Piece of Advise

SILENCE

“Noona why are you still quiet? Something wrong?” YB frowned.

 

 

They are back on his apartment twenty minutes ago and still she’s not talking. She doesn’t even look at her whenever he’s talking to her. She’s been like that after they saw Jiyong earlier.

 

 

“Ani” Dara shook her head

 

 

He’s already hinting why she behaves like that. He shrugged his shoulders and again faced his back to her. He’s feeding Boss right now and he can’t help but to smile while watching him. He misses his boy so much. Too bad they weren’t allowed to bring their pets in Japan so he has no choice but to leave him to his brother. He was the first pet that Bigbang had. Even Jiyong and TOP loves him and took care of him – he was one of the source of his happiness and the other was still sitting stiffly absent mindedly looking at nowhere in his couch.

 

 

“Don’t think about what happened earlier. It’s nothing” he chuckles.

 

 

“I’m not thinking it. What makes you think that I’m still thinking that Jiyong was half ly when he opened the door for us? What makes you think about that?” Dara rolled her eyes

 

 

It made YB laughs a little while giving Boss a massage.

 

 

“You just said it noona”

 

 

She gasped. She’s already busted. It wasn’t new to her to see a half man standing right in front of her. YB normally does that and she wasn’t feeling like this before. Even he doesn’t have a perfect tone body like YB she must admit Jiyong really looks good now.

 

 

Stood up and washed his hands. Unlike Gaho, Boss is a shy dog like YB. But whenever he’s around she always feel security and confident that he wouldn’t harm her. When the kitchen is finally Boss free, she finally landed her feet on the floor and directly went beside him.

 

 

“Do you want green tea or sweet tea noona?”

 

 

“I’ll help you there” she started putting the warm water at each tea cups

 

 

“Green tea is much healthier” he pointed

 

 

“I’m going to pick that one” Dara smiles

 

 

When they already prepared the tea, they both walked outside YB’s terrace to watch the dancing light around the city. YB took a deep breath and enjoys the scent of Korea.

 

 

“I miss our late night session noona” he chuckles

 

 

“I missed it also. You’ve been busy lately in Japan. We hardly talked to each other” Dara sighed but then smiled at him. “But I’m really glad you’re here now. I miss my Dong Young Bae”

 

 

YB chuckles. He felt his cheeks warmed and smiled back at her. Now that Jiyong and Dara look fine, he can’t help but to sometimes feel a little pinch inside his chest. He knows that he wasn’t the one that Dara needs – it was Jiyong all along. And it’s always been him, while he, the shy Dong Young Bae will always remain as good friend to her… the one who’s always ready to comfort her whenever something’s wrong… her sun that would always showers his warmth during the rainy days.

 

 

“It's so nice to be here.”

 

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

The schedule for two popular YG group are becoming rough. By the end of the month Bigbang is set to do their Big Show Concert. It’s a three day event and the boys are really hopeful that their fans will support them. For a while they left Japan to promote and finished all their unfinished business they left here. TOP and Daesung was recording his solo single, while Seungri guessed on their musical. YB was busy composing his new songs with the help of Teddy leaving Jiyong the only one who have lots of free time to mingle.

 

 

And for 2NE1, their absence in the music scene makes them more visible on printed print ads and photo shoots. After a successful 11st Delivery CF, the girls are busy filming their own delivery story – and today, it was Dara’s turn. She woke up early to prepare herself and to update her me2day. She posts her selca picture and gave shout out to everyone who would read it – including Jiyong.

 

 

GD: hey delivery girl
DARA: that’s me! delivery girl Ssantoki Kekeke!
GD: you’re up to shoot now?
DARA: yes, Aigoo! It feels weird without the girls =(
GD: why?

 

 

He waited and waited but his phone didn’t beep again.

 

‘Must be filming already’ he thought himself and looked at the sleep Gaho.

 

 

He smiled and started to fix himself. Se7en and he will bond today. It’s been a while since they hand a little chit-chat since they are both busy. He swiftly grabbed his things and went down to their parking lot.

 

 

He’s in the middle of driving when his phone finally beeps.

 

 

DARA: sorry for the late reply… our van got a problem. Almost lose control.

 

 

Jiyong immediately called her. It takes a couple of rings before she finally answered it. He even heard that the background was a bit noisy and couple of people is screaming something. It made him more worried.

