Beautiful Night

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

Carefully, Micha and Yongguk moved through the streets as Micha lead the way since she knows the area all too well. “Let’s get you home alright?” Yongguk tugged Micha’s hand as they were still walking hand-in-hand. “Do you want me to call your brothers or the other members?” he asked more.

                “No. I can’t leave like this. I won’t be able to sleep,” Micha said stubbornly.

                Yongguk bit his lips as he realize that he would lose to Micha no matter what he would say, so, he mumbled, “Since you don’t want to go home just yet, do you know any place we can settle down for a while?”

                Automatically, Micha’s face brightened up and she pulled Yongguk’s hand while saying, “I know where…. Just walk straight ahead and we’ll be able to see the beach. Let’s go there.” Deep inside, Yongguk felt excited as he would glance at their intertwined hands for every second. For some reason, he was happy to be all alone with Micha without the other members interrupting them. “We’re almost there,” Micha announced.

                Just a few metres away, the vast ocean were stretched so beautifully before them as Yongguk was only able to stare at it in daze. He had been to the beach frequently before but he had never gone at night time. The night breeze swept passed by his ears, whispering soothing sounds and cooling his body temperature. The two of them walked for a while to find a suitable spot to sit. “Wow, it’s so pretty,” Yongguk was in awe.

                “P.O oppa and Zico oppa would always bring me here since it’s their gang’s favourite place to hang out at night time to recuperate,” Micha explained. “We should sit there,” she pointed at a spot as they leisurely walked towards it. She was about to take a seat when she realized that Yongguk was still holding onto her hand securely.

                Meanwhile, Yongguk was still engrossed in admiring the nature. He was looking around the place when he caught Micha staring at him in hesitant and that was when he realized that he was still holding Micha’s hand. “Oh, sorry,” he quickly let go off her hand. It was weird for the two of them when they felt a sudden feeling of emptiness approaching them as soon as they let go of each other.

                Finally they sat down and a huge gap was clearly visible between the two but they ignored it. All that matters for Micha at that moment was she had Yongguk at her side as a comfort. At the same time, Yongguk felt that the safe distance between them would send Micha a message that he was a decent young man whom she could trust fully.

                Minutes passed by as they sat in silence and neither of them had the urge to open their mouth since they were enjoying the comfortable moment. As the night sky grew darker, Micha started to grew anxious because the other members of BAP have not yet give a call. “Have they called or text?” Micha broke the silence.

                “No, I’m sure they’ll be fine,” Yongguk replied.

                “Are you sure? I don’t want them to get hurt,” Micha sighed hoarsely.

                “I’m sure because ZE:A is not that strong,” Yongguk said more.

                Micha hugged her knees to her chest firmly as she buried her head between her knees, trying to clear her clouded mind. Different kinds of scene where the other members of BAP getting hurt badly or even tortured by her rival clan started to roam in her mind. She rock back and forth to sooth herself but clearly, it was not working at all when the images in her mind turned more and more vicious.

                On the other hand, Yongguk was watching Micha. He knew that Micha was still concerned and he had came to a dead end on how to soothe her. Without realizing it, Yongguk had slowly inched closer towards Micha as he draped his arm over Micha’s shoulder. “They’ll be fine. I can assure you that,” Yongguk stated in his usual husky voice.

                Shivers started to attack Micha’s body when she felt Yongguk close to her. She bit her lips and just hugged her knees tighter. “Everything would be alright,” he said more. Micha closed her eyes and breathed out heavily as she started to loosen up in Yongguk’s arm. After a while, Yongguk found a way to distract Micha from worrying, so, he started to ask questions, “How did you get suspended anyway? You told us that Yoonji complained. Was that all?”

                “The truth was…” Micha hesitated, “She threatened to kill my brothers and harm the clan. I went berserk and almost punched her on the face. I couldn’t take it, it’s like I lost my mind or something. So, when she gave me the punishment I just went out without looking at her. I was so angry,” she shook her head, ashamed of her acts.

                “You did that because you care about your family,” Yongguk assured her.

                Micha shook her head and said, “I had the urge to kill Jessica that day. I’m scared that I would turn into some murderer who doesn’t give a damn about people’s feelings. I don’t want to be like that. I don’t want to live like that. It would bring shame to my parents’ name and also the clan’s name.”

