More Friends?

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

“What happened? Someone hit you? Who did it?!” Zelo asked.

                “I’m fine. I came across with a wild monkey,” Micha said.

                “It’s not funny Micha. Obviously, someone hit you,” Zelo was in rage.

                “I’m seriously okay, so, sit down,” Micha hissed at Zelo to quiet down.

                Suddenly, L.Joe turned around and faced Micha. He saw the bruise right under Micha’s eyes and a few scratches on her face making him growl in fury. “Who did this to you?!” L.Joe asked Micha who looked at him in surprised. This was the first time ever L.Joe had actually spoken to Micha which made the situation more than awkward for Micha.

                “I’m fine,” Micha replied. ‘Why does L.Joe even care?’ she thought in perplex.

                “I didn’t ask whether you were okay. I know you are okay. My question was who did this to you. So, answer me now. Who did this to you?” L.Joe looked at Micha straight in the eye.

                Zelo nodded in agreement and said, “Micha, tell us now.”

                Micha looked back and forth between Zelo and L.Joe. She understood Zelo’s behaviour since he was the only classmate who she talks to but for L.Joe to act like this was surreal. Her tongue turned cold as her speech ability came to a halt. She desperately searched for an answer when suddenly she heard the door slide opened and saw Yongguk came into class.

                “Leave the girl alone,” Yongguk said while making his way towards his seat. He did not even turn his head to look at Micha, L.Joe or Zelo. When he finally took his seat, Yongguk stretched his body and leaned into the chair to get some sleep.

                “Come on, tell us who did this to you,” Zelo said again.

                “I said leave her alone,” Yongguk’s voice went higher as Zelo did not have any choice but to back down and sat back on his seat.

                In contrast, L.Joe was nowhere near giving up. He kept his gaze on Micha as he reiterated, “Tell me right now. Who did this to you? I want to know Kwon Micha.” His commanding voice made Micha shift in her seat uncomfortably as she bit her lips in hesitant.

                When Micha saw that Yongguk looked as if he was going to punch L.Joe, Micha quickly said, “I’m okay now. Yongguk saved me just now so I’m fine.” After hearing that Yongguk had saved Micha from getting hit, the rest of the classmates gasped and stared at Yongguk in disbelieve. Yongguk on the other hand, ignored the stares and pretended as if nothing had happened.

                “H-Hyung, y-you saved her?!” Chunji from the gang Teen Top gasped.

                “YAH!!!” Taeyang, the mathematics teacher finally blew out. “I’m teaching you right now! So… if I hear any of your voices again, I’LL CUT OFF YOUR FINGERS AND FEED IT TO MY DOGS! Got it?!” the violent side of the teacher came out in a flash. When the students settled back to their seats, Taeyang flashed a smile and innocently said, “Okay, so, let’s continue on with our lessons.”

                ‘What the hell is wrong with everyone today?!’ Micha screamed in her heart as she grabbed a fistful of her hair. P.O watched his best friend in confusion as the two of them were walking back to Micha’s mansion. ‘Maybe, they are high on drugs? Wait, they can’t be high on drugs since they look normal to me,’ she thought and pulled her hair some more.

                P.O who could not stand looking at Micha pulling her hair stopped walking and said, “Yah! You’re going to turn bald if you keep on pulling your hair like that. Are you okay? What happened to your face? You got into a fight? Why didn’t you call me? Yah! Stop pulling your hair!”

                “Shut up!” Micha raised her voice trying to calm P.O.

                “I can’t because you keep on pulling your hair!” he replied.

                “Stop shouting!” she barked.

                “You stop shouting first!” P.O shouted back sulkily.

                “You big baby!” Micha said frustratingly.

                “You’re a bigger baby!” P.O said.

                “You saying I’m FAT?!” Micha gasped.

                “Oi! Shut up you two!” Daesung showed up between them out of the blue.

                “WOW!” P.O and Micha gasped in unison when they saw Daesung. They asked, “How did you know we were here, you stalker!”

                Daesung sighed as he slapped his forehead in frustration. “You’re fighting in front of the house and it’s noisy alright? If you want to fight, just go to some quiet alley and do it there!”

                “We’re home?” P.O and Micha looked around. “We’re home!” the two best friends said cheerfully and went into the mansion leaving behind Daesung with a blank face.

                “I will never understand those two,” Daesung shook his head and trail after them.

                While they were running towards the entrance of the mansion, Micha said, “I’m sorry oppa… For shouting at you, I was in a mess just now. I’m okay now so thanks. All the shouting had cleared up my head.”

