Excess Baggage

SILENCE

Jiyong was starting to pack all his things now. Gaho was already picked up by his trainer who’s keeping him whenever he’s out of the country. All his clothes are neatly organized in his bed while choosing which among his hundred pair of shoes will be added on his luggage. He doesn’t know when he would exactly be back here – and he’s having a heavy heart about it. Their schedules are punishing them both. But what can he do?

 

 

 

He heavily sighed

 

 

 

“You’re not done yet?”

 

 

He almost jumped out while clutching his chest and breathing heavily. That made the latter let out her high pitched laugh.

 

 

 

“How did you get in?” Jiyong blushed and hurriedly welcomed Dara who’s peeking her head at the small space of his door.

 

 

 

“You gave me extra keys oppa” she chuckles

 

 

 

He widely smiled at her. Since she usually borrows his clothes he decided to give her extra keys on his apartment so whenever she needed to feel the hip-hop vibes on her dance rehearsal or even on their performances – she can freely walk in and invade his closet.

 

 

 

“You’re leaving tomorrow… we can’t send you off. There’s a sudden change on our schedule” Dara pouted.

 

 

 

“It’s alright baby. As I’ve said it would be harder for me to leave you here if you’ll be there at the airport tomorrow” Jiyong sounded very low. “But you’ll be there after five days right?”

 

 

 

She nods her head and tired to smile at him.

 

 

 

It’s way too long to be away from each other, but they have no choice. YG made sure that their schedules wouldn’t be that compromising plus he really ordered to change the Corby CF shoot be moved tomorrow to avoid fan cams if Dara wishes to send her boyfriend off. Jiyong continue to pack his clothes with the little helping hands of Dara.

 

 

 

“Eh? Why didn’t you bring more clothes?”

 

 

 

“I have tons back in Japan. Ah, I need to bring more shoes” he sighed

 

 

 

“But you have tons of shoes there”

 

 

 

“I wanted to use all the new ones” Jiyong winked and leave Dara for a moment to grab more brand new shoes to his huge walk in closet. He also grabs thick winter jackets since it’s freezing in Japan right now because of the winter season plus he grabs also one of his favorite sunglasses.

 

 

 

That moment gave Dara the chance to secretly put her congratulation gift to her boyfriend for having a great show last night. She made sure that it’s hidden in between his shirts and when she heard his footsteps getting nearer, she quickly composed herself and sat like an angel on his bed.

 

 

 

“Bring thick jackets when you go there” he smiled widely and carefully wore his sunglasses to her. “Use that. It suits you”

 

 

 

“Yes oppa”

 

 

 

“And be good while I’m away.”

 

 

 

Dara nods her head and helped him again packing his things. It was a success because he failed to notice the excess baggage she put on his Sesame Street LV stroller bag. When it’s all settle and done Jiyong sat beside her.

 

 

 

“Plus don’t attract too many fan boys again” he teased

 

 

“Kya! I should be the one telling you that. You’re in Japan and if I remember correctly you stated that you really want to marry a Japanese woman” Dara frown

 

 

 

It made him laugh out loud but the latter didn’t find it funny. So she just continues to stare at him.

 

 

 

“I only said that because we’re promoting in Japan that time. It was YG’s idea” he immediately explained after noticing that Dara wasn’t enjoying his laugh trip.

 

 

 

“Hey, are you jealous? Don’t tell me you’re jealous?

 

 

 

“Ya! You’re very vocal that you like AOI” she smirked once more.

 

 

 

What Dara said made his day. For the first time even she didn’t directly admits that she’s jealous, her actions speaks more. It gives him a giddy feeling so he instantly hugged her tightly.

 

 

 

“I’m just a fan baby and it doesn’t mean that I really like her. I’m just amazed because she’s a singer.”

 

 

 

But Dara didn’t budge to look at him.

 

 

 

“Alright, I won’t mention her name ever again just to make sure that you’re not going to be jealous again”

 

 

 

“What made you think that I am jealous? I’m just curious” Dara immediately stated

 

 

Jiyong chuckles.

