Hospital

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

The taxi which was bringing Micha and Yongguk screeched to a stop when the hospital came in sight. Hurriedly, Yongguk gave the driver the amount of money that was charged and chased after Micha. “Which room?” Yongguk asked as they were running.

                “This way,” Micha pointed and they ran towards the direction.

                Youngjae was pacing around in the room where Himchan and Zelo were located side by side. He clutched on his cell phone and prayed hard, waiting for Micha and Yongguk to arrive safely. “Where are they? Do you think something might have happened on their way here?”

                “Hyung, relax, Yongguk hyung and Micha are together. I’m sure they’ll be just fine,” Jongup tried his best to calm Youngjae.

                Meanwhile, Daehyun was seated in on a chair in between Zelo’s bed and Himchan’s bed. He watched his two friends sleeping soundly on their beds as he would stare at their rising chests to ensure that they were still breathing. Earlier, Zelo and Himchan were given the duty to buy a box of pizza then they would meet up at the house where Yongguk and Himchan were sharing but they never showed up even after two hours.

                Worriedly, Daehyun, Jongup and Youngjae searched around the neighbourhood and that was when they found Himchan and Zelo lying on the ground of an alley, cringing in pain. By the time they had brought the two friends to the hospital, they had gone immobile and were unconscious making Daehyun, Jongup and Youngjae more panicked.

                “What happened?” suddenly barged into the room, interrupting Daehyun’s thought.

                “They’re sleeping right now,” Jongup told Micha and Yongguk.

                “Are they okay?” Yongguk started to whisper.

                “Himchan sprained his hand and ankle… A few bruises and he was kicked in the ribs a lot of times too, so, there’s a huge bruise. For Zelo it’s similar but he had only sprained his hand. The doctor said that they need the rest right now in order to heal,” Youngjae explained.

                Micha looked at her two friends lying on the bed, bruise all over the place with their hands, legs and heads bandaged up. Anger surged through her veins as she started to tremble while she started to plot an idea for revenge. All she ever wanted at that moment was to kill those thugs who had beaten up Zelo and Himchan. “Micha,” Daehyun called out for her.

                “What?” she snapped.

                “Calm down,” Daehyun told her.

                “Jessica told me to watch out just now but I ignored her threats,” Micha said.

                “What do you mean?” Yongguk asked.

                “She threatened me outside the class but I ing ignored her and look what happens now! Damn it! That had really crossed the line! I’ll cut as soon as I see her, I swear I will!” Micha growled and punched the wall.

                Yongguk came to her side and took her hand. “Listen to me, even if Jessica didn’t warn you just now, those thugs would’ve beaten up Junhong and Himchan. You can’t blame yourself for this alright?” he tucked a strand of hair behind Micha’s ear. “They are fine, the doctor says so. Like usual, they would wake up tomorrow and we’ll find those people who had beaten them up,” Yongguk said more.

                “I feel responsible,” Micha sighed.

                “Of course you’ll feel responsible, you’re the leader,” Yongguk caressed her hair.

                “I should’ve-” Micha was about to say but Yongguk shushed her.

                “It’s not your fault,” Yongguk said.

                “Hey, hey, what are you whispering about at the corner and why is Yongguk hyung so close to Micha?” Jongup came in between them, parting away Yongguk and Micha from each other.

                “She’s my girlfriend. That’s why I can be close to her,” Yongguk answered.

                “What did you say?” Daehyun and Youngjae said unison while Jongup looked puzzled.

                When Yongguk and Micha stayed silent, Daehyun, Jongup and Youngjae swarmed Yongguk as they started to bombard him with different questions. Micha ignored her friends and let her Yongguk tend to them as she walked towards Himchan and Zelo. “I’m so sorry guys, I should’ve protected you but I couldn’t,” Micha whispered. “Recover soon and I promise you that I will find those bastards who had done this to you guys. I’ll make sure that they would feel more pain than you did,” she promised.

                “Really? You’re a couple now?” she heard Youngjae shrieked.

                However, at that moment, Micha heard a silent beep coming from her pocket. Without taking her eyes off her friends who were deep asleep on the bed, Micha took out her cell phone half-heartedly but when she saw the text message she had received, her eyes dilated tenuously and her anger flared up again. She hastily put her cell phone back into her pocket and calmed herself. “I need to go out for a while,” she announced, attracting her friends.

                “What? We haven’t heard your side of story yet,” Daehyun whined.

                “I promise you that I’ll tell you whatever you want to know later,” Micha forced a smile.

                “Where are you going?” Yongguk began to question her.

                “I’ve got some work to do with Hoya oppa, he’s waiting for me downstairs,” Micha lied.

                “Are you sure?” Yongguk asked again.