                Yongguk pulled Micha closer towards him as she just lowered her head and shut her eyes. “My parents died because they were killed by a rival clan. We couldn’t manage to find who the real killer is yet but…” Micha’s words trailed as the lump in started to grow immensely. Her chest tightened while she clenched on her pants to avoid from crying. “I-I don’t want- any-anyone to get killed. I fear that the most right now. I fear that I can’t protect all of you,” she stammered.

                Taken aback by the cause of death of Micha’s parents, Yongguk kept his face composed and replied, “You’ll not become a heartless murderer.” He looked down at Micha and saw that tears were starting to form at the corner of her eyes but she had kept it in again. “I can promise you that you will be just fine,” Yongguk uttered as Micha let out a shaky breathe.

                “Ho-How can you b-be so sure?” she croaked.

                “Because I believe that you’re not that kind of person,” Yongguk caressed her hair.

                Again, Micha lowered her head. The tears were threatening to fall and Micha had no strength to hold it in anymore. How could Yongguk believe in her so much? One tear drop on the sand and Yongguk saw it. “Micha-ahh,” he called her but she just used her hair as a veil.

                “Yeah?” she choked.

                “Cry if you need to,” Yongguk voiced out.

                That was when Micha’s sight had gotten blurry and the next thing she knew, she had tears trailing down her cheeks like waterfall. She was sobbing and crying not knowing when to stop or how to stop. Emotions were swirling around her while Yongguk just held her in his arm with his jaw clenched. He knew Micha was hurting deep inside and he was glad she was letting it all out instead of bottling it inside. “It’s okay, everything is going to be okay,” Yongguk caressed her hair and cheeks.

                “I’m sorry,” Micha said between sobs.

                “You don’t have to be sorry,” Yongguk smiled and wiped her tears using his thumb. After letting out a few more tears, Micha’s cries eventually died down into sobs and finally it ends with a few hiccups. “Feel much better now?” Yongguk whispered in her ears as she nodded as an answer.

                “Can you lend me your shoulder for a while?” she asked sleepily.

                “Sure, come here,” Yongguk patted his shoulder signalling Micha to lean on it.

                Micha rested her head on Yongguk’s shoulder and breathed out in relief. His heart was racing uncontrollably while he watched Micha slowly drifting to sleep on his shoulder. Carefully, he s his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. “Yah!” Micha was going to start cursing in her sleep again, so, Yongguk quickly took her hand and showered her with comforting words.

                When he was sure that Micha was fully calmed, Yongguk gazed on the ocean ahead of him with a soft smile on his face. His hand was wrapped around Micha’s hand securely as he stated, “It’s a really beautiful night.”

                As Yongguk was about to dozed off with his cheek rested on Micha’s head, his pocket started to vibrate, startling him from his sleepy state. He fished into his pocket in search for his cell phone and saw that he had received a text from Himchan. The text mentioned, “Coast is clear dude. Meet us at the place we stopped earlier.”

               

                Himchan paced around and stared at his cell phone while biting his nail. “Hyung, relax alright? Yongguk hyung and Micha will arrive soon, so, you’ve to chill,” Jongup said while jamming his hand into his pocket due to the cold weather.

                “It’s getting cold,” Zelo shivered and tucked his chin into his scarf.

                “Where’s Yongguk hyung and Micha?” Youngjae pouted and went beside Daehyun.

                Daehyun leaned against the wall and shrugged, “I’m sure they’re on the way,” but then his eyes espied Yongguk walking towards their direction with Micha on his back. Daehyun dashed towards Yongguk along with the rest of the members of BAP and Daehyun asked, “Hyung, what happened?”

                “Shh, she’s asleep,” Yongguk hissed.

                “She’s asleep,” Zelo repeated.

                “Yes. She was worried about all of you and I had to distract her by asking a lot of questions. Finally she fell asleep because she was felt tired,” Yongguk told the members as they stared at the female on Yongguk’s back.

                Touched, Himchan tucked a strand of wild hair behind Micha’s ears and said,” She was worried about us?” Yongguk nodded as a reply and Himchan flashed a fatherly smile at Micha. “It’s been a while since someone had been worried about us,” he stated while the others agreed on Himchan’s words by smiling.

                Himchan’s words were true. It had been too long since someone cared about their well-being. They had never thought that it mattered but on that night, they realized that they do care. They do want someone to care for them but due to the prejudiced society, people disliked to be involved with them as they were treated harshly. They had been labelled as the problematic kids. They had been cursed. They had been chased out of restaurants. They had been accused of stealing goods from the mall.