 

 

 

“It’s written all over your face. You’re jealous with her”

 

 

 

“No I’m not. I’m just curious”

 

 

 

“Yes you are”

 

 

 

“No I’m not”

 

 

“Yes baby. You are”

 

 

 

“No I’m not”

 

 

 

“Yes”

 

 

“No”

 

 

“Yes”

 

 

 

Dara remained quiet because she knows she’s already busted. But still she doesn’t want to admit it. She perfectly knows that he would laugh out loud –

 

 

 

“My baby girl is jealous. I know it.” Jiyong chanted and kissed her cheeks. “Don’t worry I am forever yours, exclusively yours. If we’re only allowed, I would tell everyone how much I really, really love you.” He hugged her tightly.

 

 

 

“Do you mean that?”

 

 

 

“Of course I do! Promise I won’t ever leave you” Jiyong swears

 

 

 

He was really expecting that Dara’s face would lighten up but it turned to be the other way round. There’s sadness and weariness in her eyes when he catch her gaze.

 

 

 

“Don’t promise me things like that… I’m only expecting that you will do it… just try your best… try your best not to hurt me… I will much prefer that way… so I won’t be disappointed… if… if…” Dara weakly responded

 

 

 

Jiyong instantly hugged her more tightly. It wasn’t that long ago when her father caused the deepest scar inside her heart she’s trying to mend when he left them and stole all her savings to be with his other family – plus her ex boyfriend who also left her for someone new. And it really didn’t help the fact that he was also one of them who hurts her when Jina came back. She’s really having hard time trusting guys because of these reasons – she was always left behind. He felt guilty. Dara already had her fair share on unworthy guys whom she trusts the most but eventually broke her heart.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Dara… I’m sorry if I’ve caused you so much pain before… Believe me I have no choice that time – but I’m here… I’m back… I really regret that time when I -”

 

 

 

“It’s alright oppa… It’s been a while since it happened. I don’t want to talk about that anymore. What’s important now is US” Dara cuts him off. She doesn’t really want to talk about that because it only brings back all the pain.

 

 

 

Jiyong cupped her face and looked straight in her eyes.

 

 

 

“I know you don’t trust guys, but let me hear now… I will try my best not to make you cry again… give me another chance… let me earn your trust again baby… I know I’m asking for too much now…but please give me one more last chance… because I’m working so hard because of you. All this stardom that I have now is because of you… my butterfly. You’re the only woman in my life… Ani…YOU ARE MY LIFE NOW” the strong and fierce Bigbang Leader on stage was now becoming weak and emotional in front of Ssantoki.

 

 

 

He’s never been like this to anyone… expect to her. This is one side of Kwon Jiyong that nobody knows.

 

 

 

“I love you so much… and I can’t imagine my life being away from you”

 

 

 

Dara finally manages to smile.

 

 

 

“I love you too… and I trust you oppa”

 

 

 

That’s all he needed before he could advance to Dara and kissed her fully in her lips. It was sweet and tender and romantic - Full of Love and Honesty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They spend their remaining time together on each other’s arms literally. They hang out at his living room to watch real romantic comedy film but Dara wasn’t able to finish it because she’s already sleeping on Jiyong’s arms in the middle of the movie and the latter didn’t finished it also because he’s eyes are busy staring on his girlfriend’s beautiful face.

 

 

He smiled and clasped his hand on to her. Dara even cling on to his arms and hug him when she moves a little. She’s evenly breathing – enough proof that she’s still fast asleep. His finger runs to her soft porcelain pinkish cheeks and rubber it.

 

 

“Sleep now my pretty butterfly” Jiyong whispered “I’m really going to miss you. Five days is too long for us. Ah, why can’t we be freely go out? Have I ever told you that I’m really really happy that you’re in my arms now?” he kissed her.

 

 

 

Dara smiled.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

JAPAN, Bigbang

 

 

 

They can’t still get over seeing their maknae’s poker face. All of them are teasing him endlessly since they’ve seen him at the airport. TOP even showed him his picture, sleeping bluntly with heavy makeup which Daesung applied to him. As a result, it was a very disturbing new imagine of Seungri. He’s been avoiding his hyung’s gaze because he knows that they would start to laugh out loud again.

 

 

 

“Maknae’s really funny here” Daesung tapped YB’s shoulder while showing him his picture.

