Launching the Teaser

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

Hot steam rose above the cup of coffee before CAP. He stared at the cup and ten straightened his back to look at Dongman. “So you got anything to tell me, kid?” Dongman asked while lighting up his cigar, “If you want to knock down a clan, you need to know the weak point. What is her next move?”

                “According to plan, she’s coming over to see you in half an hour or so,” CAP bent forward to take the cup of coffee, “She’s going to declare war. So, you have to be prepared since she would probably attack you to see your weakness such as having any injuries.”

                Dongman nodded, “I shall wait for her arrival,” he smirked and leaned into his seat.

 

                “I swear to god that girl is ing insane and unstable and unpredictable and-” Micha was listing out some of Yoonji’s behaviour to Yongguk when all of a sudden she heard a group of voices calling out her name along with Yongguk’s name.

                “What?” Yongguk turned around to look at the rest of the members of BAP.

                “The car’s here,” Daehyun told Micha.

                “Alright,” Micha nodded, “Let’s split now like we’ve planned,” she turned to look at Daehyun, “Do a good job monkey.”

                Daehyun nodded nervously, “Monkey is ready to go.”

 

                The group separated. One car meant for Micha, Yongguk and Jongup was parked in front of the gate while the other two stayed out of sight. Daehyun and Zelo gave a simple nod towards Micha and Yongguk before heading off towards the black van with tinted windows which was parked beneath a shady tree. Zelo opened the door of the car and saw Gikwang at the driver’s seat along with P.O by his side. “Let’s go,” P.O told Gikwang.

                While Youngjae and Himchan hopped into a bigger white van with Hoya as the driver. The two of them settled down on their own seat facing numerous monitors showing them all the different angles from each of the members who were participating in this mission. Youngjae took the headphone and started to test the line. “Hello? Can everybody hear me?”

                “Yes.”

                “Loud and clear, dude.”

                “It’s fine.”

                “Blowfish team, we can hear you.”

                Himchan sighed at the code name given to them and secretly blamed Youngjae’s cheeks for it.

                “Remember, just stay confident and follow the plan no matter what happens alright?” Micha looked at Yongguk and Jongup.

                “Eyes stares ahead, no eye-contact, chin up and look nasty,” Jongup recited Micha’s previous advice.

                “Good boy,” Micha smiled.

                Yongguk opened the door of the black car parked in front of them. He lets Micha in first as he followed suit while Jongup through the other side. Almost instantly, the 3 of them were greeted by Jiyong and Zico who were also in an all-white outfit and seated in front. It was actually an official colour for the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan’s higher-ups to wear when carrying out important or exclusive events. Jongup and Yongguk on the other hand were dressed up in all-black attire since they were official escorts for the leader of the clan.

                “Everyone, buckle up,” Jiyong informed as he gripped the steering wheel.

                “Listen up everyone,” Micha put said as soon as she put on her earpiece so that she could communicate with all the members who were in this mission, “This would be the final briefing before we launch this mission. A final check-up alright? Any questions should be asked now.”

                When there was no questions asked, Micha continued on, “Okay, team blowfish,” she called out for Himchan and Youngjae, “The two of you must stay alert and watch out for any possible things we could get to lock up Dongman. When needed, you must inform Hoya if back-ups are needed.”

                “Alright,” Himchan and Youngjae replied.

                “Hoya oppa would also be in team blowfish which is the team that acts as our eyes and ears,” Micha said more, “Now, how many sub-groups do we have for back-up?”

                Hoya fumbled through some papers and then replied, “5 teams are in stand-by mode. Team EXO, Infinite, 2PM, Block B and MBLAQ. I will search for more if needed but for now, I think an army of 31 men is enough.”

                “That’s good to hear,” Micha nodded, “Now, Hamster,” a code name for Zelo, “You must be at your position at all times. If you sense that there is something going on downstairs, you must signal the blowfish team so that they could take action. Do not enter without any backup. Do you copy me?”

                “Roger that,” Zelo answered.  

                “Now, TOP oppa, are you in position right now?” Micha asked.

                “Yes, I got my best men guarding from every possible angle. We would not hesitate when asked to shoot,” TOP said.

                “Remember, the lesser blood, the better,” Micha reminded all her members.

 

                Once the briefing ended, they tried settling down to calm their nervous hearts. Zico who was usually a blabbermouth was insanely quiet that day as he sat motionless at the passenger’s seat meanwhile Jiyong focused on driving the car and leading the whole troupe to head to the Lions Corporation. “When we get there, don’t act rashly,” Jiyong voiced out when they were close to their destination.

                “Safety first,” Zico added.

