Teaser

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

CAP stared into space and remembered the conversation he had with Micha last night. “One step at a time,” she told him. He sat down on the couch in his room, trying to calm down his nerves. He and Hoya were one of the best in the field of tactical war. Failing at this point would bring shame to his father’s name and endanger the clan. “Minsoo-ah, are you ready?” Joon came in the room.

                “Ready whenever you guys are,” CAP answered.

                “Dude, we got your back,” Joon patted CAP’s shoulder.

                “I know,” CAP nodded, “I need to call Micha before I go.”

 

                Staring at her cell phone, Micha grunted inaudibly and sighed. She had just got off the phone with CAP and was walking down the hall alone. She scratched her head, scrunched her nose and cracked her muscles but that weird feeling at the pit of her stomach would not go away. “Just let him go. I need to trust my members in order to wipe away that bastard from my life,” Micha told herself.

                All of a sudden, she could hear L.Joe’s voice talking to one of the Beast members named Doojun. “I’m telling you that I saw that damn thing with my own ing eyes!” L.Joe was saying but Doojun was showing his doubtful face. “Why can’t you trust me, damn it?” L.Joe was getting annoyed but stopped walking when he saw Micha standing in front the two of them.

                “Hey there,” Doojun smiled, “Can you kill this dude beside me?”

                “Don’t ask her weird things. She might do it for real,” L.Joe protested.

                “Funny,” Micha looked at L.Joe with narrowed eyes as the three of them started walking towards their classroom with Micha in the middle of the two males.

                “So, what’s up?” L.Joe asked, sensing that Micha was going to say something but she kept quiet.

                “Are you in trouble or something?” Doojun asked a question of his own.

                Micha took a deep breath and blurted out, “Did Daehan or Dongjun approached your gang? Did they asked the two of you to go to their gang and do s to my gangs and-” she was getting nowhere so she bit her tongue and silenced herself once again.

                After a few seconds, Doojun and L.Joe started laughing, clenching their stomach and letting out their deepest guffaw. Micha stopped walking and faced the two of them with her arms crossed on her chest, giving them a deadly stare. “Sorry,” Doojun coughed out his last bit of laugh and slapped L.Joe’s back to make him stop laughing.

                “Guys, I’m dead serious here,” Micha said.

                “Don’t you trust us?” L.Joe replied with a question.

                “I just want to confirm. Those bastards can be pretty convincing,” she uncrossed her arm.

                “My gang declined their offer,” Doojun informed Micha and made her turn to him with a bright smile. “When they came to us, it was more of forcing than asking. So, we just turned them down and got beaten up but we’re good,” he showed a thumbs up.

                L.Joe nodded and it was his turn to talk, “Yeah, we said no too. Come on Micha, you’re our classmate and good friend, leader of the all mighty ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan. Do you think we would want to settle down with some other ty clan?”

                “Good to hear that,” Micha sincerely said.

                “Micha,” L.Joe grasped her shoulder, “We would never betray you.”

                She stared at both Doojun and L.Joe with a faint smile on her face, “Thank you,” she whispered.

 

                With a quick tug of his jacket, CAP looked around the surrounding and walked into the tall building which belongs to Lions Corporation- a company owned by Kim Dongman. He secretly admired the elegant interior design of the place but quickly scowled when he remembered the man who was responsible of disrupting ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan’s peace. ‘A poisonous apple,’ was the thought that had gone through CAP’s mind when he looked around. The place may look nice and bright on the outside but the inside was rotten, full with disgusting and harmful venoms.

                “Potato man just went into the cave,” Joon informed Hoya through the earpiece.

                “Are seriously going to call him potato man?” Dongwoo who was at the driver’s seat beside Joon asked. “Can’t we have a fancier name?”

                “Like what? Sweet potato?” Joon continued to looking out the streets with the binoculars.

                “What’s up with the potatoes?” Dongwoo almost shrieked.

                “Because I’m craving for them right now,” Joon mumbled.

                “Guys!” Hoya barked in their ear as Joon and Dongwoo winced in annoyance due to the loud sound booming in their ears, “Focus!”

                “We are,” Dongwoo and Joon retorted.

                 CAP on the other hand had arrived on 14th floor where Dongman’s office was located. The woman whom he believed to be Dongman’s secretary led him. No greetings or names were exchange between the two as the quiet atmosphere was their only companion. Throughout the journey, CAP looked around the place, checking out for their security cameras and most definitely, there were an abundant of them. “Well, he’s being paranoid,” CAP inaudibly said to alone.

                “Sir, will you please wait for a second,” the woman suddenly turned around while CAP almost chocked on his own saliva.

                “Sure,” CAP gave a simple nod and had no other choice but to wait.

