Official but Forbidden

SILENCE

“Annyeonghasayoe Dara-ssi”

 

 

She was bewildered seeing the man who helped her once in Japan, standing right in front of her - inside YG building.

 

 

“Oh… what are you doing here?” she curiously exclaimed

 

 

Dong Min chuckles as soon as he saw the surprised look on Jiyong’s face who’s at the moment standing behind Dara. This is what he’s expecting that will happen – so he can finally starts his plan.

 

 

“Do you know each other?” he intensely looked at Dara.

 

 

“He was the one who helped me when I got lost in Japan”

 

 

“Really?! Whoa! What a small world” Jiyong chuckles. “So he was the one you’re talking about” he now glanced at his hyung.

 

 

Dara nods her head and looked at the good looking guy also right in front of her. She beamed brightly and bowed politely.

 

 

“Annyeonghasayoe… I’m Park Dara, 2NE1’s fresh vocal. I’m happy to see you again”

 

 

“Finally you introduced yourself” Dong Min chuckles and bowed at her.

 

 

She blushed. The last time she saw him she wasn’t really that confident to reveal her real identity because she’s worried that it might create so much fuss. But Jiyong is right. What a small world. Who would have thought that they’ll meet again and she will be work with him?

 

 

“This is great. Ah hyung, I haven’t thanked you yet for helping Dara” it was Jiyong’s turned to bow at him.

 

“So you’re the lost friend in the Shibuya crossing?”

 

“Kya!”

 

 

Both found their selves watching Dara being chased by Gaho and Boss.

 

Jiyong laughed and was still amused until now on how much she’s scared of his boy even when she knows that he was just being playful with her. He forgot to warn her that these two infamous dogs are wandering around YG building. He heard footsteps coming outside and that only means that the others are already finished grabbing stuffs from the storage room.

 

 

“Sorry for that hyung…” Jiyong chuckles “She’s really afraid of dogs”

 

 

“I know” he smiled

 

“You do?”

 

Dong Min gasped.

 

 

‘Oppsss, think fast’ he thought and then widely smiled upon seeing TOP entering the room.

 

‘Perfect’

 

 

“Oh, TOP-ssi… I finally had seen you… I’ve been looking for you” he instantly turned to him leaving the half confused and half curious Jiyong. He started discussing to him all his ideas on how he will execute his debut stage for his new single and MV. Dong Min even showed him all the materials and stage’s layout to make his stage a memorable one.

 

 

They both sat on one corner of the room while Dara was still struggling on how she would escape from the two bobbing head that’s running alongside with her.

 

 

“Dara unnie stop running or else they will still think that you’re playing with them” CL laughs.

 

 

“Kya! Somebody gets them” she squealed

 

 

“Stop running Ssantoki”

 

 

“They’re chasing me! They’re chasing me!”

 

 

All of them laughed – even Dong Min.

 

 

“Young Bae-ah I thought Boss is really well behaved… why is he also running towards me?! Jiyong-ah will you please stop laughing there and teach Gaho to quit playing with me!” Dara growled in between her heavy breaths.

 

 

She manages to step on and elevated bench and stands tall to the two happy looking dogs waging their tails in front of her. They even barked at her which scares her more.

 

 

YB chuckles and finally grabs Boss. He wouldn’t lie that he’s fond of watching her looking like this that’s why even she’s calling out for help he still doesn’t move an inch earlier - while on the other hand, Jiyong continues to watch his girl giving him a threateningly glare while he still laughing out loud.

 

 

“Please get Gaho also” she pleaded

 

 

“But noona, he’s kinda hyper right now” YB chuckles. He was right. Boss was extremely energetic at the moment and keep on strangling while trying to squeezed out of his owners grip.

 

 

Learning that she couldn’t get any help from his childish and naughty boyfriend at the moment who still continues to just watch at her and Tabi’s been busy at one corner…. Dara turned to Seungri.

 

 

“Seungri-ah…”

 

 

“Come Gaho… spare MY beautiful Dara noona…”

 

 

 

 

PAK….

 

 

 

“Hyung what was that for?” he howled while scratching his aching head who received a harsh smack.

 

 

But being known as a well-manner maknae, he still remained respectful to his hyung and the Bigbang’s leader who hit him. He can clearly and undeniably states that he hasn’t done anything wrong to receive something like that from him.

 

 

“Stop calling her MY noona will you!”

