Bad Habits

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

Micha let out a gasp as she stared at BAP who was crossing the road. In a few minutes, they would be on the same pathway with Micha and they would be able to recognize her if she doesn’t think of an idea at the speed of light. “What? What? You saw someone?” Dongwoo looked around while Hoya and CAP had gotten ready to get into a fierce fight.

“Those people,” Micha pointed at BAP.

“What about them?” Hoya gripped on his weapon.

“It’s BAP. They’re from my school. . Hide me,” Micha went behind Dongwoo and pretended as if she was checking her nails. She pulled on her hood more and made sure that her hair was down to act as a veil for her.

Her plan seemed to be working just fine but her hope crashed when someone yelled, “Micha!” The yelling had caused Micha to suffer from a brief heart attack as her eyes bugged opened in disbelief. ‘Who called my name?!’ she screamed in her heart.

“CAP oppa! Grab whoever that is. That senseless should be beaten up right now!” she hissed. As fast as lightning, CAP scrambled to the person responsible of screaming Micha’s name and dragged the person into the nearest convenient store to hide until the BAP was gone.

Meanwhile BAP had stopped walking when they suddenly heard someone shouting Micha’s name. “Hyung, did I hear right? Did that dude just called that gangster, Micha?” Zelo raised his eyebrow.

Jongup nodded and remarked, “I heard it too.”

“But… It can never be Micha,” Youngjae shook his head.

“Yeah, no way it’s her,” Himchan said.

“Besides, she’s not the only girl with the name Micha,” Daehyun added in as the other members nodded, agreeing to Daehyun’s statement.

Yongguk sighed and with mixed feelings, he stated, “Come on. Let’s go home alright? It’s not Micha and maybe we heard him wrong. So let’s go home.” After succeeding in persuading s to go home, Yongguk took a last glance at the girl with her hood on and her hair covering her face. ‘It’s not Micha,’ he told himself.

With an uneasy feeling, Micha watched BAP walked away using a different route. Once they were out of her sight, Micha pulled down her hood and growled, “Who in their ing low life called my name out loud just now?!” She turned around and saw CAP walking out of the convenient store with Kai walking happily beside him.

Furious, Micha was about to pounce on Kai and rip out Kai’s skin to make a new handbag but luck was still on Kai’s side when Hoya and Dongwoo managed to pinned down Micha. Kai, a member of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan and also belongs to the sub-group called Exo. Since Exo has 12 members in it, Micha had further divided them into Exo-K and Exo-M, so, that they could take care of their territory more efficiently.

Kai was only one of the dance instructors at the dance academy which was a cover-up place for the Geomyasaeng member to do their businesses. “You out of your mind?!” Micha said in a frustrated tone.

“Sorry Micha. I didn’t know you were hiding from someone,” Kai shrugged.

“Where’s your leader?” Micha questioned him while looking around.

“You’re my boss!” Kai did a cute salute and winked at Micha.

“Don’t kid around with me alright?” Micha had her hands on her hips.

“As far as I know I’m older than you… Call me oppa and say please, then I’ll tell you,” Kai remarked making Micha more frustrated than ever.

With gritted teeth, Micha said, “Please tell me where you leader is oppa… Or else I’ll behead you and you won’t even have a chance to say sorry to me.”

“Suho hyung is patrolling with Kris hyung tonight,” Kai replied quickly.

“Good,” Micha smiled. “But why are you alone?” she asked.

Suddenly, Kai’s face turned bright again as he hooked his arm around Micha’s. “I’m hungry, will you treat me today? I know I’m being shameless right now but… My stomach wants it and I can’t say no since I can’t live without it,” Kai said while CAP, Hoya and Dongwoo just looked away in defeat.

“Yeah, I’m quite hungry too… I’ll meet you at the usual place in an hour,” Micha said. Satisfied, Kai nodded and was about to walked away but his steps came to a halt making Micha look at him in perplex. “What?” Micha looked at Kai.

Kai who was playful and flirtatious at first suddenly changed to serious. He leaned over to Micha’s ears and whispered, “I heard some bad stuff from Suho hyung and he said that he’s going to meet you in a few days to talk about it. Just be careful and don’t go anywhere alone.” Then, Kai straightened his back and ruffled Micha’s hair. “See you in an hour,” he waved and ran off.

Micha stared at Kai’s figure and sighed. “What did he say baby boss?” CAP asked.

“Nothing, let’s go,” Micha replied tiredly.

 

The next morning, P.O and Micha went to school as usual but instead of chatting and bickering on the way to school, both of them walked like a zombie to school due to lack of sleep. When the two of them was standing in front of Micha’s class, Micha said, “You don’t have to come over to my class during lunch. I think I’ll be sleeping.”

P.O nodded and replied, “Alright. Anything, just find me at the library.”

“Library? You? Why?” Micha stared at P.O.

“It’s the best place to sleep,” P.O yawned and waved goodbye before walking off to his class.

