Kicking His !

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

Hours passed by. Teachers came in and go according to the timetable. For the first few periods, the student made an effort to stay upright even though they were not listening but after a while one by one of them fell into a deep slumber. Micha on the other hand was learning as usual, surprising every teacher whom had came in the class. “Okay, class. We’ll stop here today,” the teacher said as the bell rang indicating it was recess time.

                Before the teacher could even step out of the classroom, the boys started to make a ruckus. Micha just sighed and put away her notebooks replacing it with her lunchbox. “Itadakimasu,” she said in fluent Japanese and started to dig into her food. While she was blissfully enjoying her food and her classmates were naturally ignoring her, Micha suddenly heard, “YO!”

                Then, a pair of arms was wrapped around her body so tightly she felt as if her previous food intake was going to come out. When she turned around, she saw that it was none other than P.O. “Get off me twerp,” Micha mumbled and continued on eating while P.O just pouted then sat across her. “Why are you here?” she asked.

                “To have lunch with you,” P.O smiled and started to eat Micha’s lunch.

                “Aish… You should’ve brought your own lunchbox,” Micha shook her head but let P.O share her lunchbox regardless. “Here, I brought extra chopsticks,” she handed her extra chopsticks to P.O while munching on the food in .

                Few tables away, students in Micha’s class gawked at P.O and Micha. “Yah, the almighty and supreme Pyo Jihoon…” Kim Himchan from BAP suddenly called P.O. “Is that your girlfriend?” he asked while the other classmates stopped what they were doing and looked at P.O with wide-eyes, waiting for an answer.

                “Nope, she’s my best friend,” P.O answered and grinned. Resuming their previous activities, Micha’s classmates left the two best friends alone to enjoy their home-made lunch.

                In the midst of a peaceful recess time, the door of the classroom flung opened suddenly. It turned out that the rumour of a new student had spread and a group of guys had come to give the class a surprise ‘visit’. “Yah! I heard there’s a new kid in this class. Who is it?” the gang leader asked in a snobbish tone. Micha’s classmates ignored him and the gang leader got angrier. “I said-” he was about to roar again but P.O turned around and faced him. “Hyu-Hyung-nim,” the gang leader suddenly started to stutter when he saw P.O.

                “What do you want?” P.O who was grinning previously was now wearing a scary expression.

                “No-No-Nothing, hyung-nim, we’ll get going now,” the gang leader said quickly and ushered his underlings away. Since they knew too well that P.O was stronger, the gang quickly backed away. Soon, the whole gang had dispersed and scrambled back to their class.

                Micha looked at P.O with an amazed look and her brows raised while saying, “Good job Pyo Jihoon. You seem to be the king in this school. I’m impressed buddy.”

                P.O smirked and then said, “Micha, they are bad people. Stay away from them.”

                “Scumbags,” Micha clucked her tongue.

                “Watch your words,” P.O looked around nervously.

                “I will, so, get out of my class. Recess is over,” Micha pushed P.O away and waved at him.

                The rest of the day in school was mostly filled with cold stares and curses. Micha clenched her teeth and fist, trying to be optimistic every single time one of her schoolmates threw curses or even made fun of her. Fortunately, the last bell rang as the students swarmed out of the school. “You’re home?” Gikwang opened the door for Micha as she trudged into the living room and plopped on the sofa. “What do you want to eat baby boss?” Gikwang asked while Micha just grunted as a reply.

                “Come on, what do you want to eat? You must be hungry,” Gikwang said.

                “Too tired to chew,” Micha snuggled in the sofa.

                “Oh, baby boss is back,” Joon came in the picture.

                “Oppa, go away. I’m too tired to even talk,” Micha muttered.

                “Go and wash up first,” Joon patted Micha’s back. “Don’t be lazy. Go now.”

                “No,” the young leader shook her head.

                “Then… you leave me no choice. I’ll take off your clothes and wash you myself. How’s that babe?” Joon smirked and clucked his tongue. Instantly, Micha got on her feet and smacked Joon’s head. “Ow,” he said but then added in a erted tone, “Feisty… Me likey.”

                Just when Micha was about to punch Joon and was more than ready to send him to the pit of hell, Gikwang blocked her way in attempt to save Joon’s life. “Now, now, Micha… Stay calm okay? You have got to control your temper or else you’ll age faster than usual,” Gikwang said making it hard for Micha to suppress her anger from bursting uncontrollably.

