Comforting Hug

SILENCE

“Omo! The crowd is really huge” Dara clasped both of her hands tightly as soon as she took a peek at the sea of yellow VIP’s ecstatically waiting for the big event. Everyone around her at the backstage was busy. Everyone seems so hype and excited and nervous at the same time. Some are running back and forth, busy and tense because few minutes from now Bigbang will hit the stage once more.

 

 

“I’m nervous”

 

 

She glanced at the familiar voice. Seeing TOP becoming sweaty and agitated makes her smile. Dara immediately advanced to him.

 

 

“Aren’t you nervous noona?”

 

 

“Not now” she chuckles “Maybe later, before we hit the stage”

 

 

TOP deeply sighed.

 

 

“Go Tabi! I know you can do it! Assassin Vick in the house” Dara cheered and even gave him a warm comforting hug which surprises not only him but also Jiyong who’s watching them closely from behind.

 

 

“Good luck Tabi. I know you’ll melt your fan girls’ heart once they’ve heard you play your harmonica. I’d love to hear you play beautifully tonight” she whispered

 

 

It made TOP feels better –

 



‘Ah… this girl… what magic does she have to make me feel at ease in just a snap?’

 

 

“Dara noona, why is it TOP hyung only receive a good luck hug from you?” Seungri in, sounded disappointed but smiling widely at them.

 

 

Dara chuckles and let go of TOP who’s still wearing disbelief face and hide his blushing hollow cheek bones to the others.

 

 

“Good luck maknae. I know you’ll do great also. CL-roo and I will watch you closely”.

 

 

It made the latter jumped out because of excitement and turned his way to the y 2NE1 leader who’s mingling with Yanggae and Minzy.

 

 

“Chaerin where’s my good luck hug?”

 

 

“What?!”

 

 

“Oh come on…” without any warning he hugged her which made her froze but then as always, a defeating growled quickly followed.

 

 

YB chuckles and shyly shook his head. Sometimes he was the one who feels embarrassed for Seungri whenever he’s starting to make his move towards her, but he keeps on ending up being beaten – by a girl.

 

 

“Young Bae-ah… I’ll dance with your wedding dress song from here” Dara made her way to him and automatically hugged him also. “You can do it my sun…. I’ll be cheering you from here.”

 

 

Smelling her familiar fragrant hair boost up his slowly fading confidence because his nerves are wracking. Even he was in a perfect condition now he still needed her magic to fully rock the concert. YB hugged her back but instantly let go after seeing the looks to kill from Jiyong.

 

 

‘Whoa!’ he chuckles.

 

 

“Daesung-ah good luck… fighting!” she also gave him a comforting hug and winked at him.

 

 

When Dara was sure that everyone in that room was busy and not paying attention to them – she threw herself onto Jiyong’s arms and gave him her warmest hug ever. It made the latter widely smile and hugged her back, the same amount and warmth she given to him.

 

 

“I’m really nervous but they don’t have to see it on me” he whispered

 

 

“Kya! Everything will be great tonight as always. I know It.” she chuckles “And besides, I’m here… I’ll never stop cheering for you. I know you’ll do your best!” Dara added and secretly gave him a quick sweet kiss on his cheeks. It was too quick that he hasn’t got the chance to react about it.

 

 

“Stay closely behind. I want to see you every time I’ll glance back… you’re my energy tonight” Jiyong squeezed her hand gently.

 

 

“I will… I promise…”

 

 

“Alright get ready…. We’re going to start in five minutes….”

 

 

“Group hug!” Seungri excitedly exclaimed

 

 

“Go Bigbang! Fighting!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara watched Jiyong finally took the stage but before he even went out to the tons of crowd waiting outside, he winked at Dara and even blew her kisses which made her laugh so hard but find it cute at the same time. As promised, she stand closely behind, watch the boys soar even higher. The loud cheer is like a melody of triumph to all of them. She’s smiling throughout the performance especially when Jiyong intentionally glanced at her.

 

 

‘Is this the nervous thing he’s telling me?’ Dara chuckles ‘He doesn’t look and sound nervous’

 

 

“Dara unnie come now… we’re up next” CL called her out.

 

 

She hurriedly compromise on their Leaders call and put on her cap. Even there’s already an overhauled changes on her style for their new album, Jiyong asked Yanggae to put on her hip-hop clothes since they’re still performing Fire and I don’t Care plus, she needs the hip-hop vibe for future purposes. And he doesn’t want fan boys to lurk all over her.

 

 

He remembers the last Mnet Countdown, it was during her Kiss Single so she has to put on the y clothes since she’s portraying a hot chic on their Cass CF. Her shorts and net top was too revealing for her, based from his own opinion. Fan boys, even cameramen focus almost the whole performance to her – and it reached to him that more and more Idols are captivated by her iness and charm. He admits, he’s a protective boyfriend but what can he do? He’s definitely in love and has no intention of sharing his girl to anyone.

