Lunchbox

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

  While Micha was speechless seeing the new teacher, the male students were going wild since the teacher was beautiful. With her wavy brunette hair flowing down her shoulders, the new teacher flashed her bright smile making the male students swoon in happiness. “My name is Jessica Jung,” the new teacher spoke as Micha’s breathe got caught in and her mind turned blank.

  “Wow, she’s one damn hot teacher,” Micha heard one of her classmates’ said.

  ‘, this is not a good day,’ Micha sighed.

  Once, Simon D left the class in the hands of Jessica, she turned around facing the class and spoke in a charming tone, “Okay, class. Today, we’ll start to learn a new topic alright? Turn to page 98 now.” Obediently, the students took out their books and started to turn the pages. On the other hand, Micha gawked at her classmates who had magically taken out their textbooks from places Micha would have never imagined to keep in.

  “Who wants to read the first paragraph?” Jessica asked with a smile.

  “Me.”

  “Ssaem, I want to read.”

  “Please choose me.”

  Micha was dumbfounded. She could not believe the sight she was witnessing at the moment. Her classmates were actually responding to a teacher’s request. It was a miracle. As she was busy staring at her classmates, Micha realized that Jessica was actually standing in front of her. “How about you read the first paragraph?” Jessica smirked.

  Deep in Jessica’s eyes, Micha could see that she was here to seek for revenge. “What are you waiting for? Come on, read,” Jessica said in a sweet voice with a hint of harshness. Then, Jessica lowered down to Micha’s ears and whispered, “Should I call  your Jiyong oppa or Zico oppa to read it for you?”

  After taking a deep breath, Micha slowly stood up and started to read the first paragraph. “Loudly Kwon Micha,” Jessica pinned out even though Micha’s voice was loud enough for the whole class to hear. After reading a few more paragraph which sums up to be 4 pages in total, Micha was allowed to take a sit.

  “That was evil,” Zelo suddenly leaned over to Micha and said it in a low tone.

  “I thought you liked her,” Micha’s brow rose up.

  “Well, she’s pretty but too old for me, so, sorry,” Zelo gave his eye-smile.

  “Thanks Zelo. I can only depend on you,” Micha’s voice was full of relief. She flashed a grateful smile at Zelo and thought, ‘At least Zelo is not all over that . Aish… A pain in the .’ For the whole period Jessica was teaching, Micha was in her own little world trying to put together pieces of puzzles of the past which had the connection with Jessica.

  Jessica ended her class for the day and stepped out of the class after flaunting off her long wavy hair which had made the male students dropped on the floor due to seizure. “She’s a beauty,” Yoseob said at the other end of the class.

  “Beauty my ,” Micha muttered and stuck out her lower lip into a pout.

  The class returned back to their wild-self as the bell rang signifying it was recess time. Micha sighed alone and reached out for the paper bag she had brought which contained a few lunchboxes. She waited for P.O’s arrival to help her out for her mission of the day but he was nowhere to be seen. “Where’s that dude?” Micha bit on her lips nervously. “I don’t want to do this alone,” she silently groaned.

  Yongguk on the other hand watched Micha as he realised that Micha kept on glancing towards his direction. He thought that his mind was playing tricks on him but his gaze locked with Micha’s and he was sure that Micha was looking at him. ‘Is she in trouble again?’ Yongguk thought but he decided to just shake it off.

  As Yongguk was about to take his mind off Micha, he saw her stood up and walked towards BAP’s table. “Micha! Annyeong!” Zelo said in his usual child-like voice.

  “Hey,” Micha replied shortly.

  “Where’s P.O hyung?” Zelo looked around the room.

  “I don’t know,” Micha raised her shoulder.

  Zelo stood up from his chair and said, “Okay then… I’ll eat with you since P.O hyung is not here.” Micha shook her head making Zelo looked at her in confusion and sat back down. Micha watched each and every member of BAP as she debated whether or not she should carry out the mission today.

  “I just wanted to give you these,” Micha finally remarked and took out the lunchboxes from the paper bag. She placed them on BAP’s table and pushed one box to each member of BAP receiving an unsure look from them. “It’s for you guys to eat,” she said more.

  One by one of the members opened the lunchbox as they gasped and Himchan said, “Wow, you made food to share with us?”

  Micha nodded as her gaze moved onto Yongguk who was shifting in his seat uncomfortably. “I just wanted to express my gratitude for saving me yesterday,” she said sincerely.

  Daehyun exhaled out noisily and said, “So the food is for Yongguk hyung?”

  “No. No. I made extra so all of you could eat. I hope it’s enough,” Micha flashed an embarrassed smile.

  Youngjae smiled and replied without a single hint of coldness in his voice, “It’s more than enough for us Micha.”

  Satisfied, Micha said, “Good, now, I hope you guys enjoy the food.” She was about to walk away when suddenly Zelo called her, “Where are you going? Let’s eat together.” Micha turned around and stared at the members of BAP in daze.

   “Well, you did bring the food to share right? You should come and join us,” Daehyun spoke out breaking into a warm welcoming smile.

  “I know we haven’t been treating you good… Trust me, we feel really bad about it but we can never trust newcomers. They come and go as they like and they treat us like crap,” Himchan shrugged meanwhile Micha understood exactly what his words meant. In this screwed up world, a group of troubled teenagers would always be accused of doing bad acts even though they did not. People love to assume and eventually the troubled kids will eventually lose hope as they go down the roads they should not be in.

