Touch

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

It was a Saturday and she had not gone to school for exactly 3 days now. Like any usual Saturday, Micha wore her sweatpants, tank top and her hooded sweater to do some exercise at the gym. The gym actually belonged to the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan as it was managed by one of the subgroups called Infinite. As soon as she stepped a foot into the gym, she was welcomed by the leader of Infinite named Kim Sunggyu.

                “Yo,” Micha bumped her fist with Sunggyu while Hoya and Dongwoo who had followed Micha did their unique handshake with Sunggyu. “I’ll head to the treadmill,” Micha informed and took a sip of water from her water bottle while walking away.

                “Dongwoo and I would be with the other members of Infinite at the backroom,” Hoya told Micha as the young leader just dismissed them by a simple nod.

                While Micha was running on the treadmill with dumbbell in both of her hand, Sunggyu suddenly came and leaned against the treadmill. “I heard about the new members. Which area did they get?” Sunggyu started to ask.

                “They named themselves as BAP. There are 6 members and I haven’t given them an area yet. I’ll give them one once they graduate,” Micha answered. Suddenly another member of Infinite named Lee Sungyeol appeared, “Hey, Sungyeol oppa,” Micha greeted him.

                Sungyeol crossed his arms and said, “New members?”

                “Yep,” Sunggyu nodded.

                “What are the other members doing?” Micha questioned.

                “Dongwoo, Hoya, L and Woohyun are showing off their new blades,” Sungyeol answered.

                “Sungjong oppa?” Micha’s eyebrow rose.

                “Polishing our blades,” Sunggyu grinned.

                Micha shook her head and said, “Don’t stress Sungjong oppa too much or he’ll shave your hair in your sleep again.” Suddenly, the bell jingled indicating that a customer had entered. Sunggyu left Micha with Sungyeol to attend to the customers who had had just arrived.

                “I heard you got suspended,” Sungyeol waggled his brow.

                “Shut up,” Micha eyed Sungyeol who was chuckling at her.

                After that, Sungyeol started to spill some stories about the members as Micha laughed at Sungyeol’s childish behaviour once in a while. Micha was laughing her hearts out for the first time ever since she was suspended, thanks to Sungyeol but in the midst of laughing, a voice was suddenly heard. The voice called, “Micha?”

                She turned around and saw that Jongup was standing behind her. Micha got down the treadmill, put aside the dumbbell and greeted, “Oppa! Hey!” The rest of the members poured into the room as each of them either bump their fist with Micha or ruffled her hair as a greeting. “Where’s Yongguk oppa?” she asked while looking around.

                On the other hand, Yongguk had just walked into the gym where Jongup had recommended the BAP to go. He looked around and saw that s were nowhere to be seen when suddenly he heard Jongup talking and Micha’s voice could also be heard. He followed their voice and saw that the whole gang including Micha were talking at the dumbbell section.

                Instantly, Yongguk’s step came to a halt when he caught a glimpse of Micha’s back. It was because Micha was only wearing a tank top, her tattoo could be seen clearly. The shape of two fire breathing dragon facing each other was vast and seemed powerful on her back with an impressive sword emerging between the fires in the middle. The sight was mesmerizing as Micha appeared to be more of a charismatic woman in his eyes. “Hey Yongguk oppa!” Micha suddenly greeted Yongguk.

                “He-Hey,” Yongguk stammered as he awkwardly waved.

                Yongguk cursed when that stupid fluttery feeling came again. Micha had just called him ‘oppa’ and that weird love song was playing at the back of his head again. He cursed at himself for the millionth time and slapped his cheeks for a while and then went to join the others. When he went closer to Himchan, he heard Jongup saying, “Wow, Micha, that tattoo is awesome!”

                “Really? Well, mine is different from the others since I’m the leader,” Micha said as she shyly put on her hooded sweater to cover up her exposed skin. “You’ll get one too. As soon as you graduate,” she smiled and patted Jongup’s back.

                Himchan’s eyes bulged out as he stated, “Really?”

                “Yes,” Micha nodded, “Why? Are you scared?”

                “Do I look like I’m scared?” Himchan’s eyes tweaked.

                “Whatever you say, oppa,” Micha smirked and bent down to take her towel.

                “So, how are you?” Zelo asked and sat beside Micha on the bench.

                “I got suspended, dude,” Micha stared at him.

                “Well, you’re the good girl,” Zelo grinned.

                “You mocking me dude?” Micha poked Zelo’s cheek.

                While Micha was goofing around with Zelo, the rest of the BAP members had went off to work out except for Himchan who was bugging Yongguk. Sunggyu came back after disappearing into the room and greeted the BAP like a good old brother. “Micha, tonight, we’ll start patrolling our area a little bit late. We, Infinite, have some business to take care of,” Sunggyu cracked his knuckles.

                “Alright, but not too late aright?” Micha warned.

                “Yes, baby boss,” Sunggyu saluted and went back to the counter.

                “Micha,” Daehyun suddenly called and when he was sure he had caught Micha’s attention, Daehyun asked, “Can we do that too? Patrol… It sounds cool.” The other members of BAP stopped their activities and started to surround Micha as they nodded their heads agreeing with Daehyun.

                “Patrol?” Micha looked at the boys with her eyebrow raised.

                “Can we? Please…” Youngjae joined in Daehyun using their puppy eyes. Micha was unsure, so, she looked at Yongguk for an opinion.

                Yongguk shrugged, “You’re the leader. It’s up to you.”

                “You don’t mind then?” Micha asked.

                “Your choice,” Yongguk smiled.

