Trouble

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

School has finally ended and the students were already out of the school 10 minutes before the bell rang. Micha and BAP were walking home while goofing around when suddenly Daehyun patted his stomach and said, “Want to eat ramen? I’m damn hungry right now.” He pouted and continued on patting his growling stomach.

                “I’m hungry too,” Himchan whined.

                Yongguk who was walking beside Micha nodded in agreement while saying, “Alright, let’s go and eat ramen.”

                “Yes!” Jongup and Zelo high-fived each other.

                “Is it okay with you, Micha?” Youngjae turned to ask Micha.

                “I’m fine with it,” Micha smiled.

                The 7 of them walked cheerfully searching for the closest ramen shop in the neighbourhood. After walking around for almost 15 minutes, Daehyun spotted a small ramen shop at the opposite of the road. He jumped excitedly and pulled Youngjae along with Micha towards the shop. “Slow down, are you trying to kill us?” Youngjae scolded Daehyun.

                “I don’t care. I’m starving dude,” Daehyun his lips.

                “Dude, what if I die before I can even eat?” Micha tried to reason with Daehyun.

                “It’s your lost then,” Daehyun winked.

                “Yah! Slow down!” Yongguk scolded and jogged after them.

                Happily, all of them entered the ramen shop while laughing and hitting each other but their steps came to an abrupt halt when they saw the figure before them. Micha’s eyes widened as she stopped smacking Jongup’s back when she caught the sight of L.Joe working as the waiter at the ramen shop. “L.Joe?!” the 7 of them gasped.

                L.Joe smiled and said, “That’s my name but you can call me Byunghun here.”

                “Yo,” Yongguk bumped his fist with L.Joe.

                “Why are you here?” Jongup asked.

                “My mom owns the shop and I’m helping out here,” L.Joe answered casually.

                Suddenly, Zelo joined the conversation by saying, “I’m hungry.” L.joe patted Zelo’s back.

                “You guys can go and sit there, it can fit all of you,” L.Joe signalled them to a table near the window. “I’ll come back with your food, so, behave,” he said more and went off to the kitchen to inform his mother about the food orders.

                Micha settled down to sit in between Daehyun and Zelo while Yongguk took a seat across her in between Youngjae and Himchan. “Do you think this is why he didn’t go to school? He’s helping out his mom?” Micha whispered at Zelo.

                “I think so too,” Zelo nodded. “Maybe they have money issues?” Zelo tried to guess.

                Micha thought about Zelo’s guess and nodded her head. “Probably.”

                “What are you guys whispering about?” L.Joe suddenly appeared with their bowls of ramen which made Daehyun and Jongup clapped in excitement. “Are you talking some bad stuff about me?” L.joe joked while handing out their food.

                “No,” Micha and Zelo shook their head in sync.

                Himchan munched on some pickled radish as he stared at Micha and Zelo. “You guys are being fishy. You’ve been whispering among the two of you since at school and I’ve been asking what you were talking about but you ignored me,” Himchan pointed accusingly at the two friends and pouted.

                “Stop stalking them,” Yongguk nudged Himchan.

                “But I want to know too,” Himchan threw a mini tantrum. While Himchan was busy blathering about Micha and Zelo being secretive, Daehyun took the opportunity to steal a bit of Himchan’s noodle. “Yah! Don’t eat mine!” Himchan hit Daehyun on the forehead with his chopstick.

                Yongguk sighed and said, “Himchan, stop it.”

                Meanwhile Micha was in her own world, enjoying the noodles while hearing the other boys chatting and arguing. “Ouch! It’s hot,” Micha stuck out her tongue and started to fan it using her hand. “Damn it,” she hissed and fanned her tongue harder.

                “Be careful,” Yongguk said and quickly gave Micha a glass of cold water.

                “L.Joe these noodles are awesome,” Youngjae stated out while Daehyun gave a thumbs-up.

                “Thanks,” L.Joe grinned.

                Jongup on the other hand just ignored s and enjoyed his meal with a smile on his face. He could hear Himchan’s chatter, Yongguk sighing, Youngjae scolding the others for eating without any manners, Micha shrieking because of Daehyun, Zelo’s whining and Daehyun’s evil laugh but he did not mind it at all. ‘They are my insane as a human being but awesome as friends,’ he thought and resumed eating.

                In the midst of a chaotic meal, the door of the shop suddenly crashed opened producing a loud bang. Everyone in the shop was stunned as 6 thugs came in the shop and the head of the gang said in a loud voice, “Yah! Lee Bomi! Come out, now!” 

                L.Joe came out of the kitchen, fumed. “You can’t come in like that!” he barked.

                After that, L.Joe’s mother known as Lee Bomi rushed out from the kitchen and stood in front of her son. “I’m sorry for my son’s behaviour,” the mother bowed as the customers inside the shop had mostly ran out leaving behind only BAP and Micha.

                “Omma, stop bowing at them,” L.Joe hissed.

                 “Where’s my money?” the leader of the group asked.

                “I’m-I’m-so-sorry but business had been slow these days,” Mrs. Lee bowed again.

                “You’re saying you don’t have the money?!” the thug yelled.

                “You bastard!” L.Joe screamed back at the thug and was about to hit him but his mother had held him back. “Get the hell out of our shop!” he shouted more at the thugs.

                Due to L.Joe’s actions, the thugs’ were totally infuriated and started to punch him uncontrollably. Hurriedly, Micha raced to his side with BAP trailing behind her. “Are you okay?” Micha looked at L.joe frantically.

                Cringing in pain, L.joe said to Micha, “You have to go. It’s dangerous.”

