DARA = Cinderella

SILENCE

 

Even though tired and a bit sleepy Dara still puts on her happy bright face while being sandwiched by Bigbang Hyung and SOL. Since they’ve arrive in Japan few days ago, she felt like she’s been lacking of spending time with these two boys because she’s caught in between their practice and dance rehearsals plus she’s also spending quality time with Jiyong. Dara glanced at the quiet TOP who’s watching the different city lights dancing outside the heavy tinted window of their van while listening to his IPod, but consistently glancing and cheekily smiling at her whenever she turns to him. YB on the other hand was adjusting the air conditioner making sure that it’s not too cold because he’s worrying that she might catch cold after learning from Bigbang maknae that they’ve went home soaking wet earlier. It’s been like that for a couple of minutes until Bigbang hyung slowly leans to her.

 

“Noona listen to this” he whispered

 

 

“What’s this?”

 

 

“One of the song I’ve written” he shyly sniggers and handed her the earpiece. “It’s a rough recording noona. It’s not final though”

 

 

Really? You’re writing songs again?” Dara excitedly squeals. “Aigoo! You boys are really talented”

 

 

YB glanced at them and quietly chuckles. TOP on the other hand nervously waits for her reaction and remarks for this one particular song. A smile creased on his lips as soon as Dara smiled at him while continuing listening to the solo track.

 

 

Her fingers were unconsciously tapping to the tune of the song and already captivated by the catchy melody. To be honest, she’s really impressed. It’s a really nice song plus showcasing the different side of TOP too – he’s not rapping like he normally does instead, he’s singing beautifully. If you’ll listen carefully, he seems like a long time balladeer with this distinct sweetest on his voice.

 

 

Dara’s smile never fades even the song already ended.

 

 

“So what do you think noona?”

 

 

“Very good Tabi.” She gave her thumbs up before returning back his IPod. Then she turns to the chinky quiet guy sitting next to her.

 

 

“Kya! Did you hear it already Young Bae?”

 

 

The latter nods his head and smiled.

 

 

“So does it mean you’re already eyeing someone special?” Dara started teasing.

 

 

TOP secretly blushed and choose not to answer her question.

 

 

“The song’s concept was about the girl whom touches the guy’s cold heart right? Omo! Are you writing based on your personal experience too? Or you’re just inspired?” Dara innocently asked.

 

 

“Aigoo, even so, that girl must be really special if you wrote something so beautiful like this for her”

 

 

“I guess so noona”

 

 

Dara excitedly clasped her hands tightly and waited for TOP to elaborate more but he just remained quiet again. Only those two sharp playful eyes keep on glancing at her and saw how she pouted after realizing that he won’t anymore budged to their topic.

 

 

“Tabi’s now a real big boy. He’s being secretive about his love life even to his noona” she pretends to whisper it YB but intentionally made it a bit louder.

 

 

“I wish I could meet her”

 

 

“Hyung is a very private person when it comes to that” YB chuckles as always. “I never meet someone special to him except from hyung’s Umma and Noona”

 

 

“Really? Whoa! Very private indeed” Dara eyes grew big gave him an approving nod and then glanced back at TOP.

 

 

That made the latter becomes a red bobbing head and holds on to his silence again. He just keenly listens on her hyper noona who now keeps on yawning every now and then. Then she comfortably laid her back on to the seat and cupped her face.

 

 

“You boys are really growing up so fast. Sooner you’ll all meet the girl of your dream and settle down.” she sighed “I think it would be much easier for Male Idols to have a comeback than Female Idols after they’ve tied the knot”

 

 

“Why noona? After you’ve get married you won’t pursue your career?” It was Daesung who’s occupying the back seat with Minzy.

 

 

She let out a cute and cheery laugh.

 

 

“I’m on my 30’s by that time Daesung. When I got married I want to be a full time mother and wife. I want to take care of my kinds and be hands on mother and wife too -” Dara answered dreamily.

 

 

Based on her expression, she’s really wishing it to come true. And no one can argue that she’ll be a good wife and mother to her future family.

 

 

“So I guess I’ll be saying goodbye to the limelight for a while and if my fans and if sajang-nim will still be interested with me even I’m already married and gave me projects, I think I’ll strive harder to comeback” she continues and playfully glanced at their President and CEO who’s also with them in the van.

 

 

That made them all chuckles.

