Absent

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

The free period was nearing to an end and Micha was still unconscious. Yongguk was still being loyal at her side meanwhile the other classmates fell asleep waiting for her. “Hyung, is she still unconscious?” Zelo came to Yongguk’s side while stretching his body. “Should we call the doctor or something?” he asked more, sounding deeply concerned.

                “She’ll wake up soon, Zelo-ahh,” Yongguk patted Zelo’s back.

                Daehyun rested his cheek on the palm of his propped hands and sighed. “Seriously, Micha is going to burst when she wakes up and find out that Yoonji had drugged her. She’s going to slaughter that bastard and I would help her out gladly.” Himchan just stared at Daehyun and signalled him to shut his mouth.

                The moment Yongguk left Micha’s side, Micha stirred in her sleep and with her loud commanding voice, she yelled, “I’ll cute your balls of motherers, so, you better stay the hell away from my family and I.” Her loud scream had shocked the life out of her fellow classmates as they were wakened up from their sleep instantly.

                “Wh-what-what happened?” L.Joe stood up from his desk.

                Quickly, Yongguk went to Micha and held her hand. “Hey, it’s me Yongguk. It’s Yongguk oppa. Everything is fine. It’s just a dream, Micha-ahh…” Yongguk whispered in her ears while pushing away the strand of hair which was covering her face. “Wake up now, come on, wake up Micha-ahh…” Yongguk shook her slightly.

                Finally, Micha let out a loud pant and was wide awake.  Her eyes scanned the place urgently while her hand was gripping onto Yongguk’s hand. “What-What-what happened?” Micha asked between her deep breathings. “I fell asleep?” she looked at Yongguk, in search of an answer.

                “Micha-ahh…” Youngjae came to her side.

                “Tell me, what happened?” Micha messaged her temple.

                Yongguk kept quiet and stared at his shoes, unable to give the right answer as he was unsure of Micha’s reaction if she had heard the truth. Youngjae, who saw that Yongguk was having second thoughts, spoke out, “Yoonji drugged you, and so, you were unconscious for a while.”

                “That !” Micha roared as her classmates excluding BAP, gawked at her.

                “Did she just curse?” Changjo whispered at Himchan.

                “Calm down, P.O is taking care of Yoonji as we speak,” Daehyun tried to comfort Micha.

                Micha got off the table and was about to dash out of the class to kill Yoonji but Yongguk caught her wrist. Then, he leaned tenuously to Micha’s ears to whisper, “Don’t do this Micha. Remember you have bigger responsibilities, think about you clan, your brothers… Do you want to do this?” Harshly, Micha shrugged off Yongguk’s grip and went to her seat.

                She was in a mess. Her mind was reeling with different kinds of thoughts and emotions. Micha wanted to kill off Yoonji but Yongguk’s words rang in her mind, so, she just sat at her place with her eyes shut, calming down herself. “You have to drink a lot of water,” Zelo put a bottle of mineral in front of her as she muttered a simple thank you.

                “Let me go damn it!” Yoonji’s shrill was suddenly heard.

                As if on cue, P.O barged into the classroom with Yoonji in his hands, waiting for Micha’s next order. “What should I do with her, Micha?” P.O asked while he roughly tugged on Yoonji’s hair to stop her movement.

                Micha could have said the magic word and kill Yoonji off right away. She had the power to do so. She had the chance to seek for revenge but in the midst of planning a torturous way to kill Yoonji, she caught Yongguk’s gaze. Her mind went blank instantly. She wanted Yoonji out of her life but there was Yongguk, staring at her with those eyes. “Let her go,” Micha sighed and broke off her eye-contact with Yongguk.

                “What?!” Zelo stood up abruptly from his seat but Yongguk pushed him back down.

                “What she did was unforgivable Micha. She should be punished,” L.Joe was bewildered.

                “I refuse to be like her, so, I’m letting her go for now. She should be punished harshly and she should know what she did was cheap. Let her live a life full of regret, it’s a harsher punishment than getting beaten up,” Micha hissed and stormed out of the class with Yongguk trailing behind her.

                At the rooftop, Micha took in a huge amount of air and let it out slowly. She stared at the sky thoughtlessly and then stated, “Leave me alone.” She turned around and stared at Yongguk. “I need some space to think right now,” she said more.

                “You did the right thing, Micha,” Yongguk spoke and took a step closer towards Micha.

                “Just leave me alone before I hurt you,” Micha uttered through clenched teeth.

                “I know you won’t hurt me,” Yongguk gave her a soft smile and took another step forward.

                “I said, leave me alone,” Micha growled.

                “You did good Micha,” Yongguk was coming closer and closer towards Micha.

                Enraged, Micha pinned Yongguk to the wall and hissed, “Bang Yongguk, I am the head of the big pack so it’s better for you to stay out of my sight at this moment!” A small smile was still tugging at the corner of Yongguk’s mouth. Catching Micha off guard, Yongguk leaned into her and then pinned her to the wall.

