Punch!

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

“YAH! Who’s the leader of ‘Geomyasaeng’?! Come out now! We know you’re in there!” said the man outside the window who Micha recognized as Im Hyungwoo, leader of ‘White Shark’ clan. They had never met but Micha had seen him before in the pictures from previous cases she had to handle.

At the sight of Hyungwoo and the rest of the members of ‘White Shark’, Micha backed away from the window immediately as she started to grow panic. ‘, what do I do now?’ she looked around the classroom but then fished out for her cell phone to text P.O. The text said, ‘Stay low. It’s an order Pyo Jihoon.”

After texting P.O, Micha scrolled through her contacts and texted CAP, “Oppa, ‘White Shark’ is in my school right now. Send a pack here but don’t let Jiyong oppa and Zico oppa come or else it will be obvious that I’m the leader.”

“Are you okay?” Changjo asked Micha who had her forehead creased.

Zelo patted Micha’s head and said, “It’s okay Micha. I’ll protect you.” Then, he went to the door of the class and locked it. “This way, they won’t come into our class,” Zelo stated in a proud voice.

L.Joe retorted, “Shouldn’t we go down and ask them why the hell are they here?!”

Panic, Micha tugged L.Joe’s sleeve while saying, “Don’t-don’t-g-go. It’s dangerous.” She stared at him with one thought in mind, ‘They will kill you for sure. They’re not those kids who like picking a fight with you. They’re real gangsters.’ L.Joe sighed and nodded at Micha signalling that he would not step out of the class as Micha had requested.

Trying to calm her nerves, Micha buried herself in her books and tried to finish her homework. “Are you sure you’re alright?” Yongguk asked in his deep and emotionless voice that had caused Micha to jump a little.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” she nodded.

“Don’t be scared. Whatever it is, just stay behind us,” Daehyun voiced out.

“I will,” Micha faked a smile and continued to say, “I’m just tired.”

The shouting continued on as the students were running wild in the class and Micha was silently praying for her clan members to arrive faster. ‘Where are they?’ Micha looked around anxiously but her hope shattered away when the door of the class suddenly crashed down. Everything went by fast as Micha found herself standing behind BAP and Teen Top who were guarding her protectively.

“Boys…” the leader of ‘White Shark’ clan stared at each of Micha’s classmates.

Holding her breath and keeping herself composed, Micha stood behind Yongguk with sweats tickling down her temple. Micha craned her neck to look at Yongguk who was in front of her and then at Youngjae who was standing beside her protectively with different kinds of thought roaming around her head.

Micha took in a lungful of air and let it out as quiet as possible but her breath hitched when she heard, “Well, well, I can see a girl amongst those boys,” said Hyungwoo. BAP and Teen Top grew alarmed as they inched closer towards Micha while she was prepared to reveal herself in order to save her friends’ life.

On the other hand, Hyungwoo, the leader of the White Shark clan scrutinized Micha’s face and remarked, “I think I’ve seen you before this, doll.” He stared right into Micha’s eyes as she boldly made an eye-contact with him.  “Have you borrowed money from me before? Or have you come to me to buy some goods?” Hyungwoo smirked as he took a step closer to Micha.

 “We don’t want to cause any trouble, so, leave,” Yongguk voiced out.

“Chill, chill, I just want to see the pretty girl,” Hyungwoo smirked.

“Guys… Just let me pass through. He’ll beat you to death,” Micha whispered.

“Stay put,” Daehyun hissed at Micha.

“The person you’re looking for is not here,” Yongguk stated stubbornly.

Hyungwoo snickered and ruffled his hair frustratingly. He grabbed Yongguk’s collar and said, “Boy, didn’t you hear what I just said? I just want to see the girl.”

Yongguk’s only reply was, “I suggested that you leave. Didn’t you hear that?”

A gasped came out from Micha as soon as Hyungwoo punched Yongguk on the face and smashed him to the wall. The rest of the students went to help Yongguk but the members of ‘White Shark’ clan had entered the class and started to beat them up. “Guys, just get out,” Micha tugged Youngjae’s sleeve desperately.

At that moment, Hyungwoo had thrown Yongguk on the floor as he landed just beside Micha. “Stop,” she stood in front of Yongguk. Hyungwoo was about to punch her but she ducked low, avoiding the punch professionally. “I said stop,” her voice suddenly changed. “Get up, now Yongguk,” Micha bent down and started to pull Yongguk up.

“Look out!” Yongguk said in an alarmed tone and pulled Micha’s to his chest as he used his body to shield Micha from getting hit. “Are you crazy? They’ll kill you,” Yongguk said but groaned when Hyungwoo’s punch made in contact with his back.

“They will kill you too,” Micha answered back.

