The Wedding : Part Two

SILENCE

It’s been hours now and still there’s no trace of Dara – even a single strand of her hair.

 

 

Jiyong who was now terribly sweating and heavily breathing never stops running all over the place to look for her, but his effort seems to be useless. Even YB who never leaves his best friend’s side was catching his own breath also. For the nth time, he glanced at their worried looking Kwon Leadah who seems to be paler than before.

 

 

“Ji…” he tapped his shoulder

 

 

“We’ll keep on looking Bae… and searching” the latter desperately sighed. “I’ll never stop…”

 

 

“But we’ve been looking all over the place, still…” YB purposely paused for a while waiting for the reaction he’s expecting and he wasn’t disappointed. He gained a murderous glare.

 

 

“Common Ji, Let’s be realistic! Noona’s mysteriously missing for hours now, even TOP hyung and Chaerin can’t find her. She’s in trouble now!”

 

 

“Don’t you ever think something like that?!” Jiyong snapped out and furiously clutches YB’s shirt.

 

 

This situation is testing his patience. He knows that he needed to be calm and open minded at this time but the people around him wasn’t helping him. In fact they are torturing him with those kinds of words – and now, even the last person he thought that would help him was now losing his hope.

 

 

“If you’re tired now you can go, but I’m not going t leave here till I find Dara!”

 

 

This words repeat on YB’s head all over. The next thing he knew he was walking away from him.

 

 

A grin formed his lips.

 

 

Jiyong continue trusting his feet to lead him the way. He believes and he can positively feel that Dara’s just around. He knows Dara is fine – he pray so hard that she’s fine. He tightens his grip on Dara’s shoe… this is the only thing that he’s holding on.



‘Now it’s getting tougher’

 

 

The night parade is already starting. Everywhere he turns, crazy and colorful dancing lights welcome him. The crowd is getting thicker and thicker as the orangey skyline turns into dark silver lining scene. Jiyong felt like he was looking a precious gem in the sea of sands. It’s like impossible – but he’s holding on. It serves more as a challenge to Jiyong. Every second that passed is like ten thousand light years away from Dara. And it’s starting to kill him now. One more hour and the theme park is about to close, they’re also leaving tonight and go back in Korea that’s why he needed to find her as soon as possible or else – it would create a fuss. He was about to made his way out of the wave of audience when someone from behind tug on of his arms…

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

 

 

Even though she can see a blurred vision of familiar silhouettes earlier, still, she can’t distinguish who this people are that swarming all over the place. They’re mumbling and keeping their voices down as if they were afraid that they might wake her up. Dara slowly opens her eyes, pretending to still be sleeping as she observes the few people who keep on accompanying her. The effect of the substance she inhaled on the handkerchief earlier was still mildly strong that’s she’s caught in between a dream-like and reality-like hallucination.

 

 

In short, she doesn’t know if things are really happening or she was just dreaming at the moment. But either way, the more she heard them moving excitedly the more she gets curious.

 

 

“Aigoo! The flowers really cute” someone chuckles

 

 

“I heard oppa did a good job. They’re on the next room” the youngest among them excitedly squeals.

 

 

“Omo! I’m excited. I can’t believe we’re doing this”

 

 

“Shhh!!! Not so loud… we might wake her up” the charismatic girl scolded them.

 

 

The three of them stared at one another before laughing without any reasons at all. They were enjoying what they’re doing. It’s way fun than performing because they know that by the end of the day, two precious persons in their lives will live happily ever after…

 

 

The girls were all pre occupied and failed to notice that slowly she was gaining back her consciousness. But before her small chinky eyes wanders around, she heard footstep coming closer to where she’s lying. The mysterious guy sat the edge of the bed, faced her and looked intently on the sleeping beauty resting right in front of him. Dara frantically shut her eyes tightly and waited anxiously for the next thing that might possibly happen.

 

 

She holds her breath as she felt him moving closer and closer to her.

 

 

‘What to do? What to do?’ Dara’s mind screams.

 

 

Her heart was beating likea crazy clock faster and faster.

 

 

She felt his soft finger runs to her nose bride and rubbed her pinkish cheeks afterwards. Dara bravely took a peek on the man who’s now towering her - the familiar physique, the familiar scent… those two sharp eyes that suddenly turns in to a fragile looking puppy eyes…

 

 

“I know you deserve someone like him… goodbye now… my happiness…”

 

 

Those words keeps on repeating inside her head plus the flashes of scenes keeps on rewinding until it stopped at the only person that she clearly and surely saw - Dong Min. The way she struggle to escape from those hands who caught her. Automatically she remembers Jiyong’s happy cheery face and laughter’s. His happy looking face who’s waiting for him. She jerked awake and quickly stood up.

