One Shot

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

The members of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan were scattered all over the town in search of their female leader. They went to all the possible places as the BAP were assigned to search for Micha near the place they were supposed to meet their rivals. “Hyung, I can’t see her anywhere,” Daehyun said with knitted brows, looking worried.

                “Let’s spread out into 3 groups alright? Jongup, you come with me,” Yongguk instructed.

 

Micha stayed on the ground helplessly with blood smeared all over her face-Daesung’s blood. She could not move or even have the will to move. All she ever wanted at that moment was to turn back time, so, she could go back to the party and made sure Daesung stayed by her side at all times. She could feel the dried tears mixed with blood on her cheeks but she just ignored it and continued on staring into space.

She could no longer, hear, cry or even move. Her heart was empty and the feeling that was engulfing was worst than sadness as the only part of her that was moving was her hand which was caressing Daesung’s head. What have Daesung to receive this kind of treatment? Micha blinked her eyes but the tears were no longer there. It was her fault, Micha started to blame herself as she blinked again, still staring in space.

“Oppa,” she crooked, eyes still looking lost, “Daesung oppa,” she said again, “Don’t leave me,” she whispered lastly but continued on with her blank expression. It was as if she had lost her soul entirely and what was left was only her empty body.

 

“Kwon Micha!” Jongup shouted while searching different alleys alongside Yongguk.

“Yah! Kwon Micha!” it was Yongguk’s turn to holler out his girlfriend’s name.

Jongup perused each alley thoroughly making sure that he had not left a single spot where Micha could possibly be hiding at. As he was walking along the street, fighting the cold night which was biting on his skin, Jongup saw something behind a wall in an alley. Cautiously, he made his way to it and saw that there was a pair of leg. “Mi-” the male was about to call Micha’s name again when he was sure it was her but his tongue slipped back into his clammed mouth at the shocking sight.

In front of him was the dead body of Daesung resting peacefully on Micha’s lap. Then, Jongup diverted his focus on Micha and saw that she was immobile, looking as lifeless as Daesung was. “Micha,” Jongup whispered and went to her side, “Let’s go home,” he continued on while putting his hand on Micha’s shoulder.

“Can you get a blanket for me?” Micha suddenly spoke out.

“Let’s go to the car okay? There’s blanket inside it,” Jongup persuaded her.

However, Micha did not move, hand still caressing Daesung’s head, “Daesung oppa is cold. Get a blanket for him,” she stated emotionlessly. Jongup knelt on one knee beside Micha and hung his head low, unable to give a reply as he clenched his jaw in misery.  “Daesung oppa is cold,” Micha reiterated with a trembled voice.

Soon, Yongguk came to the place and instantly, he fell on his knees the moment he caught the sight of Daesung’s cold body on Micha’s lap. “H-Hyung-nim,” Yongguk stuttered, eyes wide opened. “How could this be?” he whispered as his mind could not believe the picture he was seeing. A few moments later, he realized that Micha was not moving or even reacting to his presence. “Micha,” he went closer to his girlfriend but there was no answer from her as she only had on a blank face.

“Get me a blanket, Daesung oppa is cold,” Micha repeated again.

Yongguk’s heart dropped to the pit of his stomach and when he turned to look at Jongup, the male refused to look at him in the eye. The atmosphere was heavy with sorrow that Yongguk could not help but plopped down beside Micha and cradled her head in his chest. “Let’s go home, Micha,” Yongguk tried to convince his girlfriend to stand up but she was stubborn.

“Daesung oppa needs a blanket!” Micha’s voice rose.

“Micha,” Yongguk shook her shoulder.

“Why can’t you understand?” Micha glared at Yongguk, “Daesung oppa is cold!”

“Kwon Micha!” Yongguk shouted her name and grasped on Micha’s shoulder harder, trying to snap her to reality, “Daesung hyung-nim is gone. He died. You have to let him go. Micha, please! Please, don’t be like this. He would be sad if you were to act like this. You need to gather yourself together,” Yongguk stared Micha in the eye, frantically searching for a living part of her but there was only darkness.

Meanwhile, Jongup was sitting on the stairs with his cap covering his face as he did not want to witness this scene. Micha looked so fragile that it made him so mad at himself for not being able to do anything at this moment. “Micha, please, don’t be like this,” he heard Yongguk begged.

“Daesung is dead,” Yongguk’s words rang in Micha’s mind, resonating throughout her brain sending impulses to her other parts of body. Yongguk saw that her pale-looking face was slowly turning back to its original colour, her eyes brightening itself again as her emotionless face started to give some reactions.