 

 

“Minji-ah is really a darling. I know she can be the best dancer and last long because she’s still young. They needed a talented girl like our very own maknae. But you should also do acting workshops so you can be in drama too like Seungri and Tabi” Dara glanced at her baby Minji. “And for CL-roo, I can see she’ll be the big star and be a fashion icon too. Bomtaro’s voice will never fade and get old”

 

 

“And for Dara-ssi, I can see that you’ll be one of the best candidate to replace me at YGE once I’ve retried” YG couldn’t helped it but to joined their conversation after listening for quiet sometime now. “You have your visions and own way of promoting YGE talents” he chuckles.

 

 

“Really? Kya! You’ll let me replace you? Please retire sooner sajang-nim, or even right after you get married. YGE is in good hands of Ssantoki. I promise” Dara swears which brought a round of laughter’s inside the van.

 

 

“Silly Kid” YG shook his head and laughs at her.

 

 

He glanced at YB and then to TOP.

 

 

He thought he wouldn’t see that kind of look again – but much to his surprise, it’s still there. Months ago when he first noticed it… He thought his eyes were just fooling him but as he learned that their closeness is getting deeper and deeper, he becomes observant and really planned to have them worked and do stuffs together to make sure of what he’s been hinting.

 

 

The sudden swarming of Japanese reporter when 2NE1 arrive and his personal assignment for him to meet them was part of his plan – yes YG planned it all. He wanted to know how far he would cover up on the sudden situation and he’ll be able to meet because there are tons of scripts lined up for him and Dara. Producers weren’t interested with Dara alone. They are also interested to see TOP and Dara on screen since they have oozing on screen chemistry from I’m Sorry MV. Difficulties pass him by but still those two sharp eyes become more meaningful. Suddenly, this cold hearted young guy is slowly turning and being blown away by her. TOP caught his eyes and immediately wears a black expression again.

 

 

‘Top-ssi… don’t push it… you’ll get hurt just like YB’ YG thought.

 

 

For the nth time Dara yawned and stretch a little before she wears her well rehearsed happy face.

 

 

“I’m really excited. Sajang-nim thank you for letting us go there” Dara squeals. “Why did we have to leave today?”

 

 

“Dara unnie it’s a long drive.”

 

 

“How long?” clueless Dara. “Aigoo! I’m going to meet Mickey Mouse finally. I hope when we have our major concert you’ll let us have a Lotte World inspired stage sajang-nim” she laughs “Kya! Am I the only one excited here?’

 

 

“I’m excited too Unnie” Minzy cutely answered her

 

 

“What about you Tabi? Young Bae? Daesung?”

 

 

YB glanced first at his hyung as soon as he earns a warningly look coming from him.

 

 

“Hyung is really the one who’s excited noona. He loves amusement parks. He’s restless when I visited him to his pad earlier while packing his things... plus he keeps on mumbling Mickey Mouse too – just like you” he laughs and moved instantly at the back seat after.

 

 

“YA!”

 

 

“Really? Omo! You’re really a cute guy Tabi. You’re not afraid to show how excited you are too?” she chuckles “I really love amusement parks too. I feel relaxed and happy and giddy. Ah, I hope we can visit Lotte World too together, Bigbang and 2NE1.”

 

 

“We’ll work on that Ms. Promoter” YG answered her.

 

 

“Let’s have a battle. Just like what you had before. Is it really exciting to wear and hide under your masks and become an under covers?”

 

 

“It would be so much fun if we could go out freely noona without creating fuss at all”

 

 

“But I do love the games and the tasks we did before” TOP chuckles and broke his silence again. “We’re so pathetic because we lose at Ji and Maknae’s team even they’re just two and we are three in the group” he laughs “Ah… good thing Ji wasn’t included in the losing team or else he’ll surely faint on the free falling ride. He’s really afraid of heights no-”

 

 

TOP automatically stopped as soon as he felt something hit his broad shoulder. It was Dara, whose eyes are gently shut, evenly breathing and sleeping soundly. He glanced at YB who motioned him to avoid making unnecessary noise that might cause her to wake up and even turned to Minzy who’s about to tapped her unnie.

 

 

‘Eh? How can she sleep so fast like that?’ TOP thought and intently looked at her.

 

 

‘She must be really tired’ he sighed.

 

 

It was a wrong move.