 

 

It’s the boys turn to rest for a while but Jiyong stayed near the stage and waited for 2NE1 to come up.

 

 

“Good luck dodohan girl” he whispered and planted a kiss on Dara’s forehead. He doesn’t care if anyone sees them. All he cares now is to show his support to his girl who’s about to take the stage and perform for their fans.

 

 

“What happened to baby girl?” Dara chuckles

 

 

“Alright my baby dodohan girl” he repeated and fixed her cap. He smiled and gave him thumbs up.

 

“I like that sound”

 

 

“Go 2NE1!” he loudly cheered upon seeing the other girls approaching them.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

2ND DAY BIG SHOW CONCERT….

 

 

 

It’s second day and the crowd is even thicker than yesterday. The more the crowds get – the more nerve wracking it is for the five boys. So Dara shows them her support by giving her antics again to lighten up the mood. Her epic wedding dance number plus her new Heartbreaker dance moves cracks them all up. Until now Jiyong was still amaze on how she can make everyone laugh and forget the things that worries them. This is one of the million reasons why he loves her so much.

 

 

Tonight, Dara got the chance to watch TOP playing the harmonica. She was literally standing right in front of him and she is sure that he saw her because his eyes were fixed only to her and giving her another peculiar look¸ just like the last time when they’re in the practice room. She can’t explain the unbearable sadness he’s transmitting to her. She was almost drawn with his sadness just right in time when Bom called her.

 

 

‘Tabi… Why are you so sad? It’s too heartbreaking to see you like that.’ she asked herself and for the last time glanced at him.

 

 

When the concert was finally finished she didn’t have the chance to talk Jiyong who went home directly right after their farewell stage. It was a bit disappointing to her side. But her heart beats faster than ever seeing the towering TOP still on the dressing room fixing his things. Dara was planning to quietly leave the room when she accidentally bumps into a chair which catches the serious looking TOP’s attention.

 

 

‘Omo!’

 

 

“Oh, Noona…”

 

 

She shyly turned around and gives him a peace sign. The latter chuckles and carried his hand bag. His black polo shirt with matching colorful pants really looks good on him.

 

 

“I thought you already leave. What are you doing here?” she nervously chuckles

 

 

“I just left my things here. I’m actually on my way out. Oh, it’s cold noona why aren’t you wearing your jacket? Here take mine” he didn’t wait for her to answer. Being a gentleman he placed his own jacket around Dara’s small fragile shoulder.

 

 

“Thank you Tabi. You’re such a sweet guy”

 

 

“You always tell me that” he laughs

 

 

 

They’re both on their way out of the hallway when a group of people swarm around them to take a picture on the two y fierce but dorky idols. Dara willingly smile on the camera while TOP was looking at her with amusement.

 

 

‘You’re just amazed on her right Tabi? Right?’ he thought himself.

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

 

Jiyong and Dara constantly keep in touch thru the help of their phones. They’re now in their van on their way home when her phone rings. She took a deep breath and compose herself before finally answers it.

 

 

“Hello”

 

 

“Sorry we have to leave first. Where are you?” Jiyong sounded disappointed

 

 

“On our way home… almost there” Dara quickly glanced at the girls who’s still busy chatting with one another but her Park sister was sitting closely to her that’s why she was controlling her voice to be normal.

 

 

“I was a mess this night” he sighed

 

 

“Ani… you’re great. Better than before”

 

 

“You think so?”

 

 

“Kya! Of course!” Dara chuckles almost the same time as their van stopped.

 

 

One by one the girls went down. She was the last as usual, struggling to carry all her stuffs while one of her small hand was still clutching her phone. Dara glanced at Jiyong’s floor and saw him peeking at his balcony.

 

 

“I can sleep soundly tonight… I’ve seen you again” he chuckles on the other line

 

 

“You’re always sneaking whenever I’m around”

 

 

“I guess I’ve already inherent TOP hyung’s character in Iris” Jiyong laughs

 

 

Dara felt something hit her stomach. She was trying to forget the harmonica incident earlier but her boyfriend brought up TOP’s name again. She felt a little disturbed… and maybe guilty?

 

 

“So do you want to be an Assassin too?”

 

 

“Sort of… So I can get rid of your fan boys” he laughs once more.

 

 

“Oppa can I call you again? We’re about to take the elevator. Girls might hear your voice” she whispered as the distance between her and the other girls are getting closer.

 

 

“Alright. I love you baby. Bye”

 

 

Dara blushed and ended the call.

 

 

“Unnie are you alright? You’re red. Are you sick?” CL instantly touched her forehead. Her temperature is normal.

