Stalking

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

Micha skipped all the way to her class feeling as if a huge rock was lifted off her shoulder. Punching Yoonji on the face was clearly a good decision for Micha since she felt as if she had received her sanity back. “YAH!” P.O screamed from the other end of the hall when he saw Micha.

                “Why are you screaming like a gorilla?” Micha crossed her arms.

                “Did. You. Punch. Yoonji. On. The. Face?” P.O gave extra pressure on each of his words.

                “Yes, I did,” Micha smiled.

                “Are you crazy?” P.O was on the verge of hyperventilating.

                “Oppa, do you know how good I feel right now?” Micha smiled.

                That had made P.O sighed in defeat, he stared at Micha with his forehead creased and said, “You do realize that your cover will be blown if someone saw what you did just now,” He put his hand on both of Micha’s shoulder and continued, “What if someone saw you? They’ll get suspicious and then…” he was about to lose his sanity again but Micha slapped him on the face. “Ouch,” P.O rubbed his cheeks.

                “Are you sane enough to talk now?” Micha asked sarcastically.

                “Yeah, thanks for slapping me. I thought I was going nuts,” P.O shook his head.

                “Go now. I’ll be fine and I’m sure no one saw it,” Micha patted P.O’s back.

                “If someone did?” P.O whined and pouted.

                “Then, we’ll kill that person together,” Micha said, trying to assure P.O.

                “Deal,” P.O nodded and trudged back to his classroom.

                With a sigh, Micha entered her class and head straight to her seat. She was scribbling on her notebook when she felt as if someone was staring at her. At first, she just shook off the feeling and convinced herself that she was just being paranoid but after a while the feeling started to develop stronger. Slowly, she lifted up her head and found out that all of her classmates were staring at her.

                “Ack!” Micha shrieked and fell backwards. She was totally shocked by her classmates’ sudden behaviour, “What’s wrong with you guys? Why are you staring at me like that?”Micha half-shouted as she dusted off the dirt on her uniform.

                Ricky cleared his throat and asked, “Did you hit the ice princess? Yoonji? Choi Yoonji?”

                Micha snickered as she unconsciously replied, “That deserved a lesson from a bloody fist to shut her stinking mouth.” Her classmates gawked at her and that was when Micha realized what she had just said. Micha quickly said, “I mean… I didn’t punch her at all. I was trying to be friends with her but she just pushed me away. No punching scene occurred.” She smiled innocently.

                Unsure, Micha’s classmates started to get back to their seats with confused looks on their faces. Meanwhile, BAP who had witnessed the actual incident could not help but stare at Micha. They were unable to believe their own eyes as they started to doubt their own sanity.

                “Maybe it wasn’t her,” Jongup said receiving a smack from Himchan.

                “It was her,” Daehyun remarked.

                “It was obviously her,” Youngjae’s mouth was still wide opened when he spoke.

***

                “Shut it!” Himchan scolded Zelo. “Your footsteps are too loud.”

                “Well, I’m sorry for being huge,” Zelo replied sarcastically.

                Himchan was about to beat Zelo up but Yongguk caught Himchan’s fist and said, “Guys, stop fighting. We’re going to lose her.” Himchan and Zelo just shrugged then muttered an apology to each other.

                The school has ended and BAP had been waiting for Micha at the front gate for almost half an hour. They had decided that they would follow Micha to her house and try to find out about her mysterious life. It was an idea by Youngjae as he was supported by most of the other members of BAP except for Zelo who claimed that they had no rights to peek into Micha’s private life.

                After she had finished talking to Teen Top and a few other friends, Micha walked out of the school, happily. As usual, Micha head straight to the dancing academy which was also one of a cover up as the place was always used as a place to transfer merchandises.  Other than that, it was a normal dancing academy with dance instructors from the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan.

                Besides being a good fighter, Micha was also known as a brilliant dancer with killer moves. The fluidity of her body and her capability to perform a high quality dance routine were unquestionable because for Micha, fighting and dancing are art as both of it requires the same strength and skills. By dancing she had enhanced her fighting skills and also by dancing she had been able to cure herself whenever her heart bled.

Without her knowing, 6 figures were following her from behind. BAP kept a safe distant from Micha as they fear Micha would find out that they were stalking her. “We’ve been walking for quite a while… Where is she going?” Daehyun panted.

                “Shush,” Himchan said.

                Micha turned around when her ears had collected a few whispers from an unknown source but there was no one behind her, so, she shrugged and continued her journey. After making a right turn, Micha stopped walking and flashed a bright smile. She was more than sure that she was far away from school, so, she took off her glasses and untied her bun.

                “I feel free,” she breathed in the fresh air while the breeze twirled her hair around playfully.

                Meanwhile, BAP were gawking at the female in front of them. The cute and bubbly looking Micha was replaced with an exotically beautiful Micha. “Hy-Hy-Hyung… Mi-Mi-Micha,” Zelo started to stutter while pointing towards Micha with a blank looking face.

                “Sh-Sh-Shush,” Himchan shut Zelo’s mouth even though he was in daze too.

                Yongguk forced himself to blink a few times and closed his wide opened mouth but snapped out of his trance when he saw Micha started to make a move again. “Guys, come on move,” he instructed in a whisper as they continued on following Micha. “She’s so…” he said dreamily.

                “Beautiful?” Daehyun smirked.

                “Shut it,” Yongguk frowned.

                “So, that’s your type?” Youngjae asked the leader more, teasing him.

                “Shut up,” Yongguk growled.

                “Shush people. Micha is making a left turn,” Himchan said as the members went silent.

                Finally, Micha arrived at the dancing academy and she excitedly entered the building as it had been 3 weeks since she last came to dance. “Wait, she dances?” Jongup exclaimed happily because he was also interested in dancing.