                It would be a total lie if he were to say that he was not anxious. Without having any wires or ways to contact s, CAP stood inside the building like a soldier going into a combat without bringing his weapons. To put on wires or having any device that would connect him to any members of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan was too risky. So, he tapped his back of his trousers to check his gun and nodded when he was sure the weapon was there- his only survival kit. “Sir, you may come in now,” the woman reappeared in front of him.

                He silently cursed the woman who seemed to be moving like a ghost and then followed her to head off to Dongman’s office.

 

                “Guys, listen up. We need to focus here alright?” Micha said as she and the BAP members were seated on the floor at the rooftop of the school, huddled together in a circle to look at a piece of planning paper. Looking at their female leader, the BAP nodded as a signal that they were listening. “Good,” Micha smiled, “Now, Daehyun oppa, you’re the monkey.”

                “Why must we call it monkey?” Daehyun whined.

                “Just go along with it,” Youngjae patted his back and grinned.

                “Jongup oppa and Yongguk oppa would be the eagles,” Micha read the planning paper intently.

                “Eagle! Why must they get the nice ones!” Daehyun flapped his hand around but Zelo caught his arms.

                “Hyung, you really have to keep quiet right now or else Micha would throw you to her pet sharks,” Zelo warned.

                “She has sharks as her pets?” Daehyun looked at Zelo, wide-eyed.

                Zelo shrugged, “That’s how she always threatens P.O hyung.”

                “Now, Junhong would be the hamster,” Micha looked at Zelo with her eyes narrowed to shushed him and make him focus on the plan.

                “Hamsters are cute,” Daehyun pouted.

                “So are monkeys,” Micha tried to comfort Daehyun.

                “Yeah, yeah,” Daehyun sighed.

                “Moving on to Youngjae,” Micha turned the pages, “You’ll be the monkey’s eyes, your code name would Blowfish .”

                Yongguk chuckled in the middle of the planning when he saw Youngjae staring at Micha helplessly while she was oblivious to that fact. “Should we go and get ready now? It’s almost time,” he heard Jongup said and on cue Yongguk stood up.

                “Let’s go,” Yongguk clapped his hand. He turned around and started to throw bags containing outfits for each of the members. “Change and we’ll meet at the gate in 15 minutes. Don’t be late,” Yongguk told his own members and then turn to Micha, “I’ll wait for you outside the toilet alright? Don’t move until you meet me.”

                Micha nodded and grabbed her own bag from Yongguk. “I’ll see you soon,” she kissed Yongguk on the lips and went off to change her clothes.

                “Hyung, you don’t have to worry. Nothing is going to happen,” Daehyun patted Yongguk’s back.

               

                On the other hand, CAP was walking along the hallway towards Dongman’s office. The walls along the hallway were filled with paintings. Gold vases and crystal decors were lined sophistically either on shelves or simply on the floor. A lot of care had been put into adorning the hallway that CAP wondered how Dongman’s office would have looked like. “Any doubting acts from you, we would not hesitate to silence you,” the woman stopped walking as the two of them stood in front of a door.

                CAP nodded and the woman gave way for him to enter the room. With sweaty palms, CAP turned the door know and pushed the door. The creaking sound of it had caused his heart to skip a rhythm as the anxiousness refused to go away. Who would not be scared? He was literally stepping into a tiger’s den. “Come in,” he heard a voice from inside and assumed it was belonged to Dongman.

                The hair behind CAP’s neck stood in alarmed when he heard Dongman’s voice. In a matter of seconds, he was going to meet Dongman- the man behind all this mess.

 

                White jacket, white shirt and white skinny, Micha stared at her reflection on the mirror. Her black sneakers stood out due to her all-white outfit as she had tied up her hair into a slick high-ponytail flaunting her great jaw line and the tattoo which was crawling out from the back of her neck. “If the bloody period starts coming today, I’ll be in deep ,” she said to no one specific and shook her head.

                She grabbed her school uniform and stuffed it into her backpack while making her way out of the toilet. “Work you stupid ,” Micha hissed as she yanked the zip of her bag which was stuck with her school uniform. “This is seriously-” she was about to rip her bag opened when she heard someone called her name.

                “Micha,” that person reiterated.

                “Well, that’s too high-pitched to be Yongguk oppa,” she mumbled and turned around.

                Her mood faltered away as her anger surged up throughout her body. Micha glared at the person standing before her and calmly called out her name, “Yoonji,” she took a step forward, “I don’t have time to argue with you right now, so back off alright?” Micha was about to walk away but Yoonji stopped her.

                “I-I-I need to talk to you,” Yoonji stuttered desperately, clutching onto Micha’s sleeve for dear life.

