Crab Dance and In or out Version 2

SILENCE

“Noona…” YB widely smiled at her. “Come in”

 

 

“Good morning… I mean good afternoon Young Bae-ah” she chuckles. “Are the girls here?”

 

 

“They are all in TOP hyung’s room”

 

 

“Really? Kya! I missed out all the fun there” she cupped her face

 

 

YB chuckles.

 

 

“Did you eat already? I heard your stomach growl”

 

 

Dara shyly shook her head.

 

 

“Come in. we’re just about to eat” he widely opened the door.

 

 

“Dae, prepare one more plate for noona” YB called out loud

 

 

Both of them heard running footsteps towards them.

 

 

“Omo! Dara noona, I’m glad to see you here! Come in. I cooked our lunch today” he proudly remarked and smile beautifully to her.

 

 

“Kya! Can I just stay here? You’re really serving your guest pretty well” she giggles and went inside their apartment.

 

 

“Heard that hyung? Let’s kidnapped noona” Daesung chuckles

 

 

“Silly” YB laughs

 

 

They shared a wonderful late lunch together. Dara’s really happy that she went down to their room. Just like the old times, YB makes her feel relaxed and worry free. Even Daesung was really funny that day that she keeps on laughing and laughing to his jokes and gags. The two boys even showed them their rooms. Since the girls stayed at YB’s room Dara invades Daesung’s room instead. He has a great view on his window - exactly the same as Jiyong’s view from his apartment.

 

 

She was really expecting that they would asked her why they suddenly disappeared last night but she if was wrong - as if nothing happened. They really acts normal in front of her after hearing the true story about what happened to Jiyong. All of them failed to noticed how time flies - it was getting dark again.

 

 

“Aigoo it’s night again… I feel like I was awake for only an hour and now I have to go back to sleep again” she laughs.

 

 

“Visit us often here noona” Dae bowed at her.

 

 

 She was planning to go back to Jiyong’s apartment now since she’s getting worried why that boy wasn’t awake until now.

 

 

“I will” she smiled at her and waved goodbye to him

 

 

“I’ll walk you home” YB offered.

 

 

Just like what they normally do in Korea whenever she visits him on his dorm there, they often take the stairs to practice her breathing and endurance.

 

 

“Do you think the girls are having fun up there?” Dara asked.

 

 

“Maybe. I heard our maknae went there”

 

 

“I haven’t seen Tabi’s place… Let’s dropped by at him first” she excitedly chirped.

 

 

So instead of going straight to the 7th floor, they changed direction and went up higher… to the 10th floor where TOP’s room was located. From outside they can clearly hear CL’s voice shouting to someone. YB chuckles. He can now imagine the situation inside his hyung’s room.

 

 

“Ya! LEE SEUNGRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You’re really a disgusting pabo!” CL angrily growled.

 

 

TOP was the one who opened the door for them. He was laughing a little after seeing his two visitors looking at the Seungri while being chased by CL.

 

 

“Noona, YB… What a surprise!” he warmly welcomed the two. “Sorry for that, our maknae’s being naughty again” he smiled widely.

 

 

“Why? I thought you liked it? I even signed my boxers, look!” pointing at his signature on his sponge bob boxer that was worn by CL’s beloved sponge bob stuff toy.

 

 

Both Dara and YB laughed also after seeing the two chases each other.

 

 

“Dara unnie” Minzy hugged her

 

 

“Oh! Ssantoki I’m happy to see you” Bom warmly greeted her.

 

 

She sat between the sweet girls and hugged both of them. She already misses sharing a room with her girls. She misses their late night talks and bonding whenever they are about to sleep.

 


YB and TOP continue to watch the two bickering.

 

 

“Tabi, it’s my first time here” Dara excitedly squealed. “Let me see your room”

 

 

“Noona what do you think of my room? A museum?” he chuckles.

 

 

“I heard that there’s lots of weird stuff there, so I guess it’s really a museum… only a weird one” she laughs.

 

 

“You’re the weird one” TOP laughs and willingly show the way to her room.

 

 

YB watches closely from behind.

 

 

Just like what she imagined and saw on Bigbang TV his room is the most interesting one. There lot of weird looking stuffs there. The Chuckie scary doll creeps out Dara. He even showed her his collection of shoes and weird looking suits. But something interesting caught Dara’s eyes.

 

 

“Is that a doll? For real?” she grabs the puffy bunny looking doll with thin long legs laying on his bed and intently looked at it. “It’s so cute!”

 

 

“That’s my girlfriend noona” he chuckles. “I can’t sleep without her”

 

 

Dara tightly hugged his doll. She really likes bunny and it really makes her happy to see something like this on his room.

 

 

“This is a one lucky doll Tabi. Ah, I can hear your fan girls wishing that they were this” she chuckles. “Annyeong, I’m Dara… I should have brought Tamtamie so they could meet”

 

 

“Do you think Tamtam will like my doll?”