 

The sweet scent of her fragrant hair filled her senses. He comfortably rested his head on to the head board, carefully put on his arm around her small frail shoulder to give her full access to his shoulder. YB on the other hand wrapped her with his blanket and gently caresses her long shiny brown hair.

 

 

YG once more glanced at them hearing the deafening silence suddenly kissed them all at the back of the van. He can’t forget how the two weakly smiled at him.

 

 

TOP instantly closed his eyes for them not to see more the sadness lingers inside him. But then, flashes of scenes wander inside his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-FLASHBACK-

1:45 am
February 15, 2010
TOP’s apartment

 

It’s been hours since he prepared himself to get a well deserve goodnight sleep, still he can’t get the peace of mind he terribly needed. A while ago they are hand in hand covering everything up when Jina and their leader had a private moment together – and he must admit, he really don’t like lying or hiding anything to anyone… most especially to Dara. He’s been tossing every now and then, but still he feels uneasy and he’s sweating really hard even it’s in the middle of chilly winter night. Finally, TOP decided to run outside the kitchen and grab milk or something.

 

 

Total darkness welcomed him.

 

He’s really hesitant at first.

 

‘Aissshhh... Don’t tell me you’re still scared on the said ghost here?’ TOP scolded himself

 

After few minutes of contemplating, he finally took a large brave leap. It wasn’t that long when he heard a strange creepy noise and shadow of something behind their closed door.

 

He froze and swallowed harder.

 

‘The ghost must be real’ he panicked and felt like his face becomes pale. TOP quietly took a step backward, back to his room and was planning to shut himself and wait for the sun to rise even it would surely caused her a black circles around his eyes, but as soon as he noticed a white plain piece of paper slipping thru the small space of the door, there’s a sudden change of plan.

 

‘Aissshhh… that boys must be testing my patience again – especially that maknae’ he smirks, clutches his fist after remembering they’ve been scaring the hell out of his life after the ‘iPod sudden played’ few months ago. He changes his direction and heads towards the main door and opened it forcefully.

 

“YA! You’re really dis - ” he sounded too irritated but instantly choked after seeing who’s there outside

 

“Omo!”

 

“Noona?!”

 

Dara shyly chuckles and sheeply gave her a peace sign while picking up the piece of paper on the floor. She’s now on her pajamas and jackets on and even without wearing makeup, she does still breath takingly beautiful.

 

“What are you doing here? It’s late already”

 

“Did I scare you?”

 

“Ani” he lied and frantically shook his head. “Come inside, Chaerin’s sleeping already”

 

“Oh I didn’t come here to see her” she stammered and avoids his gaze. “Actually, I wanted to give you this. I know it’s a little late already… Happy V-day Tabi”

 

His mind froze and went in to a complete blank for a moment not until he felt Dara’s warm little hands taking his own. He doesn’t know how long he has been staring it. He’s speechless

 

“Erm… Than- thank you noona”

 

TOP handed it like it was a very fragile piece of gem that might broke in to pieces once it was blown even by the thinnest air surrounding them. Still with disbelief in his eyes, he glanced once more at the smiling Fresh vocal Ssantoki in front of him and shifted his eyes to the one he’s holding again. He even secretly pinched his skin to make sure that he’s indeed awake and not dreaming.

 

The silence built between them becomes awkward.

 

“That’s all” Dara laughs a little “Oh, I better go back now. Goodnight Tabi”

 

“I’ll take you home noona”

 

The latter didn’t anymore argue since his floor is one creepy and scary places she ever stepped on to. Maybe because Bigbang maknae was successful on feeding her this kind of stories that’s why she have different vision o this one particular floor – or she’s just a one scared little Dara to begin with.

 

“Does Ji know you went here?”

 

“Ani. He’s sleeping, him and maknae” she smiled “Why are you still awake?”

 

“I can’t actually sleep noona. My body is tired but my mind isn’t”

 

“You’re having sleeping problems now” Dara chuckles

 

TOP shyly nods his head still looking at the flooring. Both of them stopped in front of the closed elevator door – another awkward silence.

 

“It’s kinda late now Tabi, I’m alright here”

 

“I’m fine noona, I want to make sure you safely returned to maknae’s pad”

 

The next thing they know they already reached their room’s floor, bids goodbye and took a last glimpse of her before she completely taken by the door. When TOP finally got back to his room, he gently opened the white sealed envelope and a familiar handwriting plus glossy paper slips out.