 

 

“Ya! What happened?”

 

 

“Flat tires. But it’s nearly done now”

 

 

“Where are you? And why is it a bit noisy?” he frowned

 

 

“Han river. In the middle of the bridge literally” she chuckles while waving to the people who pops their heads out of the window to look at her.

 

 

“Do you want me to pick you up there? I’m on my way to Se7en hyung” Jiyong offered and started to look at a U-turn slot.

 

 

“Ani. It’s a different way to him. And traffic is jam-packed.”

 

 

“Are you sure?”

 

 

“Yes. It’s nearly done now so no need to worry. Please say Hi for me to se7en”

 

 

“I will. Ya! Why is it too noisy? Are they calling out your name?”

 

 

“It’s because they saw” Dara chuckles

 

 

Jiyong smiled and shifted his direction.

 

 

“They are worried that you might jumped out of the bridge because you’re wearing a jumpsuit” he teased

“Ya!”

 

 

“Just kidding” he chuckles.

 

 

He froze a little after seeing a very familiar figure standing outside a coffee house. And she wasn’t alone. Jina’s with someone. But he wasn’t sure if he saw her right.

 

 

“Dara I’ll call you back I’m near hyung’s place now.” He lied.

 

 

“Oh, ok. Say Hi for Byul also if she’s there” she added

 

 

“I will… and oh, don’t attract buffy looking topless military boys again. Harasso?”

 

 

Dara laughs.

 

“You’re really funny you know. There are no more military boys”

 

 

When their call finally ended, he turned around only to see that Jina wasn’t there anymore. The guy she’s talking to looks so familiar. Where did he saw that guy? He wasn’t sure. He let out a deep sighed and made his way to Se7en’s apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That was close” Jina sighed

 

 

They hid their selves on the dark alley near the coffee shop and when they are sure that we wasn’t around anymore, they finally come out.

 

 

“I’m impressed eagles view” Dong Min chuckles

 

 

“Of course… its Jiyong’s car” she smirked and rolled her eyes.

 

 


It made him smile wider enjoying the irritated look of Jina and he perfectly knows how to fire her up.

 

 

“I’ve taken them pictures again in Japan. Do you want to see it” he grabs a brown enveloped and handed it to her. She looked at it instantly and clutches her fist.

 

 

“Get ready. We’re about to start our plan”

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s up bro?” Se7en widely smiled at him and made their hand gestures.

 

 

He lifted the cans of beers and smiled at him back.

 

 

“I just wanted to see you hyung” he chuckles

 

 

“Come in, come in”

 

 

“Where’s Byul noona?”

 

 

“She’s busy now so it’s just the two of us” he smiled again. Both of them comfortably sat at his couch and started to open the can of beer. Se7en was keenly observing him, him eyes are sparkling and his aura is way different from what he had last Christmas at the KTV bar. He’s been lively and always smiling all throughout.

 

 

“What’s up with you now? You look so happy?”

 

 

Jiyong chuckles.

 

 

“The boys are really busy now. I can’t even hangout with Gaho all day, he can’t talk”

 

 

“You got a point there” he laughs and took a zip of the beer

 

 

“I miss hanging out with you hyung… especially when we’re still trainees”

 

 

“I miss those times also - everyone seems to have changed well except to Dara-ssi”

 

 

“She’s still crazy as before” he chuckles

 

 

“Noona’s really fun to be with… but when she comes back I hardly seen her. I regret being busy during those times. I was a little help to her. You’re lucky you’re with her”

 

 

“What do you mean hyung?” he frowned

 

 

“You know what I mean” he looked at him seriously

 

 

He froze while Se7en was giving him a peculiar look .

 

 

“I don’t understand you hyung” he nervously chuckles.

 

 

“Aissshhh, you’re so slow Ji” Se7en laughs a little. “The time when they broke up… I’m kinda busy during those times. And I hardly talked to her. Ah, I’m going to beat that guy if I’ve seen him”

 

 

It made him felt a bit relieved but the fact that they’re talking about Dara’s ex boyfriend makes him feel a bit uncomfortable and pissed off.

 

 

“I’ll give you a hand if that happened” he winked and gave him a high five.

 

 

It maybe sounded a bit childish but he really wanted to give him a well deserve punishment by making Dara cried that much before. And he can’t help but to feel a little jealous on him.

