I'm Here

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

“Catch it!” Yoseob hollered as he tossed the basketball towards Zelo but unfortunately, Jongup interjected the game by pulling Zelo’s ears. “Yah, Jongup-ahh, don’t interrupt the game,” Yoseob scolded with his hands on his hip.

                Micha shook her head due to their behaviour and watched her classmates playing basketball at the back of the classroom. She started to twirl and play around with her pen when suddenly, she felt someone tapping her shoulder. “What are you thinking about?” Yongguk asked while pulling a chair to sit beside Micha.

                “Just… some stuff,” Micha shrugged.

                “What are you guys talking about?” Daehyun suddenly interrupted.

                “Just… some stuff,” Yongguk replied as he exchanged a smile with Micha.

                Again, with Yongguk’s smile. That particular addictive smile showed up again. At the sight of Yongguk smiling, Micha started to shift in her seat as her heart started to exhilarate in a weird manner. She rubbed the back of her neck and gulped down her saliva nervously as she said, “Dae-Daehyun oppa, come and sit here.” She had purposely called Daehyun to ease her panic and untie the knot that was forming in her stomach while she bit her inner cheeks to avoid herself from blushing.

                While Micha was trying hard to focus on Daehyun who was talking about an episode where he was involved in a fight, the class suddenly quieted down when Jessica came in the class. “Ssaem, why are you here?” one of the students said dreamily.

                She flipped her hair making the boys drop on the floor dramatically and then said, “Kwon Micha. Follow me to the discipline room. I received a complaint and I need to speak with you right now.” Completely clueless about the current situation, Micha stood up and made her way to the front of the class.

                “Micha,” Zelo whispered.

                “I’ll be fine,” she patted Zelo’s head.

                “If anything happens, just call us,” Yongguk said.

                The feeling of anxiety started to linger around the member of BAP as they watched Micha following Jessica out of the class. They were well-informed about Jessica’s relationship with Micha on the day they had became the official members of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan and they were deeply concerned about letting Micha go with Jessica.

                Once Micha had gone out of the classroom, their unease grew more. “Hyung, is she going to be alright?” Youngjae went beside Yongguk with creased forehead.

                “She’s the Kwon Micha. She’ll be fine,” Yongguk assured Youngjae.

                At the discipline room, Micha was sitting at a square table that was placed in the middle of the room. A few minutes ago, Jessica had gone out for some reason and Micha was left alone in the damn room. “What does she want from me? Do I have to use my fist to make sure she doesn’t bother me anymore?” Micha mumbled alone.

                As she was busy talking alone, the door knob turned and the door flung opened. Jessica strutted into the room with Yoonji tailing closely behind her. ‘Great, a combo !’ Micha thought and cracked her knuckles ready to crash some noses. “What do you want?” Micha questioned as soon as Jessica took a seat at the opposite of her.

                “Watch your mouth,” Jessica taunted.

                “Don’t tell me what to do,” Micha hissed.

                Jessica ignored Micha’s warning even though she was tenuously affected by it. Then, she motioned for Yoonji to take a seat beside her and then began, “Yoonji had complained to me that you had punched her on the face a few days ago. Is it true?”

                “Would you believe me if I said she was lying?” Micha raised her eyebrow.

                “If you want to graduate from this school, I suggest that you tell me the truth,” Jessica said.

                It was obvious. Jessica was hinting that Micha’s school life would not be easy if she does not comply with Jessica’s needs. “I hit her because she was picking a fight with me. She had punched me before,” Micha answered calmly as her face remained emotionless. “If you’re telling me to apologize, I suggest that you just forget about it,” Micha continued to say.

                “If you don’t want to get suspended, you should start apologizing now,” Jessica replied.

                Yoonji smirked at Micha as she had her arms crossed while Jessica who was sitting beside her was watching Micha was a satisfied gaze. Hell no. Micha was not going to apologize. “No, I’m not going to do that,” Micha raised her shoulders mockingly.

                “Apologize,” Jessica commanded.

                “Didn’t you hear me? I said no,” Micha fired back.

                “Yoonji, will you please go to your class. I need to talk to Micha in private,” Jessica requested. Unwillingly, Yoonji went out of the room and head back to her class. “You are a do you know that? Stop being a brat before I shoot your brothers between their brows to teach you a lesson,” Jessica spat as soon as Yoonji was out of sight.