                “AISH!!! I’ve been clenching my damn fist for the whole day already! I have enough of all this bulls alright?! People call me and I would just smile and walk away. Does that even make any ing sense?! Those stupid chicken s at school have no balls and were picking on me. I had to restrain myself. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I’M FEELING RIGHT NOW?!” Micha finally burst while Joon and Gikwang looked at her in horror mixed with sympathy as they were hugging each other at the corner of the living room.

                When Micha looked saner, Joon went to her side and started to pat her back in attempt to comfort the young leader. “We’ll get this over soon okay? Everything is going to be just fine. It’ll be normal after a few weeks, all you have to do is to be patient,” he said while still patting Micha’s back.

                Sighing, Micha lowered her head and hugged Joon. “Sorry for being mad at you even though you didn’t do anything to me,” she mumbled. “But… you did annoyed by saying you’ll wash me yourself,” Micha admitted.

                Gikwang and Joon laughed as they looked at Micha. “I’m sorry too baby boss,” Joon said.

                “Nobody enters the kitchen alright? I’m going to start cooking,” Gikwang said. Since he would turn into a serial killer while cooking; chopping the vegetables like he was chopping off a person’s head and frying chickens with murderous look, Gikwang would always warn the members every single time he was going to start cooking. “Micha, go wash up now alright?” he said before entering the kitchen.

                On her way to her bedroom, she could hear CAP and Hoya screaming at the television in their hangout room. The two members were so busy and engrossed in the videogame that they had forgotten to volume down their warrior-like voices. “Kill ‘em! Kill ‘em ALL!” Hoya shouted in an optimistic manner.

                “YAH! YAH! Lee Howon! Don’t kill my character!” CAP shouted.

                “Sorry, my bad!” Hoya replied back casually.

                While shaking her head, Micha entered her bedroom and plopped on her over-king sized bed. Series of incidents which had happened in school earlier replayed in her mind as she groaned in annoyance. The faces of the students who had cursed at her were so vivid that Micha had an immense urge to hunt for those people and tear their mouths apart. “Aish!” she started to cursed.

                Then a knock was heard. Micha craned her neck to the right and saw that TOP, her right hand person was standing at the door. “Is it a bad time? Do you need some rest?” he started to ask but Micha just shook her head and asked him to continue on to speak. “We need you in the meeting room in an hour because some thugs are messing with the pedestrian in our territory. Are you up for it? Or you need rest?” TOP said in a concerned tone.

                “I’ll be there oppa. Tell Dongwoo oppa to get the car ready. I’ll be down in 15 minutes, I need to change my clothes,” Micha said and TOP disappeared off to make a phone call to Dongwoo. For the thousandth time that day, Micha sighed. She looked at herself on the mirror and said optimistically, “This is your life Kwon Micha, so, just deal with it. HWAITING!

***

                The next day, Micha arrived at school with a new fighting spirit. She confidently walked to her classroom and went into it while brightly shouting, “Good morning~” No voices. No cursing. No fighting. No throwing papers at her. Perplexed, Micha opened her eyes and saw that no one was around in class. “This is weird. Am I early today or they decided to skip class today?” Micha said to herself.

                Cautiously, she made her way towards her seat and took out her notebook. She put on her headphone and almost instantly, a hip hop rhythm started to dance its way into Micha’s ears. While listening to the pumped up music, she took out her pen and started scribbling on her notebook given that she had no other things to do.

                While Micha was in her private little world, BAP had walked into the classroom and was utterly confused when they saw that Micha was the only student in class. They took their usual seats and started to chat. “Hyung, what’s that?” Zelo said when he heard a sudden commotion. “Can you hear that?” he asked more.

                Yongguk stretched his body and said, “Maybe they’re fighting over some food again.” After hearing their leader’s thought about the commotion, BAP just shrugged and continued on with their own work.

                It appears that a fight had occurred between Micha’s classmate, L.Joe from Teen Top and the student from another class named Kim Dongjun from ZE:A. Dongjun had beaten up one L.Joe’s friend which had aroused L.Joe’s anger and that was the main reason of the fight. Oblivious to the surrounding, Micha calmly scribbled on her notebook while listening to her favourite music.

