Empty Shell Part 2

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

Surrounded by a field of all kinds of plantation, the double-storey house stood in the middle with fences made out bricks. The house was yellow in colour with roofs painted in green. In normal circumstances, it could have passed as a normal shelter of a big family but in Jiyong’s eyes, it was the place where Dongman had kept the golden key. “Secure the area. Check for the surveillance cameras,” Jiyong instructed one of the members in his team.

                The moment Micha had arrived home a few hours before with an envelope in her hand, the people inside the mansion had bustled around. She had managed to lay out a plan and gave out a briefing in half an hour as they proceed with the arrangement without hesitation. All the gears and back-up needed were prepared as they were currently surrounding the area of the place where they believe the key was kept at.

                This time, the three siblings had separated and had a team of their own coming from all directions. Zico had brought his own team called ‘Block B’ consisting of 7 members including P.O and himself. The Block B was assigned on the west side of the house while Jiyong who had teamed up with BAP came from the east side of the house. At the same time, Micha had the remaining superior members as her team coming from front which is the southern part of the house.

                “Team A,” Jiyong touched his earpiece, calling out for Micha’s team, “Ready to move whenever you are.”

                “Copy that, Team B,” Micha replied. Then, she turned her neck slightly to the side and nodded, signalling her other team members to put up their guards as they were going to enter the house any moment.

                “Team C is also ready to party,” Zico said on behalf of his team and smirked.

                “Let’s go party then,” Micha said.

                With that all three teams launched forward. Micha’s team was the first to take action as they head straight to the main door, kicking the door in order to open it while Jiyong’s team and Zico’s team proceeded in surrounding the area to eliminate all threats. “Hyung-nim, 3 pins at your 1 o’clock,” Yongguk informed Jiyong who quickly shot 3 of Dongman’s people who appeared to be a threat at that moment.

                “Checking in, team A,” Zico asked Micha’s team to confirm their status.

                “We’re approaching the safe in 5 minutes,” Gikwang replied as one of Team A’s members.

                Micha lead team A as she had TOP covering her on the right and Joon backing her up on the left meanwhile Gikwang, Hoya and Dongwoo were keeping watch at the back. “The map said that the room was on this floor. We have to head to further north to get there,” Gikwang who was holding onto the blueprint said.

                “Watch out!” Dongwoo shouted when he saw 5 men approaching them from different angles. Shots were released and those men stumbled down like a lifeless doll.

“We need to move now,” Hoya looked around in full alert as the team moved as fast as they could.

“Gikwang lead us,” TOP told Gikwang as he shot another one of Dongman’s men easily. “We need to do this fast before his people outnumber us.”

Under Gikwang’s command, Team A moved fast towards the room where Dongman had kept the key. Micha could hear her heart beating savagely, numbing her ears. Her steps were light but had speed in it. The gun in her hand was pointed forward at all time as she checked the surrounding for any danger cautiously. “It should be here,” Gikwang stated, “There’s supposed to be a do-” before he could finish his sentence, Dongwoo had prodded on the elbow while gesturing his chin towards a direction.

On their right, a door which had the same colour as the wall was camouflaging itself perfectly. Dongwoo’s special eagle-like eyesight caught it in mere seconds as the team started moving towards the door stealthily. “I’m going in first,” Joon said, “When the coast is clear, I’ll give out the signal.”

“Alright,” Micha nodded, “We’ll be right behind you.”

“This is Team B, requesting for a status check,” Jiyong’s voice was heard.

“Right now we’re checking the room,” Micha informed.

“We’re going inside in 10 minutes,” Jiyong said more.

“Roger that,” Micha replied.

Joon’s hands were starting to form sweats but he kept himself composed. He looked around the dark room, checking for any threats. As time goes by, Joon realized that the room was to dark and empty. It’s too empty, Joon thought and started to look around but it was too dark. In the middle of the silence, his earpiece made a static sound before Hoya’s voice became audible, “We’re going in Joon. What’s taking you so long?”

“The place feels empty,” Joon said.

Anxiety crept up at the pit of Hoya’s stomach as he creased his forehead and remarked, “We’re going in Joon. Now.” Just like that, Team A had barged into the dark room, guns pointing at every direction in the room as they were perusing the area thoroughly searching for any visible threats.

Micha took out her torchlight and searched for a switch to turn the lights on inside the room but failed to come across with one. “What’s happening right now?” Jiyong and the BAP members poured into the room.

“Where’s the key?” Yongguk looked around with his squinted.

“Forget the key,” Himchan looked around, “We need the lights first.”

“Hoya oppa,” Micha turned to look at Hoya, “Check Team C and see whether they are securing the perimeter properly.”

Hoya nodded and was about to walk out of the room but stopped his actions when the lights suddenly came, along with a loud boom sound. Both teams gathered around with their backs against each other, guns in their hand as they tried to overcome their baffled minds. “What is really happening,” Zelo whispered in which Jongup replied with a shake of his head.

“Welcome to my house my friends,” Dongman’s voice resonated through the room but from the judge of the loudness and also the distinct sound of his voice, he was not in the room and was only communicating with them though a speaker. Micha spun around but saw nothing.

