Persuading

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

Grey clouds marched across the clear blue sky, sounds of thunders shook the ground, lightning strike through the clouds as it would illuminate the surrounding for a mere second. Micha stood by the window of her office room and looked outside. “Micha, the BAP members are here,” TOP came in the room.

            “They’re here?” Micha dropped her hands from holding onto the curtain.

            “Yes, they’re waiting in the living room right now,” her right-hand person said.

            Soundlessly, Micha nodded and started to make her way out of the room to head to the living room to meet her members. “Have you found anyone?” she glanced at TOP in perplexity, not understanding the meaning of his question. TOP sighed, “Someone to replace Daesung’s position,” his heart ache slightly at the mention of Daesung’s name but he kept his face composed.

            “No,” Micha harshly pushed the door opened and walked in a faster pace to avoid TOP’s further question. “I don’t want to talk about this,” she told TOP quietly and made her way downstairs.

 

            In the living room, the members of BAP were leisurely sitting on the couches or randomly walking about while Joon sat at the corner with eyes burning with fury. “Hyung-nim,” Zelo turned to look at Joon, “Why do you look so depressed?”

            “Who? Me?” Joon pointed at himself.

            “Yeah, did we do something wrong?” Daehyun asked innocently.

            “No, no, it’s just that I was picturing the night where Micha had killed those 6 leaders,” Joon replied.

            “Did Micha really kill them?” Himchan took a seat beside Joon.

            “She did, I was there,” P.O came in the living room with a glass of water in hand.

            Yongguk patted P.O’s back telling him telepathically to not say a word about the night of the murder in front of Micha as P.O nodded. “So, who’s up for some fried chicken tonight?” Gikwang strolled into the room with a knife in hand, “I make delicious fried chickens,” he said more while smiling widely.

            In the eyes of the other members, Gikwang looked crazy. With his broad smile and the shining knife, it was safe to ensure that they were a few metres away from him. “Oppa, go back into the kitchen and don’t scare them,” Micha came down and patted Gikwang’s cheek.

            “I was just flaunting of my cuteness and my cooking skills,” Gikwang pouted.

            “That’s just wrong man,” Hoya shook his head, “Go before I kill you.”

            While stomping back to the kitchen, Gikwang sulkily muttered, “Not if I kill you with this knife first!”

            “I heard that, Lee Gikwang!” Hoya raised his voice.

            “It was meant to be heard, Lee Howon!” Gikwang screamed from the kitchen.

            Micha messaged the back of her neck and took a seat beside Yongguk. “How are you guys doing?” she asked while leaning her head on Yongguk’s shoulder.

            “Just hungry,” Daehyun patted his stomach.

            “You’re always hungry,” Youngjae rolled his eyes.

            “Not as hungry as I am right now,” Daehyun fought back.

            “Shut up,” Himchan grunted and buried his face in his palm.

            “What’s up with you?” Micha looked at Himchan with her right brow raised.

            Yongguk gave out a chuckle and suddenly planted a kiss on Micha’s forehead. He continued laughing again as Himchan gave him the death stare. “What happened?” Zelo mouthed at Micha whom just shrugged in return. “Hyung, what did you to Himchan?” Zelo looked at Yongguk but he just continued on chuckling.

            Micha nudged Yongguk in the ribs and said, “What did you do?”

            “I won a game of ‘Rock, Paper and Scissors’ so, now he has to do the dishes and also the laundries for 2 years!” Yongguk smirked.

            “Really? That’s all?” Micha asked.

            “Doing the laundry and dishes! Micha! It’s for 2 years! 2 ing years!” Himchan shouted.

            “Yah,” Dongwoo strolled into the room, hands on his hip, “I’ve been doing laundries in this house since I was young and still doing it now. I think rather than being a driver, they trust me with the laundries more. It’s not that bad doing the laundries, we can do s to their clothes,” Dongwoo patted Himchan’s back as Micha stared at him, wide-eyed.

            “Oppa!” Micha gasped, “What did you do to my clothes?”

            “Well,” Dongwoo scrunched his nose, “Not yours but to the other,” he chuckled and went away with a big smile plastered on his face, reminiscing the old times.

 

            The superior members along with BAP and Micha were seated at the dining table as they talked freely. Micha took a spoonful of rice into and continued on listening to Jiyong’s story about his recent encounter with his old flame. “She dumped you right?” Zico asked his older brother.

            “No!” Jiyong became defensive, “I dumped her.”