                Micha nodded in understanding and clasped her hand together. She looked at each of them and then said, “Okay, I’ll show you how to do it tonight. Come to my house at 7p.m. today alright? Make sure all of you are in all-black attire.”

 

                As promised, BAP arrived at the mansion at 7 o’clock sharp. Micha had divided the members of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan in the mansion into three and informed that the BAP would be following her for that night. After she had finished briefing the members about the patrol, they head out of the mansion and went separate ways towards their respective areas.

                BAP was well-behaved that night. They attentively listened to Micha’s explanation about the rules of patrolling in the area and also the rules of becoming the member of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan. Micha’s serious expression and her glowing passion for the whole time she was talking about the clan had attracted the BAP members even more as they would ask suitable questions sporadically and Micha would answer them with patience.

                “We would usually walk in group of 6 to 7 people and also we would finish patrolling the area until midnight but if there are complications it’s even later than that,” Micha clarified to the new members who nodded in return. “Besides that, we would always wear all-black attire,” she said more.

                “Why do we need to wear black anyway?” Himchan asked.

                “To look cool,” Zelo waggled his eyebrow as Himchan smack him on the head.

                “Cut it out,” Yongguk scolded the two.

                “To answer Himchan hyung’s question, we wear black because it’s easier for us to camouflage in the night. Is that right, Micha?” Youngjae voiced out and then looked at Micha with a proud grin on his face.

                “Youngjae oppa is correct,” Micha nodded and did a thumbs-up.

                “One question,” Yongguk suddenly said.

                “What?” Micha looked at the young man.

                “What do we do if we bump into another clan in our territory?” Yongguk asked.

                “If they fight us, we would fight back but they won’t do that normally. Since our clan would always win, they just walk past by us and we’ll ignore them unless they make a fuss in our territory. For those types of scumbags who would simply pick a fight with us, I’ll just instruct that they disband their clan,” Micha smirked while BAP looked at her and gulped down their saliva nervously.

                Bravely, Daehyun went ahead and asked, “What if they don’t disband?”

                Micha’s facial expression changed from normal to wicked. She clucked her tongue, crossed her arms and said, “I’m sure they will disband. The consequences are so bad that they are willing to do anything to avoid it.” Daehyun watched Micha’s face darkened as the minutes passed by and she simpered as if she had recalled a funny incident.

                Then, Micha continued on telling them more about the clan and the rules. “I’ll give you guys a specific area to take care of as soon as you graduate,” Micha patted Zelo’s back.

                “Wow, really?” Himchan gasped.

                “Yes,” Micha rolled her eyes.

                Youngjae was walking silently beside Himchan when he suddenly caught an alarming sight. His steps came to an end as he gaped at a group of familiar looking people just ahead of them. “Guys,” Youngjae’s voice came out as a whisper at first but then he reiterated in a louder and more distressed tone, “Guys.”       That had caught the attention of the rest of the members. They followed the direction where Youngjae was looking and a gasp erupted from the back of Micha’s throat when she saw ZE:A ahead of them.

                Quickly, Yongguk pulled Micha behind him as the rest tried to cover Micha by surrounding her. While ZE:A was still not noticing their presence, Jongup hissed, “What are we going to do? They can’t see Micha like this.”

                “They’re heading toward us,” Himchan informed.

                “,” Micha restlessly paced around in a small circle.

                “One of us has to go with Micha and hide somewhere while the rest would have to have some small chats with ZE:A. I’m sure they’re roaming around to pick some fights but they’re weak so the 5 of us should be enough,” Yongguk spoke out his opinion.

                At that moment, Youngjae saw that it was only a few second away before ZE:A would find out that they were here, so, he hurriedly stated, “It would be best if Yongguk hyung goes with Micha while the rest of us go and talk to ZE:A. Yongguk hyung can protect Micha alone.”

                “Are you sure?” Yongguk was worried.

                “Yes. I’ll take care of the kids,” Himchan squeezed Yongguk’s shoulder as the two oldest member of the group exchanged a knowing glance. “Micha, we’ll see you later,” Himchan turned to Micha and tousled her hair.

                “Let’s go,” Yongguk looked at Micha.

                Micha turned to look at the rest of the members of BAP and then back to Yongguk. Clearly she was more than worried. What if they were attack by the other rival clans if she left them alone? Should she leave them and hide with Yongguk? When she turned around to Yongguk, she saw that he had stretched his hand out, inviting her to take it.

                “Go,” Zelo mouthed at Micha and went off to join the rest.

                Yongguk stretched his hand further as Micha stared at it. “Come on Micha,” Yongguk’s soft husky words rang in her brain, hypnotising her as she eventually took his hand. As soon as their skin made in contact, electric started to surge through their bodies, forcing their heart to thump crazily against their chest.

                His hand; it felt warm and safe as the two of them ran off.

                Her hand in his; it fitted perfectly as it felt just right.

                While running, Micha took the opportunity to take a last glance at the other members of BAP who were left behind to take care of ZE:A as she sent them thankful looks and silently prayed for their safety. “Don’t let the rival clans hurt them, please,” Micha whispered. Yongguk tightened his grip on Micha’s hand as they continued to run into the night.

                “Everything is going to be alright,” Yongguk told Micha and for a second, she actually trusted his words.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello people^^ How was this chapter? I kind of feel insecure about this chapter because I'm going through a major writer's block at the moment:( I'm sorry if you feel this chapter was dull but I tried my best:) So leave some comments because I would love to read your thoughts about it;D I'll update again soon^___~ No worries! Byes!