The Truth

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

                Jiyong, Dongwoo and Gikwang were in the kitchen, busy their ice-creams which Micha had bought earlier. “Where’s Micha?” Dongwoo asked as he sat on the kitchen counter, receiving a glare from Gikwang. That was when they heard Micha gasped and the sound of Micha’s ice-cream dropping on the floor had made them scrambled to the door to check whether the young leader was in a good condition.

 

“What’s happening?” Jiyong asked when they were at the door.

 

“Who are they?” Gikwang asked while looking at the 6 males in front of him.

 

“My classmates,” Micha managed to let out a whisper as she was too shocked.

 

As soon as Micha mentioned that the 6 males were actually her classmates, Dongwoo and Gikwang looked at each other with a stunned expression while Jiyong lowered his head as he pinched the bridge of his nose. “Ask them to come in,” Jiyong sighed.

 

BAP walked into Micha’s mansion and could not control their facial expression when they saw interior of the house. The interior design had a fusion of a traditional Korean gangster and also Yakuza which was also known as Japanese gangsters. The walls were decorated with weird masks, swords and even some strange looking dolls. The strong aura filled the surrounding making each and every members of BAP feel intimidated as they inched closer to each other.

 

“We’ll be in the kitchen,” Jiyong’s sudden announcement had made BAP blenched as Micha watched Jiyong, Dongwoo and Gikwang walked towards the direction which leads them to the kitchen.

 

As soon as Micha had settled in the living room with BAP sitting at the opposite side, she said, “So, what made you guys come to my house?” She tried her best to sound as cheerful as she always was at but Micha knew deep down that she sounded too bogus that she had shut her eyes to get a grip of herself.

 

“Micha,” Youngjae said as the 6 males in front of Micha stared at her with an expression that said, ‘Just tell us the truth!

 

Clearly frustrated, Micha leaned into the couch and spoke, “Tell me what you know.”

 

“You look different,” Youngjae stated.

               

“That doesn’t change anything,” Micha narrowed her eyes.

 

“You’re living with a lot of guys!” Zelo flapped his hand around in the air.

 

“So?” Micha looked indifferent.

 

“You’re living with ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan members,” Yongguk’s word struck Micha.

 

“True,” she shrugged.

 

“Why are you living with them? Are you being forced to do so?” Daehyun asked.

 

“This is my house and I’m not forced to live with them,” Micha sounded tired.

“Did they threaten you to let them live here?” Jongup questioned her more.

 

“No,” Micha shook her head.

 

“Then, what’s up with your life?” Himchan’s voice cracked.

 

Micha was unable to think of anything. Her mind was still blank as she could not believe that her classmates were here, sitting right in front of her asking for her real identity. What can she do? Telling the truth was the only suitable solution Micha could come up with but she had her uncertainty. “Tell us what’s going on,” Yongguk’s voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

 

She stared at each of the members of BAP with a sorrowful gaze. The atmosphere turned quiet as her 6 classmates waited for Micha to speak the truth. Finally, she had made a decision; Micha opened to say, “I am the leader of the Geomyasaeng clan.” At first there was no reaction as the boys exchanged a look with each other and later on burst out laughing. Micha’s shoulder sagged while she started to pull her hair in frustration.

 

“You’re funny,” Jongup clutched his stomach and continued to laugh.

 

There was no reply from Micha as she just kept quiet and glared the 6 males who were laughing their hearts out. Daehyun was laughing non-stop when suddenly his gaze was locked with Micha’s. He was not affected by it at first but as the minutes passed by, Daehyun started to feel uneasy as Micha was silent and was only staring. At that moment, he felt as if he had tripped into a hell hole and was directly gazing into the eye of the devil.

 

Quickly, Daehyun signalled his other friends to stop laughing and soon enough the surrounding was noiseless again as Micha’s stare had made them behave. “You’re saying you’re the leader of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan?” Zelo squeaked while Micha just nodded her head as a reply.

 

“Are you serious?” Youngjae spoke in hesitant.

 

“I’m damn serious,” the young leader responded.

 

Yongguk cleared his throat and said, “Why are you in our school?”

 

“To hide because my clan is in danger right now,” Micha answered.

 

“Can you please explain what’s really going on?” Jongup asked boldly.

 

“For some reason, I feel betrayed,” Zelo puckered his lips.

 

Immediately, Micha’s gaze turned soft as she lowered her head, ashamed. Zelo’s statement had totally left her speechless. “I didn’t mean to lie to you guys… It’s complicated. Please don’t be mad at me. I had to keep it a secret because it was too dangerous if I told you about my real life. The other clans kill my people to get information about the leader of ‘Geomyasaeng.’ I-I…” she was unable to finish her speech and just bit her lips.