 

 

“How is she doing anyway?”

 

 

Jiyong smiled after finishing a can of beer.

 

 

“She says Hi by the way. She’s really doing well”

 

 

Se7en let out a relieved sighed which makes him wonder why.

 

 

“Ah hyung… can I ask you something?”

 

 

“Sure, let me hear it” it was his turn to take a zip on his beer while still waiting for his question.

 

 

“Erm…how did you manage your relationship with Byul noona worked? I mean… when you’re still not allowed to go public” he buckled.

 

 

Se7en almost spit out all the beer inside his mouth and wanted to laugh out loud after seeing him like a little boy who’s a bit embarrassed asking his hyung about something personal. He keeps on looking down and avoiding the meaningful gaze of Se7en. He composed himself first before giving him a meaningful and useful advice. He doesn’t need to be a genius to know that he was already asking for some tips on how he could handle this kind of situation in the near future.

 

 

“Ah… I guess we lasted because we really love each other. Yeah… I think it really is the main reason.” He started. “It’s a two way relationship. We give and take. We understand what we need and feels. We understand what we shouldn’t do and what we should avoid to do. You we’re one of the few who saw how we struggled.” He continued and took again a long gulped.

 

 

Jiyong was fully listening and absorbing every word his saying.

 

 

‘Learn from the expert’

 

 

“But I must say it’s really difficult. We are very sneaky and very positive on everything that’s happening. Even when we couldn’t show or express our feelings for each other, we still manage to take it in a positive way. But I must admit, I really get jealous whenever she’s paired up with different leading men. It’s so rough. And it really did test my patience and trust to her” he glanced at Jiyong.

 

 

“I know how you feel hyung. It .” He agreed “You always have to bear in mind that it’s just work and nothing personal, but you really can’t help it sometimes”

 

 

‘Maybe that’s what noona was paired up with Lee Min Ho’ Se7en thought.

 

 

“Exactly, and what makes it more hard is that whenever there are gatherings, I can’t even be seated with her or else fans will speculate. I just always stayed at her back, looking and observing every fan boys keenly watching her. Ah, I really wanted to shout right in their faces that she’s already mine” he laughs “So when we finally are allowed to go public… ah, it taste like heaven”

 

 

“Really?” Jiyong’s eyes grew big

 

 

He nods his head and smile.

 

 

“I guess who ever court our 2NE1 girls, they really must be persistent and patient. And can control everything that’s happening and that was about to happened” he is sure Jiyong got his message carefully.

 

 

“Hey, have you seen Dara noona’s celebrity fan boys? It’s huge”

 

 

“I already lost count” He smirked.

 

 

“She’s really gaining attention nowadays… no wonder why other fan boys envy’s us” Se7en chuckles while shaking his head

 

 

“They envy us?” there’s a disbelief sound on Jiyong’s voice.

 

 

“Ne… because we are always near her. They are even concluding that you’re a protective sunbae because of the five steps rule. Among the Bigbang you’re the only one who got a spot there”

 

 

“I am protective” he repeated but omitting the word sunbae now.

 

 

“Whoever ends up with Dara noona is really lucky don’t you think?”

 

 

Jiyong just shrugged his shoulder and drink again. He was too pre occupied and didn’t noticed the playfully grin on his hyung’s face.

 

 

“You know what, I just noticed that YB and TOP always talks about her”

 

 

He choked and coughed. His eyes grew big in disbelief. It’s normal if YB was talks about her but TOP – there’s something going on that he didn’t know.

 

 

“TOP hyung always talks about her?” he curiously asked

 

 

Se7en nods his head and leaned at him closely as if he’s going to say something very important.

 

 

“I think TOP likes her. I already noticed that way back when their MV was released. He’s always blushing and looked so nervous whenever he was asked about their kiss. He even denied it which makes him more looked so obvious” he was really satisfied on Jiyong’s reaction. He felt him stiffened as he continues “I even hear from YB that he really made an effort to break the awkwardness between him and Dara”

 

 

‘I knew it. So I wasn’t the only one who noticed it.’ He was started to drawn in a deep thinking, analyzing what his hyung just confessed to him. Just when he thought he’s already finished, he once more leans to him.