                Micha got on her toes and gave a peck on Yongguk’s lips making her other 3 friends cringed. “I’ll be back soon okay? I seriously need to take care of this. Call me if Zelo and Himchan had woken up alright,” she patted Yongguk’s cheek.

                Hesitantly, Yongguk nodded and stated, “I’ll call you later. Come back soon.”

                “I will,” Micha waved and ran out of the room in a hurry.

 

                A couple of hours later, Yongguk was still sitting by his friends’ side, waiting for them to wake up as Daehyun, Jongup and Youngjae would sporadically pace around the room to exercise their tensed muscles. “The doctor said that they would wake up after an hour. Why are they still sleeping?” Jongup sounded deeply concerned.

                “They need all the rest they can get,” Yongguk replied but the moment he mentioned that, Zelo’s eyes started to flutter as he was stirring in his sleep.

                Some incoherent words were coming out of his mouth but none of his friends were able to catch his mumblings. “I think he’s waking up,” Daehyun whispered as Yongguk quickly went to Zelo’s side. The youngest member of the group was still muttering something in his sleep and was sweating profusely.

                Suddenly, Zelo gasped, shocking the rest of his friends. They went to his side, worried if anything had happened to him. “Whe-whe-where am I?” Zelo stammered and looked around the room.

                “Hospital,” Yongguk answered.

                “What happened?” Zelo creased his forehead.

                “Someone beat us up,” Himchan replied, shocking the others.

                “Hyung,” Jongup, Daehyun and Youngjae said in unison.

                “Now I remember,” Zelo mumbled and winced.

                Youngjae went to his backpack and took out the porridge he had cooked for the two injured friends. “I thought you would be hungry when you wake up, so, I made some porridge,” he said while putting the Tupperware on the side-table. “Yongguk hyung can you feed Himchan hyung?” Youngjae handed the porridge towards Yongguk as soon as the older male nodded in agreement.

                “Did you know who attacked you?” Yongguk gave Himchan a spoonful of porridge.

                “I don’t know but they were really strong,” Himchan replied and then looked at Youngjae to say, “Yah, Youngjae-ahh, the porridge is awesome dude, thanks for making it.”

                Youngjae smiled and said, “You’re welcome.”

                Then, Daehyun tapped Yongguk on the shoulder and when managed to get Yongguk’s attention, he opened his mouth widely, signalling that he wanted some of the porridge. With a sigh, Yongguk gave Daehyun a spoonful of porridge and knocked his head. “Yah! Youngjae made that for me!” Himchan scolded Daehyun.

                “He made it for all of us,” Daehyun grinned and asked Yongguk to feed him more.

                “Where’s Micha?” Zelo asked as he was eating the porridge.

                “She was here just now but had to leave because she had some work to do,” Jongup said.

                Zelo put down his spoon and looked around. “What are you searching for?” Youngjae asked.

                “My cell phone, I need to call Micha,” Zelo uttered in a serious manner.

                “Relax, she’s with Hoya hyung,” Daehyun tried to assure the youngest member.

                That was when the door suddenly opened. The 6 friends stopped their activities and watched the person walking into the room in interest. Their eyes instantly widened when the person who had came to visit was Hoya along with Dongwoo. The two of them walked into the room with a bright smile but it faded when they saw the BAP members looking at them in horror. “Do I look that scary?” Dongwoo nudged Hoya who just shrugged as a reply.

                “What’s up dude?” Hoya cheerfully said but when he looked around, Micha was nowhere to be seen. Assuming that she had gone out to the toilet, Hoya casually asked, “So, where’s Micha? I thought she would be here, I need to do some work with her later on and came to pick her up.”

                Frantically, Yongguk grabbed his cell phone and started to dial Micha’s phone number, perplexing both, Hoya and Dongwoo. Youngjae came forward to explain, “Micha told us that you were already downstairs. She left a couple of hours ago and we thought she was with you all along. Hyung-nim, what should we do now?”

                “Hyung, call Gikwang and I’ll call CAP,” Hoya turned to Dongwoo. “We’ll take care of this,” Hoya told Youngjae and was about to head out of the room when Yongguk caught his shoulder. “We need to move now,” Hoya commanded.

                “Bring me along with you,” Yongguk said.

                “Alright, come with me,” Hoya nodded.

                “Hyung!” Daehyun and Jongup shouted at Yongguk.

                “Stay here alright? Protect Himchan and Zelo, I’ll be back,” and with that Yongguk went out.

 

                Meanwhile, Micha was receiving her hundredth punch and was bleeding from her nose, mouth and different kinds of wounds. She spat away her blood and smirked, “Is that all you got punk?” The man in front of her that had been showering her with endless punches and slaps was enraged. After being beaten up for a few hours, Micha learnt that the man who was hitting her was called Yoo Manseok. “I’ve been train to endure pain, so, don’t waste your time on me,” Micha croaked.