Micha entered her class and lifelessly said, “Good nigh- I mean good morning!” Her classmates looked at her as if she had lost her mind and then continued on to ignore her as usual. Trudging to her seat, Micha muttered, “I shall sleep today and don’t give a damn about the world.” She plopped onto her chair and laid her head on the table while her rainbow backpack acted as the pillow. “Heaven,” she breathed out and closed her eyes.

Zelo went to sit at his place which was on Micha’s right and asked, “Why are you so tired?”

                L.Joe and Himchan took a seat around Micha too as they were curious about Micha’s lifeless state. “Are you sick or something?” L.Joe asked in a worried voice.

                “No, I just want to sleep,” Micha whined with her eyes still closed.

                Himchan chuckled and then said, “You want to sleep that badly?”

                “Yes, so stop talking Kim Himchan,” Micha sounded irritated.

                “Okay, make sure you don’t start snoring or do anything weird while you sleep,” Himchan clucked his tongue and walked away with a playful smile on his face.

                That statement had made Micha sat upright with her eyes wide opened. ‘How can I forget about my damned sleeping habits?’ she gasped. How could she forget about her sleeping habit? Once Micha sleeps, her brusque talking will kick in and scare her classmates. How can she sleep now? She was positive that she would start cursing in her sleep as soon as her eyelids shut. ‘But I want to sleep,’ she mentally whined.

                Zelo suddenly said, “Ignore Himchan hyung. Go on and sleep.”

                Ricky from Teen Top giggled while saying, “Maybe she does snores.”

                Instantly, Micha’s face dropped as her shoulder sagged. She tried to focus her eyes on the object in front of her but it felt as if her eyeballs were rolling to the back of her head because it was too tired. “Just go and sleep Micha. We won’t bother you,” Youngjae assured her.

                Then Daehyun added in, “Yeah, if you do have a sleeping habit, it will only come out if you’re deep asleep on your bed in your room right?” Daehyun looked at Yongguk signalling him to agree but Yongguk merely shrugged instead.

                ‘Maybe Daehyun is right. I’m just resting my eyes. That’s all,’ Micha nodded and smiled at Daehyun gratefully. She stretched her body and used her backpack as a pillow again. ‘Just going to sleep for 15 minutes,’ she shut her eyes and yawned before drifting off to dreamland.

                Meanwhile, Himchan returned to his seat beside Yongguk and with a satisfied face, he said, “Micha is fun to poke around. Not like those previous girls in our class. They’ll stare at us with those scared eyes as if I’m going to eat them.”

                Yongguk chuckled and then said, “Just don’t go overboard Himchan.”

                “Why? Jealous?” Himchan smirked while Yongguk rolled his eyes.

                Yongguk decided that he would be better off if he ignored his best friend and so, he leaned into his chair trying to get some sleep. Suddenly, his gaze was fixed on Micha who was sleeping so soundly. ‘What did you do yesterday? You look so tired,’ he shook his head and closed his eyes.

                Half an hour passed by but none of the teachers entered the class since they were involved in an urgent meeting. That means it was free periods for the students. The whole school went wild and Micha’s classmates were no exception. The CNBLUE and Beast members were scattered everywhere; playing cards, basketball or just wasting their time joking around.

                Teen Top members were busy arm wrestling with Jongup and Zelo meanwhile the rest of the BAP members were doing their own thing. Yongguk was asleep, Himchan was harassing his other classmates while Youngjae was teaching Daehyun on how to use the smart phone he had recently bought. “So, if I tap onto this… The song will play continuously?” Daehyun asked.

                “Yes, if you have set a playlist,” Youngjae rolled his eyes.

                For Micha, she had finally fallen asleep after shifting in her seat uncomfortably and scratching her head. Jongup was making his way towards Zelo’s seat to take his backpack but he had accidentally bumped Micha’s table. “Ouch,” Jongup rubbed his hand.

                Not wanting to wake Micha, Jongup quietly tip-toed away but his steps came to an abrupt stop when he heard Micha said, “Yah.” Her voice was low and intimidating making Jongup took a step backward as the aura she giving off was not good. Without lifting up her head, Micha roared, “Punk! Give me your name before I cut your mothering heads off!”

                At the other end of the classroom, Yongguk stirred in his sleep as his ears had caught a commotion. He saw that the class was silent which was unusual. Yongguk followed the gazes of his classmates and saw that they were staring at a sleeping Micha while Jongup was standing in front of her. “What is going on?” he whispered but then Micha’s words had startled him.

                In a commanding voice, Micha voiced, “Who the hell are you? Which clan are you from?”

                “It’s me… Jongup,” the male started to say as he looked at Micha in confusion.

                Himchan pulled Jongup aside and tried calling Micha by her name but her only reply was, “I don’t ing care about your mazuma! Before the fuzz come here, get your stinking of my territory. Bring you daisy friends and don’t let me see your ed up mug again! Understood?” Her voice echoed through the silent classroom as her classmates gawked at her choice of words and their eyes glittered in interest.

