DARAGON = Double Happiness

SILENCE

Double update :)

A little cute Tabisan moment here

Kekeke!

Chow ^____________________^

Don't forget to follow me on twitter

@missyzoej

 

===================================================================================

 

 

 

Like what YG promised to Jiyong, he released his statement about forbidding his girls – specifically mentioning Dara’s name - to go into relationship for five years even someone already confessed to her. He keeps on receiving messages asking him why he hasn’t confirming or denying the rumors about Dara and GD since fans are already investigating on the deeper friendship that they both have now. So after he finally talked to Jiyong about this, he released this statement to stop the speculations about the secret relationship going on between his two talents.

 

 

Although Jiyong already forsee this, he was still surprise to hear the choices of words YG used - like the word someone already ‘confessed’ and ‘love compared to success waits.

 

 

Even so he’s still happy on how the things turned out.

 

 

 

‘Sajang-nim is right. Read between the lines fan boys, Dara’s mine now.’ Jiyong smiles.

 

 

He’s still in cloud nine never fading his sweetest smile from his lips. Whenever he keeps on repeating the scene that happened last night he can’t help but to praise his brilliant mind. His long time wish finally came true – to finally tell her what he really feels.

 

 

“Ah, it feels so good” Jiyong happily sighed. He was busy day dreaming and didn’t notice that the boys are already lurking on him.

 



“Look at Jiyong hyung, he’s smiling all by himself” Daesung tapped YB

 

 

“Is he going crazy? Looks like he’s stealing the title of scattered brain from Dara noona” Seungri chuckles

 

 

“Let him be, he must be really happy” YB whispered to them and smiled after seeing Boss now being pampered by the girls.

 

 

 

All of them are waiting for the two missing person’s in the practice room – TOP and Dara. The latter was called to meet YG few minutes ago, while their hyung was nowhere to find. The three girls are circling around Gaho and Boss since Jiyong asked him to bring his dog last night. His Gaho was becoming lonely lately not seeing his best pal and playmate.

 

 

“Aigoo they are so big now!” Bom exclaimed

 

 

“No wonder why Dara unnie’s afraid of him more.” Minzy hugged Boss

 

 

Jiyong glance at the girls and pouted.

 

 

‘She loves Gaho’ Jiyong thought himself. ‘I know she does’

 

 

“What’s taking Dara unnie too long?” CL frowned.

 

 

“Don’t mind her, I know she’ll be back sooner” he in and started to warm up.

 

 

It’s their official rehearsal day with the girls for the Big Show Concert. It’s a well anticipated event that was expected to flood fans coming from different places since the boys are becoming popular in some countries near their home land. And today, the girls will formally meet the new concert direction who’s dropping by any moment from now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

Meanwhile Dara weakly knocked at YG’s office. Receiving a call coming from their President means only two things: First if they did something wrong that he would personally deal it with them and second, if it’s about their career. After learning his call she became anxious and uncomfortable – she keep on thinking if she done something wrong for the couple of days.

 

 

“Come in”

 

 

She nervously opened the door and bowed at him politely.

 

 

“Annyeonghasayoe sajang-nim”

 

 

“Take a set. How’s your meeting with you mother?” YG looked at her

 

 

“I’m really happy to see her again. Thank you for letting me visit her” Dara once again bowed at him and manages to smile.

 

 

YG smiled back at her and for some reason it ease’s Dara.

 

 

“You must be really surprised why I called you” he started.

 

 

She shyly nods her head and stiffly waits for his further more statement. He cleared his throat first before he continues

 

 

“I have two issues to discuss with you.”

 

 

It made her froze.

 

 

“Have you heard about Daragon? There’s an article released in Thailand few months ago about Daragon couple. Or should I say Dara and G dragon couple” YG continued

 

 

She was stunned - last night she was so happy because of Jiyong but looks like their happiness would be spoiled easily by this article. Hearing his tone, she’s already sensing that it’s a problem being involved with Jiyong especially now that they weren’t allowed because of the five years rule they are engaged with YG.

 

 

He grabs a folder under his hands and gave it to Dara.

 

 

“The article came out in one of Thai Entertainment Magazine about two YG members having something more than friendship” he ranted the same time as Dara started digging the pictures that was inside the folder. “The same bracelets, the same hats¸ the clothes – even accessories… And as much as I don’t want others to think, they already were giving conclusion about this. It’s a girlfriend-boyfriend thing and it even fired up more after your Hello performance”

 

 

Dara gasped.

 

 

‘Are we that obvious before?’ her mind screams.

 

 

“I don’t want to create a big fuss about it that’s why I already released my statement about this issue.”

 

 

“Sajang-nim I don’t understand….”

 

 

He sighed and lean closely to her.