            “Really?” Micha sounded perplexed, “Then, why is it that my mind is replaying the scene on the night when you came home, crying in front of me, saying that she left you?” she chuckled and stuffed in a few broccolis in .

            Jiyong huffed, “Come on! Be supportive, guys.”

            In the middle of the havoc situation, Micha’s cell phone rang and the room quietened down. She brushed her thumb that was previously stained with some oil from the fried chicken and then answered her phone. “Speak,” Micha stated calmly to the caller. They watched Micha’s indifferent expression as she listened to the person on the other line, “Are you sure about this?”

            Another minute passed by and Micha dismissed the called with a simple, “Alright.”

            “Who is it?” Zico asked the moment Micha tear away the cell phone from her ear.

            “It’s Junho from our sub-group, 2PM,” she started, “He told me that Dongman is scouting for new members in full swing right now. He’s trying to brainwash a few members of our own. Since I managed to kill those 6 leaders, their members are like headless chickens for now. They roam around not knowing where to head to, so, Dongman needs some new people.”

            P.O carefully put down his chopsticks and squeezed into the conversation with a word of his own, “A few of my classmates were asked to join too. Actually the whole school was asked but some refused. I’m not sure about your class though,” he shrugged.

            Micha looked at the members of BAP, expecting them to give some report about the matter. As the one who was frequently attending school, Youngjae spoke up on behalf of his team members, “Our classmates were scouted. CNBLUE had declined the offer, but I don’t know about Teen Top and Beast since I haven’t spoken about it with them.” Micha nodded at Youngjae’s statement and leaned in her  seat having no appetite to continue her dinner any longer.

            “Do you have a plan?” TOP asked out of the blue.

            “I’m not sure,” Micha was tapping her index finger on her forehead.

            “I’ll do it,” CAP suddenly put up his hand with his back straightened up.

            All eyes were on CAP while Micha shifted in her sit and looked at CAP in confusion. “Do what? I haven’t told you my plan just yet,” she said, “Oppa, I think you need to sleep early tonight, your mouth is one step ahead of you right now,” Micha jokingly stated making the other members chuckle at CAP.

            “You know exactly what I’m talking about,” the seriousness in CAP’s tone never left as he looked at Micha with a meaningful look, “In these kinds of situation, isn’t it obvious that one of us must to Dongman and volunteer to be a member? It’s out basic tactical way. The first lesson we learnt when we still training.”

            No one said a word as they stared between the serious looking CAP and the female leader, Micha. The intensity in the surrounding thickened and they held onto their chopsticks tightly. Micha’s mind wandered off to the night when she had lost Daesung. She was reminded of the pain of losing a member. She closed her eyes for a bit to think. Sending CAP on a mission like this was too risky and she could not afford to lose another one of her superior members.

            “You can’t go,” Micha’s voice broke the still atmosphere.

            “I’ll be fine,” CAP tried to reassure Micha.

            “My words are law!” Micha banged the table in fury. Her eyes burned, her face was flushed and her look gave out an impression which screamed at her members that she was being serious. Her sudden outburst silenced the members as it was the first time Micha had ever said such things to them.

            They watched their leader stuffed a huge number of foods into . “We will take care of him,” Joon volunteered, “We just have to keep an eye on him. When there’s anything fishy, we’ll go rushing in.”

            The superior members and the female leader debated while the members of BAP decided to keep their mouth shut, respecting those who had higher ranks than them. Jongup blinked a few times and then leaned in to Yongguk to say, “Micha is being stubborn about this until the end, right hyung?”

            Yongguk picked up his napkin and wiped away the stains at the corner of his mouth roughly. “She’s just worried about her members. Micha doesn’t want the incident which had caused Daesung’s death to repeat itself,” he sighed. “But, it’s kind of hard to take care of everyone when the situation is like this,” Yongguk mumbled.

            However, Yongguk almost chocked on his food when Jiyong suddenly asked, “What do you think about this, Yongguk? Give us your opinion.” The abrupt question had caught Yongguk in surprise and caused the members seated at the dining table to turn their heads to look at Yongguk in interest.

            Nervously, Yongguk looked around and received encouragement looks from his own members. When he gaze sat upon Micha, he became calmer and said, “Everyone is saying that they will take precaution to sure CAP hyung-nim would be safe. I think it’s not a bad idea to let him try. We don’t have any other options than this right?”

            “So you think this is a good idea?” Micha asked in a dull tone.

