Approval

SILENCE

It’s another photo shoot day since YG office was flooded by requests and endorsement proposal for his four charming girls. He’s been very choosy and picky on which among them he will consider and approve because he wanted to give 2NE1 the very ‘best’ brands and labels in Korean Market. He even asked for their stylist opinion on which they would stand out best in this sets of endorsements – and one of this is Bean Pole Jeans.

 

 

The three girls are keenly observing Dara who’s sitting stiffly and quietly at one corner.

 

 

She already seen the news about her selca photo’s and even it wasn’t that big deal for others – it is for her. She really loves her fans that are why she always updates in Me2day for them. All that she wanted was to make them feel happy whenever they see that she have a new post for them but looks like some wasn’t please to see her being dorky and funny…

 

 

“Good thing it wasn’t the news we’re worrying to come out” CL whispered

 

 

“But Dara unnie is really affected still” the birthday girl Minzy sadly stated.

 

 

“Hey, cheer up. It’s your B-day. Ssantoki will be even sadder if she saw you like that” Bom hugged her.

 

 

“Unnie is right. We really have to party after this so both you and Dara unnie will enjoy” their leader suggested while carefully putting on her sunglasses.

 

 

“Let’s go party… work that body” Minzy loudly sing to get the Dara’s attention and she’s successful.

 

 

Dara glanced at her happy looking kids and smiled at them.

 

 

Out of nowhere, the surprise party for their maknae started, one of the staffs delivered her cake which CL happily handed to personally bring to Minzy. They even have party hats and cool birthday sunglasses.

 

 

‘Don’t be a spoiler Darong. It’s maknae’s special day’ Dara thought herself. She fixed herself first and worked on her well rehearsed smile before going near the circling girls. They all hugged her.

 

 

“Happy Birthday Minzy-ah” she kissed their maknae. “Oh, I’ve seen you grown right in my very eyes” Dara chuckles. “I’m wishing you happiness and success. And more projects to come! 2NE1 fighting!”

 

 

“Thank you Dara unnie… You’re like a real sister to me. Thank you for taking care of me.”

 

 

“Kya! You grew up so fast now!” she chuckles.

 

 

No wonder why Minzy is really close to her. Back when they are all trainees and she’s really a small girl that time, she always accompanies their little Minzy whenever she goes. She was one of the many persons who really cried after learning that she’ll be going back to the Philippines, and was really happy and jumping with excitement after confirming that she signed a contract at YG.

 

 

Finally for the first time, she asked someone to take them pictures. It was quiet unusual not seeing her taking her selca whenever she changes clothes or whenever they’re in a new place. She smiled as if nothing’s bothering her – she’s an actress after all.

 

 

“Let’s eat! Maknae do the honor of slicing your cake now” CL happily chirped.

 

 

All of them are busy now sharing the foods but Dara wasn’t that as ecstatic as before. If only there’s someone who can help her lightens up her mood then she heard her phone beeped.

 

 

‘Just right in time’ Dara thought and happily open her message.

 

 

 

GD: Ya! No more funny selca… show them your dangerous side. The one you always do whenever you’re beating me ^^.
DARA: I’ll show them the serious side of Ssantoki. Kekeke
GD: I’ll be waiting for your update
DARA: y?
GD: because I want to! Change your style
DARA: Kkkk
GD: its minji-ah’s birthday right? Greet me for her
DARA: I will. We’re partying now! Kekeke
GD: enjoy ^^. I’ll be waiting for your post
DARA: Kkk

 

 

 

She positioned her cam and once again she took a selca photo. When she’s satisfied on the picture that she chose, Dara instantly post it on me2day.

 

 

Jiyong on the mean time can’t help but to laugh out loud after seeing her new post.

 

 

It earns him a weird look from the rest of the boys who’s waiting inside YG’s office. He shyly bowed his head and bit his lower lip to suppress his laughter. Until now he wasn’t used to it seeing Dara in a serious mood that’s why he can’t help himself to laugh.

