doesn’t really mind of people around them were looking at them weirdly. No one can trace that they are indeed one of the most popular Idols back in Korea since they are acting like silly kids today.

 

 

“Daesung oppa smile…”

 

 

He latter was blinded by the series of flash coming from 2NE1 maknae’s cam. After few seconds, she was laughing all by herself while scanning the pictures she recently taken.

 

 

“You looked surprised here… and here”

 

 

“For Me2day, say cheese” it was now Bom who cling her arms around D-lite’s shoulder and do some series of aegyo face. Cuteness overload. He’s the forever obedient dongseang to their lovely Bom noona – even his eyes are sparkling and smiling towards the mini photo shoot they had.

 

 

“Aigoo, where’s Ssantoki? We should take selca’s too. Park sisters”

 

 

“She’s over there noona” Daesung was pointing the same girl his hyung mistakenly thought that she was.

 

 

“That’s not Dara unnie” Minzy in and faced her camera again.

 

 

Even though busy still chasing their maknae, Jiyong was able to completely and clearly hear Dara’s name from their conversation. He paused for a while to lurk more but the teasing Seungri was really playing devilishly at him. His eyes tuned in to tiny slits – he’ll make the maknae suffers first and foremost. He continue chase him.

 

 

“She is…” Daesung insisted

 

“She’s not Daesung oppa”

 

 

“I’ll call noona. Wait and see”

 

 

The latter tapped the girl’s shoulder but he wasn’t surprised at all seeing that it wasn’t really their noona. Minzy is right. She’s not Dara.

 

 

So where she could possibly be?

 

 

“I told you…” Minzy cutely chuckles and looked around. “Where’s Dara unnie? I haven’t seen her for a while now”

 

 

“Isn’t she the one standing there?” CL pointed, the very same spot where in Jiyong stared earlier. “Eh? Where is she now? I just saw her standing there moments ago”

 

 

YB and TOP encircled with them since they’ve notice that they’re having a commotion now. Daesung was explaining to the girls while the latter were covering their mouth. They were shock and curious at first – good thing his hyungs are there to backed him up. The boys talked to them intently and explained something.

 

 

------------------------------------

 

 

 

The two silly kids were still running all over the place. Seungri is really quick plus very fast – no wonder why Jiyong was struggling to catch his breath and becoming a little tired now. The only way he could catch him is if someone would be willingly help him. He smirks.

 

 

“Catch me if you can hyung” Seungri glanced back at him but accidentally stumbled on to something.

 

 

Jiyong was caught off guard and couldn’t help himself to laugh out so hard seeing him down on the floor first. He didn’t anymore care about getting even with him since he already had a dose of his own medicine. Slowly he helped him get up on his feet – still laughing.

 

 

“Aisshhh… what the hell was that?” he’s so red now and looking really embarrassed because of what happened. He’s searching for the thing that made him stumbled- but Jiyong knows best. Seungri just want to avoid the gaze of the people around them who saw him fall on the floor first.

 

 

“Eh? Hyung…”

 

 

“What is it this time?” he timidly glanced back at him.

 

 

“Wasn’t this your shoes that noona wore?”

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

“What are we going to do with her?” the man wearing a grey hoddie asks while sitting comfortably on the couch next to the bed.

 

 

“Let her sleep. Soon she’ll wakes up”

 

 

“Aissshhh… you tighten your grip too much, look it bruised! Sajang-nim wouldn’t be happy when he sees it” the stylish young man wearing an animal printed coat hissed them and looked carefully at the sleeping beauty’s arm. He immediately applied an ointment onto it.

 

 

“No we didn’t. She’s like paper. She was so light”

 

 

“Yeah. I could even lift her using one arm” the one who’s wearing a black shirt proudly shows his well enhanced biceps and winked at them.

 

 

The three of them laughs.

 

 

Then the door widely open, making them all widely smiled – the stern looking middle age man was the one who’s behind all of this. He gave each one in the room an approving and very satisfied nod while waiting for their main accomplice to arrive. They didn’t wait that long because he quickly followed after ending a call.