                “It’s okay, Micha… I understand. You should be grateful that you have a best friend like me, don’t you think so?” P.O said but then his face lit up as he continued on to say, “Oh, I’ll have dinner here at your house first before going back to my place. I miss Gikwang hyung’s cooking,” P.O said. Micha smiled to herself and watched P.O ran into the mansion while shouting some of his favourite dish to Gikwang.

 

                Later that night, all the eleven members of Geomyasaeng clan including Micha and her older brothers were gathered at the dining table for dinner. It was their first dinner together since 3 months ago and one by one of the members were shocked when they saw Micha’s scarred face. “Baby leader! What happened to your face?!” Zico shrieked as he took a sit on Micha’s left.

                Jiyong who was on Micha’s right added in, “Yeah, what happened to your face Micha? You got into a fight? Even if you have, you never get hit on the face except if the situation was disadvantageous for you.”

                “It’s okay, I’ll be fine. The bruise will fade away in a day or two and the scratches are healing already. No scars at all. I can assure you that,” Micha said with a fake smile.

                “But, how could you let someone beat you up?” Hoya asked in a frustrated tone.

                No response came out from Micha’s mouth as she started to stuff with food to avoid Hoya’s question. TOP who had caught the situation put down his chopsticks and sighed while saying, “She can’t fight in school remember? When those people were beating her she can’t punch them back since she have to hide her identity.”

                Dongwoo and CAP exchanged a look with each other as Gikwang came into the dining room with 2 jugs of watermelon juice in hand. Joon who was helping out Gikwang in the kitchen said, “You seriously didn’t fight back?”

                “Not even a little kick?” Daesung chipped in the conversation.

                After exhaling out loudly, Micha stopped eating and said, “I can’t go around and do something reckless now. I can’t afford to reveal my real identity. Since appa is not here anymore, I am the head of the clan. I am the head of this big pack. I am the head of the 5th generation of the Geomyasaeng clan, so, I can’t fight back for the clan’s sake.”

                Her voice was deadly serious as her face was clouded with not even a hint of playfulness. Every single person at the table kept quiet and looked at Micha with a soft gaze while she stuff more food into to prevent the tears that she had been holding back from coming out. The members and the two older brothers stared at her with different thoughts roaming around their head as the feeling of sadness with a mix of sympathy started to hover around them. Suddenly, Dongwoo stood up from his chair and said, “Micha.”

                Micha tore her gaze away from her food and looked at Dongwoo who had called her. “Micha, don’t worry alright? Wherever you go, we will follow you and whatever your decision is, we will respect it. Don’t be scared if you fall down because we’re standing right behind you to catch you when you fall. That’s our job, responsibility and priority,” Dongwoo smiled brightly at Micha as her eyes turned glossy.

                From Dongwoo, her gaze moved onto Hoya, CAP, TOP, Daesung, Gikwang, Joon and finally her two older brothers, Zico and Jiyong. “We love you baby leader. You will always be our leader. Now and forever, we trust you and so, we hope you could trust us too,” Hoya added in. Still speechless, Micha kept on looking at her loyal members and her two older brothers.

                ‘You guys will never know how precious you are to me,’ Micha whispered in her heart. “Thank you. You know I’ll never be able to be sane enough without you guys right? All of you had my fullest trust ages ago, so, thank you for trusting me back,” she spoke out loud.

                “Yeah!” CAP and Hoya high-fived while the other members did their unique handshakes with each other happily as Micha watched from her seat with a soft gaze. Her love for her members who were like family to her would never die. Not even when she is no longer a leader of this clan. Not even when one of them leaves her side. Not even when she draws in her last breathe.

                “Be strong,” Jiyong kissed Micha on the forehead and continued eating.

                “My baby sister is all grown up,” Zico ruffled Micha’s hair.

                “Eh? Are you saying that you’ve grown mature all this time?” Micha teased.

                “Hey… Are you insulting me?” Zico scowled at her playfully.

                “Maybe…” Micha winked as Zico playfully caught her into a headlock.

***

                The following day, Micha walked to school with P.O as typical. They talked, laughed and bickered throughout the journey and ran all their might to school when they realized that they were going to be late for school if they continued on their walking pace. “Oppa, later at lunch, are you coming to my class?” Micha asked.

                “As usual, yes,” P.O nodded. “Why? Hate it?” he raised his brow.

                “I’m starting to hate it,” Micha said jokingly.

                “I’m still going to come to your class during recess and eat all your food,” P.O laughed evilly and then jogged towards the direction to his class. “I see you later Micha!” he waved goodbye and disappeared around the corner.