               

                Daehyun could feel his knees trembling due to anxiety but he clasped his hand over his knee cap. He did not want to disappoint the clan, especially Micha who had put a great faith in him. “Hyung, be careful out there,” Zelo patted his back, “If anything goes wrong, I’ll make sure to cover up for you.”

                “Thanks Junhong,” Daehyun said.

                “Hyung, I’m going out now, don’t be nervous and just be cool,” Zelo stated for the last time before hopping off the van. With skateboard in hand, Zelo had safely been dropped at a nearby alley, close to the spot where he was assigned to. The young male calmly started to walk past a few blocks before naturally used his skateboard to reach the front of the Lions Corporation’s building.

                “Hamster is on his way,” Gikwang informed through the earpiece the moment he dropped off Zelo.

                After a long 5 minutes ride on the skateboard, Zelo finally reached at the front of the building. He stared at the large building piercing through the sky in awe. How could someone even build something this tall? His moment of admiration was quickly swept away when he remembered his real motive of being at that place. Just as planned, Zelo got down his skateboard and walked towards the man selling ice-cream by the street.

                “Can I have a cone of vanilla ice-cream?” that was Zelo’s line to signify the other members that he had safely arrived at his designated area which was right beside the entrance of the building. Zelo looked around and saw P.O, surveying the area from across the street.

                “I got you kid,” P.O nodded.

                “Hamster is done,” Himchan reconfirmed that Zelo was in position while his fingers were dancing on the keyboards, “Eagles, your turn is up.”

 

                “That’s our sign,” Yongguk turned to look at Micha as the female nodded.  

                Jongup and Yongguk went out of the car first as they gathered on the right side of the car where Micha was coming out from. Jiyong turned off the engine and gave Zico a meaningful look before the two of them got out of the car. With Micha leading at the front, walking in the middle of Zico and Jiyong, Jongup and Yongguk trailed close behind. No words exchange. No turning back.

                “Miss,” the same woman who attended CAP earlier came in front of Micha. “May I help you?”

                “Tell Dongman I’m on my way,” was Micha’s only message before she resumed walking towards the lift.

                “There’s no backing out now,” Jiyong said all of a sudden when they were in the lift, waiting to arrive at the floor which Dongman’s office was located at, “Do not act rashly everyone. Stay calm and take a deep breath.”

                Just on time, the door of the lift slide opened. The surrounding was all too familiar for Micha as she had always come over to this place since she was a small girl. Dongman was considered as one of her father’s good colleague in business but not anymore. He had crossed the devil’s den and now, he was going to taste his own ing medicine. “Bang Yongguk,” Micha called Yongguk, “Now.”

                “The eagles are hunting,” Yongguk gave out a signal of their own to let the other members continue on with the rest of the mission.

 

                Since Micha had arrived with her escorts, a red alert was signalled towards all Dongman’s guard in the building. They would be required to leave their station as they are supposed to give their full support in providing Dongman’s safety. While the people in the building were buzzing around in awareness about the arrival of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan’s leader, a member of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan was supposed to slip into the building at its most fragile state. The person was responsible of going to the surveillance room to hack into the building’s surveillance cameras and the person was none other than- Jung Daehyun.

                The moment Daehyun heard Yongguk’s signal, he could feel his heart beating against his ribcage harder. This huge responsibility was given to him and he could go insane in a moment thinking of the possibilities that he might fail. A great deal of hard work and a lot of men power were used in order to create distraction for him to slip into the building. “I can do this,” he told himself but the sweat forming on his temple was telling him otherwise.

                For now, all he needed was a confirmation from Youngjae. A simple code with a huge meaning behind it. “Monkey, you’re good to go,” Youngjae had finally said the magic word. After checking his back pocket for the last time, Daehyun got out of the black van after receiving an encouraging pat from Gikwang.

                Without showing any fear or hesitation, Daehyun blend in the crowd as natural as it could be and slipped into the building effortlessly. That was one of the reasons Micha chose him. Daehyun was fast and agile. The perfect man for the job. “I’m in,” he whispered and watched the surrounding. There were only a few guards, guarding at the main door towards the lift. “Where’s the room?” he asked.

                “Okay, listen to me carefully,” Himchan took over to guide Daehyun, “On your left, do you see a silver door? Go through that door and you would meet a flight of stairs. Don’t take the stairs but just turn to your right the moment you go in. There would another door there. That would lead you to the surveillance room.”

                “Copy that,” Daehyun stated before making his moves.

 

                “What a pleasant surprise,” Micha was greeted by Dongman the moment she entered his office. Behind her, stood Jiyong and Zico while Jongup and Yongguk waited outside by the door. “Why didn’t you tell me you were coming? I would have been more prepared,” the old man said while making his way towards Micha.

                Micha just smirked and replied, “More prepared to kill me?”