She shouted, “Show yourself coward!”

At that time, a huge flat-screen television came down from the ceiling. The blank screen flickered and finally an image appeared before them. Shock passed through the team like momentum spreading though a solid particle. It was too much for them to witness the scene that was occurring. It was not Dongman’s presence on the screen that had surprised them but the figure standing beside Dongman did. “CAP hyung-nim?” Youngjae said.

“Good to see you again,” CAP stated in mocking tone as he smirked.

Dongman patted CAP’s back as if he was a proud father and then looked at Micha straight in the eye while saying, “Maybe you should check your men again. Test their loyalty and have a heart to heart talk with them like what your weak father had always done.”

“So, you’ve told Dongman about the info I’ve told you?” said Micha in a dry tone.

“Yes,” CAP nodded and Dongman started laughing again.

Jiyong stepped forward and snarled, “You bastard!” he glared at CAP, “What the are you thinking?”

Leaning forward, Dongman stated haughtily, “Who in their right mind would actually follow a fragile-looking girl like her,” he gestured towards Micha, “It hurts the pride of a grown man. Come on, don’t tell me that none of you feel the same way.”

“No!” Dongwoo stepped up, “We don’t feel the same way as CAP do. We respect Micha as our leader and we accept the fact that she’s leading the big pack now. She had shown us her capability and so, we give her our full trust and support.” Micha looked at Dongwoo and nodded at him, giving him a grateful look.

Dongman laughed again. “The game starts now. Maybe you should just give up because I’m winning,” the man let out another deep guffaw before the screen turned blank.

 

Everyone was in silence. No one said a word in the car or even when they were settling in the living room with the superior members sprawled on the floor and the members of BAP standing by the side anxiously. “Why did he do that? Did Dongman infect his brain or something?” Zico said, feeling frustrated, “I seriously can’t believe that CAP did that.”

“He told Dongman every single thing we told him,” Joon who was laying on the floor, banged his hand in anger and then sat up straight to say, “Or maybe he had been Dongman’s man all this long?”

“Yah!” Hoya barked at Joon, “We’ve known him for a very long time. He didn’t start as a trainee in this clan like we did. We were a wreck before Micha’s father found us but CAP was different. His own father was a former superior member of this clan and CAP was following his father’s steps!”

Yongguk watched the superior members debated and moved from leaning against the window to sitting beside Micha. The female leader have not spoken a word about the matter and seemed too calm in Yongguk’s eyes. It was either Micha was bottling it up inside or she was still in shock. However, when he did sit beside Micha, the look on her face did not display that she was in agony. It was as if CAP betraying her had not affect her even one bit. “Why are you so calm about this?” Yongguk suddenly asked.

That had caught the attention of the rest of the members in the living room. “Yeah, Micha. You look calm as if something normal had occurred,” Daehyun voiced out his opinion.

“We should be receiving good news from now on,” Micha smiled.

For the second time, the members were too shocked to response. Their faces were too priceless-looking that Micha did not have the strength to restrain her laughter. “Micha has finally lost it,” Jongup shook his head while Youngjae agreed with the statement by nodding aggressively.

“Micha!” Dongwoo called out, “CAP has betrayed us!”

Micha shook her head, “No.”

“Okay,” Himchan put up his hand, “Micha seriously had gone crazy. Something take her to the hospital now.” Yongguk threw one of his threatening glares towards Himchan signalling him to shut his mouth.

“Dongman was being all cocky just now,” Gikwang said, “Care to explain about that?”

 Swatting her hands in the air, Micha stated with a beam, “Don’t mind that old bastard. No matter how big the fish is, they would always fall for a bait,” she stood up and paced around while explaining as each of her movement were observed by her members, “CAP had thrown out a bait of his own that is by selling our info. Dongman ate the bait and CAP gained his trust. For now, we’ll just have to wait.”

“You mean…” Zelo’s face looked blank for a while but brightened up after something clicked in his head, “You planned all this with CAP?”

Micha waggled her brow and clucked her tongue, “Yes.”

Daehyun narrowed his eyes and shivered, “This is scary man.”

“That’s my speciality,” Micha grinned and then made her way back to sit beside Yongguk who was staring at her. “What? Am I too pretty for you to look at me like that?”

“Hey,” Yongguk pinched her nose, “I’m the only one who can be vain in this relationship alright?” he said jokingly.

                “So you planned all his?” Zelo who was still grasping on the situation shrieked.

                “Just let it go Junhong,” Himchan patted Zelo’s back.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hello guys^^ Part 2 for Empty Shell is up;D So, that's a wrap for this week's update! I managed to update twice this week and was aiming for the third update but I have another story to attend to which is "Guns and Roses". Next week, I'll be ambitious again and try to update "Who the hell is she?!" twice like I did for this week:) If the ideas are pouring in, it may be a triple update but I don't wanna promise alright?

To new subscribers, welcome to Kwon Micha's world^_^ Hope you guys are enjoying yourself while reading this:D Leave a comment about this chapter! Stay tune for the upcoming chapters and bye-yeoms!