Party~

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

Both Micha and Jongup had been learning some basics skill for ballroom dancing through videos. They studied the moves day and night for two days as they had been practicing on the school rooftop, at the dancing academy and also at Micha’s mansion-anywhere their feet had stepped on. “Okay guys, I can see that you’re slowly attracting the crowd,” Daehyun said through the ear piece.

Youngjae and Daehyun were in a black van, glued to the ten monitor before them, supervising every move that was made by the members at the party. “Just dance smoothly alright?” Youngjae warned the duo on the dance floor who were widely known to be best in hip-hop dancing. However, their moves suddenly started to speed up as they added a few essence of break-dancing, “Yah! Be elegant!” Youngjae scolded.

“Can you get a clear view of the door I’m supposed to go through?” Yongguk asked.

“Turn to your right,” Micha muttered as she twirled around gracefully, “I saw the door. It wasn’t on the blueprint that we got,” Jongup momentarily let go of Micha’s hand and grabbed her by the waist, spinning Micha in the air twice impressively. “Youngjae oppa, make a quick sketch of the place alright?”

“Got it, just keep on distracting the crowd,” Youngjae’s hand danced on the keyboard.

Micha and Jongup kept on dancing. They could feel the sweats trickling down their spine as the song was almost coming to an end but there was neither Youngjae nor Daehyun were giving a response. “Guys,” Jongup mumbled, still shaking his bottom in a confident way. “I don’t think I can handle wiggling my anymore. This is ridiculous man,” Jongup whined.

“Shush,” Daehyun retorted on the other line.

“I got it,” Youngjae announced. “Yongguk hyung, Daehyun would monitor you from now on, he has the route to the room, so, listen to him closely.” Yongguk nodded in return and was ready to slip out of the bar unnoticed but Micha stopped him.

The music ended as the crowds started to disperse slowly but Yongguk did not even start his mission yet. Micha spoke, “Someone would see you, and we have to attract the crowd again.” The young leader looked around the place, face still composed, brain reeling, searching for an idea. Some men were happily chatting in the corner, a glass of wine in their hands. Children with parents from the higher classes sat at the table, behaving well. Why can’t the children have their freedom?

Micha sighed as she remembered a time when she was a 6 years old and was scolded for attacking one of the sons of her father’s colleague. “Micha, what should we do now?” Jongup whispered. A small smile carved across her face. Her mind playing the scene that night when she was scolded by her father, it was a remarkable night for her-she learnt the beauty of dancing from her mother.

“Let’s do it,” she clasped her hands together.

“Do what?” Jongup frowned.

“Dance,” she grinned and pulled the male to the dance floor for the second time.

“Freestyle?” Jongup’s face suddenly brightened up.

“Yes,” Micha nodded.

“Yah!” Youngjae shrieked. “It’s a formal party! You can’t go around dancing like that,” he ruffled his hair and stared at the monitor with gaping mouth. Daehyun mirrored Youngjae’s expression as his eyes were glued on the monitor. Micha and Jongup were on the dance floor, they were dancing to a hip-hop beat as their body interpreted each and every beat precisely.

Their moves were fast, accurate and remarkable, drawing the attention of the crowds almost immediately. Due to their clean cut freestyle dancing, Yongguk was able to slip into the door after Daehyun had said, “Yongguk hyung, coast is clear.”

“Where to?” Yongguk asked when he successfully crossed the threshold.

Daehyun’s eyes were fixed on the monitor in front of him as his finger continued clicking on the mouse, “Head north and turn left. You’ll see a flight of stairs, go up using those and then straightaway walk to the right towards the end,” Daehyun instructed as detailed as he could get.

“Roger that,” Yongguk whispered and head off.

 

“How-long-are-we-suppose-to-dance?” Jongup asked between the twirls.

“Until Yongguk oppa is done,” Micha answered and did a back-flip.

 

Zelo went to the door which Yongguk had slipped through earlier. His task now was to warn Yongguk if someone goes through that particular door. “Young man…” an old woman suddenly approached him, “will you be a dear and show me the way to the restroom?” she asked Zelo.