                “Don’t be silly,” Dongman chuckled, “I’ve my own cruel ideas to wipe off your generation,” he whispered in her ears.

                “I’m guessing that you have no other things to do than thinking of us,” Micha calmly stated with a smile, “I’m flattered.” However, her voice dropped low and she took a step forward, “I don’t have to explain why I’m here do I?”

                “Aren’t you here to greet me?” Dongman said amusingly.

                “Cut the crap, Kim Dongman,” Jiyong came into the conversation, “You know why the we are here,” the oldest among the three siblings erupted, “You killed our parents and try to take over our clan when we did nothing to you. You declared war the moment you picked up the phone to tell our parents about the lunch appointment which had lead to our parents’ death.”

                At the mention of her parents, Micha clenched her jaw and her look changed. “We are here to declare war. We accept your challenge to take over our clan. You can make a move of yours and we would make a move of our own. I acknowledge our rivalry,” the female leader said, both her fist staying put by her side. Any minutes longer, they would come flying if anyone were to poke her.

                Dongman nodded and let out a hearty laugh. There was a hint of a bitter look glistening at the corner of his eyes while he answered, “Now, before the race begins, shall we warm up to each other first?” he started to roll up his sleeves, showing off his tattoos.

                Flaunting tattoos was a way to show their ranks among the gangsters. A tradition which they had held on to all these years as they assumed the person who had the most tattoos would be respected. In other meaning, showing off tattoos was also an act to initiate a fight. “Micha,” Zico grabbed his sister’s shoulder when he saw her marching upfront.

                “This is my fight oppa,” Micha took off her jacket, leaving only her white tank top to reveal her own magnificent tattoos.

                “Don’t worry boys,” Dongman voiced, out, “I brought out some friends for you to play with.” On cue, Daehan and Dongjun came in sight, each of them had their eyes set on their designated prey. “You can pick your own toys,” Dongman told his sons and then looked back at Micha, “Now, shall the leaders start the party?”

 

                Through the earpiece, Himchan and Youngjae could hear Micha’s growl. They knew the fight was going to take place any seconds from now. Youngjae tapped a few codes and the monitor showed them the actions that were happening in Dongman’s from Micha’s perspective. “Hyung,” he called out Himchan without tearing his eyes off the monitor, “Micha’s camera is working fine. How are the others?”

                “Fine,” Himchan nodded, “Can you take over to instruct Daehyun now? I think he had reached the place.”

                “Alright,” Youngjae said.

                On time, Daehyun’s voice boomed into their ears, “Blowfish team, monkey has the banana.” Quietly, Daehyun was walking around the room. Wires were seen connected endlessly around the place. Tons of monitors filled up the room and each of them had showed the image of the inside of the building from different angles. This was it. This was the right room. “Do you copy me blowfish team?”

                “We got you monkey,” Youngjae replied, “Search for a USB port and stick the thumb drive.”

                Obediently, Daehyun did as told, “What now?” he asked. “We’ll hack into the system so stay put and lay low. Watch the screens and see if anyone is coming on your way. Make use of the cameras for now.”

                “I will.”

 

                Blood was dripping everywhere. Micha could see that her older brother’s were also having a hard time with Dongjun and Daehan as she received another blow on the face from Dongman. More blood trickled down the side of while she gasped for air. For some reason, Micha felt peaceful. She had nothing to lose to this man because he had taken it all away from her. “My clan would stand strong,” Micha roared and stood up, wiping away the blood she was coughing out of .

                Dongman was not in a good-shape himself. Micha had given him a few blows on the face and a lot of kicks in the guts. Her moves were sharp and unpredictable and Dongman was getting tired of it. “If you are here to see my weakness, then, you’ve chosen a wrong day,” Dongman staggered towards Micha.

                “Weakness?” Micha smiled, “Your greediness is your weakness and would force you to fall into the hell’s pit.” With that, she lunged towards Dongman, taking every chance to kick him at every spots she could manage to. Every move she made was precise, her concentration was at its peak and she could feel something growing inside of her. Something from deep within that made her strength in her punches increase. Something so strong that she felt as if her body was on fire.

                She rained Dongman with punches. Hitting his abdomen thousands of time and when she could feel her hands were giving up, Micha shouted, barked and roared with all het might, using the last strand of energy left inside her. “This is for my dad,” she said in between punches, “This is for my mom,” she added and then ended her last punch with a loud roar, “This is for ing up my family! My clan! My territory! My friends! My loved ones!”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hello my reader^^ So, I'm back with a new chapter. I was thinking of doing like a double update but my brain won't allow me to do so. I might post up a new chapter this week again. Let's see if my brain allows me to do so>< 

Leave me some feebacks about this new chapter:) Comments are always loved! Peace out!