                Automatically, Micha stood up from her seat causing her chair to slide backwards and bumped into the wall producing a loud crashing sound. She grabbed Jessica’s neck and snarled, “Don’t you dare call me a when you’re a ing low life yourself. Don’t go around and say that you’ll kill my brothers because I can kill you right here and now.”

                With her eyes widened, Jessica answered back, “You want to kill me? Like what you had done to my little brother? You want to repeat it again and kill off everyone from my family?”

                “If you want to stay alive just shut your mouth!” Micha roared and pushed Jessica against the wall. “If you threaten me again, I’ll make sure that you’ll die slowly and terribly. Do you understand me?!” Micha said more.

                “Let me go,” Jessica complained.

                Roughly, Micha shoved Jessica away from her and sat back down. “You just assaulted a teacher. Do you know what the penalty is?” Jessica suddenly questioned Micha who stared at her in bewilderment. “Tell me now,” Jessica blinked her eyes innocently.

                “You got to be kidding me,” Micha huffed and crossed her arms.

                “I am not joking right now. You’ve obviously assaulted a teacher. Since you don’t know the rules, I’ll tell you now,” Jessica smugly said as she went behind Micha and bent down to her ears to whisper, “You’re suspended for a week, so, I can teach those boys in your class without having to face your stinking face for a week. Do you know how happy I am?”

                “What?” Micha barked.

                “Get out now before I add another week,” Jessica said.

                Micha stared at Jessica long and hard then stormed out of the room to stop her own self from punching Jessica till death. “That ing is being a pain in the bloody ! I want to kill her! I want to ing kill her!” Micha growled and punched the wall. Her blood was boiling, her face was flushed with anger and she was breathing hard. “How dare she threaten to kill my brother?!” Micha hissed and punched the wall again.

                Blood was trickling down her hand as Micha’s knuckles were wounded but it did not hurt her even for a tiny bit. She was angry. Too angry. The only thing that flashed through her mind at that moment was a picture of her slicing Jessica’s into pieces to make sure she dies slowly and painfully. Then, a realization came to her as it slapped her on the face and snapped her to reality.

                How could she even think of killing Jessica? Why would she do that? Does taking a life away does not matter to her anymore since she had done it before? Micha started to worry as she leaned against the wall and slide down to the floor. “Why am I like this?” she asked herself. Is she going to turn into some callous murderer in the future? “I can’t be like this. Appa would hate it,” she took a fistful of her hair and shut her eyes trying to get a grip of her sanity.

                “Micha?” a familiar soothing voice was heard.

                Slowly, her head tilted upwards and saw that Yongguk was staring down at her with a confused look while Daehyun stood beside him with an expression that mirrored Yongguk’s. “Are you okay? What happened?” Daehyun asked as he watched Yongguk helping Micha to stand properly.

                “I won’t be in school for a week,” Micha muttered.

                  “You got suspended?!” Yongguk’s eyes widened.

                “Why?” Daehyun was in complete perplexity.

                “Yoonji had reported to Jessica that I had punched her,” Micha uttered tiredly.

                “What?” Yongguk exclaimed.

                “Guys, I’m trying to control myself right now. It would be helpful if you don’t ask me any questions. Can we just go back to class for now? I need to clear my head,” Micha croaked. Yongguk and Daehyun exchanged an unsure glance but eventually nodded in understanding. “We’ll talk more about this when we get to my house okay?” Micha turned to look at Yongguk and Daehyun, forcing out a small smile.

                With a sigh, Yongguk patted her head and said, “Anytime, Micha. We’ll wait.”

                Daehyun slung his arm around Micha’s shoulder and said, “Yeah, we’re here.”

                Tears started to form at the corner of her eyes but Micha bit her lips and kept quiet to prevent it from falling. Yongguk took notice of Micha’s silence and saw that her eyes had turned glossy while she was tilting her head upwards slightly to stop herself from bursting out in tears. Yongguk’s stomach clenched as he felt his heart dropped seeing Micha in such state.

“I’m here,” Yongguk whispered.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hellllooooo to my loyal readers^^ Firstly, I want to thank you for reading the story up till this chapter. You guys are awesome>< This chapter is short. I'm so sorry but writers block is killing me these days but I'll make sure the next update would be longer:D So, what did you guys think about this chapter? Comments are loved;D I'll update again soon, no worries guys!