 

 

Tabi,

Happy Valentine’s Day! Kya! Are you surprised? Kekeke I know you are ^ - ^ and I know that you’ve received tons of chocolates from your fans and friends back at home. Share it with me if you couldn’t finished it all ^ - ^ Remember, you’re on a special diet too! Kekeke (Just Kidding)

 

I just wanted to give you something that’s not expensive but very personal since I don’t have that much money yet ^ - ^ we’ve finally overcome our awkwardness towards each other – and I’m really happy that we did. I became a noona to you and you become a real life dongseang to me…

 

TOP felt something hit him as soon as he read the word dongseang, but then he continued

 

But today, I don’t see you as TOP of Bigbang, or Assassin Vick of Iris or even Tabi of YGE family. Today you are Seung Hyun, one of the most sincere and passionate person I ever met. Behind your sharp deadly eyes, I saw the goodness of your heart. You’ve been so good to me even though we hardly speak at each other before. You even took care of me during our MV shoot and didn’t let me freeze to death (kekeke) and even I was just an ordinary YG trainee and a shy noona as you always mentioned before, still I know you’ve tried your best to reach out to me.

 

I see myself in you sometimes. Being the eldest but still they treat us like we’re  are the maknae’s, being playful and scattered brain whenever were around the people close to us - very likely me Kekeke!

 

Tabi, I hope this day is not a lonely one.
Happy Valentines Day

Dara ^ - ^


-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

 

 

 

 

A sad smile creased on his lips.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

TOKYO DISYNELAND…

 

 

“Tell me I’m not dreaming…” Dara gasped, eyes closed while slowly turning to Jiyong who’s forever amused and delighted seeing her in that happy state. “It’s not a dream right?”

 

 

He shook his head and gave Dara her personal favorite one sided smile.

 

 

“Why does it feels like I’m still inside my fairytale dream?” she squeals while clutching tightly her chest. Dara’s infamous smile made her even more beauty more vibrant. When Dara opened her eyes, Jiyong was there looking at her lovingly. Then the boyish smile creased from his lips.

 

 

“Ouch…”

 

 

“Now that’s the proof that you’re not dreaming” he laughs

 

 

Dara lightly slapped his hand that pinched her pinkish cheeks and rubbed it gently. It didn’t bruised though, since Jiyong made sure that it wouldn’t cause even a small read mark on her.

 

 

“That really hurts oppa - ” she instantly froze and automatically looked around.

 

Good thing everyone seems to be star struck just like them - swarming all over the place, somewhere taking selca’s, while the others were widely scattered at the extravagant in front Cinderella castle. It stands the tallest and proudest among the other landmarks inside the infamous theme park.

 

 

“Ji, I mean…” Dara continued lowly and bowed her head.

 

 

Jiyong on the other hand can’t help but to frown a little and pouted.

 

 

“It really sounded good whenever you address me Oppa”

 

 

“I know…”

 

 

He sighed heavily and fixed his girl’s jacket. He wanted to make sure that she’s properly dressed, not an eye candy and eye catcher in this fabulous place but will remain as his forever baby girl on her apple hairstyle and no-make-up-at-all get up. She even let her used his Pierre Hardy gray rubber shoes because he wanted her to be comfortable while enjoying this day.

 

 

“Noona I’ve got something for you” YB widely smiled while running towards them.

 

 

Both Dara and Jiyong glanced at his direction. The latter took a small step backward to give him a little room to squeeze in since he noticed that YB was handling something on his hand.

 

 

“Oh Young Bae, what’s that?” she chuckles

 

 

“For you noona” YB who’s undeniably much taller than Dara had an easy way to put on the Mickey Mouse headband to her

 

 

“Wow! It really looks good on you. Right Ji?”

 

 

He just gave her thumbs up and nods his head. His best friend is right. It definitely fits her – she even looked the youngest among then, even beating 2NE1’s young country girl maknae. If he didn’t know Dara personally, he would thought that she’s a 26 year old lady trapped on a 12 year old body.

 

 

“Really? It looks good?” Dara excitedly chirped “Thank you Young Bae”

 

 

“Dara Unnie look” it was Minzy whom out of nowhere shows up on to their side and pointed something.