                Still deep asleep, Micha threw curses and words that the boys had never heard before. Her classmates did not take any action and just stared at her in daze. Yongguk on the other hand could not take it anymore, so, he went to Micha’s side and whispered, “Micha. Yah. Micha. You’re dreaming.”

                “!” was Micha’s reply as she grabbed Yongguk’s collar.

                “Hyung,” Youngjae said and was about to approach the two but Yongguk stopped him.

                “She sleeping,” Yongguk stated while Micha was still grabbing onto his collar.

                “Huh?” the students in the class gasped.

                “That’s a nasty sleeping,” L.Joe chuckled.

                “YAH!” Micha growled and tightened her grip on Yongguk’s collar while the students resumed their previous activities.

                Meanwhile Yongguk sighed and faced Micha. He gulped down his saliva nervously when he saw that the two of them were actually only a few inches away from each other. Yongguk could not help himself from staring at Micha’s face. It was like a magnet, attracting him stubbornly. Micha’s full plush lips, long eyelashes and her beautiful fair skin had made him stare at her and it was hard to look away.

                He had a mixed feeling. Should he stay like this? Or should he wake her up?

                Then, a playful screamed produced from one of his classmates had made Yongguk snapped out of his trance. Quickly, he shook his head and cursed himself for doing such a reckless thing at a time like this. Therefore, he leaned into Micha’s ears and whispered, “Micha, its Bang Yongguk. It’s just a dream alright? Listen to my voice. Calm down because nothing is going to happen to you. No one is going to hurt you.”

                Micha was still asleep and was still grabbing onto Yongguk’s collar. Yongguk kept on showering Micha with comforting words as he tried to calm her down.

                In the meantime, Micha was still dreaming away. In her dream, an enemy clan had come to her territory and was threatening to kill her whole family if she fails to fulfil their request. Micha had come to a dead end as the enemy had a knife to . She was trembling with anger when suddenly she heard a deep and husky but soothing voice. The voice had claimed to be Bang Yongguk.

                The voice had left a deep impression on her. It was a voice full of warmth and comfort as it also made shivers ran down her spine at the same time. Electric tingled throughout her body while the people who were threatening her started to disappear one by one. Yongguk’s last words echoed through her mind and finally her eyes snapped opened as she gasped.

                “What…?” she crooked but her eyes met with Yongguk who right in front of her face. Her breath hitched as her heart beat started to accelerate at a high speed but she failed to break they eye-contact with Yongguk.

                “You’re finally awake,” Yongguk said, emotionless. Micha did not respond and just stared at him with her eyes wide opened. “Can you let me go now?” Yongguk’s signalled Micha by pointing at his collar. Micha who looked confused at first gasped when she saw that she was actually grabbing onto Yongguk’s collar.

                Dumbfounded, Micha stuttered, “I’m-sor-sorry… Re-Really sorry.”

                After Micha het let go of her grip on Yongguk’s collar and bowed for the third while apologizing, Yongguk just walked back to his seat as if nothing had happened a while ago. Zelo came beside Micha and said, “The sleeping dragon is finally awake?” Micha just stuck out her tongue and rested her cheeks on her propped hand.

                “Did I do anything while sleeping? Was it bad?” she asked.

                Jongup, Daehyun, Youngjae and Himchan took a seat around Micha as Jongup replied to her question by saying, “You were cursing and saying words that I don’t even know it exist. Wow, Micha… I never knew you had this side.”

                “No,” Micha groaned miserably.

                “Yeah, you were shouting about your territory and other stuff,” Youngjae said while ruffling Micha’s hair.

                She gasped and said, “I did?”

                “You’ve totally been influenced by us!” Himchan said proudly while Micha glared at him.

                “Maybe you should consider forming a gang of your own,” Daehyun joked.

                “What?” Micha’s face instantly turned white.

                “We can finally have a female gang leader in our class,” Jongup agreed.

                This conversation had totally made Micha felt uneasy as she scratched the back of her head and forced herself to laugh at their not-so-funny jokes. At the mention of being the boss of a gang had made Micha bit her tongue to prevent herself from saying any inappropriate things that would lead her friends to suspicion. “What’s Bang Yongguk’s favourite dish?” Micha tried to change the subject.

                “Why?” Zelo looked completely confused.

                “I think I have to pack lunch for him again tomorrow,” Micha shrugged.

                “To say thank you?” Jongup waggled his brow.

                “No,” Micha shook her head.

                “Then what’s up with the lunch?” Daehyun raised his brow.

                “This time… to apologize,” Micha puckered her lips.

                The BAP members around her just chuckled at Micha’s behaviour while Youngjae patted her back as an encouragement.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey^_~ *hopping around like a rabbit* I'm strangely too happy today and I dunno why... Keke... Hope you enjoy this chapter>< Oh, and you know.... When Micha was cursing in the classroom.... Mazuma means money, fuzz mean the police, mug means face... Don't ask me how I know this:p Do leave comments^^ Peace out!