                The fight had moved from the door of the entrance of the school to the hall. It was a mess. Injuries, sweats and fists were everywhere. The endless fight came crashing to Micha’s class. Tables were turned and the chairs flew everywhere. Micha looked up from her notebook and stared at the fight while the BAP members expected her to shriek like any normal girls but instead, she started to scribble on her notebook again.

                “Isn’t she going to scream or something?” Daehyun from BAP asked.

                “Just let her be,” Youngjae shrugged.  

                “Guys, come on. Let’s help our buddies,” Yongguk said as he cracked his knuckles.

                With Yongguk in the front line, the 6 members of BAP ran into the crowd and drowned themselves in the fight. The clock ticked, few minutes had passed. L.Joe had landed another punch on Dongjun as Dongjun reply him with a raging kick in the stomach causing L.Joe to fall backwards and hit a few chairs. The chairs skidded, producing an irritating screeching sound and it fell right on Micha’s leg.

                Micha looked up and stared at the chair beside her leg. Her calm expression turned dangerous as she stood and barked, “Aish! Annoying!” Micha’s loud leader-like voice echoed charismatically through the classroom. The fight which seemed as if it was never going to end stopped abruptly.

                All eyes were on Micha. When she saw that the boys had finally stopped fighting, she smirked and resumed scribbling on her notebook. Fumed, Dongjun let go of L.Joe and made his way towards Micha. “What the is your problem?” Dongjun glared at Micha while BAP and the rest of the students were only able to stare at both of them.

                Clearly, Micha was not affected by Dongjun’s presence since she had ignored his question and was coolly listening to her music. When Micha was not responding to him, Dongjun roughly took off Micha’s headphone and said, “I was talking to you !” Micha’s eyes turned sharp as she looked up and stared at Dongjun with burning eyes.

                “What are you doing?” Micha’s voice had turned low and intimidating.

                “I just asked you a damn question !” Dongjun spat.

                “Do I look like I care?!”Micha spat back.

                Dongjun and Micha were staring each other in the eye. The atmosphere was tensed. The BAP members along with the other students were absorbed in watching Micha and Dongjun. Zelo’s eyes were bugged out and it looked as if they were coming out of their sockets. Himchan on the other hand watched Micha in curiosity while Jongup had his jaw wide-opened, almost touching the floor.

                Daehyun who was standing beside Himchan looked uneasy while Youngjae felt that it is not right to roughen up with a girl. Yongguk’s eyes glittered in interest as he watched Micha stared at Dongjun in the eye without even a glint of fear. One thought came through the BAP and the other students at that time, ‘She must be one crazy girl.’ 

                Dongjun became completely fed up with Micha after a while, so, he took her by the collar and lifted her off the ground but instead of fighting back, Micha just smirked. “You touch me, you die,” she whispered so that the other students would not be able to catch what she had just said. “I warned you,” she added.

                Hearing Micha’s threatening words had made Dongjun more and more impatient. His balled fists were trembling with anger as he clenched his jaw stressfully. “What’s wrong? Having second thoughts about hitting a girl?” Micha whispered more. This time, Dongjun could not take it anymore. He swung his fist, gathering as much energy as he could to make sure Micha would be in a wreck as soon as his fist made in contact with her skin.

                On the other hand Micha continued on staring Dongjun straight in the eyes. The indifferent look on her face confused her classmates greatly as they kept on gawking at Micha and Dongjun.

                “Let’s start betting now guys.”

                “I bet she won’t even come to her senses after getting hit.”

                “That chick got guts, man.”

                “I’m betting she wouldn’t come to school for the whole year.”

                “I’ll bet she’ll change school again.”

                “Shouldn’t we be helping her?”

                “Shut up… The is coming soon.”

                “I bought popcorns! Want to share?”

                Murmurs were buzzing around the classroom. Her classmates were busy betting on how long Micha would be in a coma after being hit by Dongjun. “So? Going to hit me or not?” Micha said while hiding her smirk. Dongjun clenched his fist tighter and aimed Micha straight on the face. Pushing aside his mixed feelings, Dongjun swung his fist for the second time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To ZE:A's fans... Don't hate me for making Dongjun the bad dude in this story alright? I love him too but I thought he'll be a y bad dude in this story^^ Yeah... so peace no war!