 

 

They looked at each other first before shifting their eyes on the bright lovely color of a lookalike sugar coated candy walls. It seems like the one Dara frequently dreamt of when she was still little. In just a cue, the unnie and maknae side by side runs towards the colorful cotton candy stall. The two boys were left in wonders and slowly follow them. YB handed him their blue Disney passport book since he knew that he would be the one who’ll keep it.

 

 

“Unnie I like the yellow color please” Minzy cutely turns to her, making a puppy eyes while pleading like a little girl in front of her big sister. She’s using her charm once again and even though Minzy is slowly turning in to a beautiful woman now, for Dara she’ll always be the sweet and young but talented ten year old girl whom grows up right in her very eyes literally, and became one of the main sources of her strength and happiness.

 

 

“One yellow and one pink cotton candy please”

 


“Dara unnie what about us?” CL playfully raised her eyebrow who’s now standing behind her with Bom.

 

 

“Treat us also Ssantoki” it was Bom while smiling at her.

 

 

In a long table, Bigbang and 2NE1 ate their kiddie meal lunch. The girls look cute with their different variants of colored sweet cotton candies while sitting closely at one another. The boys even took some stolen pictures of them, while they are sharing jumbo sausages and pizza. Their infectious laughter’s and happy moods made this day even more special. The passersby’s can’t help but to turned their heads on them because this Korean group is really an eye catcher, not only because they are gorgeous group of people but they looks like little kids now finally had a chance to breathe in and forget all the things that worries them.

 

 

In return for this YG’s once in a life time favor, they promised to move in a group form. It’s one of the clever but very useful plans of their President to protect Dara and Jiyong and at the same time, have fun too. He wanted the other’s not to forget being observant, he’s really counting on to YB and TOP on this while trying to have a private talk with the Bigbang Leader for him to even give a hint on why Jina suddenly showed up since until now, he’s not breaking his silence about this. It’s like hitting two birds in one stone.

 

 

When all of them are now fully rested, Dara was the one who initiated to move again. Time is a precious thing that she doesn’t want to waste even a single second without experiencing the lavish and flamboyant theme park.

 

 

“So where are we going next?” she cheekily turned to them.

 

 

“Jiyong hyung where are we going next?” Seungri asks

 

 

“Huh? Me? Why me?” Jiyong’s confused

 

 

“Ah, Hyung you’re the one who’s known for planning things” Daesung rolled his eyes and can’t believe what he’s hearing

 

 

“Yeah, Jiyong oppa I thought you’re the one leading us today”

 

 

“We’re just following your instructions”

 

 

Jiyong laughs a little and scratch his head.

 

 

“Ya! Wouldn’t it be much fun to spend the whole day without planning it at all? Happiness is much when something came to us without even expecting it.” his eyeing the little engagement ring that Dara’s still wearing and a genuine smile quickly follows.

 

“Someone taught me that one”

 

 

The rest doesn’t have to be genius in order to know that it was their scattered brain Unnie and Noona who gave this simple but very meaningful lesson to their fierce Kwon Leadah. They just smiled and nod their head to him.

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

“Shall we go in or we’ll just stare it from here?” Jiyong whispered to her

 

 

All of them went back right in front of the white towering tower and was fascinated on how it perfectly looks in real life rather than in their imagination and drawings from the story books and animation.

 

 

“Come on now” Dara cutely chuckles and grabbed his hands, tightly clasped it to him. His eyes grew big from shocked, stiffness’ a little as he looked at his fiancée looking unconscious on what she did and didn’t noticed the surprised look in his eyes.

 

 

“Young Bae-ah… what are you doing there just standing?” Dara called him too and even reached out her one free hand to him. And before the latter knows it, she also clasped her hand to his.

 

 

So she ended up spending the whole day with the two special men in her life. On her right, her soon to be her other half and the love of his life – Kwon Jiyong, ad to her left, her soul mate and forever knight in shining armor, her sun that always keeps the dark clouds away from her – Dong Young Bae.

 

 

“Kaja!” Dara excitedly squeals and lead the way in.

 

 

YB was the one who quickly recovered from being stunned. This is the very first time they ever held their hands, and what makes this more a nerve wracking and guilt feeling situation is that they are now in a public place. He doesn’t want fans to have a wrong impression about this. He was hesitant at first but the comforting little squeeze from Dara made him feel at ease. He gently took her hand too in a very gentleman manner. If you’ll watch them it’ like she’s holding each hand in the same state, but if you look closely, Dara and Jiyong’s hands were tightly intertwined on one another, while YB and Dara held hand in a very friendly and no malice way.