Hyungwoo came to their side and pulled Yongguk but instead of keeping quiet, Yongguk punched the leader of the ‘White Shark’ clan right on his face. “You son of a-” Hyungwoo roared but was interrupted when CAP and Hoya burst into the classroom. The other members of the ‘White Shark’ clan were already beaten up by the members of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan while CAP went to Hyungwoo and said, “Man, you should know the boundaries. This is a school. You can’t just harass the students.”

In rage, TOP tossed one of the members of ‘White Shark’ clan to the side and said, “Students, get out of this room now!” but none of the students listened to his demands as they did not even budge for an inch. Then, TOP took out his gun and shot in the air twice and growled, “I SAID GET OUT!” His commanding voice along with the sound of the gun had scared the students as they started dispersing out of the class.

Micha brought the BAP to the roof and treated their wounds using the medicine she had taken from the school infirmary. “That was so ing cool,” Zelo said but hissed when Micha put on the medicine one of the cuts on his face.

Youngjae limped towards the bench and took a seat as he stated in a serious accent, “Those men who came with unique tattoos on the back of their neck were real members of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan.” Youngjae’s words had struck Micha almost immediately as she grew tensed but kept her silence.

“You’re quiet today,” Jongup craned his neck to look at Micha who was sitting beside Yongguk. “Something’s up?” he asked more while Micha just shook her head signalling that she had no problem even though she was actually too shocked because her rival clan had actually managed to find her school.

Himchan smacked the back of Jongup’s head while stating, “Of course something’s up. She’s not use to a situation where a random clan just barges into our school and ask for some stupid question about the leader of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan.” Micha stared at Himchan while gulping down her saliva and then continued to stare at her shoes.

“It’s okay Micha. It doesn’t happen every day,” Daehyun patted her back.

“But why are they here? Is the leader of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan really here?” Yongguk voiced out his thoughts.

“They want my head,” Micha mumbled incoherently.

“What did you say?” Zelo looked up at Micha.

“Nothing,” she replied quickly.

“I’m curious about one thing,” Daehyun creased his forehead as he caught the attention of his friend. Then, he continued by asking a question which had made Micha’s heart drop to the bottom of her stomach, “How did the ‘Geomyasaeng’ people know that some stupid gang had intruded this school?”

As the genius among the BAP members, Youngjae stood up and explained, “Don’t let your guards down guys… The ‘Geomyasaeng’ members are an expert in hiding the truth. We will never know even if they’re just standing beside us.”

Feeling intimidated all of the sudden; Micha cleared and stared up the sky. “Micha!” Jongup turned to look at Micha making the hair behind her neck to stand straight as her breath was caught in . “Are you the person he’s looking for?” Jongup accused jokingly. She was speechless. ‘Yes, I am,’ Micha thought.

Sighing, Himchan smacked Jongup’s head again and scolded, “Do you know that Micha had gone through a traumatic incident jus now? Will you snap out of it? I think those thug had hit you real hard on the head.”

Yongguk shook his head and pulled Jongup from Micha as he forced Jongup to sit beside him. Micha in contrast was on the verge of hyperventilating due to Jongup’s accusation earlier. She tried her best to slow down her breathing as she closed her eyes to stop the throbbing she felt in her head. “Ah,” she shrieked when suddenly her pocket started to vibrate.

“Sorry,” she apologized to BAP who had dramatically dropped on the floor as they were shocked by Micha’s abrupt shriek. “Hello?” Micha answered the call as she moved further from the members of BAP to prevent them from hearing her conversation with the caller on the other line.

“Where are you?” CAP sounded panicked as soon as she answered the call.

“I’m with my friends, I’m fine,” Micha whispered.

“Give me the next order now,” CAP asked.

“Disband the clan and if they don’t want to, cut their fingers off,” Micha hissed.

 

Zelo was playing around with his skateboard while Himchan was doing some weird dance routine with Jongup on one side. Youngjae and Daehyun were chatting while Yongguk was quietly listening to their conversation and would join in sporadically. “Guys, I’m going home,” Micha announced after she had hung up with CAP.

“Home? Already?” Zelo looked at his watch.

“Did something happen? You were on the phone for a long time,” Youngjae spoke out.

Micha shook her head and said, “No, no, nothing is going on. My brother called and said he needed some help.” She quickly went to her backpack and slung it over her shoulder. “I’ll see you guys tomorrow.”

“You have a brother?” Daehyun questioned.

“I do, I’ve two older brothers,” she replied hurriedly.

“Do you need our help then?” Jongup stopped dancing to and asked her.

“No, no, he forgot to…” Micha stopped talking and thought of a reason but failed.

Yongguk sighed and stood up. “Guys, let her go. Her brother needs her right now. I’ll see you tomorrow Micha,” he looked at Micha with an indifferent look on his face. “But are you okay going home alone?” he further asked.

“It’s okay. I’ll see you tomorrow!” she waved goodbye and sprinted off.