 

 

“Ani… I’m fine” she stammered

 

 

“Why are you looking so red?” Bom teased

 

 

“Me? no… I’m not - ”

 

 

She saw her reflection thru the shiny elevator wall. They’re right. She’s red so to hide her embarrassment, Dara chose to look down to avoid their meaningful gaze – especially Bom.

 

 

“Home at last!” Minzy squealed

 

 

“I’m going to use the bathroom first” CL exclaimed

 

 

“Aigoo! I want to rest now” Bom directly head to their room.

 

 

Giving Dara all the time and space she needed, she secretly sneaks at their balcony, closed the sliding door and faced the empty living room to make sure that no one would suddenly showed up and disturb her call. She dialed a number.

 

 

“We’re home now”

 

 

“Are the girls already sleeping?”

 

 

“Ani… they’re still awake but inside our room”

 

 

“Tomorrow is our final performance” Jiyong heavily sighed

 

 

“You should be happy, your concert is about to end. You can all rest and VIP’s really supportive. They really love you all” Dara happily chirped

 

 

“That means where going back to Japan” he cuts her off

 

 

Dara froze.

 

 

 

He’s right. They still have to go back in Japan because of their Electric Love Tour… and this means they wouldn’t see each other for quiet sometime.

 

 

“I’m really not excited to go there… I don’t want to leave you here” Jiyong continued

 

 

“I’m going to send you off oppa. Don’t worry” Dara tired to lightens up the mood

 

 

“That would be much harder for me to leave you here”

 

 

Her sweet Jiyong is much vocal on his feeling that she expected. It’s melting her heart and she’s thankful for that.

 

 

“We’ll be there soon. I promise! As much as possible we’ll be there”

 

 

“Really?”

 

 

“I promise”

 

 

 

---------------------------------

 

 

 

3RD DAY AND FINAL PERFORMANCE DAY…

 

 

 

‘Eh? Something’s not right here. Why am I feeling like this?’

 

 

Dara was the one who first to put on her makeup and clothes. She doesn’t know why but she really nervous now to think that it’s their last day to perform. She looked around. The boys are laughing at one corner because Se7en was there to support them. Plus they looked more relaxed now.

 

 

“You look nervous”

 

 

She smile and glanced at the handsome guy behind her.

 

 

“Kya! Is it really seen all over my face?”

 

 

Dong Min nods his head.

 

 

“You look blue… Breath Dara-ssi”

 

 

“Inhale… exhale… inhale... exhale” she chuckles and did it in a very fast phase. “Good luck PD oppa. Please continue to capture our best shots” Dara bowed at him.

 

 

“I will” he chuckles and landed his eyes on the boys who’s starting to gear up.

 

 

“They all looked relaxed now. They’ve been performing for quite a while now”

 

 

“They just pretend that they aren’t nervous… but they really are” she whispered and smiled. “Seungri really looked relaxed, but he’s consistently biting his finger nails. Cute maknae” Dara pointed. “And Daesung-ah, he keeps himself busy making fun out of himself but he’s nervously laughing, another sign that they are still anxious for their final performance.” She chuckles

 

 

Her eyes landed on TOP.

 

 

“And Tabi! The cool pretending guy who hides his weariness by dancing weirdly and imitating Seungri. But he’s really a sweet tough guy”

 

 

Dong Min chuckles

 

 

‘What an observant lady’

 

 

“And Young Bae-ah, he’s chuckling always but look at his hands. He keeps on clasping it since they arrived here. And Jiyong-ah…” Dara smiles “He’s on the Leader mode again but he’s running back and forth… because he’s nervous”

 

 

“You know them so well”

 

 

Dara nods her head.

 

 

“Oh well… I need to go also…” he excused his self after seeing Se7en was heading towards them.

 

 

“Good luck! Fighting!”

 

 

When everyone’s busy again, Jiyong just watched his girl at one corner of the room, talking with Se7en. In just few minutes, the concert was about to start again and he needed to be in his Kwon Leadah aura. He faced the stage and took a deep breath.

 

 

“Good luck oppa. Break a leg” Dara whispered and kissed his shoulder.

 

 

He smile widely and face her.

 

 

“Thank you baby. We’ll have a party after this. Let’s enjoy right?” he cupped her face and kissed her lovingly. It was quick but very meaningful.

 

 

2NE1 and Bigbang watched them secretly.

 

 

 

YB didn’t anymore looked at them and just shut his eyes tightly, holding his breath.

 

 

 

===============================================================

read Taeyang's interview about his ex-girlfriend. It breaks my heart :'(((

coincidence right?! Hmmm. I don't think so. Kekeke

 

 

follow me on twitter

@missyzoej

 

 

comment and subscribe =)

Thank you all :)))