I love you

SILENCE

the shortest update I made EVER! Kekeke

Chow ^__________^

 

===============================================================================

 

 

 

DARA: where are you? The boys are here.

 

 

Jiyong smiled after reading her message.

 

 

They are all invited for 2NE1 maknae’s birthday party being held now at the girls’ apartment, but he has different plan tonight so he keyed in his message

 

 

GD: Can you sneak out without being noticed by them?
DARA: eh?
GD: I’m here at the roof top… I’ll be waiting

 

 

Dara frowned.

 

 

She looked around at the happy crowd who’s now enjoying Seungri’s antics joined by none other than his hyung TOP. She glanced at YB who’s sitting beside her chuckling as usual while enjoying their beers and the free show that the two latter generously giving.

 

 

She sighed and now thinking on how she can excuse herself now without being noticed that she’s up to meet Jiyong - the only person that’s missing in the party.

 

 

“Anything wrong noona?”

 

 

“Huh?” she glanced at YB.

 

 

“Ani…” she smiled.

 

 

She tightens her grip on her phone. The thoughts of Jiyong waiting for her were starting to bother her.

 

 

“Where’s Jiyong hyung?” Daesung out of nowhere asked

 

 

They just shrugged their shoulders.

 

 

“He’s been missing after YG talked to him” TOP answered

 

 

“Sajang-nim talked to him?” she unconsciously asked out loud.

 

 

“Ne…”

 

 

‘Maybe he’s upset that’s why she needed someone to talk to’ Dara worriedly thought.

 

 

‘Think fast, he might need you.’

 

 

 

She doesn’t really noticed how long she has been thinking until someone snapped her out from her silence.

 

 

“Were run out of beer!”

 

 

“I’ll buy you guys some beers” she quickly offered. It was the perfect timing that she needs.

 

 

“But noona it’s kinda late. I’ll buy it” TOP protested

 

 

“Ani… Tabi you owe Minzy-ah more gags because it’s her B-day. Let her enjoy her party" she happily chirped and hurriedly squeezed herself out of the door. She wasn’t step away from their closed door when she keyed in her message.

 

 

DARA: I’m on my way

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She hurriedly runs to the elevator only to find out that it wasn’t working.

 

 

‘Eh? Of all the time why is has to be now?’ she muttered and head directly to the stairs.

 

Eight more floors and she would finally reach their roof top. But she doesn’t mind the long and break taking steps she has to make. All she can think of is Jiyong –

 

 

‘He must be felt terrible’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ya! What took you so long?”

 

 

Dara jumped off a little because of fright and felt that her knees suddenly weaken.

 

 

“Omo! I thought you told meet you up?” she clutched her chest and was now heavily breathing.

 

 

Jiyong was sitting on one of the stair step curled like a ball and looking not so happy. He was actually frowning at her. He stood up and meets her half way.

 

 

“It’s so cold out there. I’ve been waiting for you ages ago…. Aissshhh can’t you see my lips? It’s turning blue now!” he exclaimed while pointing his cute little lips.

 

 

She looked at him sympathetically – base from his reddish nose and pale lips he must be really waiting outside. She somehow felt guilty what she can do?

 

 

“I had a little hard time sneaking out and besides the elevator is broken so I have to take the stairs” she reasoned out.

 

 

 

He just smirked at her and extended his hands to her.

 

 

 

“Come now” he pulled her gently and tightly clasped her hand on to her. He even intertwined their fingers on the spaces in between.

 

 

“Wait”

 

 

He rolled his eyes before turning on her again.

 

 

“What?”

 

 

“You told me it’s cold out there so why are we going upstairs? They’re all waiting for us back there”

 

 

‘Smart girl’ he thought himself.

 

 

“I left my things there” he lied.

 

 

“Ok”

 

 

 

 

 

 

They started to head up again. Dara felt his hands are really cold so she even rubbed it with her own hands to share some heat to him. He secretly smiled and continued to step largely leaving Dara having difficulty following him. One hand was tightly clasped to his while the other one was freely swaying.

 

 

“Ji can’t you even slow down a bit. My legs aren’t that long as yours”

 

 

“I’m hurrying”

 

 

“You should go first. I’ll follow you. My feet hurt’s now.” She sighed.

 

 

‘Just what I expected’ Jiyong thought and although he doesn’t want to let her hands go, he must. He runs upstairs leaving Dara behind. He planned all of this – the malfunctioning elevator, his pale lips, and cold hands – everything that happened at the staircase.

 

 

He smiled as soon as he reached the roof top.

 

 

 

“Perfect”

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

“You finally meet them?” Jina asked

 

 

“Yes… they really looked fine… but I haven’t seen the girls” Dong Min answered

 

 

“Be very extra careful with Taeyang and Seungri”

 

 

“I will” he chuckles.

 

 

“Do not do unnecessary things I till I told you so” she warned “This is the perfect way to let them all suffer”

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Jiyong patiently waits until the door finally swung open seeing Dara standing right in front of him wearing a half amazed and half surprised face. Her eyes wander around the place. She gasped.

 

 

“Omo!” both her hands are covering .

 

 

The candles inside little glass bottles scattered around – it’s the only thing that lightens the whole place and thanks to the supportive moon and stars that night which made the whole place even shines brighter. She glanced at Jiyong.

 

 

“Ya! What’s this? As far as I remember its maknae’s special day today, not mine” Dara chuckles

 

 

He stepped closely to her.

 

 

“It will be” Jiyong answered and hugged her tightly.

 

 

“Look closely”

 

 

Her mind freezes. It’s like she’s decoding a big puzzle as she look closely on what Jiyong pointed her. It wasn’t just an ordinary candles scattered around. If you’ll look above, it’s a butterfly that’s widely spread its wings as if it’s finally sets free.

 

 

 

“Saranghe Sandara Park” he whispered

 

 

 

Dara doesn’t know why but tears fell suddenly right after he told her that.

 

 

 

“You have no idea how much I’ve been waiting this moment to come” he even hugged her tighter. “I love you… I really do….”

 

 

 

=======================================================

follow me on twitter

@missyzoej :)