 

 

“Sure she will” she smiles Dara finally let go of this doll and placed it back on his bed. “Why is it looked like a rabbit?”

 

 

TOP secretly blushed and avoid answering her question.

 

 

“Ah, noona have you seen my crab hair dress? I’ve left it at Jiyong’s room” he excitedly chirped.

 

 

Top laughed as soon as he saw Dara imitating his pose on his life size poster.

 

 

“I even looked like you here” she chuckles and still not moving.

 

 

‘Teddy hyung is right, she really looked like me’ he thought and smiled.

 

 

There’s something on that picture that resembles him to her - their eyes. Both are smoky and very expressive - it almost looked the same. They can be y or innocent or dangerous by simply emphasizing their eyes.

 

 

“I’ve seen it. Where did you get it?” Dara finally stopped imitating him and sat at the edge of his bed.

 

 

“YG gave it to me since he wanted me to do my own version of your crab dance” he chuckles.

 

 

“It became hit eh?”

 

 

He just nods his head.

 

 

 

"YA! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE IN MY ROOM?"

 

 

Out of nowhere Jiyong suddenly barged on TOP’s door.

 

 

He’s handling the crab hair dress that they’re just talking about and looks like a fuming  Dragon who's about to spit fire. Although at this moment they should feel scared on him but they can't help to look at him weirdly because of the unnoticed sticky paper on his forehead.

 

 

Jiyong's eyes are swelling because of too much sleep. He quickly get up after learning that Dara wasn’t on his room anymore - it’s dark outside and he’s alone at the apartment. He just used the crab hair dress as props in case he didn’t find Dara at his Top hyung's place -

 

 

“I’ve left you message… didn’t you read it?” Dara pointed something on his forehead.

 

 

That’s the only time he realize that there’s something sticks on it. He quickly removed it and read it.

 

 

^ - ^ I’m going to see the girls. I’ll see you later. Bbyong! ^^.

 

 

Then he heard TOP laughs

 

 

“Ya Ji, I’m sure you haven’t read it” judging his reaction.

 

 

"Seriously Jiyong. You didn't even felt that there's something stuck onyour forehead?" YB Laughs

 

 

"I didn't noticed it"

 

 

*Cough* Huge Forehead *Cough*  Useless *Cough*

 

 

"YA!"

 

 

 

“Hyung… Let’s give the girls a welcome party!” Seungri came from nowhere and in.

 

 

It only took half an hour when the Bigbang maknae’s manages to set up everything they need on the said welcome party. Since it was his idea and as a punishment for locking his room for Jiyong, he gave him all the responsibility on preparing and cleaning the mess that they will make after the party ended. Seungri even pushed the entire couch at the side to make the room more spacious and freely to move on.

 

 

“Come on let’s play” he called them after fully finished and grabs everything he needed.

 

 

“Ya! What game? I thought it would be a party?” GD scowl

 

 

He rolled his eyes and turned to their leader.

 

 

“I am the one who organized this party. Trust me it would be fun hyung”

 

 

“What are you planning to do now?” CL’s perfectly curved eyebrows raised after seeing that there are wasabi pastes, cans of beers, bottle of sake, chili paste, sugar and even lipstick on his side. And a very intriguing bottle of wine and glass bowl behind him. She is sure that he purposely hides it but that didn’t escape from her eyes.

 

 

“Aissshhh just sit there and I’ll tell you everything about it.” he instructed.

 

 

Jiyong’s eyes squinting into tiny slits after seeing their maknae hurriedly sits beside Dara and instead of YB whom he really expects to sit also beside her, it was TOP. That didn’t help him to make feel any better now. YB chuckles after seeing him and tapped immediately his shoulder as if saying that they should also take their seats now.

 

 

When everyone found a comfortable position and formed a big circle, Seungri finally placed the bottle of wine and glass bowl at the center.

 

 

“What’s that?” Dae curiously asked.

 

 

“That’s what you called a bottle and glass bowl hyung” he philosophically answered

 

 

Some chuckles while others gave the maknae a dangerous glare - especially Jiyong. Knowing him, he knows there’s something outrageous awaits them in his hands.

 

 

“Ya!”

 

 

“Just kidding” he chuckles. “It’s for our spin the bottle game.”

 

 

“What?!”

 

 

“Haven’t you heard about the spin the bottle game? Chaerin I’m really disappointed with you. You’re calling My Dara Noona scattered brain while you’re the really scattered brain on” Seungri shook his head.

 

 

“Of course I know that game!”

 

 

He ignored the forming tension between him and CL and looked at the others.

 

 

“We’ll play the spin the bottle game, but since I really wanted to make it more interesting and fun, I put some random questions and consequence here, inside this” Seungri shook the half full glass bowl in front of everyone.