 

 

“You know Korean fans, they are different from what you had back in Philippines. They aren’t still that comfortable seeing their idols being paired up with other ladies. Your Hello performance was well received by some VIP’s and some Black Jacks – but still I don’t want this to create a big fuss once this article reached the Korean Entertainment News. It would be hot issue for the both of you”

 

 

Dara felt went dry and still continue to listen intently to their President.

 

 

“You’re already lined up as guest performers to their concert back here and in Japan this coming February… and your album is ready to be released any moment now. You’ve already experience antis after you’re paired up with TOP right?”

 

 

She nods her head still unable to find any words.

 

 

“I’m just protecting you… your career and even yourself.” YG rest his back on his seat. “And the five years rule, do you still remember it?”

 

 

It hit Dara. YG brought up again their promise before debuting that career first before love. She swallowed harder after receiving a peculiar look from him.

 

 

“I’ve been receive messages from your avid fan boys asking permission if they could date you. Of course I turned them all down” YG chuckles. “Want to know why?”

 

 

“Because we’re not allowed”

 

 

He shook his head and smiled eventually.

 

 

“It’s because I already gave permission to someone.”

 

 

‘Permission? Jiyong? Could it be?’

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another full minute of silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m willing to give exemption to that rule once I’ve meet a very determined and deserving guy for all of you… and since I’ve already seen a young boy who’s proven that he’s worthy of this chance for you, Sandara-ssi… you are emotionally allowed but technically forbidden ” YG widely smiled at her. He perfectly knew that she already know whom he’s talking about based from her reaction.

 

 

Dara’s face lightens up.

 

 

She wanted to hug their President but she restrained herself.

 

 

Her heart was jumping with so much joy and happiness. All she wanted to do now was to run towards Jiyong and tell him the good news. She can’t wait to see him now.

 

 

“But… I’m planning to include you on the next season of We’ve got Married – it’s not final though. I’m still considering Jiyong’s opinion about this. You know how that show works right?”

 

 

“Ne sajang-nim…”

 

 

It’s a show where two idols are being paired up to act like a real couple. YG knows how sensitive Jiyong could be when it comes to her. He’s very transparent that it might only blow up all the covers that he had made for them.

 

 

“I’m doing that to shift the attention away from you and Jiyong” he glanced at her happy looking face.

 

 

“And to the lighter note… Dara-ssi I’ve been receiving calls from producers. They wanted to see you in their upcoming shows but I’m still thinking which among them will really suit you. So I’m sending you again on acting workshop.”

 

 

“Kya! Sajang-nim I’ll be in drama this year?” she excitedly asked

 

 

He nods his head.

 

 

“It’s possible to do that now since they are willing to compromise on your schedule.”

 

 

“Really? Kya! Omo! The two things I love, singing and acting!” Dara happily chirped. She cupped her face with both of her hands and beamed brightly at YG.

 

 

Until now he wasn’t able to point out what he sees in Dara that makes him finally approve to include her as one of the 2NE1 even she wasn’t that trained for so long. He was doubtful at first but as she continues to soar high with the girls – there’s a distinguishable difference from the Sandara Park who first stepped at YG building and the Dara Park that now sitting in front of him. And looks like it wasn’t just him that was captivated by her charms and talent¸ even the executives from different agencies are now interested to get her once her contract with him finally ended.

 

 

“That’s all. You can go now” he smiled at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Instead of going back straight to their practice room where Jiyong was waiting for her, she headed straight to their roof top. Whenever she feels lost, spacing out or extremely happy she usually gives herself time to think and to absorb everything that happened - just like now.

 

 

‘Daragon? Dara… G Dragon… Daragon…’ she chanted all over her head.

 

 

‘Cute.’ Dara smiles.

 

 

For the last few months that she’s having a hard time because of Jiyong she secretly sneaks in here. It helps her washes away all the things that bugs her. It became her catharsis room wherein she can release all the tension she’s feeling. She can cry out loud everything – anything. But now that she’s extremely happy on how things are turning out, she wanted to shout it out loud.

 

 

“Wow! What a great day!” she stretched out both her hands and let the warm sunlight touches her face.

 

 

“Aigoo! It really feels good to be back here again” she chuckles.

 

 

Dara wanders around the almost forgotten place based from the unfixed benches and stained walls around, but good thing that there are pretty pink flowers sprouting on each corner that added life to the lonely looking place. Dara sometimes wonders who’s taking care of this because every time she goes there it looks like it’s freshly showered with water – just like now.

 

 

“Oh, I missed you all” she started talking to it. “Looks like someone visited you again aside from me” Dara chuckles. She lay down on the bench to look up the blue calm sky… until she unconsciously fell asleep. She hasn’t gotten to sleep soundly last night because of the romantic surprised of Jiyong for her in which Dara dreamt of it again….

 

 

Few minutes passed when two feet lightly walked towards her. His sharp eyes stopped on the sleeping beauty right in front of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PRACTICE ROOM.