“This way please,” Zelo faked a smile but his eyes were elsewhere.

 

Meanwhile, Yongguk had finally found the room he was searching for after so many difficulties as the room was secretly camouflaging with the striped wall and Daehyun managed to find it on the new blueprint he had received from Daesung. He crept into the room, making sure his footsteps were inaudible and made his way to the middle of the room.

Shocked, Yongguk stared at the computer that was situated in the middle of the room. It was the only item that was visible and he was fascinated by it. “Yah, Jung Daehyun, what’s next?” he asked.

“Youngjae will instruct you from now and onwards,” Daehyun informed.

Following each and every step that was said by Youngjae, Yongguk put in the thumb drive as his fingers started clicking on the keyboard. “Do I just have to copy everything?” he asked.

“Yes, do it quick hyung,” Youngjae stated.

However, as he was busy browsing through the folders, copying all of the documents he could find, Yongguk suddenly heard a Zelo on the other line saying, “Hyung, someone went up. You better get out of the place now.”

“,” Yongguk cursed and hurriedly copied the rest of the needed files. At that moment, someone had burst through the door and was making his way towards Yongguk at a very fast speed. “,” Yongguk cursed again and stood up, trying to stall some time. When he turned around, Yongguk saw a man twice his size coming in his way, so, with his hands in the air, Yongguk said, “Hey man… I got lost,” but before he could even finish his explanation, Yongguk was punched.

Youngjae and Daehyun were in frenzy. Daehyun was asking for the other members of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan on whether they had a clear shot of the person who was attacking Yongguk while Youngjae called Zelo to say, “Junhong-ahh, go and help Yongguk hyung, he got attack.”

“Hyung-nim,” Daehyun got in-touch with Jiyong, “Yongguk hyung is in trouble. Someone caught him while he was still copying the files,” he told Jiyong.

“I’ll send in Daesung alright? Just make sure Yongguk hang in there for a few more minutes,” Jiyong hurriedly said and then went off to talk with Daesung.

Yongguk who was in a heated fight with a big man double his size was in high alert. While dodging the punches thrown at him, Yongguk would sneak a glance at the computer and when he lost his focus, a huge blast would land on his face or stomach causing him to stumble backwards. “Am I too fast for you?” Yongguk started to taunt the man with blood trailing down the side of his mouth.

That was when another man made a surprise visit with Zelo in his hand, “Surrender or I’ll kill your buddy,” the other man started to say.

 

“What’s happening?” Micha hissed as she was still busy dancing.

Instead of receiving an answer, she heard Zelo saying, “Hyung! Go!”

“No, I won’t leave you,” Yongguk replied stubbornly.

Micha was getting anxious but kept her dance routine smooth and her face composed. With her chin pushed up in a proud manner and her feet were doing some flashy moves, she told Jongup, “Oppa, I’m going to go now. I think they need my help in the room.”

“What?” Jongup jumped and landed on the ground coolly, “But, it’s dangerous,” he said.

“Don’t worry and keep on dancing,” Micha did a hand-stand and finished off her performance with a neat somersault.

As she was running into the crowds, camouflaging herself naturally, Micha was about to go through the secret door when Himchan caught her in action. “Where are you going? You’re supposed to stay here,” the male stated in a voice full of concern and sheer panic.

“Yongguk oppa is in trouble and I think Zelo too. I need to go,” Micha hurriedly told him.

Before Himchan could say a word, Micha had run off through the door making her way towards the room. She took of her high-heels and tossed it outside the window, knowing all too well that Dongwoo would be picking it up. Himchan was about to follow the leader but realized that Jongup would be all alone in the ballroom if he were to leave the place, so, he had no other choice but to stay. “Yah, Micha is approaching the red zone all by herself as we speak,” Himchan announced.

While clicking on the mouse, Youngjae said, “It’s okay, Daesung hyung-nim is on his way.”