 

 

‘It doesn’t suit her’ he thought while looking at her serious face wearing a white polo tee.

 

 

“Looks hyung is really fine now” Daesung whispered

 

 

“He’s always been fine. Daesung hyung do you honestly believe that hyung was hurt yesterday?” Seungri whispered back while rolling his eyes.

 

 

YB chuckles while TOP was pretending he’s not listening but in fact he’s eavesdropping on the boys’ conversation.

 

 

“But hyung’s hurt? Right YB hyung?”

 

 

“Watch this”

 

 

Even before YB can answer him, he already stood up and playing dumb again while walking back and fort in front of Jiyong. When he got the perfect timing, he stepped on the foot his complaining yesterday that hurts.

 

 

Jiyong just looked warningly at their maknae as if trying to tell him to don’t mess up with him

 

 

‘Looks like Jiyong forgot to act’ YB silently thought and chuckles seeing their maknae’s priceless expression while widely grinning at them.

 

 

“See that?” he mumbled.

 

 

‘I can’t believe that he even tricked me.’ TOP thought and can’t help but to scowl.

 

 

When Seungri finally took his seat again and was confident that his hyung can’t reach him he cleared his throat to get his attention.

 

 

“Ah, hyung… are you fine now? Your foot doesn’t hurt anymore?”

 

 

“Huh?”

 

 

“Your foot” he pointed.

 

 

The same foot he stepped on moments ago.

 

 

‘Uh-oh’ he started to panicked. Base on their faces, he sure that he’s already busted.

 

 

But looks like luck was on his side now because just when he was about to put on the hot seat by them, the door finally opened revealing YG and a good looking guy with him. They all stand up and politely greeted their President and their attention finally shifted to the two new comers in the room.

 

 

“Take all your seats” he motioned.

 

 

They comply on his instruction.

 

 

“Boys, I would like you to all meet your new concert director Lee Dong Min” YG introduced.

 

 

He bowed at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Annyeonghasayoe I’m Lee Dong Min. I’m glad to meet you all”

 

 

Jiyong was stunned. He is sure that he had seen him before – because he looks so damn familiar. He just can’t clearly remember where.

 

 

“As you can see he’s younger than your previous director but I can say that I’m really impressed on how he successfully directed concert shows abroad. He finished his college degree in London so you don’t have to worry. He maybe young but he’s a veteran in this aspect” he looked at them one by one and sounded confidently.

 

 

“Hyung are you really a director? You can really be a model because you’re indeed good-looking” Seungri exclaimed as always.

 

 

That made all of them laugh. He was the only one who has the guts to express what’s on his mind bluntly without thinking if he might be going to be misinterpreted of whoever hears him.

 

 

“Forgive us hyung but he’s really a talkative maknae, don’t get him wrong” Daesung shyly bowed for him.

 

 

Dong Min chuckles.

 

 

“Ani. It’s alright”

 

 

“Jiyong-ah will work closely to you since he’s hands on to their concert – even on the smallest details. And he’s also lots of ideas that might help you” YG cleared his throat.

 

 

“Ne sajang-nim”

 

 

“I’m honored to finally meet you in person Bigbang” he bowed at them. “You’re really making name in Japan” he smiled and looked at Jiyong.

 

 

‘That’s it. On the plane in Japan… that’s where I saw him’ his mind screamed.

 

 

He smiled at him and politely bowed. Being the leader, he has the task to introduce s and to make him feel welcome in their group.

 

 

“That’s all. You can all go now except you Jiyong-ah I need to talk to you”

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

“Wow Dara unnie you look so sssseeeexxxxyyyyy!!!!” CL whistle

 

 

“Kya!” she chuckles while chasing her.

 

 

It’s their second outfit for the shoot and since there’s a change on her imagine – their stylist are slowly welcoming the new y Dara that will be seen once again after her Cass MV and CF. Goodbye baggy hip-hop clothes and hello girly clothes. That’s her new concept.

 

 

“CL-roo’s right that suits you more” Bom gave her a thumbs up.