After they had bid farewell and Micha was out of sight, Youngjae, while using his smart phone, pointed out, “No offense but Micha is kind of fishy. Something is going on and she’s hiding it very, very well.”

Almost immediately, Yongguk nodded as a sign of agreement and stated out, “She had been fishy to me since the day she confronted Dongjun.” He rubbed his chin and then added, “She doesn’t even want to let us walk her to her house. She should’ve been terrified by the sudden appearance of those thugs right?”

“Yeah, a normal girl like she claimed she was will never confront Dongjun like that and also she wouldn’t be able to walk alone to home alone today after what had happened earlier,” Himchan chipped in the conversation.

Then, Daehyun added in, “Oh, the other day when she cursed in her sleep.” He shivered and continued on to say, “I got goose bumps all over me just thinking about that day.”

Jongup exhaled and lay on the bench while saying, “The day when she was cursing in her sleep, she was also shouting about territories and stuff. I mean who has those kinds of habit. Not even Yongguk hyung.” Silently, Yongguk glared at Jongup and crossed his arms.

Not believing s words, Zelo paced around on his skateboard and shrugged, “It was just a dream. That’s why she was screaming. Everyone has their own sleeping habit right? We can’t blame Micha for having one.”

Then, Himchan went to the youngest member and while holding Zelo’s shoulder, Himchan said, “Junhong-ahh, we’re not accusing her or anything. Don’t you remember the night when we went out and someone called out that gangster girl by the name Micha?”

The BAP members turned quiet suddenly as they were deep in thoughts. Who is the real Micha? Is she hiding something? What is the truth behind those dorky, cute glasses and her bright character? “Who is she?” Yongguk said more to himself as the other members of BAP had the same thought wandering around their head.

***

The incident where the ‘White Shark’ clan had intruded the school eventually died down and was soon forgotten after a week passed by. The boys had turned back to their daily routine which was turning the school into a zoo and Micha endured every second of school with lesser difficulties nowadays. She was gaining her classmates’ trust little by little as they were slowly opening their hearts to Micha.

Leisurely, Micha walked along the hall of the school heading to her classroom after she had bought a bottle of mineral water from a shop nearby. As she was humming her favourite song, Yoonji and her gang stood in front of her forcing her steps to come to a halt. “Look who’s wandering alone like a lost puppy,” Yoonji smirked as he followers snickered at Micha.

“What do you want?” said Micha monotonously.

“You better watch that mouth of yours or else…” Yoonji was saying but Micha cut her off.

Micha spoke, “What? You’re going to kill me?”

The situation turned tensed as Yoonji grabbed Micha’s collar and hissed, “Don’t think that you’re so mighty because Yongguk oppa had saved your the other day. He just pitied you; so, don’t even think he was helping because he likes you.”

“I didn’t even say anything about Yongguk. You brought up the topic,” Micha smirked.

“You want to die?” Yoonji barked.

“Do you like Yongguk? Do you hate me because Yongguk had saved me when you were using me as if I was a punching bag?” Micha stared at Yoonji straight in the eye. There was no reply coming Yoonji, instead she just gripped on Micha’s collar harder. “So, it’s true. You do like Yongguk,” Micha concluded.

Then, Yoonji slammed Micha to the wall but Micha remained composed with a leer on her face. “Haven’t you mother taught you to respect people?” Yoonji glared at Micha. At the mention of her mother, Micha’s anger flared up instantly. Her breathing started to turn rough as her mind suddenly turned blank. All she wanted that time was to kill this human being in front of her.

“What did you say?” Micha’s voice trembled due to suppressed anger.

“Didn’t your mother teach you manners? I bet she was a like you too,” Yoonji replied.

That was it. Yoonji had totally crossed the line. Micha used her strength and pushed Yoonji to the wall as Yoonji was only able to let out a yelp. “You shouldn’t have said that about my mother,” Micha hissed in Yoonji’s ears and then banged her to the wall again. “Don’t go around picking a fight with people. Try looking at yourself in the mirror. Maybe some will love you back,” Micha growled.

With that, Micha swung her fist and punched Yoonji right on her face.

Little did Micha knew, BAP had watched the whole scene. “Was that Micha?” Zelo gasped. Yongguk who was still dumbfounded snapped out of his trance and pulled s to hide behind the wall. “Hyung that was Micha right? It was her right?” Zelo asked.

“That’s Micha,” Yongguk replied. The rest of the members of BAP were speechless seeing the incredible sight in front of them. Yoonji had collapsed on the floor and was unconscious after receiving one blow from Micha’s punch.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys^^ Another chapter is up! Hope you like it>< What do you think of this chappie? Plain or just fine...? Yeah, I'm asking a lot of things. Sorry, I just got curious... Hehe, whatever it is, leave your comments and to those who had been commenting and also to those loyal readers, thank you:)