“He’s dead?” Micha looked at Yongguk.

“Yes,” Yongguk nodded and loosened his grip on Micha’s shoulder.

“Kang Daesung is really dead?” Micha ended her sentence with a whisper.

This time, Yongguk just nodded as a reply. Micha cupped and muffled her cries but Yongguk grabbed her and pulled her into an embrace. “Shh….” Yongguk rocked back and forth as Micha silently cried, letting out the tears which previously had failed to come out due to shock. “We’re going home alright? I’ll be right beside you until everything is over,” Yongguk uttered in a soothing tone while Micha gripped on his shirt as if her life depended on it.

“Jongup,” Yongguk called and gave him a signal.

It was an obvious task for Jongup at that time. He got up from the stairs and went to Daesung’s body. “It was an honour to be able to learn from you, hyung-nim,” Jongup stated. Yongguk had Micha in his arm as her sight was blocked, so, Jongup took the opportunity to pick up Daesung’s body and said to Yongguk, “I’ll go straight to the mansion. I’ll ask Himchan hyung to drive over here.”

“Alright,” was Yongguk’s simple answer.

 

A funeral was held for both of Micha’s parents, Daesung and also the other members of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan who were found at the particular that was shown to Micha by Hwijae. Hundreds of guests paid a visit as they had bodyguards surrounding them to ensure their safety. Micha who was in between her older brothers have not spoken a word since the day Daesung left the world, 2 days ago. She watched in silence as the coffin slowly descended down into the ground. “I’m going to go first,” Micha muttered.

“Micha,” Jiyong took a hold of her shoulder but Yongguk came by her side.

“I’ll go with her hyung-nim,” Yongguk said while Jiyong just nodded tiredly.

Micha walked further without caring about a single soul who had bowed to her saying their condolence. Instead of replying, she just grunted and looked away. Why must they say sorry? Can their sorry reverse back what had happened to the people of her clan and her parents? If they really cared, shouldn’t they just keep quiet and not remind her of the deaths? The female messaged her temple and sighed, she needed a break to be able to think straight again. A long break if there was a chance.

“Hey,” Yongguk wrapped his hand around hers.

“You shouldn’t be walking around, it’s dangerous,” Micha warned.

“Look who’s talking,” Yongguk smirked.

“Oppa,” Micha began, “Go back to the occasion, there will be bodyguards to protect you.”

“What about you?” Yongguk’s brow rose.

She replied without making an eye contact, “I need to get away from all this.”

“Then, let’s go,” the boyfriend tightened his grip around her hand.

“Where?” Micha was confused.

“Just follow me,” Yongguk pulled her and head off to somewhere.

 

After walking about for a few minutes, Micha arrived at a familiar looking field. The lush greenery was feasted before her and eventually a small smile curved at the corner of . “This place,” she sipped in a breath of the fresh air and followed Yongguk to a spot under a huge shady tree.

“I remembered the other day. You were talking about this place. Is it the right one, the place where you and your family would usually have your picnic?” Yongguk tilted his head to look at Micha but he stopped talking. There it was. The valuable item he had been missing these few days had returned-Micha’s smile.

“It’s the right one,” Micha replied, “Thank you for bringing me here.”

“I don’t know what else to do,” Yongguk shrugged, embarrassed.

“This is perfect,” Micha’s smile grew wider as she closed her eyes to indulge in the peaceful surrounding, “This place had always been my family’s favourite spot. Being here, I feel as if none of those terrible things had happened,” she reopened her eyes and looked around contently, “I feel as if my parents are here while I can just joke around with my older brothers and not care a single about the world.”

“Well then,” Yongguk clasped his hand together, “I made the right choice.”

“Yes you did,” Micha leaned on Yongguk’s shoulder. “Are the members of EXO and Infinite doing alright? The members who were kidnapped are safe right?” Micha suddenly asked.

Yongguk exhaled out noisily and said, “I heard from Dongwoo hyung-nim that both of the sub-units are doing well now. None of the members are badly injured, just some minor wounds only. I’m sure there’s nothing to be worried about now,” he caressed Micha’s hand.

“Stay with me,” she whispered.

“Always will,” Yongguk answered back and put his arm around Micha’s shoulder.

 

“Hyung,” P.O frantically went to Zico.

“What?” Zico looked at the younger male. He was still in his black suit as he just got back from the funeral and was now resting at his office room. “I’ll give you 5 minutes to catch my attention alright? I’m not in a mood, Jihoon.”