                She was in a bad shape. Her hair was sticking out like hays, blood was trailing on her skin mixed with sweat and she was tied up, there was nothing she could do except pray to god that her clan members would track down her cell phone and find her here. Even though her eye sight was turning blurry, Micha still recognize the place she was in, it was a warehouse which was used as a hideout place for the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan a few years back. It was also the place where Jiyong had found out that Soohyun, Jessica’s little brother had had been trading ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan’s secret with the rival clans in order to get his pack of drugs.

                Micha was stabbed several times but they had ensured that they did not hit on any important veins that would cause her a quick death since they wanted to torture her. “Tell me, who are you working for?” Micha asked but let out another groan when she was stabbed again. “Tell me!” she barked.

                “Searching for me?” a female voice was heard.

                “Jessica?” Micha watched the woman before her in bewilderment.

                “Shocked to see me?” Jessica walked towards Micha and snickered. “You look terrible.”

                “What the do you want from me?” Micha hissed.

                “You’re asking me, what I want from you? You ing shameless ! How dare you ask me such question when you, yourself know the answer well! I want revenge! I want to destroy your petty ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan and I want to make sure that everyone around you will die in vain,” Jessica growled and slapped Micha across the face.

                There was too much hatred, too much abhorrence in Jessica’s eyes that Micha looked away. She could not believe that because of her Jessica had turned into a monster and because of her, ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan was targeted. “I did not kill your brother for no reason. He attacked my brother first, it was self-defence,” Micha told Jessica the truth.

                “I saw the video, it showed that you had shot him first,” Jessica denied.

                Confused, Micha looked at Jessica and asked, “What video? Who showed it to you?”

                Jessica who was previously into her own world came back to reality and stabbed Micha again. Micha let out a yelp and drew in a huge intake of air to palliate the immense pain she was going through. “You killed my brother and caused my whole family to be in wreck. My mother was admitted in the hospital as doctors had claimed that she had mental illness, my dad had killed himself by jumping off a building because his only son was killed! This was your fault! Your damn fault!”

                No reply came from Micha and she just stared at Jessica right in the eye. What have she done? She was the one to blame and there was no way out of it. All she had to do was to accept that she was the guilty for all the things that were happening. This was all because of her wrongdoing. Another punch pummelled into her stomach as she winced in pain. “What I want right now is for you to kill yourself in front of me,” Jessica slapped Micha on the face again. “Do you hear me?” she said more.

                Micha hissed in pain as she looked away from Jessica. Previously, at the hospital, she had received a text message saying that it was from the people that had beaten up Zelo and Himchan. They had told her to go to the warehouse to settles things right but as soon as she arrived, they had ambushed her and hit her on the back. The moment her eyes were opened, she dangling in the air, hands tied up above her head as a massive headache approached her.

                “Kill myself you say?” Micha said.

                “Yes,” Jessica smirked.

                “In your ing dream!” Micha bellowed.

                Furious, Jessica stabbed Micha again and again, avoiding the vital points, wanting Micha to feel the pain. Before she could stab Micha for the fourth time, the huge door of the warehouse burst and the members of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan flooded into the place. They tackled the first human being in front of them as they wanted to help their leader. “You lose,” Micha smiled wickedly before Jessica fled from the place with a few of her men.

                “Micha,” Yongguk came to her side, untying the knot to free Micha.

                “You came,” Micha smiled weakly, her eyes fluttering; it was hard for her to stay conscious.

                “Hang in there, I got you, so, hang in there alright?” Yongguk put her down and carried her bridal style. “Hyung-nim, I’m going to bring her to the hospital,” he turned to Jiyong.

                Jiyong nodded and said, “I’ll cover you, hurry.”

                Yongguk pushed his legs to limit as he tried to run to the hospital as fast as he could. He was frantic at the moment, scared that he would lose Micha after confessing to her only today. Regrets started to come to him as he felt that he should have told his feelings earlier. He could not lose Micha now. No. This cannot be happening. “I love you,” Yongguk said while carrying her.

                Slowly, a smile appeared across her face, Micha weakly caressed her bloody hand on Yongguk’s face. “I love you too,” she whispered before her body went limp in Yongguk’s arm, causing the male to quicken his steps to the hospital where Zelo and Himchan were admitted since it was the closest hospital he could find.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another cliffhanger! Yey! Keke~ So, did you like this chapter? I hope it wasn't too disturbing or anythig... Sorry for the late update since stuff kept on coming my way and prevented me from writing:( Comment, comment:D I really appreciate it if you do^___~

Oh and the chapter 27, to tell you the truth, it made me cringe when I re-read it>< LOL!