 

 

Her tight jeans and red checkered blouse with a neat bum and bandana completes her.

 

 

“I hope Bigbang sunbae’s here” CL dreamily exclaimed. She was actually thinking that Jiyong would really fall for her when he sees her now.

 

 

Dara chuckles.

 

 

“You really missed Seungri-ah that much?” it was her time to tease back.

 

 

“DARA UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Have you seen the article that I’ve asked you?”

 

 

 

Jiyong nods his head. As much as he wanted to smile after remembering what’s in it he hold back. There’s something on YG’s face – he looked worried and serious.

 

 

“I’ve been receiving messages from concern fans and press. They are asking why until now we aren’t releasing our statement about the said disturbing article.” YG sighed. He laid his back on his seat and continue “As what I’ve said before and I’m really glad that the girls brought up this in Strong Heart long time ago – that they aren’t allowed to date until I said so.”
 

 


Base from what Jiyong’s seeing – he wasn’t pleased to on that Thai article.

 

 

“Honestly Jiyong, I’m becoming paranoid about this especially if there’s news and Dara’s involve. I am afraid that if this reached Korean Entertainment News it might finally trigger Jina so to release those pictures you were saying” he firmly stated.

 

 

YG looked at him intently straight in his eyes.

 

 

“I just want to protect both of you”

 

 

“I understand sajang-nim”

 

 

“Tomorrow I’ll be releasing my very first and last statement about this. I will give you all the credits but I’m going to make sure that it wouldn’t be misinterpreted by others” for the first time since they started talking YG finally smiled at him. “I maybe am your CEO, boss and handler and I’m always teaching you what to do… but as far as I can see… you’re a grown up man now… and you know the right and wrong and you can stand firm on your decision.”

 

 

Jiyong was stunned.

 

 

“If you’re really ready… I guess I can make exception to my proposition on about no dating policy for Dara.”

 

 

‘Did YG just tuned into gold? Why is he shinning all of a sudden?’ Jiyong’s mind screamed.

 

 

“Sajang-nim you mean…. You mean…”

 

 

He nods his head and can’t help to widely smile seeing his boy so happy. This is far way on what he’s imagining to see to him when he finally tells the good news for both of them.

 

 

“You’re allowed now. Ah, you remind me of Se7en and Byul.” He chuckles. “But I’m warning you, it’s definitely not easy. I saw how those two struggles before”

 

 

“Thank you sajang-nim” Jiyong was so happy that he even became pitchy and unconsciously hugged YG. He’s literally jumping off his seat while chuckling. “Yes! We’re allowed! Finally I’m allowed!” he happily chanted over and over. “Thank you sajang-nim… thank you”

 

 

“Restrain yourself” YG chuckles again.

 

 

“Sorry sajang-nim I’m just overwhelmed and happy and…. Ah, I can’t explain what I’m feeling right now” he shyly bowed his head and hides his scarlet face on their President’s gaze.

 

 

“I’ve seen and witness how you’re willing to give everything just for Dara’s sake. It’s enough proof that you really can handle the pressure”

 

 

He happily nods his head while listening to him. YG’s approval really means a lot to Jiyong – he’s like his second father. All that he has right now was because of him. If he didn’t trust him when he was still a young kid who aspires to become a great performer – he wouldn’t be the G Dragon that everyone loves now.

 

 

“You can tell Dara about this but I’m not allowing you to be seen together on public places even on special gatherings. It would be too risky. You know what I mean right?”

 

 

“Ne sajang-nim” still smiling widely

 

 

“I’m giving my full trust on your hands.”

 

 

“I’m not going to break your trust. We won’t disappoint you sajang-nim” Jiyong confidently stated.

 

 

He feels like he’s floating in the air. It’s the most wonderful news YG ever given him. Finally, after a long wait… they’re allowed. He can’t actually wait to see Dara. He can’t wait to finally express his deepest thoughts and feelings for her. He can’t wait -

 

 

 

“I have something more to tell you about my plans for Dara….”