 

 

“Ya! How sure are we you didn’t put something ridiculous there?” Jiyong sarcastically asked.

 

 

“Don’t you trust me Jiyong hyung? Me, your Jerry tandem?”

 

 

“No”

 

 

Seungri's face fell which made everyone laugh. He quickly thought of something to get even with him. 

 

 

Their evil maknae faced Dara and hugged her without any warning that almost knocked her out - thanks to the fast and strong arms of TOP who catches them. As expected, both Jiyong and CL’s eyes grew big.

 

 

“Noona… noona” he used his well rehearsed acting skills to look and sounded so hurt on what Jiyong just told him.

 

 

“Oh!” Dara chuckles

 

 

“Ya! Stop it! You’re strangling her” he scolded but instead of letting Dara go, he even hugged her more tightly which really irritates him.

 

 

“Noona…” Seungri once more looked at Dara

 

 

“Let’s give the maknae a break, look he prepared everything so let’s play now” she excitedly squealed and looked at YB.

 

He gave her an approving nod and chuckles.

 

 

“You heard that hyung?” he smirked at Jiyong which pissed him off and was caught in between of dragging the maknae to smack him or to approved on what Dara said.

 

 

“You’re really the best 2NE1 member noona” he beamed brightly at her and completely let her go. “Alright let’s play now!’ he happily chirped.

 

 

Since he’s the game master, he was the one who started to spin the bottle. All of them suddenly feel anxious and nervous on what might happened to them when the bottle stops in front of them. And for the first stop - it was Minzy.

 

 

“Sing a trot song while dancing powerfully” Seungri read out loud what she picked.

 

 

‘Aigoo! You’re making fun out of me Seungri oppa” she shyly stood up and did what exactly what’s written on the paper.

 

 

It earns her a warm round of applause and a very good starter for the game. The bottle spins again and stopped at TOP who blushed immediately after reading the question privately before handling it to their maknae.

 

 

He cleared his throat first to give a dramatic effect before reading out loud his hyung’s question.

 

 

“For TOP hyung, do you have a special someone right now?”

 

 

The girls ecstatically wait his answer. Among the Bigbang Boys, TOP seems to be the very distant and aloof towards them. He hardly talked to them since he became busy also these past few months on his solo career in acting. They even noted that he’s a very private person and cold one to them - well except for Dara now.

 

 

“No, I don’t have any one right now” he straightly answered “but there’s this one special girl who’s I’m really interested of”

 

 

This earns ‘woots’ from his fellow member but Jiyong was so stiff after hearing his revelation. He noticed the closeness between him and Dara, the sudden broke up of their awkward relationship, the way he treats her more special than the other girls -

 

 

“Who’s that girl TOP oppa? Do we know her?” Minzy asked

 

 

“Hyung can only answer one question Minzy-ah” the game master answered for him instead.

 

 

“Aigoo! This is going to be interesting” he heard Bom excitedly exclaimed as soon as he saw the bottle spins again.

 

 

“Chaerin!” Seungri excitedly exclaimed

 

 

“For our dearest Chaerin… aha! Eat a spoonful of wasabi paste” he largely grinned at her. He can’t help but to chuckles when he’s putting the green paste on the spoon but he purposely didn’t filled it and handed to CL.

 

 

She eats it without seeing any hesitations on her face.

 

 

“Whoa! I under estimate you” he laughs.

 

 

He spins the bottle again and waits ecstatically to the next victim… which was Dara. They are excited on what she’s going to do next after seeing her went straight at TOP’s room.

 

 

“For My Dara noona… Crab Dance” he loudly read.

 

 

Complete with her costume, the crab hair dress, she dances while moving out of the room which makes all of them laugh out loud. She never fails to amuse them whenever she did very funny and antic gags.

 

 

‘Ridiculous stunt’ Jiyong thought as he expected earlier.

 

 

Another spins until it finally stopped at Seungri. It was Jiyong who read out loud his question.

 

 

“Maknae, have you ever experience a bad break up?”

 

 

“I had experienced once, when I joined Bigbang. I guess all of us experienced that - except from YB hyung who’s very shy and to Daesung hyung… you know exactly why” he stopped as soon as he heard those laughs

 

 

“I guess she’s my first love - but since I chose to pursue my dream, we broke up… Until now I haven’t seen or hear anything from her… but I’m really hoping that she’s proud of what I have achieved now” he continued seriously.

 

 

He earns a round of applause from Bom and Dara, he smiled at them and then turned to his silly but cute face again.

 

 

“Even I am the youngest, I honestly believed that I am the most experienced one” he laughs

 


His hyung took his words as a challenge. The serious mood was once again turned into a hot one when YB was asked to dance ily in front of the girls.

