The Shattered Leader

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

The sun rose up almightily replacing the moon. Joon came in Micha’s room to wake the young leader but when he went in, he did not catch a sight of the female. “Micha?!” he started to look around frantically but Micha was still nowhere to be seen. “Kwon Micha,” he called again.

                “Yah, Howon-ahh, have you seen our baby leader?” Joon asked Hoya.

                “No. Jiyong hyung said to let her sleep in for today,” Hoya scratched his head.

                “She’s not in her room,” Joon said.

                “Who’s not in whose room?” CAP asked with a toothbrush in his mouth.

                “Micha’s gone?” TOP said while inspecting Micha’s room.

                “, let’s spread and search for her,” Hoya said.

                With a creased forehead, TOP said, “I think I know where she went. Hoya, CAP, come with me. Joon, tell Dongwoo to get the car ready and wait for me. I need to go and tell Daesung to take over my place for a while. Make sure Jiyong and Zico doesn’t know anything about this.” Immediately, CAP and Hoya went to their supply room to get a few weapons in case anything happens while Joon ran into Dongwoo’s room to tell him the news.

                On the other hand, Micha had already reached her destination and was stepping down the bus. The fresh breeze hit her face as her hair streamed wildly behind. She smelled in the non-polluted air and then head to a wide field stretched before her. With a calm face, Micha walked along the pavement and went straight towards the higher ground. She stopped at a secluded spot where the best scenery of the place could be seen.

                Slowly, she made way towards a big shady oak tree and sat down. This rich in green place was her family’s favourite picnic spot. The 5 of them would gather at this particular place two times a month but the routine stopped 5 years ago when her parents had moved to Japan. Since then, her parents would come back to Korea once or twice a year to spend some family time together at this peaceful place. They named this place, ‘Paradise.’

                She looked around the place. Every single thing at that place brings back old memories which she cherished immensely. ‘We won’t be able to spend time together as one family anymore,’ a thought flashed by her mind and stabbed her heart causing it to bleed freely. Unconsciously, Micha started to cry and howled in grief. She grasped her shirt which was close to her heart and screamed, “Omma, Appa! I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you! I’m a bad daughter. I’m sorry!”

                While she was sobbing wildly under the tree, Micha felt as if someone was squeezing her shoulder as an act of comfort. When she looked up, it was none other than her reliable right hand person, TOP. “Oppa,” she sobbed.

                “Come here,” TOP opened up his arms as Micha wept in his arms.

                At the side, CAP, Dongwoo and Hoya stared at Micha with sad gazes. They had never seen their leader cry before as Micha was not a person who loved to show her tears. Even though her hands broke or the blade had sliced through her skin, Micha had never cried, instead, she just bit her lips and continued on to fight for her life. Therefore, it was hard for them to see their young leader cry in such a grief manner.

                Eventually, the crying slowed down turning into hiccups and Micha fell asleep in TOP’s arms. Dongwoo drove them home but dropped TOP at the headquarters which was a tall building, standing proudly in the middle of Seoul city. Micha was sleeping soundly on Hoya’s lap at the back seat while CAP was in front, trying to hold onto his soul since Dongwoo was driving dangerously and recklessly again.

                “YAH! Drive carefully will you?! Micha is sleeping and I need to stay alive,” CAP hissed.

                “Sorry, this is the safest I can go,” Dongwoo said as Hoya and CAP gasped when Dongwoo made a sharp U-turn which could make a normal person die due to . “Sorry again,” he said.

 

                At the mansion, Gikwang had finished preparing his infamous chicken soup. The sweet aroma of freshly made soup surrounded the kitchen area as Gikwang sighed and a flash back came to his mind. The image of a weak looking Micha who came home in Hoya’s arms few minutes ago was vivid in his mind. He sighed louder. Micha seemed so fragile that it hurts him in so many ways. Solemnly, he started to scoop some soup into a bowl.

                “What are you making?” P.O suddenly popped out of nowhere.

                “Jihoon? When did you get here?” Gikwang brow rose.