 

“We… understand,” Daehyun flashed a weak smile.

 

“Now, just tell us what’s really going on,” Yongguk looked at Micha seriously.

 

                When Micha saw that the boys were more than ready to hear about the truth, she inhaled deeply and started blurting out about her real life. She started to explain about ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan’s actual principle and how she was selected as the leader even before she was born. Everything went smoothly but as soon as she touched the subject about her parents, she stopped. “They… died a few months ago and now I am the leader,” she wrapped up her explanation.

 

                “Wow,” Himchan breathed out and sunk into his seat.

 

                “That’s heavy,” Daehyun shook his head.

 

                “Yes, it is. Please keep this a secret,” Micha pleaded.

 

                “We will,” Yongguk nodded and patted her back.

 

                Just then, they heard a knock on the door and the surrounding turned quiet again as they watched the door creaked opened. “Hey, Micha, the drinks are ready,” Gikwang popped his head into the room. After informing them about the drinks, Gikwang went out and head back to the kitchen, joining Dongwoo and Jiyong.

 

                Himchan clucked his tongue and that was when his eyes had caught Yongguk and Micha avoiding each other’s eye contact. He smirked to himself and stood up abruptly. “Okay, let’s go and drink kids. Let the two leaders talk, they have things to catch up,” Himchan clapped his hand and started to drag Jongup and Daehyun. Meanwhile, Youngjae had tried to drag Zelo but the youngest among the group just squirmed away and trudged out of the room.

 

                Zelo was clearly sulking.

 

                Biting her lips nervously, Micha debated whether or not she talks to Zelo. She looked back and forth between Yongguk and Zelo’s back which was slowly disappearing. After making a final decision, she stood up and said, “Yongguk-shii, please wait here. I need to tell Zelo something.” Yongguk nodded understandingly and Micha quickly ran to catch up with Zelo.

 

                “Junhong-ahh,” Micha called out for Zelo.

 

                “What?” he stopped walking and looked at Micha, emotionless.

 

                “Please don’t be like this,” Micha stated.

 

                “What do you mean by that? I’m being myself,” Zelo forced a smile.

 

                “I didn’t mean to lie to you,” Micha mumbled.

               

                “I thought we were best friends,” Zelo whispered and lowered his head.

 

                “We are,” Micha said sincerely.

 

                “Then, didn’t you trust me? I can keep secrets very well,” Zelo frowned.

 

                 Micha knew that the conversation was going nowhere, so, she grabbed Zelo’s hand and said, “I know you can be trusted but I was scared about your safety. If you know about me, many dangerous people will come after you like piranhas. I’ve lost my parents few months ago. I don’t want to lose a friend. Junhong-ahh, you’ve to understand my situation.”

 

                Ambivalent, Zelo scrunched his nose and kept quiet. “Choi Junhong, you were the first person who had said hi to me and made me feel comfortable in school. I really love you as a friend and I don’t want us to be in bad terms because of this,” Micha creased her forehead, gripping on Zelo’s hand tighter.

 

                Minutes passed by and Zelo was still avoiding to look into Micha’s eyes. “Does this mean I’m your favourite among the BAP members?” Zelo suddenly said. Micha nodded and flashed a hopeful smile. “I love you too!” he mumbled and hugged Micha, burying his head in Micha’s shoulder. “I’m sorry for acting like this but…” his world trailed off as Micha silenced him by hugging him tighter.

 

                “It’s okay, I’m glad we’re okay,” Micha voiced out.

 

                “Yongguk hyung is waiting for you… Go,” Zelo ruffled Micha’s hair and walked away.

 

                Even though she had managed to persuade Zelo, her heart was still not as ease. The reason was; she still had Yongguk in the living room, waiting for her. Slowly, she trudged to the living room and took a sit in front of Yongguk. Without looking up, Micha muttered, “I’m sorry.”

 

                “What for?” Yongguk shrugged.

 

                “I’m sorry for lying to you, even though you’ve been helping me a lot,” Micha said.

 

                With a smirk, Yongguk started to intertwine his fingers and said, “You don’t have to be sorry. I knew you were hiding something but I couldn’t point out what it was.”

 

                Horrified, Micha stated, “Was I that obvious?”

 

                “No you weren’t. It’s just that I was brighter than the others,” Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

 

                Micha who was looking down on the floor and had been keeping her gaze on her shoes all this while finally looked up to only receive a shock. Right in front of her, Yongguk was staring at her in the eye with a smile on his face. It was not a smirk or a sinister smile but it was a warm and friendly smile that had made Micha really flustered.