                His tensed gaze bore into Micha’s eyes as he said, “Kwon Micha, you did the right thing today. You did well. So, don’t be scared of yourself. You did what a true leader would do.” Micha’s mind was at its worst state. She was angry and scared at the same time. She was angered by Yoonji’s act but she was scared of herself, scared of what she might do to Yoonji if Yongguk was not there to stop her.

                For half an hour, the stayed in that position, staring into each other’s eyes but after a while Yongguk let go of Micha. Like jelly, Micha slid down against the wall and pooled on the floor while Yongguk took a seat beside Micha. “I’m the leader but I can’t even take care of myself,” Micha mumbled and took a fistful of her hair.

                “Today, you took a big step on becoming a wise leader. You’re still young and still learning,” Yongguk started to say.

                “Maybe I should just let Jiyong oppa or Jiho oppa be leader,” Micha sighed.

                “You want to let down your members who adore you and your parents who had trusted you?” Yongguk looked at Micha with a soft gaze and caressed her hair. Yongguk’s words had managed to pierce through deep in her soul as she took a glance at him and then buried her face in her palm. “I believe in you, why is it that you don’t seem to believe in yourself more?” he stated.

                Then, Micha heard Yongguk shuffling to get up. “I’ll leave you alone now.”

                Micha watched Yongguk walked away. She sighed again and shook her head. “Am I being silly right now? Yongguk oppa is right. My clan are protecting me with all their might and I want to quit? Micha, you’re one crazy . Hell, I’m going to walk with a proud smile and stuck my tongue out at those motherers who tries to knock me down!” she stood up and pumped her first in the air optimistically.

 

                That particular night while Yongguk was relaxing on his bed, his cell phone suddenly beeped, signalling he had just received a new text message. A smile appeared on his face when he saw that it was a text from Micha saying, “Thank you.”

                “Cute,” Yongguk chuckled and kept his cell phone back under his pillow.

***

                The next day at school, Micha and her classmates were sitting in the middle of the class, talking about their problems. “You know, that girl that I like…” Changjo was saying but Jonghyun from CNBLUE interjected him.

                Jonghyun said, “You mean the one you had been stalking?”

                “Yah!” Changjo screamed.

                Micha who was sitting in between the boys said, “Now, now. No fighting alright? So, what happened to the girl? I thought you had confessed to her.”

                “She hates me,” Changjo pouted.

                “Then, leave her alone,” Micha simply concluded.

                “Eh?!” her classmates shouted.

                “What kind of motivational talk is that?” Jongup stared at Micha while Himchan chuckled.

                “Changjo had tried his best to impress her right? He walked her to school, carried her bags, and bought her snacks… Now, let her go. Let her feel the emptiness and I’m sure she’ll come crawling to you after a week,” Micha winked.

                Changjo’s face brightened up as he hugged Micha while saying, “You’re the best!”

                “Hey, hey, get off her,” Yongguk pulled Changjo.

                “I’m awesome right?” Micha crossed her arms proudly but when there was no reply, she turned to look around the class and it appeared that all of her classmates had gone back to their seats, totally ignoring her statement. “Aish… Just admit that I’m awesome for once, wouldn’t hurt right?” Micha mumbled and went to her own seat.

                Their mathematics teacher, Taeyang had stepped into the class just on time when the students were about to doze off into their own dreamland. “Okay, take out your textbooks now. Today, whoever talks or sleeps during my lesson, you won’t be able to get out of school in one piece,” Taeyang taunted but went back to his bright smile and started his lesson.

                The students just grunted but they still opened their books.

                Micha who was copying down some examples on the board suddenly looked up and scanned the classroom. “Oh, L.Joe didn’t come to school today?” she leaned into Zelo and started to whisper at him.

                “I heard he got into trouble,” Zelo whispered back.

                “Really? What kind of trouble?” Micha asked more.

                “I’m not so sure, I’ll ask Niel hyung afterwards,” Zelo said.

                “Do you think he’s involved in some ty fight and got injured?” Micha’s eyes widened.

                “Maybe?” Zelo shrugged and chewed on some chewing gum.

                Suddenly, Micha’s eyes caught Himchan staring at her while mouthing, ‘What are you guys talking about?’ but Micha just stuck out her tongue at him, so, he mouthed, ‘Tell me, please…’ Micha just rolled her eyes and dismissed him with a wave.

                “Himchan hyung is such a busybody,” Zelo grunted.

                “Yeah, but I love him for being like that even though it can be annoying at times,” Micha giggled while Zelo nodded in agreement and laughed along with her.

                “YAH! Kwon Micha! Choi Junhong! Shut up! I can hear you!” Taeyang barked and then continued on, “Jung Daehyun! You better not sleep or I’ll peel off your eye lids!”

                Daehyun quickly sat upright with his eyes half-closed. “You got caught dude,” Youngjae stuck out his tongue at Daehyun who replied him back with a smack on the head.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello readers^^ I'm sorry for the short update but I had to stop it here:( My eyes are like popping out of their socket because I'm too tired. I just got back from somewhere but I promise you That the next update would be longer... What do you guys think about this chappie? Comment alright~ Do you think Yongguk and Micha are okay together as a couple?