 

 

“Dance ily”

 

 

The shy Dong Young Bae stood up shyly as always but after a few seconds, he looked serious and started to dance ily in front of 2NE1. Minzy covered her eyes quickly while CL was screaming and enjoying this once in a life time dance number from him. Bom was chuckling shyly avoiding his gaze while Dara, can’t help to blush when he finally showed his well toned abs and did his y and hot dance number as if he’s repeating the very controversial Breath performance of Jiyong on his concert. And Jiyong straighten up on his seat after seeing his best friend’s abs… then he looked at his - erm stomach.

 

 

‘I should really keep on working out’ he thought and can’t help to scoffs after seeing Dara who looks like she’s also enjoying the y dance act.

 

It spins once more and another y dance in the tune of I don’t Care for Daesung. Every one of them is nearly in tears while watching him. He also has a great muscular body, but the y dance wasn’t fits for him. The boys are literally rolling on the floor while laughing.

 

 

“Maknae this is a good game” Jiyong finally praised their maknae for thinking this funny game.

 

 

“Aigoo! I’m so embarrassed now” Daesung covered his scarlet red face as soon as he took his seat. Well, it earns him a standing ovation from his happy and satisfied audience.

 

 

The game continues as he spins the bottle again. It finally stopped at Bom who’s really enjoying also their game.

 

 

“For Bom noona… Do any fast rap song”

 

 

Her cute face really looks surprised and she’s beginning to become nervous on the said task that she should do. She’s chuckling nervously but after few minutes, she manages to pull off a fast rap song - only there are times that she’s having a hard time pronouncing clearly some words, as if she’s eating it all.

 

 

It continued again and stopped once more at Dara. The maknae excitedly and loudly read out loud what she picked.

 

 

“Again for My favorite Dara noona… you have to answer this truthfully” he began and glanced at Jiyong. He caught him looking at his also and gave his a smug smile before he continues. “Give one distinct trait that you noticed on each Bigbang member”

 

 

She chuckles and looked at them one by one while thinking. She glanced at the Bigbang’s Leader who looked like he wasn’t breathing anymore.

 

 

“Daesung ah- he can make everyone feel comfortable whenever they are with him just like what he did to me at Family Outing shooting.” she chuckles. “Seungri-ah, he really reminds me of my brother Thunder. He’s really sweet and well mannered maknae and very loving to their noona.” It boosts his confidence and seated proudly. “Tabi-ah, he’s very weird looking guy” she laughs a little.

 

 

“Say something serious noona” TOP laughs also. Dara gave him a peace sign and continued.

 


“He’s a genuinely gentle person, even it wasn’t too obvious, but seriously, he’s really a sweet tough young man”

 

 

That hit Jiyong again. For the second time he heard Dara commented TOP being a ‘tough and now she even adds young man’

 

 

Dara now looked at YB who’s beaming widely at him.

 

 

“Young Bae-ah… he is my sun. He’s always there to give me warmth especially when darks clouds are above me. He is one of the best people I ever met in my whole life and I’m really hoping to see him in my future. And I’m sure I’ll be seeing you all also” she chuckles.

 



“And lastly, Jiyong-ah… he’s a great performer, wonderful sunbae who taught me everything that I need to be learned. A respectful dongseng and a great friend”

 

 

‘Dongseng? Sunbae? She really thinks I’m still like that? How come she gave everyone a very nice comment except me? She’s really unfair. A really unfair butterfly’ he thought.

 

 

Everyone who heard her really felt the strong emotion when she emphasizes the ‘who-taught-me-everything-I-need-to-learn phrase. But still they are relieved that Jiyong and Jina wasn’t really a real couple and it’s up to Jiyong’s hand to make it up to her.

 

 

Once again the bottle stopped at YB.

 

 

“Ah… YB hyung… do you love someone that you can’t have?”

 

 

He chuckles and felt that the question really fits for him. Dara nervously let out a weak laugh while he’s gazing intently at her before he answered.

 

 

“Before I guess… but when my friend whom I treated like a real brother lets her go… I honestly believed and feel that it’s really my time to pursue her… and I told him that I will never let her go just like what he did to her.

 

 

Tension filled the defeating silence - so TOP purposely cuts it off by spinning the bottle.

 

 

The final and last spin the bottle stunt was for Jiyong. He was really dumbfounded after he saw the stunt written on the paper. Seungri grabs it to him after seeing him stuck reading it. He tightly holds his laughter and didn’t read out loud the task. He wanted everyone to be surprised on what they are about to see.

 

 

He stands up shyly in front and began.

 

 

“In or out am I in or out… am I in or out” he sang so high pitched that he almost sounded like a girl.

 

 

All of them laughed their heart out seeing him sing and even dances on Dara’s famous Tagalog song. He’s doing the dance very well that YB even exclaimed that he nailed the original singer and dancer of the song.

 

 

“In or out am I in or out… am I in or out.”

 

 

This is the best party ever…