                This was something new. Micha looked at Yoonji in perplexity as Yoonji slowly let go off her hand. Yoonji looked nervous. She was biting her lips with her creased forehead. She was going to say something and Micha could sense it. “What is it?” Micha tried to soften her tone but Yoonji did not say anything. “I don’t have all day, Yoonji. Tell me what you want,” Micha said.

                It was too quick and Micha did not see it coming at all. Yoonji had bowed down to her, head smacked against the floor- a ing full bow. “Wha-what? Yah, what are you trying to do?” Micha was flustered and did not know how to react. “What do you want?” she said unsure if she should ask Yoonji to stand up.

                “Please,” Yoonji said in a loud voice, “Please let me join your gang.”

                “What?” Micha gasped. She looked around the place as if someone was watching her and then looked back at Yoonji who was still bowing on the floor. “Yoonji,” Micha called out but Yoonji begged again. “Stand up,” she told Yoonji but there was no movement, so, Micha had no choice but to roar, “I said stand up Yoonji!”

                “Mi-” Yoonji started to say but Micha put up her hand asking her to stop.

                “Do you think you can come into my clan just like that?” Micha said in a scolding tone.

                “I-” Yoonji was interjected again.

                “Listen to me,” Micha said, “Being a part of a gang is not a child’s play. You put your life on the line for the safety of the clan. Will you be able to put your life on the line to save my life? Would you put your life on the line to save any other member?” Yoonji hung her head low, unable to give a reply. “See,” Micha’s stern voice turned soft, “I don’t I’ll be able to put my life on the line for you either. It’s not that I’m not forgiving or anything but, the two of us just start off with the wrong foot.”

                “I’m sorry,” Yoonji whispered.

                Sighing, Micha replied, “I’m sorry too, Yoonji. I can’t take you in.”

                In the midst of the weird conversation Micha had to have with Yoonji, Yongguk appeared. His face had the same expression as when Micha first saw Yoonji standing in front of her. “What is she doing here?” he turned to look at Micha. “What are you doing here?” he reiterated his question to Yoonji.

                “Leave her,” Micha stated.

                “Micha,” Yoonji called, “I really am sorry for all this time. I never knew anything about you and just randomly picked a fight with you. I thought you were just one of those fake girls who came into this school to get some guys’ attention.”

                Without saying a word, Micha just nodded and flashed a small smile. She walked away with Yongguk by her side. “She wanted to join our clan,” was Micha’s only explanation, “I pity her but, I can’t accept her.”

                “She wanted to what?” Yongguk blinked.

                “I know, I thought I heard wrong too,” Micha chuckled at Yongguk’s reaction.

                “Damn,” Yongguk slung his arm over Micha’s shoulder, “She’s scared that you might kill her while she’s asleep.”

                Micha laughed.

                “So, are you ready?” Yongguk suddenly asked.

                An evil smile spread across Micha’s face, “We’re launching the first phase. The teaser.”

 

                Behind an antique looking mahogany table stood a man in a grey suit. He had a smile on his face making the edge of his eyes and mouth wrinkled in many ways. For a person who had already reached his age, he was decent looking. His body was still in good shape and by the look of his strong arms, he could probably still be able to fight a group of young man without breaking a sweat. “How may I help you, son?” he asked while CAP took long calming strides to reach the front of his table.

                “I would like to join you sir,” CAP bowed.

                “And why would a superior member of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan would be interested in joining me?” Dongman sat down on his chair.

                “Because I do not wish to be under the wings of a female leader. She doesn’t suit to guide the clan. How can I trust a fragile-looking woman like her? It can only bring shame to my family’s name,” CAP stated confidently without a glitch.

                “How can I trust you in this?” Dongman’s previous friendly voice turned eerie. His masked was slowly uncovering. “How can I be sure that you come here alone?” he asked more.

                “I didn’t come alone,” CAP confessed, shocking Dongman.

                “What?”

                CAP walked towards the window and said, “I’m supposed to come to you and volunteer to be a member so that I can give Micha information about your next move. But I thought this was a good chance to work with you and bring down ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan once and for all,” he smirked, “So? Are you interested?”

                A guffaw rumbled from the back of the old man’s throat. He stood up and joined CAP by the window. He patted CAP’s back and said, “Impress me.” And just like that, CAP had boarded Dongman’s ship. “I’ll be expecting a lot from you,” Dongman said as the two shook hands.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hello my dear readers^_^ How do you like this chapter? CAP is with Dongman. Hohohoho... Is he betraying Micha? *Shrugs* Anyways, I would like to give the biggest hug to the new subscribers^^ Thanks for subscrbing:) Micha loves you and would kill anyone if you ask her to;)

Comments are loved and subscribers are always welcomed with open arms! Stay tune for the new chapter^__~