                “Seconds ago,” the younger male answered casually.

                “Amazing achievement Pyo Jihoon, your skills had improved. I didn’t even hear the door clicking closed or your footsteps. Good… I’ll give you some cookies,” Gikwang flashed a weak smile while taking out a jug of plain water for Micha. After a while, something clicked in Gikwang’s mind as he turned around to look at P.O and asked, “Why are you not in school right now?”

                P.O’s shoulder immediately sagged and he said in a sad tone, “How can I go to school and have fun when my best friend is in the room grieving? Micha needs all of us right now, so, I’m going to stay here for a while. I told my omma that I’m staying here for a week.”

                Gikwang sighed and nodded. “Then… You should take this soup and force Micha to eat.”

                “I will,” P.O replied and head off to Micha’s room bringing along the tray of food.

                “Yo,” Joon entered the kitchen and plopped on one of the chairs as Gikwang watched P.O walked out of the kitchen until he disappeared down the hall. “How’s Micha?” Joon asked while biting an apple.

                “Still the same, staring in space looking as if she had lost her mind,” Gikwang said.

                Joon put away the apple he was eating and sighed out loud. He leaned into the chair and muttered, “I’m worried about her like crazy right now.”

                “All of us are worried about her, dummy,” Gikwang answered back in a monotonous voice.

                “When do you think she’ll burst?” Joon suddenly asked.

                It took a second for Gikwang to produce an answer. After a while, he finally replied, “Micha is unpredictable, so, let’s just protect her from any harm.”

***

                A week had passed by quickly and Micha was still in the room, staring in space. Sporadically, she would cry and laugh but she would settle back into her blank face after a while. Zico and Jiyong stood outside the Micha’s room unable to do anything for their younger sister. “Hyung, I can’t stand leaving her alone anymore,” Zico suddenly said and was about to enter Micha’s room but Jiyong caught his shoulder.

                Jiyong shook his head disapprovingly at Zico and said, “No. We have to leave her for now.”

                Zico punched the wall and said in a low growl, “I’ll make sure that those people who are responsible of our parents’ death would die slowly and painfully. I promise you that I will catch them and torture them myself!” The latter left and went into his room with a burning heart. Jiyong sighed, unable to react since both of his siblings were uncontrollable these few days.

                All Jiyong did at that time was, “For ruining my family, I’ll hunt you down bastards!” Jiyong ruffled his hair furiously and then howled, “Get my car ready! We’re going to hunt down those mother ers tonight!” CAP and Dongwoo who were just nearby nodded their heads and scrambled to get things ready.

 

                Meanwhile at school, Micha’s classmates were wild as always. Playing basketballs at the corner of the room, throwing darts at the blackboard, playing cards on the floor and fighting constantly, everything was normal. Even though they continued on their daily routine like usual, the students in the class same as Micha were feeling a little weird due to Micha’s long absence.

                Unconsciously, the boys seemed to expect for Micha’s bright face while shouting ‘Good morning’ to them to appear soon since they were slowly growing fond of her. “I knew she couldn’t last long,” Doojun from Beast said.

                “Shut your mouth,” Zelo glared at Doojun.

                “You got a problem with me?!” Doojun shoved the desk as he stood up, ready to fight.

                “You son of a…” Zelo was barking but Yongguk slammed his desk and growled, “Sit!”

                “Mianhe hyung…” Zelo said and sat beside Yongguk. He pouted and said, “Micha told me that she doesn’t mind about us being rough and being on each other’s throat but… Why isn’t she coming to school? Do you think we did something overboard?” Zelo mumbled.

                Yongguk ran his fingers through his hair and said, “Maybe she’s having problems.”

                Himchan came close to Yongguk with an eyebrow raised. “You know something my friend?” he asked with his arm crossed.

                “Just guessing,” Yongguk shrugged and stretched his body.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Phew*wipes away fake sweats* Chapter 7 is up and I hope you like it. Comments and subscribe please~ Hihi... Look out for tomorrow maybe I'll update again but I can't guarantee since I'm going somewhere, so, let's see><