  Micha’s train of thoughts were disturbed when she heard Jongup excitedly said, “Come. Come. Sit her. We can eat together. The more the merrier.” Micha stared at the empty seat between Jongup and Zelo as a random thought popped, ‘Are they accepting me after these few months?

  “Come on, we won’t bite,” Himchan gestured for her to seat as Micha smiled and made her way towards the vacant spot. The whole time she was making her way to the seat, Yongguk watched her move with an indifferent expression on his face.

  Before they started to dig into their food, they did a brief introduction which had made Micha burst into a bubble of laughter due to their weird perky behaviour. As they started to consume their delicious meal, Micha fell into a deep silence. Her mind was saturated with her opinions about Jessica’s sudden appearance and P.O’s sudden absent. ‘Where is that Pyo Jihoon?’ she whispered in her heart.

  When she was about to fish out for her cell phone to get a hold on P.O, Youngjae caught her attention by saying, “So, Micha, can I ask you something?”

  “Go ahead,” Micha signalled for him to continue on by waving her chopstick.

  “Why did you choose this school? Well, there are better schools out there right?” Youngjae finally asked the golden question.

  The question struck Micha causing a smile to spread across her face. “What? Why are you smiling?” Daehyun raised his eyebrow.

  “P.O is my best friend and my previous school was boring. I came down here so that I can walk with him to school and avoid being the loner. It to be in high school without any friends,” Micha stated while munching on her food as Yongguk hid his smirked and he thought, ‘She can’t be that pure.’

  Jongup who was seated beside Micha said, “You seriously don’t mind all the shouting, fighting and skipping classes? I mean… sometimes I can’t bear it myself except if I’m the one who’s shouting, fighting or skipping class.”

  “I have music to block all the shouting, as long as they don’t hit me I can bear the fighting and skipping classes doesn’t have any effect on me so… I’ll live with it,” Micha shrugged and flashed an innocent smile.

  The BAP members looked at each other and exchanged smiles as they resumed eating. Yongguk could not prevent from glancing towards Micha while thinking, ‘She’s hiding something… Or am I too paranoid?’ He shook of the random thought and sighed alone.

  “You’re my new best friend!” Himchan slung his hand around Micha.

  “Hey! She’s mine hyung! I talked to her first!” Zelo harrumphed.

 

  “YAH! Pyo Jihoon! Where are you?” Micha hissed as soon as she received a call from P.O 10 minutes before recess time ends. “I had to give the lunchboxes alone and thank god I made friends with them,” she said more.

  P.O replied in an exhausted voice, “I’m sorry Micha… Hoya hyung called me for a back-up because there was a fight in Infinite’s area. All of us from home had to come down since it was a huge mess. We’re heading home now, so, no worries.”

  From the corner of the classroom, Yongguk saw that Micha was talking on the phone and he assumed it was a serious talk judging the way her forehead creased. ‘STOP STARING AT HER BANG YONGGUK,’ he scolded himself when he found himself staring at her again. Yongguk was about to continue on his nap when he suddenly heard Niel saying, “Micha, where are you going?”

  Cracking her brain to find a suitable answer, Micha finally stated, “My family just got home from Japan. I have to go home now. Can you please cover up for me? I owe you a lot if you help me out.”

  L.Joe nodded and answered, “We’re good at covering up. Go home.”

  Hurriedly, Micha ran out of school as she succeeded in avoiding the teachers. She was already at the gate of the school when suddenly Jessica appeared in front of her with her arms crossed. “I don’t have time for you right now, so, get out of my face,” Micha growled at her.

  “Is this how you greet a friend?” Jessica raised her brow.

  “Friend? You must have gone crazy after staying in China alone for so long,” Micha huffed.

  At the mention of being in China alone, Jessica’s anger flared up as she grabbed Micha by the collar. “You will never understand my misery. I was shifted to China because they thought I was crazy and would go through a serious breakdown if I stay in Korea. My own parents shifted me off to China without knowing that you were the one who shot my brother,” Jessica spat.

  Hearing Jessica’s outburst, Micha calmly stared at her in the eye and replied, “Yes, I shot him but there was a reason. Didn’t he tell you?” Jessica was speechless as her eyes burned while Micha continued on to say, “Your brother betrayed my brother and that was unacceptable.”

  “You betrayed me too. You and I were friends and you said you were going to take care of my brother but you killed him,” Jessica hissed. Micha’s eyebrow rose and Jessica’s next words were hammered into Micha’s mind, she said, “An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.” Then, she let go off Micha’s collar and walked away leaving Micha in dazed.

Micha’s POV

                “An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth,” Jessica’s words seeped into my mind as I watched her walked back into the building. At that moment, I remembered the phone call I received from P.O a while ago. He said that they were attacked. My brother’s faces ran through my mind in a flash and reality hit me on the face sending shock waves throughout my whole body.

                Jessica is going to kill my brothers.

                Not wanting to waste any single second, I started to run. Every stomp of my feet on the ground felt so heavy while my brain started to throb painfully. I have to see with my own eyes. I have to see if my brothers were in a good condition. I have to make sure that their hearts are still beating in order for me to stay alive in this cruel world.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! So, this is the last chappie for this week>< If I find some time to update on the weekends, I will update. Hihi, I saw that some of you had predicted it was Jessica. Yes, you're right! Aigoo~ Readers are so clever... Or my story is too predictable?:/

Hope you had fun while reading this chapter. Do leave some comments~ Oh and subscribe too~ Peace out!