                Micha shook her head and made her way to class. Voices, shouts, cries and some weird noises that were made by her classmates were clearly heard even though Micha was a few metres away. She sighed and quickened her pace to make sure she arrived in class just on time before they start checking the attendants. “Good morning~” Micha said brightly when she entered her classroom.

                Instantly, the havoc class toned down a little and just shrugged awkwardly seeing Micha had arrived in her usual quirky attitude. Her classmates resumed their activities without replying Micha’s greeting and the only person who did was Zelo, “Micha, good morning!”Micha waved at Zelo who was with the rest of the BAP members at the back of the class and then walked towards her desk.

                Suddenly, she felt a figure passing by but thought it was nothing and continued on taking out her needed books. Before she could realize that a figure was standing right in front of her, Micha was astounded as someone had threw a few candies on her table. When she looked up, she saw that it was her classmate named L.Joe from the gang Teen Top. “Take it,” he said without looking at her.

                Diffidently, Micha stared back and forth between L.Joe and the candies he had given her. Not knowing how to react or even what to say, Micha did what a normal human being would do. She said with a smile, “Thank you!”

                L.Joe who seemed cold without a smile on his face suddenly sighed when he saw Micha’s reactions. He took his seat which was in front of Micha and turned the chair around so that he could have a small talk with Micha. “I’m sorry about yesterday,” L.Joe’s sudden apology caused Micha to raise her right eyebrow.

                “Yesterday?” Micha tried to recall all the incidents from yesterday.

                “Yeah… When you had been beaten up and I asked you who did it but you refused to answer. I’m sorry for shouting instead of helping. I should’ve known that you must have been scared,” L.Joe mumbled as his eyes was on the ground all the time.

                With a smile spread across her face, Micha said, “It’s okay and I forgive you.”

                When he heard Micha had forgiven him for his behaviour, L.Joe looked up at her with a bright face. He said while ing out his hand, “I’m L.Joe or you can also call me Lee Byunghun.”

                Gladly, Micha took L.Joe’s hand and replied, “Hello, it’s nice to finally talk to another classmate beside Zelo.”

                Then, one by one, the members of Teen Top started to crowd around Micha’s table to introduce themselves. “Hi, I’m Ahn Daniel. Just call me Niel,” one of the members spoke out first smiling brightly at Micha.

                “I’m Chunji.”

                “Changjo.”

                “Call me Ricky!” said the last member.

                “Hi!” Micha replied brightly as the 6 of them started to converse.

                From the corner of the room, the members of BAP watched Micha interacting with Teen Top with a blank look on their face. “Well, she’s making new friends,” Youngjae who stated out the obvious made the rest of the members of BAP rolled their eyes.

                “Shouldn’t we at least say hi to her too?” Jongup suggested.

                “I said hi already,” Zelo said brightly receiving a smack from Himchan. “Hyung!” the youngest whined but Himchan just sighed and stared at the wall as if nothing had happened.

                Daehyun shook at his head while watching Zelo and Himchan behaving childishly. “Hyung, should we go and say hi?” Daehyun looked at Yongguk who was deep in his thought.

                “Just let them be,” was Yongguk’s only reply.

                “Hyung, you did save her the other day. Why suddenly?” Daehyun said.

                Yongguk cleared his throat and spoke, “Shut up.”

 

                The students suddenly scrambled to their places when they heard their homeroom’s teacher deep voice. “Yah, yah! You, sit down. Kids, settle down! Come on hurry up or I won’t hesitate to punch you on the face!” Simon D appeared in the class room.

                “What’s up Ssaem? Are you taking over this period?” Himchan asked.

                The teacher smirked and clasped his hand while saying, “Do you remember the other day when I told you that your History teacher, Mrs. Oh is ill right?” The students nodded and waited for Simon D to continue on talking. “Lucky for you guys, we have a substitute teacher,” Simon D announced and gestured for the person waiting outside the room to come in.

                Micha who was the candy L.Joe had given her earlier watched Simon D in interest. As soon as the new teacher stepped into the class, her eyes bugged out as hung open while the candy in threatened to fall. “Hello, I’ll be the new History teacher replacing Mrs. Oh,” said the new female teacher.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YO! Another chappie is up and I hope you like it>< I overslept today and woke up at 1p.m. =.=' Lol. First of all, there was a request asking me to let Zelo know about Micha's true self... Sorry but not yet^^ I got the idea already but not now... Keke~ So soon alright? Leave some comments.... Please~ Okay now, chiao.