 

 

“Jiyong!”

 

 

But no one answered her.

 

 

“It’s just a dream” she heavily breaths while clutching her chest. “Right… it’s just a dream….” Dara tries to convince himself

 

 

“Breathe in… breathe out…”

 

 

She felt a little relieve seeing that the scary looking Dong Min wasn’t anywhere around her. But on the second thought, her eyes grew big, her heart was now completely filled with so much fright and anguish realizing that it was already dark and she was now alone in an antique looking room.

 

 

A hundred year old chandelier hanging in the middle of the room which is the main source of the light plus tons of scented candles scattered from different corners of the whole place – filling her senses with sweet aromatic scent. She never imagines that there would be a solemn place like this here – or was she still inside the famous Tokyo Disneyland? She’s now getting more confused.

 

 

Still in shock, an angelic voice humming a heavenly good melody softly filling in.

 

 

A light coming from nowhere that hit the huge wall almost knocked her out. A picture of little young boy flashed. Dara knew it well – it’s Kwon Jiyong. A wide smile lightens her face. He’s really a darling even he was just a kid. Still sporting his infamous one sided smile, those little eyes and heartwarming stares – she’s perfectly knew those gestures of him. Then her old pictures followed.

 

 

She giggles.

 

 

She remembers it well as if it just happened yesterday. It’s their family picture in the zoo with little Durami and Sang Hyun. Then, she noticed that there was something common with their pictures. The background, the date and even the time were exactly the same with Jiyong’s photo – plus they were standing at the very same spot wherein the two pictures were taken.

 

 

Dara gasped and covered . Another set of pictures followed.

 

 

It’s like she was now watching how the two of them grew up, with a twist. Both of them were caught on each picture unintentionally when they were still young. Meaning they’ve been on the same places before, exactly the same day and time. Dara couldn’t believe it – seriously. And that didn’t happen once, it happened most of the time based from the different picture shown from the spectacular slide show.

 

 

Her eyes were keenly fixed on the video wall, enjoying those candid pictures of them together when the old huge door slowly opens. She turns around teary eyed now while Jiyong came out from the dark. She felt her heart jumped out from her chest after seeing his fiancé again.

 

 

“Oppa…”

 

 

But Jiyong just stood there, not blinking and watching Dara runs excitedly towards him.

 

 

“Oh God, I thought I’ve lose you again” she sobs as soon as she threw herself to him.

 

 

Jiyong’s comforting warm hug was enough to make her feel more secure and safe now.

 

 


“And it thought I’ll never see you again” Jiyong hugged him tightly but trying his very best not to cry.

 

 

Dara was about to say something when he kissed her gently on her lips. She doesn’t know how long but this is what they both need now. By this, she’s really sure, more than ever that she doesn’t want to leave his side. That she want to spend her whole life with him… only him… with Kwon Jiyong…

 

 

“Baby I think you forget something” he whispered

 

 

“Eh?”

 

 

He automatically kneel down, showed her the shoe she left earlier that day.

 

 

“I never thought finding Cinderella is this tough” Jiyong chuckles and gently helped her putting on this magical shoes. He even made sure to tie it tightly before facing her again.

 

 

This time, he’s more serious now. He held her hands and looked straight to her eyes.

 

 

“My Cinderella… indeed it’s not a glass slipper… and we’re not a fairytale character in books. I’m not a real prince who can give you all the best things in you… but as long as I have you here with me… our story is much better, way happier in real life… Marry me…”

 

 

Jiyong cupped his baby’s face and looked at her intently.

 

 

“Marry me today... at this very moment… Marry me Sandara Park and be Mrs. Kwon Jiyong”

 

 

Dara nods her head and let her crystal clear tear fall down. She doesn’t have to think twice before answering his proposal. She’s already in legal age to decide for herself, to start her own happy family.

 

 

The tone of the angelic voice changes into an orchestra and it’s now a wedding march. Again, the old huge door opens again. This time, the whole YG family was outside, waiting and anticipating for them to finally, proudly announce their relationship. The three girls who we’re wearing and bright smiles looks like little flower girls beside the four Bigbang Boys who serves as the groom’s best men. YG was looking like a proud father with his kids and widely smiling at them. He gave Jiyong an approving nod. Even Se7en and Han Byul were also there, to give them support and spend this special night on the young and happy in love couple. Teddy, Kush, Yanggae, y Lee and even Dong Min were there also.

 

 

“Here we go” Jiyong whispers to her.