 

                It was the first time ever he had ever flash that kind of smile at her. Micha started sweating as Yongguk’s smile slowly crept its way to her heart making it thump against her ribcage in a more forceful way. She never knew he had such a beautiful smile as she became addicted to it right away. “Nice to meet you Kwon Micha, leader of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan,” Yongguk put out his hand while his addictive smile grew larger.

 

                “Nice- t-to meet you t-to,” Micha stuttered and took his hand.

 

                “I’m glad you told me the truth,” Yongguk remarked.

 

                “Really?” Micha’s brow rose slightly.

 

                “Yeah,” Yongguk nodded.

                Meanwhile, Yongguk felt more relieved. He was happy for some reason. Maybe it was because Micha had finally revealed herself? Or maybe because he was happy that he could fully trust Micha? He could not decide between the two but he was sure that he felt closer to Micha more than ever. “Let’s go… They probably had started drinking already,” Micha said.

 

                Yongguk had sensed that Micha was feeling restless as she had just spilled the secrets of her life. So, he went closer to her and said, “Hey, Micha. Don’t be scared alright? I’ll make sure that your secret would be safe. We got your back.”

 

                Comforted, Micha flashed a thankful smile and lead the way to the dining hall. “You know… You’re such a stalker? Following me around for almost the whole day,” Micha punched Yongguk playfully on the shoulder.

 

                “Hey, I got my reasons,” Yongguk raised his shoulder and chuckled.

 

 

               

                At the same time in the dining hall, the rest of the members of BAP were seated at the long table where the members of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan in the mansion would usually have their meal together. “Wow, its wine,” Jongup smelled the drink that was served by Gikwang who appeared to be funny but scary at the same time.

 

                “Don’t drink yet. We’ll wait until Yongguk hyung comes. It’s a big deal to drink wine in this household. If we do drink it, we’re agreeing to be the official member of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan,” Youngjae warned.

 

                “Micha, Yongguk hyung,” Zelo waved at the two when he saw them coming.

 

                “What’s up?” Micha walked in leisurely.

 

                “We got wine,” Daehyun stated out dryly.

 

                “WHAT?!” Micha fumed. “Lee Gikwang! You have no rights! Get your here,” Micha shouted at the top of her lungs while BAP were in total joy, watching the real side of Micha.

 

“Yes?” Gikwang came with an innocent smile.

“What were you thinking? Giving them wine?!” Micha finally burst.

Scratching his head, Gikwang wetted his dry lips and said, “I thought they were going to be an official member already. I mean, they know about us and all….” His words trailed off as Micha was only able to stare at him in rage.

Micha viciously messaged her temple and said through gritted teeth, “I don’t want to force them to be a part of us. We don’t force people to come into our clan. That’s just bull! Oh god…”

“You forced me,” Gikwang stated out casually.

“That’s because you were a complete wreck at that time. I couldn’t just live you alone, you bastard. Does your mom force you to be his son? No, she didn’t!” Micha ruffled her hair and put her hands on her hip.

Gikwang’s next comment had made Micha more furious than ever. He said in an absent-minded tone, “She forced me out of her stomach didn’t she?”

In the midst of a childish argument, the BAP members exchanged a knowing look at each other and smiled. They took a deep breath and reached out for the cup of wine in front of them. They appeared hesitant at first but when they saw that Yongguk had gulped down the glass of wine, the rest of the BAP members copied his act and gulped it down. “Guys, what did you do?” Micha’s eye bugged opened.

“They drank it,” Jiyong came into the room and slung his arm around Micha’s shoulder.

“I’ll ignore it okay?” Micha looked panicked.

“You don’t have to ignore it. We want to be a part of this clan,” Yongguk voiced out.

“Welcome,” Jiyong smirked. “Micha-ahh, go and drink your wine. We have to seal this agreement right?” he motioned for his younger sister to seat and to drink her cup of wine. “I hope you’ll take good care of Micha. I’m counting on you,” Jiyong stared at each and every members of BAP.

Optimistically, BAP replied, “Yes, hyung-nim.”

On the other hand, Micha just gave them silent treatment as she stubbornly refused to drink the wine. She did not want to involve her friends in this cruel world of gangsters. Why would she want to do such things? They don’t know anything. Why would she want to risk their life? The answer was obvious.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey^^ I'm back with chapter 16XD So... how was the chapter? Comments are greatly appreciated;) I'm feeling like I'm out of ideas for this story:( Maybe it's because I've been stressing out these few days. Whatever it is, no worries. I'm sure I'll update again for this week^___~