 

 

The latter silently chuckles and tried to control the shakiness of his broad shoulder but when TOP glanced at them, he can’t hold it any longer. He let out a soft laugh but when Seungri glanced at them – it grew louder and louder.

 

 

 

“Cut it now, give maknae a break” Jiyong suddenly pulled the poor Seungri inside the elevator and immediately closed it leaving the surprised look of the three boys.

 

 

He felt like he was saved by the Almighty G Dragon today as finally, he stepped up to fight for him. He feels like hugging his hyung now but restrained himself.

 

 

“Thank you hyung”

 

 

“Ya! You and I need to talk”

 

 

“Why hyung?”

 

 

 

“I’m still not forgiving you for leaning to Dara. You almost knocked her down do you know that?” Jiyong started to scold him. “Do you know how heavy you are and how thin she is? She’s not that strong to carry you even for a minute”

 

 

 

“I don’t remember anything hyung”

 

 

 

“It’s because you’re drinking too much! The next time you’ll be like that again, even you’re at age I won’t allow you to drink whenever I’m around. Harasso?”

 

 

 

Seungri politely nods his head. This time he really needs to listen to his hyung to avoid this kind of humiliation again – they are teaching him a lesson even they’re making fun out of him. And he was right in the first place. He just watched Jiyong turned to his room and lazily pulled his stroller bag. He did the same also as he turned to his room.

 

 

 

‘Welcome back to reality’ Jiyong heavily sighed as the cold room embraces him.

 

 

 

 It was extremely cold today so he immediately the heater and start unpacking his things. All his stuffs are scattered all over his bed until his phone beeped.

 

 

 

“Aissshhh…” he frustratedly muttered.

 

 

 

It wasn’t Dara. He just activated his roaming phone so he can receive text messages coming from her who’s now at Corby CF shoot.

 

 

“I miss you already baby” Jiyong kissed his screen’s phone wherein Dara’s face was his wallpaper.

 

 

 

“Alright let’s get ready Need more things to do” he convinced himself and started to set his things again.

 

 

“What’s this?” the shinny glittered box caught his eyes. It was filed under his favorite shirt. Before he can even fully open it a wide smile formed his lips. A heart shaped personalized picture frame with different stickers and decorative on each sides. He perfectly knew that it was a handmade because the designs are inconsistent. And can feel that Dara made it with lots of Love. His smile grew much wider seeing the whole picture. It was them –

 

 

 

“Unbelievable girl” he chuckles and felt that his cheeks burned. “So this is the reason why she’s been too sleepy” and placed it at his side table. But there’s more….

 

 

 

 

Jiyong oppa are you surprised? I know you are Kekeke
I’m sure I’m going to miss me so I made you another picture frame…
But there’s more ^ - ^ ah… I’m missing you already…
Wait for me there. Kya! Can’t wait to see you again
Bbyong ^ - ^

 

 

 

It’s her Corby pictures - the goddess of K-pop world wearing her silver skirt and really working out the new diva image. Few pictures after were her y photo’s for Bean Pole Jeans. It was the first time he has seen it.

 

 

 

“Wow! Are they going to use this on their posters?”

 

 

 

Even she wasn’t the one who’s wearing shorts and skirt but her checkered blouse which shows her well toned abs was really a hit.

 

 

 

“She really knows how to work in front of camera” Jiyong praised her.

 

 

 

His phone beeped again.

 

 

 

 

DARA: Oppa have you arrived already? We’re still in photo shoot. Kya! I’m starving now. I wish you we’re here to bring us food and save me from fainting =( Been missing you…

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

BACK IN KOREA

 

 

 

 

Dara heavily sighed. It’s the nth time she glanced at her phone and still got not reply from Jiyong. She secretly put back slid her phone back and wears her well-rehearsed happy face. She really doesn’t want to look too obvious that she’s missing him already.

 

 

 

Bom and her watch closely behind the camera as the two maknae’s are filming when Se7en surprised them. He’s beaming widely to the girls who were warmly welcomed by his noona’s excitedly seeing him looking gorgeous as always.

 

 

 

“I thought you’re busy” Bom teased

 

 

 

He just chuckles and lifted the bag food of foods.