                However, all they ever needed was some attention.

                The atmosphere was thick with emotions. They kept their gaze fixed on Micha as they had learnt one meaningful thing that night- trust. The BAP members knew that they could trust on Micha and she could rely on them. On that night, the bond between Micha, the leader of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan and BAP, the new members of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan strengthened as they swore that they would put their life on the line to protect Micha as long as their hearts still beats.

                “I’ll send her home. All of you can go first,” Yongguk said after a while of silence.

                “Hyung, I’ll follow you,” Zelo raised his hand.

                “Alright, Zelo will follow me and the rest can go,” Yongguk instructed.

               

                The next morning, Micha was sleeping soundly on her double king-sized bed with her older brother sleeping beside her. She was awakened from her deep sleep when she felt the morning ray warming up her cheeks. “Jiho oppa,” Micha shook the male who was sound asleep beside her while holding onto her hand tightly. “Oppa!” she kept on calling her older brother until he stirred in his sleep.

                “What? What? What happened?” Zico sat right up with his eyes closed.

                “Why are you holding my hand?” Micha said and the moment she mentioned about holding hands, the scene which had occurred last night came to her mind. She remembered Yongguk’s smiling face, his warm hand, his soothing voice and his secure shoulder as she started to blush.

                “Why is your face red?” Zico asked.

                “I haven’t eaten yet. That’s why,” Micha came out with a flimsy excuse but Zico just accepted it since he was still sleepy. “Why are you holding my hands anyway? Got scared of the dark and decided to hold your little sister’s hand so you can sleep?” Micha teased Zico while waggling her eyebrow.

                Zico just chortled and flicked Micha’s forehead. “I was going to my room when I heard you screaming in the room. You were talking in your sleep again, so, I had to stay with you since I was worried like hell,” the older brother stuck out his tongue and huffed.

                “Thanks,” Micha hugged Zico.

                “You’re always welcome,” he replied while ruffling Micha’s hair.

                At that moment, Micha saw the clock on the wall and gasped out loudly. “I’m ing late for school. How the hell am I going to-” she was screaming but Zico cupped and sighed out loudly while shaking his head.

                “Lil’ sis, you’ve got suspended remember?” Zico said.

                “Oh yeah…” Micha pouted, “I forgot.”

                “Since you don’t have to go to school, we’re going for on a stakeout for 3 days. We’ll wear our disguise and scatter around the place like any normal citizen to get some information. So, get ready to brief us about your strategy,” Zico got off the bed and stretched his body as he let out a bug yawn.

                Micha was in her own world again. She had on her thinking expression making her brother groaned in frustration since he realized that he had been talking all alone. “Oppa, who had sent me home last night?” she suddenly asked.

                “Yongguk carried you on his back and Zelo followed him,” Zico answered.

                “Did they say anything?” Micha looked at her brother.

                “Now that you mention about it, they did say something,” Zico rubbed his chin as he tried to recall the event which had occurred last night. “They said thanks,” he snapped his fingers.

                “Thanks?” Micha was perplexed. “For what?”

                “I don’t know. Ask them, don’t ask me,” Zico raised his shoulder.

                That was when she saw that her cell phone was blinking. She crawled across the bed to the bed-side table and scrolled through her screen. Micha had received a few text messages. To be precise, 6 text messages and each of them had said the same thing. “Thanks for caring about us,” was all it said.

                “Give me your order baby boss,” Zico uttered.

                With a smile still plastered on her face, Micha commanded, “Tell the members to get everything ready in 30 minutes. We have to move to the hideout place as soon as we can. Make sure Gikwang oppa bring some bread because we’ll be having our breakfast at the hideout place.”

                “Alright!” Zico cutely saluted and went out of the room with his messy hair.

                After giving out the orders, Micha did not go straight to shower; instead, she just stared at the texts which she had received from the members of BAP. “These guys…” her smile grew wider as she collapsed back on the pillow. “Sometimes, they surprise me,” she stated and looked at the ceiling feeling light-hearted all of the sudden.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys^^ For this chapter I focused on Micha's relationship with the BAP>< So what do you guys think about this chapter? Comment, comment! I think the writer's block that I'm facing for almost 3 weeks is slowly fading away... Well, I think:D I'm quite happy right now for some weird reason... So, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter:D Byezzz!