 

 

The rest quickly followed them.

 

 

Everything inside it seems unreal, but when she feels and touches everything – it tells it all. Like the real castle on TV, the moment she stepped inside Dara felt she turns to her own Cinderella world

 

 

It was not that too long when she was labeled as Cinderella of the Philippines since an ordinary, shy Korean girl who wasn’t that good on the native language became BIG – not just big but became one of the most popular and known artist in this land. Her cuteness and 4D character is a new and fresh in the local Industry that’s why people loved her and adore how she strives to become a real phenomenal star. From being unknown – she turns to Sandy or sometimes Krung-krung who filmed blockbuster movie hits, tons of product endorsements and did numerous shows. Even though stardom was his last name, she still manages to be a down to earth young lady who never forgets her fans – and just like Cinderella in the story, she had a fair share of unhappy and frustrating and sometimes unfair situation.

 

 

When she lost her career and started to square one in Korea, she struggles, yes really is just to have this one shot chance of making in 2NE1 and viola! Her Fairy God father who happens to be YG gave her this chance and with the help of her friends who also happens to be 2NE1 and Bigbang she finally sets in K-pop world and fell in love with her Price Charming, popularly known as Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

Dara’s Cinderella story relieves and continues until now.

 

 

She finally let go of the two hands to give herself a private moment alone, observing and watching her new family now. Dara glanced at Bom and Minzy who’s cheekily escorted by Daesung and keeping an eye and becomes their Translator. Bigbang hyung, TOP who looks dashing on his new boyish hair cut that she only noticed now, wearing a casual jeans and black tee surprisingly handling camera and taking pictures of them, or rather her alone, secretly while everyone was being fascinated on this castle’s beauty. She even posed for him, sporting her dorky wrinkled nose baby face look and 2NE1 sign as soon as she felt that the camera’s lens were focused on her. Then she caught now CL whose standing closely at one another – she swears, she never seen their self proclaimed baddest female leader blushed so intensely like that even if when her Papa Teddy’s around whom they all know is her ideal man. Seungri on the other hand looks like a proud oppa, guiding and watching her – less the bickering fights of them.

 

 

‘This is what I’ve longing too’ Dara thought with a smile on her lips and even on her eyes

 

 

By just merely seeing her family happy, it’s already giving her an over flowing happiness. But after that, something flashes to her eyes.

 

 

“Aren’t you happy noona?”

 

 

“Oh! Daesung” she chuckles and wears her well rehearsed happy face again. “Kya! I’m happy. Really happy”

 

 

“Why are you teary eyed?”

 

 

“Me?!” Dara nervously laughs. “Nothing… my eyes are becoming teary nowadays. I think something was stuck in my eyes” she lied and looked around to search for something. “Don’t wait for me, I’ll catch up. Need to go to the ladies room”

 

 

‘Eh?’ the latter was left wondering why.

 

 

==============================================

 

teaser:

Chapter 43 - The Wedding : Part One

 

At the far end of the hallway Dara inhaled, took all the times she needs giving her enough room to fixed herself up and let her gorgeous infectious genuine smile lightens up her face. She’s caught in between of half running and half walking as she tries to catch up with them. It wasn’t that long when she saw the familiar built of a young man, facing his back on her wearing his casual jeans and denim jacket and sounding really cheery and happy. They’re just meters away from each other.

 

She stopped for a while, catches her breathe and tip toed. By just merely hearing his laughter makes her heart feel at ease again. Her smile grew even wider as she took a step closer to him.

 

“Jiyong Op-"

Dara wasn’t able to move as soon as someone from behind her covered . Her mind froze while her body stiffness, but surprisingly she becomes quick witted at this alarming situation. She struggles to get away but two familiar strong arms swiftly grab her. She started to get panicked.

 

‘Omo! What’s happening?!’

 

Dara tried her best but her effort was useless. How can she compete with three guys who are now dragging her out? But surprisingly, they are handling her gently. As if they are afraid to hurt her.

 

Weird isn’t it?

 

She felt a little dizzy but before she even completely closed her eyes – she saw someone.

 

‘Dong Min oppa?!’

Then everything went black…

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

guess who's gonna get married?!?  Kekeke

for those who read this already

Shhhhh.......

(^___________^)