 

On the other hand, Micha was hiding behind the door. She scanned the room which Yongguk and Zelo were currently trapped in because of the two bodyguards, “Aish,” she cursed, “There’s no way out,” she whispered in her heart, eyes still roaming the place in search of a route to escape. At that moment, she spotted that there were windows in the room and fortunately, they were only on the fifth floor in the building.

In a fast motion, Micha dashed into the room and charged towards the smaller sized man by hitting him straight at the back of the neck as he slowly dropped on the ground, unconscious. “Micha,” Zelo and Yongguk gasped.

“I’m here to save your ,” Micha smirked and winked.

Nonetheless, it was not the time to celebrate just yet. The other man who was a few feet taller than her with a solid body which seemed to be able to walk through concrete walls, they were in a huge trouble. Nothing could break down the man. There were three of them but the man’s stance was too firm that they started to doubt their own ability to fight the beast. “He may be big but that doesn’t mean he’s good in fighting,” Micha reiterated the words which was previously said by her father when she was 11 years old.

“We can do this,” Yongguk roared.

“Let’s go!” Zelo hollered and the three of them ran towards the man from different angles.

Zelo kicked the man in the stomach while Yongguk concentrated more on the man’s legs and Micha went straight for the neck. In one swift movement made by them, the huge man tumbled forward, eyes wide in shock as he was completely knocked out of conscious. “Yeah,” Zelo high-fived with Micha and then with Yongguk.

“How do we escape?” Yongguk looked around as he put in the thumb-drive into his pocket.

“There,” Micha gestured towards the window. Before going out through the window, Micha fixed the earpiece and told Youngjae, “I’ll be escaping from the window in the west area. Pick up Jongup oppa and Himchan oppa first from the north side and then come to the west side to take us.”

Youngjae stood up from his place and went to the driver’s seat, “Copy that.”

 

Throughout the 10 minutes, Micha was hanging loosely on the ledge outside the window alongside Zelo and Yongguk. “What the hell are we doing?” Zelo whimpered when he saw the huge gap beneath them.

“Calm down,” Micha spoke out, “When the van arrives, let go of this ledge and land on the top of the van alright?” she asked.

“What do you mean by let go?” Zelo’s eyes bugged out.

“It’s not even a long fall, Junhong,” Micha shrugged.

“We’re on the fifth floor, Micha!” Zelo panicked.

“Yeah,” Micha nodded, “It’s better than being on the fiftieth floor don’t you think?”

“Micha!” Zelo groaned, legs kicking in the air.

“Don’t move,” Yongguk scolded Zelo.

“Sorry,” Zelo mumbled.

“Listen Junhong,” Yongguk began to say, “If you want to escape, you have to let go of the ledge when the time comes. Our heads won’t smash into pieces and none of our bones are going to break if we concentrate. Do you get me, Choi Junhong?” Yongguk said in a serious tone.

Zelo sighed and puckered his lower lip, “Yes hyung.”

“Good,” Yongguk stated satisfyingly.

“Oppa,” Micha exclaimed, “The van is here!” She looked at Yongguk and then at Zelo, “Are you ready?” she her wet lips.

“I guess,” Zelo closed his eyes.

“Let’s go,” Yongguk took in a sharp breathe before the three of them let go of the ledge.

 

The other 4 members of BAP; Youngjae, Daehyun, Himchan and Jongup were all set as they had already arrived at the west side to pick up Micha, Yongguk and Zelo. “Where are they?” Jongup looked around when suddenly they heard a thump on the roof of the van. “What was that?” he asked.

Before they could even take out their weapons, they saw Micha rubbing some dirt of her hand as she hopped into the van with Yongguk trailing behind her and a lifeless looking Zelo on her right. “Did you guys jump from the window?” Himchan sounded shocked.

“Yes,” Zelo answered in a monotonous voice, “Don’t even ask anything about it.” His friends just chuckled at him and patted his back to comfort Zelo.

“Good job guys,” Micha smiled, “Now, let’s go home.”