P.O who seemed restless started t say, “Minutes ago, one of our bodyguards said that they caught a member of the rival clan. He was lurking around at the funeral with a partner,” that had instantly caught Zico’s attention as he took off his tie. “But hyung, he the partner got away and Micha is with Yongguk now, without any backups,” P.O exclaimed.

“Go to the place where my family and I would usually have picnic together,” Zico instructed.

“I’ll inform Jiyong,” P.O was saying but Zico held him back.

“No,” Zico shook his head, “I want you to go now. I’ll inform the others and would follow behind you.”

 

The fine weather on that day pleased Micha as she watched the blue sky while lying on the grass beside Yongguk. She was playing with her boyfriend’s hand, comparing the different size of their hands and watched how it fit perfectly when it was wrapped around hers. Micha played around with his fingers, wondering whether it was possible for a male to have such beautiful fingers. It looked so delicate in contrast with his face and attitude.

She rested her head on her propped hand and watched Yongguk who was resting beside her with his eyes tightly shut. Micha loved this man. His perfectness fills up the empty holes in Micha’s life while his imperfectness made Micha loved him more than she could. As she was enjoying a moment of bliss, her ears perked up suddenly as she quickly sat up straight, scanning her surroundings. “What?” Yongguk stirred in his sleep and sat up.

                “I heard something,” Micha said shortly.

                “Maybe we should go home now,” Yongguk suggested and Micha agreed hurriedly.

                Their expression remained composed their steps were quick. The feeling of being watched was suddenly strong as they focused on getting out of the place. “If we turn right, we’ll be going into a huge crowd,” Micha gestured to a path, “That way, whoever that’s following us will go away.” Yongguk did not argue and followed Micha’s words.

                Yongguk kept his arm around Micha’s waist protectively as he was scared for her safety more than anything. He was ready to put his life on the line and was surveying the area to catch a sight of any movements of the rivals. “I don’t feel good Micha,” Yongguk spoke out. “It’s too strange,” he stated his opinion.

                “What do you mean?” Micha questioned.

                “Why are the rivals here? We are out in the open, so, there’s a huge possibility that they would get caught if they attack us,” Yongguk said as they continued on moving.

                Micha ruminated for a while before her steps came to a halt. She looked around the place as a realization came to her. No one was going to come to them and assassinate them in public. No one in their right mind would. She stared at Yongguk before her focus darted down towards her own. Right on the left side of her chest, as expected she saw the small red dot-she had been targeted from afar and was going to get killed in any seconds. “Oppa-” her gasped was cut short when Yongguk stood in front of her.

                The sniper had pulled the trigger as it pierced through Yongguk’s skin from the back. “Yongguk oppa!” Micha shouted while she gripped on her boyfriend’s shoulder.

                It happened in an interval of minutes and before the incident could even register in Micha’s head, she found Yongguk cringing on the ground in front of her. “Micha, Micha,” Yongguk called frantically in between his silent groan of pain, “Micha,” he called and this time, the female finally answered him as she was out of daze.

                “I’m here,” Micha said, her hands covering Yongguk’s wound using her scarf.

                “Are you okay?” Yongguk questioned her, “Are you hurt?”

                “You’re asking me?” Micha was flabbergasted, “You’ve been shot!” she stated out loud as she was on the verge of breaking into tears again. “Just hang in there, I’ll call the ambulance,” Micha looked around for a cell phone.

                “Everything is fine,” Yongguk forced a smile, blood slowly drenching his white-collared shirt.

                “Don’t you dare say another word,” Micha growled and fished into Yongguk’s pocket in search of his cell phone. She called the ambulance and told their exact location then went back to look at Yongguk. “Hey, hey,” Micha tried to make Yongguk open his eyes, “Stay with me alright?”

                With a small smirk, Yongguk uttered, “Always will,” before closing his eyes.

                “Oppa!” Micha shook his shoulder but there was no response.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back people^__^ Hihi.... comment away about what you think of this chapter...

Yongguk has been shot? Woah... I feel so evil for writing this=.=' LOL>< But I hope you'll enjoy this!

Okay, if you haven't read my blog, I'm gonna tell you this again. I'm gonna update twice this week and that means I'll be updating again tomorrow!^__^ Yey? Haha... I owe you guys this for being M.I.A for these few days or maybe week? It felt so long for meT.T Whatever it is... stay tune and comments are loved!