 

 

 

Dong Min already arrived- as the boys expected. Jiyong properly introduced 2NE1 to their new concert director and Seungri can’t help to scowl after seeing CL blushing and getting giddy whenever their good looking director talks or glance at her.

 

 

‘Flirt.’ His eyes are squinting into tiny slits as he continue to watch her.

 

 

‘What’s taking her so long?’ Jiyong worriedly asked.

 

 

He looked at the clock hanged on the wall and keep on glancing on it every now and then.

 

 

“Where’s TOP-ssi?” Dong Min asked.

 

 

“He’s just around hyung… I’ll call him” Daesung excused himself immediately grab his and dialed a number. He smiled at him.

 

 

“I’m planning to include his new MV and solo single on your concert” he turned to Jiyong. He wasn’t suggesting it – but merely stating it.

 

 

“Hyung will be delighted if he knows that” he smiled at him.

 

 

 

Dong Min’s eyes wanders around the room again – like what Jina told him, the sky – CL and Seungri was constantly pissing each other shifting all their attention on to one another, and the sun – YB was shyly and quietly watches them, he’s concluding that he’s being observant on what he’s doing. He sighed.

 

 

‘I need to get their trust first’ he thought himself.

 

 

He composed himself to act and play so innocent before he turned to the girls again.

 

 

“I thought 2NE1 consist of four girls? Why is it only three now?” he chuckles

 

 

“Dara unnie’s still at YG’s office” Minzy politely answered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ROOFTOP.

 

 

 

 

“Noona… wake up…” he lightly tapped her shoulder.

 

 

Instead of opening her eyes, Dara smiled as her dream continues…. It felt real now as someone touches her.

 

 

‘Looks like she’s having a good dream.' TOP thought and watched her closely.

 

 

His sharp eyes wander around on her beautiful face. Dara eyes are gently shut, her porcelain flawless skin that’s making headlines before is really glowing and she simply looks undoubtfully beautiful without make up on.

 

 

‘Does she even have pores?’ he curiously asked and even looked at her more closely now until he found himself staring at her pinkish soft looking small lips.

 

 

 

TOP moved back.

 

 

He felt his heart was beating faster and faster.

 

 

He shook his head.

 

 

 

‘Tabi what are you thinking. You’re only doing this because you really wanted to help Ji, nothing personal right?’ He glanced once more at her.

 

 

“Dara noona wake up”

 

 

“Hmmm?” she moaned while slowly opening her eyes but the sunlight blinds her so she closed it again.

 

 

‘Eh?’ she wasn’t even sure if she really saw a shadow towering her that’s why she automatically opened her eyes once more and instantly fell from the bench.

 

 

TOP laughs a little and handed his hand to help her get up.

 

 

“Omo Tabi you scared me!” she embarrassedly reached for him looking scarlet red and avoiding his gaze.

 

 

“Sorry noona” He hides his laughter with his fake cough.“Why are you sleeping here?”

 

 

“You saw me sleeping? Kya! How long have you been here?”

 

 

“Just a couple of while ago” he lied.

 

 

“Why are you sleeping here?” TOP asked again.

 

 

“Oh! I wasn’t really intending to sleep… I just fell asleep” Dara chuckles

 

 

“You’re really weird sometimes” TOP teased

 

 

“Ya!”

 

 

“Just kidding” he gave her a peace sign and smiled at her.

 

 

Dara pouted in a very cute way but eventually smiled back after he used his charismatic charm at her.

 

 

“Hey, why are you here? From all the people I didn’t expect that it would be you that I’m seeing right up here” she curiously asked.

 

 

“I should say the same one also” he chuckles again. “I often go here noona… whenever I’m worn out or tensed because of work.”

 

 

“Really? Wow what a revelation Tabi! First the harmonica and now learning that you go to places like this… I haven’t really known you that much” Dara exclaimed.

 

 

He nods his head and turned his gaze at the overlooking view in front of them. He heavily sigh which makes Dara frowned a little.

 

 

“What’s with that face?” she worriedly asked

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“That face” Dara pointed his a bit little exhausted eyes. “Ya! Don’t tell you’re upset because Assassin Vick died in Iris” she chuckles.

 

 

It made him laughed out loud.

 

 

“You’re really crazy noona has anyone told you that?” laughs

 

 

“Everyone tells me that” Dara laughs “You only learn that now?”

 

 

“Ani…” he widely smiled “What can you say about my acting skills in Iris noona? Am I very convincing cold blooded assassin?”

 

 

Dara nods her head.

 

 

“You’re really scary there. I’m scared to look you in the eyes sometimes” she chuckles.

 

 

“Really?”

 

 

“I felt bad when they shoot you… I felt they’re shooting me also… ah, poor Tabi” she laughs “I’m sure all your fans are mad because they let you died in a brutal way”

 

 

For unexplainable reason TOP blushed. He shyly bowed his head and chuckles.