                “The girlfriend is going to save the day?” one of the thugs laughed.

                “Shut up!” Micha growled at them.

                The thugs were clearly stunned by Micha’s words as they stared at her, eyes, b with anger. One of the thugs had moved forward to punch Micha on the face but Yongguk had stepped up and caught his fist in mid-air. Yongguk punched the thug in the stomach and threw him across the place. “You kids got guts,” the leader of the gang smirked. “I’ll give you kids one minute to get the away from here or it will be bloody,” the leader started to taunt them.

                With clenched jaw, Micha stood up, ready to fight but Daehyun who was standing behind her whispered, “Micha, calm down. L.joe and his mother are here. You don’t want blow your cover right?”

                “What the are you whispering about there?!” the thugs screamed and punched Daehyun.

                “Oppa!” Micha gasped and hold onto Daehyun’s arm. Before Micha could even have the chance to burst into flames of resentment, Youngjae pulled her and shook his head in disapproval, asking Micha to stand down to ensure her safety.

                That was when L.Joe’s mother came to stand in front of them and bowed to the thugs again while pleading, “I apologize on their behalf. I promise you that I’ll try to come up with the money in 2 weeks time. Please, just give me one last chance.”

                The leader of the gang tugged on his jacket and smirked, “Make sure you have the money or else, say goodbye to your son.” He flicked L.Joe’s forehead for the last time and went out of the shop with his other members while L.joe just spat on his face.

                “Are you okay?” Micha turned to look at Daehyun as soon as those gangsters went out.

                “I’m fine,” Daehyun replied.

                Since L.Joe’s mother was trembling viciously L.Joe had brought her to the backroom to calm her nerves. After he had made sure that his mother was stable enough to be left alone, L.Joe went back to the front to confront his classmates. “What was all that about?” Jongup asked.

                “Loan sharks,” L.Joe stated rather dryly.

                “We can see that,” Himchan scratched his head.

                “You guys can go home. I need to clear up this place,” L.Joe said coldly.

                Micha hesitated at first. She stared at L.Joe who had taken some rag and started to wipe the tables clean. The question was bugging her and she did not have the heart to leave her friend in this miserable state. “Is this why you didn’t go to school?” Micha blurted out

                “This is none of your business,” was L.Joe’s only answer.

                “We are your friends,” Micha boldly said.

                Totally stumped, L.joe replied, “Friends need to know their boundaries.”

                “Friends exist to help,” Micha crossed her arms stubbornly and stared right into L.Joe’s eyes.

                Seeing Micha’s determined face, L.Joe knew that she would not leave him alone no matter what his answer was. Even though he felt better to have friends worrying about him, but his conscious had told him that it would be dangerous for them to be close to him for the moment. His shoulder sagged as his gaze turned soft. L.Joe ruffled Micha’s hair and said, “I’ll be fine, so, go home okay? Don’t worry about me.”

                With a heavy heart, Micha stared at L.Joe. Why must he do this alone? Why can’t he share the burden with her? Feeling of guiltiness started creeping up to her as she watched him taking the used plates to the back to wash it. Yongguk saw Micha was in a dilemma on whether to leave L.Joe or stay at the shop, so Yongguk went to Micha and said, “Let’s go home for today,” he squeezed Micha’s shoulder.

                Unwillingly, Micha went out of the shop and Zelo had to drag her out of it. She trudged beside Youngjae as put on her thinking expression. Deep in ruminating, Jongup suddenly asked, “What are you going to do?”

                “What do you mean by that?” Micha snickered.  

                “Come on Micha, you’ve got your, I’m-going-to-plan-something-face,” Jongup stated.

                “True,” Daehyun flicked Micha’s forehead.

                “Just wait and watch me,” Micha smirked and crossed her arms.

                “She’s going to plan something now,” Yongguk shook his head.

                “Can I join?” Himchan put up his hand.

                “No,” Micha jokingly replied.

                “Micha!” Himchan whined as Micha just ignored him in attempt to tease the male.

 

                That night, during dinner time, Micha was seated at her usual place with her other members of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan who were living under the same roof as her. She told the members about L.Joe’s problem as they perked up their ears and listened to their leader intently. “So, what are you planning to do?” Zico asked.

                “Honestly, I don’t know yet,” Micha shrugged.

                “Do you need our help?” Daesung offered.

                “Maybe,” Micha scrunched her nose.

                “We’re always ready,” Dongwoo gave her a thumbs-up but resumed eating afterwards.

                Micha smiled at her members and thought about L.Joe’s problem a little bit more. “Should I send some of my boys over to L.Joe’s place? They can watch over the shop and make sure those loan sharks won’t be able to harass them,” Hoya suggested.

                “That would be great, make sure L.Joe doesn’t know,” Micha nodded.

                “Just give us the address and we’ll send off our people there,” CAP added in.

                “Thanks,” Micha smiled and continued, “You guys are the best!” Then, she wiped away then stain on with a napkin and stood up. “I’m done,” she announced and jogged away but stopped when she heard her older brother calling her.

                Zico asked, “Where are you going?”

                “Plan some evil stuff,” she replied randomly and smirked.

                “Should I go with her?” Joon looked at Jiyong.

                “No, just let her be,” Jiyong smiled and turned his focus back to his meal.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey^^ Okay, so, this chapter is kind of boring right? Yes, I'm sorry but I wanted to tell about L.Joe's problem so, tadah! This chapter was born. Is it okay for you guys? Hihi, I'll update again soon^__~ Comment all you want!!! Stay tune to the next chappie to see Micha's plan;D Peace out!