            “No,” Yongguk shook his head, “But it’s worth a shot.” When he saw that there was still doubt resonating from Micha’s actions, Yongguk added, “What happened to Daesung hyung-nim was something terrible but if he were still here, I think he would be the first one to volunteer to go for an undercover instead of CAP hyung-nim.”

            A loud sigh escaped from Micha’s mouth. She pushed her chair to the back and stood up, almost wobbly. “I have some reports to review in my room. The BAP members are free to stay here for the night since it’s getting late. Good night,” she said and walked out of the dining hall feeling empty all of a sudden.

 

            In the office room, the sound of turning of pages was echoing through the place. Micha’s ear collected the sound as her eardrums vibrated endlessly, catching even the smallest sound in the surrounding. Frustration built up inside of Micha while she tried her best to focus on the reports in her hand but failed. Since her mind was elsewhere, she was having a hard time to actually understand the reports and she had to read each line over and over again.

            “Can I come in?” Jongup popped his head through the door, shocking Micha.

            “Your choice,” Micha grunted, eyes on the papers in front of her.

            Jongup pushed the door opened and went in. “So how’s our leader doing?” he took a seat in front of Micha.

            “Of course I’m-” Micha thought about what to say and finally breathed out, “Not okay.”

            “Aren’t you going to let CAP hyung-nim go?” Jongup asked more.

            “I made my decision, oppa,” Micha replied.

            Singing, Jongup intertwined his fingers and stared at Micha. He kept his mouth closed, waiting for Micha to actually look at him. When Micha finally realized that Jongup was not talking, she looked up and saw Jongup with a serious mask on his face. “I overheard your conversation with Yongguk hyung on the rooftop once,” he begun, “That a leader should not be too caught up in something for long. They should just it up and try another route. Losing a member is a risk we’ll be dealing with if we are in this line of word. Eliminate all threats and think rationally. Those were your exact words. Do you remember?”

            Micha put aside her pen and straightened her back to hear Jongup’s thought. This was the first time ever Jongup had spoke up his mind about something. Even though he hated the restaurant which Daehyun suggest, he would go along with it. When Himchan or even Youngjae ordered him around, he never said no or even sighed. Micha had also remembered that Jongup was too loyal to Yongguk that he had never said no to him. His deep affection towards Zelo as a little brother had always been visible as she saw the way he had treated Zelo all this time.

            Due to that, Micha decided to hear Jongup’s thought.

            “Do you think Daesung hyung-nim would be happy to see you like this?” Jongup tried to say it in the softest tone he could.

            Micha kept quiet.

            “I’m not saying that we should just keep quiet about the safety of our member. What I’m trying to say here is that we should not keep quiet when things had gotten out of hand like this. We must take action in order to wipe off that son of a ,” Jongup’s words went rough, so, he regained his composure and started again, “Micha, please think through about this matter.”

            “Go,” Micha spoke.

            “But-” Jongup was saying but Micha interjected him.

            “Go and call TOP oppa. I need to speak to him,” she simply said, grabbing her reports once again.

            “Are you going with the plan?” Jongup brightened.

            “Just go and call TOP,” Micha muttered.

            “You know we love you baby boss,” Jongup grinned and winked.

            Micha shook her head and watched Jongup went out of the room. was carved into a smile but she was nowhere near happy. She needed a plan to take down Dongman and she needs it fast. “My brain hurts,” she groaned and banged her head on the table, “Ouch!” she whined but never even lifted up her head from the table.

 

            Outside the office room, Jongup gave a thumbs-up towards Yongguk and also TOP. “Hyung-nim, she wants to speak to you,” he informed TOP.

            “Hyung-nim, wait for 5 minutes before you go in, or else, she would know we told Jongup to go in,” Yongguk whispered while TOP nodded in return.

            “Choi Seunghyun! I know you’re out there, come in already will you? I’m getting tired,” Micha shouted from inside the room causing the three grown males to jump in their spots. “And I’ll talk to you later Bang Yongguk,” she added some more before they heard Micha banged her head tiredly on her table again.

            “Hyung-nim, go,” Jongup turned towards TOP who was scrambling towards Micha’s office room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hello there^^ I'm updating a little bit early for this week since I didn't update last week. I'm sorry for the long wait. *bows 90 degrees* So, after this chapter, their plan to take down Dongman would take off and I hope I can make your read until you are at the edge of the seat. Haha, well, I'm not planning to make it that intense but we'll see;) What do you think of this chapter????

Comments are loved and new subscribers are welcomed here with open arms. Thanks for reading!