Tears of the Three Siblings

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

Exactly a month flew by. Micha’s days at school were always filled with cold stares but after a while, she had become immune to those stares.  On the bright side, the boys had stopped cursing at her as they had grown a little respect towards her because of the incident she had with Dongjun. It was an hour before lunch break, Simon D was teaching Korean literature and Micha was listening attentively. “Okay, using poetic phrases, come up with a short rap. I’ll give you 10 minutes,” the teacher said as Micha thought, ‘This teacher got swag.’

                While Micha was immersed in creating her own rap, Simon D suddenly said, “Kwon Micha. Someone is waiting for you outside.” Confused, Micha stood up from her seat and walked out of the classroom with a curious look on her face.

                The person outside who was waiting for Micha had on a hood covering him but even if he wrapped his whole body, Micha would be able to know that it was her older brother, Kwon Jiyong. She ran towards Jiyong, feeling delighted to see her brother back from Japan but she stopped right in her track when she saw her older brother’s face.

                Jiyong had on a dark expression on his face and Micha knew something was wrong. Her face fell as she slowly walked closer to her older brother. “Jiyong oppa, what’s wrong? Did something happen in Japan?” she quietly asked Jiyong. There was no reply coming from Jiyong, instead he cradled Micha into a tight hug. “Oppa,” the younger sister said, utterly perplexed by her older brother’s action.

                “Something happened in Japan,” Jiyong said while hugging Micha.

                “Are you okay?” Micha sounded concerned as Jiyong tightened his arms around Micha.

                “Let’s go home first,” Jiyong started to pull Micha’s hand.

                “Tell. Me. Now,” Micha insisted.

                His heart told him not to but Jiyong knew how stubborn his little sister could be, so, he decided it was best for him to spill the bean now. “Appa and Omma, they were supposed to be at the secret hide-out place… The one in Kyoto…” Jiyong trailed his sentence. When Jiyong did not continue talking, Micha pushed him away from her and looked at him in the eye.

                She said, “Tell me what happened.”

                “They were attacked while they were trying to save their right hand person,” Jiyong said.

                “Are they in the hospital now?” Micha said in bewilderment.

                Jiyong held on Micha’s shoulder and said in a soft tone, “Appa got caught while saving his right hand person, so, omma went to help him. Since her judgement was blinded by her concern, omma went to save appa without any backup. And she got tricked. That was how omma and appa got caught.”

                “Kwon Jiyong, you better tell me what actually happened,” Micha’s lips trembled.

                The older brother went silent for a few minutes then continued, “The gang who had caught our parents forced omma and appa to hand over this clan to them. The rival clan wanted to take over our clan. When appa refused to… they… they…”

                “WHAT IS IT?!” Micha barked.

                “Omma and appa got shot in the head,” Jiyong finally blurted out.

                “What?” Micha’s leg suddenly turned jelly. “Whe- where a-are their bodies?”

                “The rival clan took their body as a trophy. They sent us a video,” Jiyong said quietly.

                “Omma and appa are dead?” Micha looked at Jiyong with a blank expression while Jiyong was only able to nod sadly as a reply. “Omma and appa are dead,” she reiterated before she passed out.

                Yongguk was walking back to class from the toilet when he heard voices near the class. He hid behind the wall and stuck out his neck to search for the sources of the voices. “Omma and appa are dead?” was the only thing he heard and saw Micha collapsed in a man’s arm. Then, from the opposite side, he could see P.O running towards the man and Micha as he worriedly said, “Hyung is she alright?”

                “Go to her class and take her stuff. I’ll bring her home first,” Jiyong said.

                In total shock, Yongguk continued to hide behind the wall until Jiyong went away and P.O entered the class to take Micha’s belongings. “What’s wrong with Micha?” Zelo asked P.O quietly while P.O was only able to keep his mouth shut. “Is she okay?” he asked more but P.O just patted Zelo’s  back and went out of the classroom after informing the teacher about Micha.

                There was no funeral event since their parents’ bodies were taken by the rival clan as trophy. Jiyong carried his younger sister’s frail body to the car and drove home as fast as possible. “Dongsaeng-ahh, I’m sorry I couldn’t protect our family,” Jiyong gripped the steering wheel and sneaked a glance at Micha who was still unconscious in the passenger’s seat.

                At home, Hoya and CAP were already waiting at the door anxiously. When they heard Jiyong’s car driving into the compound of the mansion, Hoya and CAP ran out to get their young leader. “Hyung,” Hoya said when Jiyong stepped out of his car.

                “Hoya take Micha to her room, CAP you’ve to follow me to my office,” Jiyong said.

               

                Micha did not wake up for quite some time. Her members in the mansion bustled through the place, doing necessary things and contributing their parts in the clan. The clock had shown that it was 3 o’clock in the morning. Micha suddenly moved and finally she woke up from her sleep to find her two older brothers sleeping on her sides. “Oppa,” her voice crooked. “Oppa,” she tried to wake them up again.

                “Huh?” Zico looked around and his eyes bulged out when he saw Micha awake. “You’re awake! Finally! You scared me just now,” he said worriedly while caressing his younger sister’s hair.

                Due to the Zico’s voice and movements, Jiyong woke up from his sleep. “Micha,” he said.

                “Op-Oppa, is it true? Tell me that I was just dreaming. Tell me that omma and appa are still in Japan,” Micha’s lips trembled as she stumbled on her words.

                Not knowing what to do, Jiyong and Zico exchanged a guilty look at each other. Zico sighed while Jiyong sat closer beside his younger sister and said, “You have to get some sleep okay? The news must have shocked you, so, you have to hang in there alright? Please hang in there Micha.”

                “Oppa,” Micha sobbed.

                “I know, I know… You don’t have to say anything,” Jiyong hugged Micha tightly. Zico watched his older brother and younger sister with gritted teeth, trying to hold back his tears. When Zico saw Jiyong burying his face in Micha’s shoulder with a drop of tear sliding down his cheeks, Zico automatically went and hugged his two siblings.

                This was the first time ever the three siblings had openly cried in front of each other.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! I'm back with Chapter 6^^ This chapter is quite short since I had to write it while I was in my car heading to my grandma's house. It took 3 miserable hours to get there. I got dizzy because I was writing on my phone, so I slept throughout the journey... Lol. I won't be posting up on weekends since I'm not always home at those times... so, I'll update as frequent as I can on weekdays! Hope this chappie wasn't too dissapointing T.T