 

At the mansion, Jiyong, TOP and Zico were the first team to arrive and following along their step few minutes later was BAP and Micha. The 9 of them gathered in the living room as they called the leader of the other teams to check on their members. “Alright, Hoya’s team is coming back in an hour since they have to clean up their hideout and secure the area before they can disperse,” Zico informed when he got off his phone.

“What about Joon’s team?” Zico looked at Micha.

“On their way,” Micha replied.

However, Jiyong’s expression was not good after he had finished talking to CAP attracting Micha’s attention. “What’s going on?” she asked hesitantly, her gut feeling was telling her that the situation was nowhere near good.

“Daesung is not with CAP,” Jiyong rubbed his chin.

“What?” Micha was bewildered. “Are you saying he’s gone?”

“Well, a few hours ago, Daesung hyung-nim was supposed to go in and help Yongguk and Zelo,” Daehyun suddenly butted in their conversation, “I thought he had gone back with CAP hyung-nim since no one said anything about him,” Daehyun creased his forehead, feeling guilty all of the sudden.

At that time, Micha was not able to sit still any longer as she paced back and forth in the living room. She stared at her cell phone and then at the watch, “Send a troupe to search for Daesung oppa. Tell all of the members who are on their way back here to turn around and search for the area. Ask all the members of our clan if they saw any sight of Daesung or anything fishy was going around tonight,” Micha instructed.

“Alright,” TOP nodded and took out his phone to make some calls.

“Where did he go?” Micha bit her lips. Yongguk came to her side and patted her back as she turned around and said, “Do you think he’s going to be alright? I don’t feel good about this, oppa.”

Yongguk knew that the outcome of this situation was clouded. There were too many possibilities that could not seem to ensemble the perfect words to comfort his worried girlfriend. He caressed Micha’s hair and while staring at her he stated, “I’m sure Daesung hyung is doing just fine.”

Micha lowered her head and was trudging to the sofa to clear her mind when suddenly she heard the loud sound of the door banging opened. Instinctively, Yongguk, Daehyun and Zelo started to crowd around Micha while the rest of the members were standing in a straight line at the front, ready to protect their leader.

“Who is it?” Micha’s voice was loud and clear.

“It’s me,” a familiar figure panted and dropped on the floor in front of them.

The 9 of them gathered around the figure as Micha gasped, “Suho oppa!” She turned towards Youngjae and Himchan, “Carry him to the sofa now.” The two of them did as she told with the help of the other few members.

“What happened?” TOP asked as his eyes perused Suho’s body. The leader of the sub-group of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan called EXO-K was lying on the sofa; face totally smeared with blood and bruises. Suho was totally beaten up and his body looked totally fragile if it were to be compared from the usual.

“Daesung-hyung-is-i-is,” Suho croaked.

“What about Daesung?” Micha panicked.

“If you want him back,” Suho coughed, “you have to reveal who’s the leader,” he said more in such agony that it was unbearable for Micha and the other members to watch him being so weak. “They’ll wait you-you-he-here,” he shoved a piece of paper towards Micha before collapsing.

“Oppa!” Micha shook Suho’s body. “,” she muttered and checked for Suho’s pulse. “Himchan oppa, bring Suho to the hospital. Bring along Jongup, Jiyong and Youngjae with you. Go now!” Micha urged as the 4 males scurried towards Suho’s body.

After making sure that they had safely entered the car along with Suho, Micha went back inside the mansion with rage. Her feelings were all over the place. Rage, guilty, sad, confuse, panic and all sorts of other emotion were attacking her at the very moment. “Follow me to the conference room,” she said.

“Some dickheads are messing with my people! They are going to ing pay for this they had done!” Micha growled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my readers!!!

I'm back with a new chapter^___^ Sorry to make you guys wait for so long:( but seriously, I was like blank... I got the ideas but I couldn't write it down into proper sentencesT.T

Whatever it is, new chappie is out;D I hope you enjoy it and do leave lots of comments cuz I like the warm and fuzzy feeling everytime I read your comments>< Hihi... Tell me if you like or hate the chappie or anything... Comment all you want alright~ Peace out!!