 

 

It took the whole day for the team to prepare this ‘Hello Stage Wedding Theme’ be possible. And the man behind this very clever and sneaky plan is none other than YG himself. With the helping hands of the ‘kidnappers’ Teddy, Kush and Dong Min, they were all successful on stealing Dara from Jiyong. Of course, the Bigbang Boys were also accomplice. Seungri was the one who’s very successful on feeding their hyungs different chilly scenarios. And even the shy Dong Young Bae was successful pissing his own best friend especially when he’s seeing him scared to death.

 

 

The lightings were really good. Even the Grand Carousel at one corner of the garden compliments the Gazebo where in tons of different petals of flowers where scattered gracefully. A dream comes true – wedding at the theme park for the dorky couple. They both deserve this one special treat, getting married at the happiest place on earth – Disneyland.

 

 

“Is this for real?” Dara chuckles and gave them a questioningly look. H

 

 

er tears were nonstop falling because of so much happiness. She’s really touched seeing this. Even Bom was silently weeping at one corner and gave her Ssantoki a big warm hug.

 

 

“I’m so happy for you” she sniffs

 

 

“Then why are you crying Bomtaro?” Dara sniffs also and faced her Park Sister.

 

 

“Because I am so happy!” Bom wipes Dara’s tears from her cheeks. “You’re getting married now and spend the rest of your life with Jiyong. Aigoo! I’m going to miss you. I’m going to miss my Park Sister”

 

 

“I am your Park Sister”

 

 

“Ani. You’ll be Kwon now…” that made her cry even harder

 

 

“Stop it Unnie, Dara unnie’s eyes are puffy now” CL laughs but also in tears now.

 

 

“Kya! CL-roo… You’re always be my Baby Rin” Dara hugs her.

 

 

The latter hugs her back and cry together with Bom. Minzy on the other hand was smiling with all ears. She gave her Unnie a good luck hug and handed her the bouquet of flower she personally made just for her.

 

 

“Minji-ah, I’ll always be here for you”

 

 

“Dara Unnie, I’m a big girl now. Just take good care of Jiyong oppa and yourself most specially” the maknae winked and turned to Bigbang Leader. She lightly tapped his shoulder.

 

 

“Jiyong Oppa, You should be the one who’s responsible for Dara unnie. Don’t make her cry again”

 

 

“I won’t… I promise”

 

 

“I’m going to steal the bride for a while and give her proper dress for your wedding.” Yanggae in. All of them looked at Dara who’s still on her jacket, rubber shoes and jeans.

 

 

“I know 2NE1’s style is really unique but I’m going to make exemption today and give Dara-ssi a real wedding dress” he winked at them.

 

 

“And the groom too” y Lee dragged Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After few minutes, all were set and in their proper places now. Jiyong was standing near the gazebo, looking dashing on his tuxedo and patiently waiting for Dara. YG was now beside him and tapping his shoulder seeing how his boy grown up to be the man who’s in front of them now.

 

 

“Thank you sajang-nim” he bowed to him

 

 

“Have a wonderful life together Jiyong. I know the two of you are fated to be with each other” YG whispered back.

 

 

He doesn’t know how he would thank him for making this possible – and for letting them tied the knot sooner than they were expecting. He’s no longer one of the eligible bachelors of Korea. He doesn’t felt empty even he got fame, the name and the money, Jiyong is compete now because Dara… she’s the one who completes him.

 

 

He glanced at the boys. Seungri was looking so manly tonight and always accompanying and comforting CL. Daesung was attentive with their Bom noona since up to now, she’s still crying. He caught Young Bae’s eyes and the latter smiled at him genuinely even deep inside, he can feel his heart was about to die the moment they were pronounced as man and wife and for TOP, he tighten his grip on the chair as soon as he saw Dara already walking at the aisle. Teddy and Kush were beside Se7en and Byul, cheering and chanting ‘Kwon – Park ‘over and over again. Dong Min was the one who’s in charge of filming this top secret YG family event and can’t help but also feels heavy seeing this scenario.

 

 

Jiyong met Dara’s gaze. Her white simple wedding dress was stunning. She looks like a goddess, with an angelic face and golden heart. As she comes closer, he saw her from being a YG trainee, a good friend, a hardworking artist, passionate singer and talented girl up to his very own Sandara Park whom never fails to amuse her, whom never fails to make him laugh and whom never fails to hold on to him – and believes that there is – still, HAPPINESS….

 

 

Under the blue moon, under the millions of stars from the clear sky, around the whole YG family, they promise to love each other until FOREVER…

 

 

“You may now kiss the Bride…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

==================================================================

 

author's note:

 

 

The real Drama will start after this .

Get yourself ready for S & K

Happy Weekend everyone! :))))