 

 

He instantly grabs Gaho and smirked at the poor maknae. CL was the one who laughs the hardest among them which eventually earns her a dirty glare coming from Bigbang’s maknae.

 

 

“Dara get down there and change your clothes even before you catch colds”

 

 

“Don’t let Gaho reach me”

 

 

Jiyong just nods his head but wickedly smiled at her.

 

 

“Ya! Don’t trick me…” Dara looked for YB’s help and she wasn’t disappointed.

 

 

“He won’t let go of Gaho noona” he promised.

 

 

That’s the only time she stepped on the floor, hurriedly grabs her things and run towards the door. She didn’t anymore glance at Jiyong before stepping outside.

 

 

-----------------------------

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

“What do you think about this?” Dong Min asked.

 

“It’s good hyung… I’m really surprised to know that you call pull that out” TOP beamed. “I’m leaving the rest to you”

 

 

“Alright” he sighed and gave him the hard copy of the stage’s layout. “That’s all I need to you. I’m really relieved to know that you liked it” he smiled “I’m out now. Need to speak to sajang-nim for this”

 

 

“Thank you hyung for your wonderful and fresh ideas” the charismatic Bigbang member bowed to him.

 

 

“It’s my job” Dong Min chuckles. “I’ll see you all at your stage rehearsal. Have a good day all.” He loudly stated which earns him all the heads from that room.

 

 

“Good luck Dong Min oppa” CL widely smiled and bowed at him.

 

 

‘Really flirt’ Seungri once more rolled his eyes.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Dara was now busy fixing and drying herself with the help of her favorite Bigbang towel which Jiyong personally gave her before and can’t help to smirk.

 

‘That Jiyong… he really let me chased by Gaho' she pouted as she was starting to undress.

 

She froze for a moment until learning that she hasn’t brought a new clean shirt. She’s soaked and wet now and she’s starting to shivers.

 

‘Aisshhh….’ Dara grabs her phone and keyed in a message. She covered herself with the towel and waited for the rescue that she called.

 

 

‘Ah… how can I be so forgetful? I left the most important thing I needed’ she scolded herself.

 

 

She waited for a couple of minutes until someone finally knocked on the door.

 

 

“You’re really silly… why did you bring your shirt?” it was Jiyong who’s chuckling.

 

 

“Kya! I didn’t do that on purpose!” she smirked and opened a small space between her and Jiyong that’s only his hands could pass thru. He handed her his own shirt and pulled his hands back as soon as Dara get it.

 

 

Jiyong just waited for a couple of minutes until it widely opened this time.

 

 

“You really look good with my clothes on” his eyes run to her

 

 

“It’s because your style is really girly” it was Dara’s turn to .

 

 

“Ya!”

 

 

She let out her high pitched laugh and stuck her tongue out.

 

 

‘Cute’ he thought and pinched her cheeks.

 

 

“Aigoo the weather is really unpredictable” Dara sniffs.

 

 

“And I’m sure you’re going to catch colds” he removed his worn jacket and carefully helped her to put it on. “It will keep you warm” he smiled

 

 

“What makes you think that I’m going?” she unintentionally sneeze in front of him which makes the latter laugh out loud once again.

 

 

“That’s enough proof”

 

 

Dara pouted. She avoids his gaze and turned her attention to her unsettled wet hair. She just saw her reflection thru the glass window and desperately tried to tie it up like what CL used to do. She doesn’t want to look like a wrecked Ssantoki in front of her boyfriend.

 

 

“Let me help you” he smile widely and started to do her hair – the apple hair style that they both used to wear and became their trademark.

 

 

“You’re really looked like an expert doing it” Dara chuckles. “Omo! You’re even better than CL-roo”

 

 

“I was the one who started that hair style” he answered proudly at her while looking at her pretty butterfly. Then without a warning, he cupped her face.

 

 

“I want to know what YG told you”

 

 

Dara instantly blushed – looking like an apple and beamed sweetly to him.

 

 

“You already know it”

 

 

He hugged her tightly and planted a kiss on her forehead. He completely understands what she meant by that.

 

 

“I’m so lucky… I have you now” Jiyong whispered.

 

 

“Me too oppa… me too”

 

What she just said made them officially a real life ‘couple’. Dara doesn’t know how much Jiyong longingly waits for her to finally call him ‘oppa’. Even he’s younger than her, he can still protect her like a knight in shining armor. And can be as serious and mature, like older man towards her. It’s quite a while since he’s been taking care of her – and now that he has the every right one her, he would make sure that no one steps on the line when it comes to her.