 

 

 

“Foods! I heard you girls are starving already”

 

 

 


“Kya! You’re timing is so perfect! Thank you Se7en sunbae-nim” Dara bowed to him and felt really relieved.

 

 

 

She was starving to death since morning and viola! Their sweet and thoughtful sunbae didn’t forget to bring them foods.

 

 

 

 

“Here’s your noona” Se7en handed her a special sandwich that’s looks stuffier and meatier than the rest in the bag.

 

 

 

“Eh? Why is it different? Ya! Do didn’t put something here right?” she laughs and received the sandwich whole heartedly.

 

 

 

“Someone from Japan called me earlier, asking to bring healthy food for the starving Ssantoki” he whispered

 

 

 

She instantly blushed.

 

 

 

 

Se7en glanced at Bom and gave her a meaningful gaze.

 

 

 

“Aigoo… Lots of bread. Let’s keep it a secret eh?”

 

 

 

“Eat it deliciously Dara noona – he added that I have to make sure that you’ve finished it all”

 

 

 

“You’re a life saver Se7en” Bom winked at him.

 

 

 

Dara started to attack the sandwich and was really thankful that she has Jiyong in her life. Even they are miles away from each other he still manages to show to her that he really cares and even he can’t be there when she needed him – he’s using all his connection to be bridge between them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JAPAN…

 

 

 

He smiled. The cute Ssantoki sends him a picture. Sandwich was still on , smiling widely.

 

 

 

Jiyong oppa. Thank you for the sandwich. You saved my life once again. I’m eating it deliciously right now ^ - ^ you see? I’m almost finished ^ - ^ I love you

 

 

 

 

=======================================================

*teaser*

 

next chapter : YG's Hoax

 

She looked at her phone and read the message.

 

“There will be someone helping you. He is a person with great personality and the most important thing is he is someone who can make your heart at peace”

 

Dara’s eyes secretly looked at Bom. The latter was giving her an ‘I-know-who-he-is’ face smiling at her while quietly shrugging her shoulders.

 

‘Eh? This is really true. Oppa just sends someone to give strength for the shoot’ she thought.

 

“He can give me strength. Strength!!!!”

 

“Strength?”

 

“That’s right. Unnie your ideal type is a tough guy, right” Minzy started to tease

 

“That’s right, tough younger man” CL agreed

 

“I’ll find him.” Bom snigger. The two girls laugh and already hinting what their unnie was talking about.

 

“Then I’ll find him ha” Dara nervously chuckles.

 

“Is it Mr. L? or Mr. K?”

 

 

“Who is he??” she played so innocently. Dara knows whose Bom was referring to… the mysterious guy with L.M. initials that gave her bouquet of flowers and Kwon Jiyong – her boyfriend… the tough and strong with big personality Bigbang Leader.

 

Her Park sister was becoming obvious now. She’s laughing at her because her face was so busted. She needs to think fast or else -

 

“But I’m okay even if he’s not younger guy” she cleared

 

If she continue to state that ‘younger guys’ people might already hint that Bom was really referring to Kwon Jiyong – Mr. K it might fired up again the hush juicy gossips about them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

author's note:

for my subsrcibers and readers who's reading Dara Omma too, here's a teaser for you. Kekeke! ^_______^

 

 

 

Chapter 6: Bigbang ALive Tour

 

 

‘What the !’ GD curled into a tight ball while nursing his bruised forehead.

 

‘What happened to you?’

 

Too hurt to talk, GD just pointed the steel above their head in which he accidentally hit his head as they dash towards the dressing room. In a swift moment, staff came rushing towards them and attended the hurt Bigbang Leader.

 

This is actually the first time they’ve encountered an accident during the concert which involves member of Bigbang. They hurriedly put some ointment on the bump on his head and were thankful to see that it’s cut free. For sure fans will go ballistic if they see him bleeds while performing on stage.

 

‘How are you feeling? Are you alright?’ one of the Medics checked him

 

‘Yes I’m ok’ GD lied

 

The impact was too strong earlier that he feels his body weakens and head spins in gazillion direction.

 

‘Are you sure? You look pale’

 

‘Ne hyung. It’s no biggie’ He gave them a tight smile.

 

 

 

 

 

See you soon readers. Bbyong ^____^

 

 

follow me on twitter

@missyzoej