 

 

“They even looked alike sometimes. And TOP-ssi has also a rabbit doll. I guess it’s too much of a coincidence”

 

 

“Do you… I mean hyung… do you think TOP hyung likes Dara?” he mumbled

 

 

“Guess so… was it just me or he really looked so jealous and smirking during your lollipop photo shoot? He hardly smile at that pictures”

 

 

What just Se7en told him brought back a wave of memory.

 

 

 

-LOLLIPOP SHOOTING-

 

 

Even 2NE1 aren’t debuting yet they already earned the reputation of female Bigbang because of their funky dress and hairstyles. It’s a debut stage for the all female group of YG. The whole shooting lasted for 24 hours and even they are all tired, it doesn’t seen on their faces – especially to Dara who really missed working right in front of the camera.

 

 

“Weird hairstyle” Jiyong teased and put around the blanket around her shoulder.

 

 

“Look who’s talking” Dara chuckles and wrapped herself. She’s wearing a thin tube dress that’s why she’s shivering even it wasn’t that cold.

 

 

“It’s GD’s style” he laughs while showing his moves while wearing a pink jumpsuit and a big pink hat.

 

 

It made Dara laughed a little.

 

 

“Are you nervous?”

 

 

She shook her head and smiled widely at him.

 

 

“I’m excited. It’s our debut stage and I’m also doing my first CF with Bigbang. Plus the phone’s really cute look” Dara showed her the letters that’s flashing on the screen.

 

 

“Mine’s cooler” he proudly showed his with his name written on it

 

 

“Bright Dara’s the best” she teased

 

 

“Ani, GD is the best”

 

 

They only stopped making fun at each other when the director finally called the Bigbang to shoot. She watches proudly at her sunbae’s while they’re making their moves again. After few takes, they are next. Even Jiyong was becoming tired, he stayed near the stage to watched Dara. She’s smiling although. All of them are really impressed on how she plays with the camera. They all paused for few minutes to let the girls rest for a while and then they began shooting again but this time, they are all at their colorful stage.

 

 

All their outfits are color coordinated. Dara was in the middle of TOP who’s wearing a yellow jacket and spectacles. Even his hair style was a bit nerdy, he even looks hotter than before, while Dara was on her yellow tiger spot tube and her palm hair style really took everyone’s attention. Jiyong was playfully taking all his guts to dance around Dara. It wasn’t a couple dances to begin with but he manages to squeeze his own steps and they got the perfect shot for it. Leaving TOP only left there looking at them while enjoying the whole shoot.

 

 

When it comes to their CF photo shoot, he insisted to put Dara at the center beside him - another clever move by him. They’ve been in that position for hours now still trying to get them a perfect shoot.

 

 

“Aigoo my back hurts” Dara whispered

 

 

“Lean on me” he whispered

 

 

“I’m not allowed. The director says I should stay in this position” she chuckles

 

 

“I’m going to change my position. In between the break you can lean on me harasso?”

 

 

In few takes, they give their best smile to the camera. The girls are really charming and looked so fresh. The three girls are touchy to their sunbae’s except her. She’s sitting stiffly and just giving her best smile. She hardly moved at her position and even Jiyong purposely leaned on her, she still keeps her hands off him. Dara doesn’t know why but she felt like there’s someone who’s giving her goose bumps every time she moves a little closer to Jiyong – as if there are two sharp eyes looking at her from somewhere – it was TOP all along.

 

 

“Don’t move there. GD fix your accessories a little”

 

 

Dara stretched her aching back she jumped a little after warm soft hands touches her giving her quick massage.

 

 

“I know it hurts” YB chuckles

 

 

“Thank you Young Bae-ah”

 

 

“Why is it Dara unnie get a free massage?” CL laughs

 

 

“You’re already leaning at me, but I’ll give you later on”

 

 

That made the three of them laughed while Jiyong can’t help but to smirk while watching YB being touchy on her. They heard someone who cleared his throat from behind that makes YB stopped to much Jiyong’s relieved. He looked back and saw TOP wearing a dark face. That was the only photo shoot that he looked so serious ad wasn’t giving even a small smile from his lips. All of them wonder why….

 

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

 

 

”Hey Ji, are you listening to me? I’ve been talking here and you weren’t even paying attention” Se7en tapped his shoulders.

 

 

“Huh? Yeah… yes hyung”

 

 

“Do you think TOP-ssi likes her?” he repeated again