 

 

“I know your fan boys haven’t any chance” he chuckles.

 

 

Dara looked at him amusedly and can’t help to widely smiled at him.

 

 

“Kwon Jiyong don’t tell me you’re really threatened by them? She laughs

 

 

“Me? The Great G Dragon? Of course not!”

 

 

“Really?! Kya! I don’t believed you” she even fixed her eyes to his man who’s now starting to get intimidated by the way she looked at him.

 

 

Jiyong nods his head.

 

 

“Why should I be threatened? You’re exclusively mine now… and no one can change that fact and I honestly believes that you really love me that much”

 

 

“Whoa! You’re so full of yourself oppa” Dara chuckles

 

 

“I’m just stating a fact” he laughs “If I remember correctly you behaved so well in front of that pretty boy Lee Min Ho during your Kiss MV. He even stated that on national TV… You’re really serious talking to him.”

 

“So?”

 

 

“You don’t really pay attention towards other young men because you devoted yourself to me” Jiyong confidently exclaimed

 

 

“Ya! I behave myself because you asked me too… and I’m really am a shy person”

 

 

He rolled his eyes.

 

 

 “Whatever”

 

 

‘Payback time’

 

 

Dara thought as soon as she thought of something to make him stunned.

 

 

“But I must say that he’s really a pretty boy inside and out” she teased and saw how her boyfriend’s face suddenly fell.

 



‘Whoa! He’s undeniably taller than me… more charismatic… more…’

 

 


“Honestly I really don’t like pretty boys” that made him snapped out. “I prefer the y and handsome boy standing right in front of me” she sweetly remarked

 

 


Jiyong’s face lightens up and hugged her once more.

 

 

 

“Hello dodohan girl… hello”

 

 

Dara laughs and hummed to the tune of their Hello song.

 

 

“I’m beginning to hate your fan boys now” he pouted

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Because they keep confessing to you on National TV on how much they like you… they even used your brother whenever they got the chance… Ah… it’s must have been hard having a sister like you” Jiyong chuckles. “And that Woo young… he really likes you…”

 

 

“Ya! Why are you concluding things?” she chuckles

 

 

“Me? Concluding things? I’ve seen it – he keeps on sealing glances to you during Gayo Daejun. And ah, he even gave you flowers on Inkigayo when you won - He could given it to CL who’s standing next to him”

 

 

“Silly, that’s not true”

 

 

“I was there during the show… H- to the L… hello… I saw him. All your fan boys are lurking all over you… and you even wore those skirts that was too short” Jiyong frustratedly sighed.

 

 

“Hey are you jealous? I don’t even know them personally” Dara chuckles

 

 

“Even so… you still smiles at the” He pouted and really looks like a jealous small kid. “I just don’t want them to get the wrong idea” he continued lowly.

 

 

“I’m just being a respectful junior… and that’s what we should do right?”

 

 

Jiyong heavily sighed.

 

 

“I know that… I just can’t help to… to… get jealous” he bowed his head.

 

 

For the first time in his life he admits to someone that he’s jealous – he wasn’t really like that but when it comes to Dara he’s being too weak and brittle that the typical normal boy inside him over powers the GD that he’s been portraying for the last three years.

 

 

‘Se7en hyung is right... I should give my full trust to her…’ Jiyong thought

 

 

‘The Great G Dragon admits that he’s jealous on my fan boy… that’s new’ Dara happily thought.

 

 

Thinking that he’s becoming like that gives her a giddy feeling.

 

 

‘Ah, my cute little Jiyong’

 

 

Dara pinched his nose and smiles.

 

 

“I’m an actress and an Idol. It’s normal to have fan boys… and if I may remind you… you have tons of fan girls also… and you always been paired up with different models on your MV’s so we’re even”

 

 

He chuckles.

 

 

It was now Dara’s turn to heavily sighed and looked serious.

 

 

“Do you think we can make it? Just like Byul and Se7en?”

 

Jiyong lightly squeezed her hands.

 

“We will… we just have to work on it”

 

 

She beamed brightly at him and kissed his cheeks.

 

 

 His eyes grew big.

 

 

“Payment of this shirt” she smiled but then quickly change her aura into a playful one and stepped on his foot.

 

“And this is for just watching me while I’m being chased by Gaho”

 

“Ouch!”

 

 

Dara hurriedly run away from him and laughs.