 

 

‘She really makes me feel good’ he thought.

 

 

Once more he heavily sighed.

 

 

“I’m nervous noona”

 

 

“Eh?”

 

 

“For our concert. Sajang-nim told me that it would be my debut stage for my MV and single”

 

 

“Kya! Omo! That’s good news. Finally your solo track. I’m excited!” Dara happily chirped clasping both her hands and almost jumping. She looked at him expecting that he’s smiling widely but she was wrong. “Why aren’t you looked so excited? Something wrong?”

 

 

“I’m kinda pressured right now” he shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

“Ji’s album is really certified hit. YB’s singles are really successful – they all did great in hit charts…” TOP heavily sighed “I don’t know if I’ll do the sa-”

 

 

“Tabi don’t say that.” she cuts him “I know what you’re thinking. I know you’ll do great. I can feel it” Dara gave him two thumbs up and beamed warmly at him.

 

 

“But I can’t help to still think… What if….”

 

 

“Ya! Don’t be pessimists. I know you give your best on your single. You’ve been working so hard for that. I’ve seen it. And if I may remind you T to the O to the P… you once told me that you’re really exerting your best effort on the things you know you can stand out. Your fans will be really delighted and happy and proud of you. I can feel it. So why pressure yourself?”

 

 

TOP’s eyes grew big. He wasn’t really expecting to hear such soothing words from this fragile looking girl who was known for being scattered brain and randomness. There’s something more to her – which amazes him.

 

 

“You caught me in that one noona” he chuckles.

 

 

“I have a good memory Tabi” she laughs “Fighting Ya! Ya! Ya!”

 

 

It made him laugh once again and completely forgot everything that worries him. ‘No wonder why Ji falls for her’ he thought. He finds talking to her very relaxing and fun as always.

 

 

“And even if they don’t like your single I’m sure they would still listen to it” Dara confidently stated.

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Because they know Assassin Vick is watching them” she laughs again.

 

 

“What a weird noona” TOP laughs with her.

 

 

“I think we should keep going – it’s going to rain”

 

 

TOP looked up and saw the dark clouds forming. He didn’t even notice it because he’s really engaged talking to her. And even before they could get up to their seats – it started raining.

 

 

“See?” Dara laughs and hurriedly run towards the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


------------------------------------------------

 

 

Dara was still clutching her tummy, teary eyed and laughing her heart out while TOP was willingly showing off his popular weird dance. It’s his own way of thanking her by making her feel ease and comfortable earlier. Both of them are laughing while heading back to their practice room.

 

 

“It’s really funny…” Dara laughs “and undeniably weird Tabi…” she chuckles little breathlessly. And even she’s drenched from top to bottom – she doesn’t mind it because she’s really fond of watching him.

 

 

“Want to see more noona?” he chuckles

 

 

She gave him a proving nod and beamed widely. He was about to start another epic dance number when someone from behind shouted at them which made him automatically stopped.

 

 

“Ya! What took you so long?” it was Jiyong who looks a bit irritated to Dara.

 

 

She jumped a little because of fright but eventually beamed widely after seeing him advancing towards her. He carefully looked at her and a frown creased on his forehead seeing Dara’s wet hair - even her clothes. He glanced at TOP and frown even creased more seeing that he’s also soaked and wet.

 

 

“And why are you two wet? Aissshhh… don’t you know that it still cold? You’re really and genuinely scattered brain Ssantoki…” he wrathfully muttered

 

 

They both laughed.

 

 

What can they do? The door on the roof top got stocked and they can’t get out. There’s no room for shelter there so instead of getting frustrated, both of them just make fun out of it by dancing and playing like little kids under the cold rain.

 

 

“You’re wet… what if you get sick again? Aissshhh….” He irritatedly mumbled while dragging her gently away from TOP.

 

 

“I thought you’re still at sajang-nim’s office. I checked you out there but he told me you’ve left his office already. Where have you been? What took you so long? And why you’re with TOP hyung?”

 

 

Dara can help but to chuckles while looking at him.

 

 

“What’s so funny? I’m serious here” he turned his head to her.

 

 

“Nothing. I’m just happy” she smiled

 

 

Jiyong already know what she meant by that so he gave his infamous one sided smile at her.

 

 

“What did sajang-nim told you?”

 

 

 

“Secret” she laughs and run towards the door.

 

 

She was really expecting to see the rest of Bigbang and 2NE1 there but her eyes only landed to this figured man facing his back on her.

 

 

‘Oh… did I just run to the wrong room?’ Dara backed off but it was too late because the guy was slowly turning his head towards her.

 

 

He smiled widely at her.

 

 

“Nice to see you again…” Dong Min greeted her.

 

 

 

“You…” she gasped.