 

 

“You all did well. I am sure now that by this time, he already noticed that she’s missing” the middle age man speaks.

 

 

“They’ll be waiting for our signal sajang-nim” Dong Min bowed at him.

 

 

“I’m sure Jiyong is so worried now” the grey hoddie man chuckles again

 

“He sure is”

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

Jiyong rushed back on the encircling group while tightly hugging Dara’s shoes. Based on his very visible sate, he’s agitated, anxious and dead worried. He begins the head count – it was only eight of them including him. This made his heart pounds even harder and faster.

 

 

“Where’s Dara?”

 

 

No one answered him. They all kept quiet, looking down and avoiding his questioningly gaze. He kept on exchange his looks to them and still no one care to answer him. It’s starting to piss him off.

 

 

“YA! I’m asking, where is she?” the tone of his voice changes

 

 

The three girls jumps a little and clasped their hands tightly. TOP on the other hand saw how their leader was slowly losing his patience with the situation. He gathered all his strength to give him the news.

 

 

“Noona… she’s…. she’s missing Ji”

 

 

He felt something was stocked on his throat and he was choked, unable to mutter even a single word. The confirming gaze from YB weakens his knees. With everything’s that is happening, he felt so useless. How can he let this thing happened twice? First at the Shibuya crossing and now at Tokyo Disneyland. How can he be so damn careless when she’s with him? What kind of fiancé he is? He’s so damn careless and irresponsible.

 

 

“Da-… ra…” he mumbled.

 

 

He’s afraid that once he called her name out loud, he wouldn’t hear her hysterical high pitched laugh because all this time she was playing pranks on him – like she normally do. He’s afraid that no one would answer her.

 

 

“Hyung… noona told me that she’s just going to the ladies room and she’ll catch up… but she never returned…” Daesung said lowly.

 

 

“What?! Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

 

“I’m sorry hyung... it’s my fault”

 

 

“Jiyong oppa what’s that? Is that a shoe?” CL asked while eyeing on the thing he’s holding

 

 

“Oh my God!” Minzy gasped while her eyes grew big.

 

“It’s Dara unnie’s shoe!”

 

 

TOP instantly grabs his phone and dialed a number. After few seconds he frustratedly turns back to them and handed his phone to the still flushed looking Jiyong.

 

 

“I’ve been trying to call noona’s phone but it’s off”

 

 

“Don’t you think someone kidnapped noona?”

 

 

"Kidnapped? You’re really silly pabo!” CL smirks at him

 

 

“Ya! How come she left a shoe after noona mysteriously vanished? Isn’t it ironic to left a shoe without any reason at all?” Seungri fires back.

 

 

The tension was rising and it’s pretty intense at the moment and it didn’t helped when they started feeding him that kind of conclusion. Without any warning he runs towards the ladies room Daesung was referring earlier. YB glanced at them and gave them a knowing look before following his best friend.

 

 

===================================================================

teaser:

 

Next Chapter - The Wedding : Part Two

 

 

It’s been hours now and still there’s no trace of Dara – even a single strand of her hair.

Jiyong who was now terribly sweating and heavily breathing never stops running all over the place to look for her, but his effort seems to be useless. Even YB who never leaves his best friend’s side was catching his own breath also. For the nth time, he glanced at their worried looking Kwon Leadah who seems to be paler than before.

“Ji…” he tapped his shoulder

“We’ll keep on looking Bae… and searching” the latter desperately sighed. “I’ll never stop…”

“But we’ve been looking all over the place, still…” YB purposely paused for a while waiting for the reaction he’s expecting and he wasn’t disappointed. He gained a murderous glare.

“Common Ji, Let’s be realistic! Noona’s mysteriously missing for hours now, even TOP hyung and Chaerin can’t find her. She’s in trouble now!”

“Don’t you ever think something like that?!” Jiyong snapped out and furiously clutches YB’s shirt.

This situation is testing his patience. He knows that he needed to be calm and open minded at this time but the people around him wasn’t helping him. In fact they are torturing him with those kinds of words – and now, even the last person he thought that would help him was now losing his hope.

“If you’re tired now you can go, but I’m not going t leave here till I find Dara!”