 

 

‘Aissshhh, she’s thin looking but how can she hit so hard like that’ he chuckles while watching her runs away from him.

 

 

‘I’m going to get you’ Jiyong started to chase her.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

“I’ve already started. I’ve finally met them”

 

Jina chuckles.

 

“Good… just continue our plan. I’ll be back there once my unfinished business here is cleared”

 

 

“I’ll keep you updated.” Dong Min drives away from YG building grinning devilishly.

 

 

He flipped down his phone and glanced at the famous building once more.

 

 

“Kwon Jiyong… guard your girl… you have no idea what’s about to happen next” he muttered.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

“Sajang-nim why am I the only one who’s not allowed to hyung’s wedding?” Jiyong frustratedly asked. “Why is everybody allowed and it’s only me who has to stay here?”

 

 

It’s one of the special day for YG family as they are all invited to witness one of their members to finally tie the knot. Since it’s a ‘family affair’ – as what they all called this event he allowed his artist to attend the wedding ceremony except Jiyong. It is indeed one of the hardest part that they have to endure. Hide their affection from the public eyes… which stately and bluntly means that they are forbidden to be seen together even with a private event like this. The President already fore seen that it would leak on the net so even before that happened, he’s already preventing it.

 

 

YG sigh.

 

 

“I’ve already told you about this… It’s one of the things you both have to learn and get used to it doing – not to be seen by the public eyes”

 

 

“But we already know what to” he protested “Dara’s expecting that I would be there and Se7en hyung is there…”

 

 

“We would just followed them Jiyong… we’ll be there at the reception”

 

 

Jiyong finally calmed himself.

 

 

“Ne sajang-nim” he politely responded and took his seat. They are both at YG’s office while the others are at the lobby and was about to leave.

 

 

Honestly YG was a bit surprise on how he handle this kind of situation – he reminds him of Se7en. Both are free minded and would fight for what they believe is right for them, but the only difference Jiyong was really prepared and learns how to restrain his self. He watched him quietly and patiently sitting near the window digging his phone.

 

 

Jiyong gasped upon seeing the van finally leaves.

 

 

‘Have a safe trip’ he thought.

 

YG on the other hand shifted his attention back to his monitor. The offers are really tempting but he has to be considerate.

 

 

“Do you think Dara-ssi is ready to star her lead drama?”

 

 

Jiyong turned his head to their President.

 

 

‘Of course she’s ready – always been ready.’

 

 

So just nods his head and smiled.

 

 

“But are you ready to see her with different and new leading man?”

 

 

He straightens, swallowed harder as he tries to balance what he’s feeling right now. Dara’s fan boys are slowly killing him and now she’s going to be paired up with someone new again? Of course he perfectly knows that it’s just part of job description but he can’t help to feel uneasy.

 

 

‘Don’t be selfish Ji… This your girl’s long time dream’ he convinced himself and manages to smile weakly at YG.

 

 

“It’s just work sajang-nim, nothing personal. And besides, she’s really professional when it comes to it”

 

 

“Tons of love calls and project proposal flooded my email because of her, look…”

 

 

Jiyong took a peak in his monitor and almost jaw dropped when he saw it. YG was really stating a fact. All his new messages were address for Dara… TV advertisement, Drama series, Beauty product endorsements – everything and anything under the sun.

 

 

“Wow”

 

 

“I believe that she’s now one of the main assets of YG Entertainment. Everywhere I go they usually asks about her. You’re lucky” YG looked at Jiyong and chuckles.

 

 

He beamed proudly. Now even YG thinks that he’s a lucky guy.

 

 

YG sighed.

 

 

“Definitely the IT Girl”

 

 

 

 

========================================================

to my subscribers that also reads Dara Omma here's a teaser for you :

 

 

 

 

Dara Omma (teaser)

Chapter 5: Manila Baby

 

Jiyong was taken back when Dara suddenly settles herself on his lap. He smiled as he kissed her back. She was never been aggressive to bed – LIES.

 

BIG FAT LIE.

 

This little fragile looking girl is one hella beast when it comes to bed. She literally rocks his world – and he likes it. Very much.

 

 

Their kiss started to deepen. Demanding and hungry. He can feel their body started to heat up and the little Jiyong stirred himself from sleep. Dara smiled. She can feel his little boy’s excited to play with Dara Omma.

 

 

* see you tomorrow for the full update *

^__________^

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

follow me on twitter

@missyzoej