                “Should we go in?” Daehyun asked.

                “I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Youngjae disapproved.

                “Youngjae is right. I think it’s better to wait too. We’ll stay here for a while. The least she be in there is around 2 hours. So, let’s just wait,” Yongguk clasped his hand together and leaned against the wall. “I hope she comes out…” Yongguk muttered.

 

                Exactly two and a half hour had passed by. Micha was nowhere to be seen as the BAP members were getting restless and tired. “I don’t think she’s coming out,” Zelo yawned and stretched his body.

                “Maybe she saw us?” Jongup’s eyes were wide.

                “No way,” Himchan waved his hand in disapprove.

                “Guys, guys, there,” Daehyun pointed as they moved behind a wall to cover up. “She’s walking out of the building already. We should let her walk for a while and then follow her again.”

                Micha walked out of the building with her hands jammed in her pocket and her hood pulled up. She craned her neck to the right and saw Gikwang running towards her to match her pace. “Oppa? What’s up? Did I leave anything?” Micha looked at Gikwang from head to toe in search of an answer.

                “I’ll walk with you,” he smiled as they resumed walking.

                “You don’t have to. I’m going to buy some ice-cream and head home,” Micha said.

                “You’re not going anywhere alone,” Gikwang replied stubbornly. “Besides, I’ve got to go and buy a few ingredients for dinner tonight,” he jammed his hand into his back pocket while he inched closer to Micha.

                For the whole journey to the grocery store, Micha and Gikwang joked around and talked non-stop as if they have not seen each other for 10 years. Meanwhile, BAP was trailing behind them carefully. “So, she lives with that guy?” Himchan’s brow rose.

                “Maybe that’s her boyfriend?” Jongup said as Yongguk glared at him.

                “Guys, take cover, she’s stopping again,” Daehyun warned the other members.

                After a while of walking, they had finally arrived at the grocery store. Micha gleefully entered the shop in search of ice-cream while Gikwang had gone to pick some ingredients to make dinner. “Maybe I should get some of these for CAP oppa and Hoya oppa, they’ll go crazy for sure,” Micha said out loud as she giggled at the toys she was holding.

                BAP who was eavesdropping from the other side of the shelves gasped while Himchan spoke, “Oh god, she lives with 3 men?” He scratched his head and looked at Yongguk for an answer but the leader just shrugged and raised his shoulder.

                “What should I get for Dongwoo oppa?” she said while browsing through the snacks.

                “Micha-ah, Zico and Jiyong hyung called. They’ll be coming home a little bit later than usual,” Gikwang informed her while he was pushing the trolley which was already full with different kinds of food.

                Zelo messaged his temple and shrieked, “She lives with 6 guys?”

                “I know, Joon oppa told me just now,” Micha grabbed a few packs of junk foods.

                “Another guy?” Daehyun’s eyes bugged opened.

                  While she was checking the expiry date of the can of food she was holding, Micha stated, “When TOP oppa comes home, can you make sure he drinks some ginseng tea? He looks so tired these days… Oh, and for Daesung oppa, just lower down his sugar intake because he’s getting weirder these few days.”

                Gikwang let out a guffaw and added, “Well, Daesung hyung is always weird right?”

                Joining Gikwang, Micha was laughing along with him as she said, “But he had gotten worst since you start giving him those candies to make sure he doesn’t fall asleep while he works.”

                “Really?” Gikwang rubbed his chin. “Then, I should stop giving him those candies.”

                On the other side of the shelves, BAP had dramatically dropped on the floor, with their hands massaging their throbbing heads. They were stunned to find out that Micha was living in a house full of men and with a dazed looking face, Jongup said, “Okay, so she lives with 9 dudes?”

                Youngjae shook his head while Daehyun remarked, “She got 9 older brothers?”

                “9 older brothers? I don’t see the logic,” Youngjae spoken out his opinion.

                Yongguk who was completely knocked out was still sitting on the floor with a blank looking face. “She said that she had only 2 older brothers…” he said in a monotonous tone.

                At that moment, Himchan pulled Yongguk up while he said in an alarmed voice, “Come on guys… She’s going out now. I heard she’s heading home right after this. Come on. Come on.” He started to urge the rest of the BAP members as they scrambled out of the store waiting for Micha to lead them to her house.

               

                “Baby boss is back!” Dongwoo exclaimed.

                Micha arrived home at last and she was greeted by Dongwoo and Jiyong. “Yo,” she bumped her fist with Dongwoo as Jiyong flicked her on the forehead. “Eh? Jiyong oppa? I thought you were coming home late today… And where’s Zico oppa?” Micha stuck out her tongue and rubbed her forehead on the spot where Jiyong had flicked her.

                “The meeting was postponed since they wanted you to attend it too. Zico went off to shoot some hoops with his gang,” Jiyong casually answered as they moved towards the kitchen and started to help Gikwang to put in the grocery they had bought.

                “I bought ice-cream,” Micha announced while dangling the plastic bag.

                As they were enjoying their blissful moment of devouring their ice-cream, the bell suddenly rang, shocking the four of them in the kitchen. “It must be that erted retard,” Micha was referring to Joon as she her ice-cream. “I’ll get the door,” she raised her hand and ran to the door.

                Her hand reached out for the door knob as she gave it a good twist and flung the door opened. Her sunshine smile fell instantly while her ice-cream dropped from her hand. A loud gasped escaped from as she saw the 6 males standing in front of her with a look she was unable to read. “Guys…” her words trailed off as she could not find a suitable sentence for the situation.

                “Care to explain?” Yongguk asked, looking blanked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hihi>__< How are you my lovely readers? So, what do you think about this chappie? Nice, bad, short? Comment, comment.