Oppa

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

“No,” Micha shook her head stubbornly.

“Do you hate us?” Zelo went beside her.

“Zelo-ahh, this is not some game which you can just hop into and then back out when you don’t feel like playing anymore. You have to think about this thoroughly. It will affect your life until the day you die. You can never erase this. Once you’re in, you can never find the exit door,” Micha said seriously.

Jiyong sighed and patted Micha’s back. “Do you think they didn’t think about it before they drink the wine?” he asked.

Then, Himchan stood up from his seat and started to say, “We’ve thought about it actually. We’re more than ready to back you up and help you out in anything. Our life had always revolves around some childish fights and playing pranks on each other. We want to try this now,Micha. We’re ready.”

Micha’s head was about to explode as she hung it low, not wanting to look at anyone. Are they really ready? How can they be ready? “Are you sure about this? Do you know how dangerous this line of work? You do, right?” Micha muttered.

“Yes, we’re smart enough to know it,” Daehyun smiled.

“So, is that a, yes from you?” Jongup asked.

With hesitant, Micha picked up her glass of wine. She stared at it long and hard, wondering whether her parents would actually do the same thing if they were in her shoes at the moment. After deliberating for the final time, Micha gulped down the wine in one go and wiped away the stain using the back of her palm. “I’m sure I’m going to regret this but what the hell,” Micha mumbled and collapsed on her chair.

 “Yeah! New members!” Dongwoo came from the kitchen and started cheering.

“And new troubles,” Micha puffed her cheeks.

While they were causing havoc in the mansion because of the new members, Micha’s ears collected the sound of the door clicking opened as she stood up from her seat to look at who was coming. That was when she saw P.O and Zico strolling into the dining room with a bright face. “Yeah, Micha-ahh, I totally killed Kyung hyung just now!” P.O jumped up and down excitedly.

“Hyung?” Zelo stared at P.O.

“Zelo?” P.O looked confused. His eyes averted away from Zelo and scanned the place. When he saw that all the members of BAP were in the dining room with the same puzzled look on their faces, P.O said, “Why, why, why are they here?”

Meanwhile, Zico went to Micha’s side and gave her a peck on her cheek, “Baby boss. I’m back!” Micha just shook her head and rolled her eye at Zico who then stated, “But… who are they? I’ve never seen them before.”

“Guys, this is my second older brother, Zico,” Micha announced to the BAP.

“And… P.O hyung?” Jongup pointed at P.O.

Micha slung her arms around P.O and voiced out, “Pyo Jihoon is a member of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan since he was a child because he had been friends with me for a very long time. BAP are the new members of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan. Everybody understands now?” Obediently, the old members and the new members of the clan nodded at the young leader.

“No wonder P.O is strong,” Himchan punched P.O’s shoulder jokingly.

P.O just chuckled and then without being serious, he said, “Okay, since BAP are new members. Call me hyung-nim, now.” Due to his words, he was beaten up by the older members of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan for being childish.

Later that night, Micha was reviewing some report in her office. She read through the reports one by one, making sure she knew every detail about the incidents that were revolving around the territories of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan. At a moment like this, she truly missed her parents. An image of her father teaching her the way to read a report and review a contract grew vivid in her mind. Her mother would barge into the room asking her to study and would scold Micha’s father for taking Micha’s studying time.

A knock was heard as it stirred Micha’s train of thought. She looked up from the report that she was staring aimlessly and said, “Come in.” TOP came in through the door with Daesung trailing behind him. “Hey, what’s up?” Micha put aside the documents.

“We have another attack in Exo’s area and also in Infinite’s area,” Daesung informed.

Micha ran her fingers through her jet-black hair and exhaled noisily. She leaned into her chair and asked, “Did anyone get badly hurt or something?”

“I heard Kyungsoo from Exo was beaten up pretty badly,” TOP stated.

“How is he now?” Micha sounded deeply worried.

“I instructed for both subgroups to go to their hideout place for the meantime. So, Kyungsoo is at Exo’s hideout place as we speak. I was informed that he’s stable now and is able to move around freely,” TOP explained seriously. Micha kept her silence throughout TOP’s explanation and had drowned herself in her own thoughts.

“Micha,” TOP called out for the young leader to attract her attention.

The young leader’s gaze darted to TOP and saw that he appeared to be hesitant to start up the conversation. That had made Micha’s curiosity grew immense as she tilted her head to TOP and said, “What’s wrong? Anything else happened that I need to know?”

“Do you think it’s alright to take in BAP?” Daesung blurted out instead of TOP.

“What do you mean by that?” Micha creased her forehead.

“We welcome them but we have our hesitations,” TOP remarked.

Micha nodded understandingly and said, “I know what you’re trying to say and I appreciate your concern but I think I can trust them. I’ve never been this confident, so, let’s just do this. Try to trust them.” Then, she just rested her cheek in the palm of her propped hand and pouted.

“You look troubled,” Daesung pointed out.

“You can tell us,” TOP smiled.

“I’m scared,” Micha honestly replied.

“Scared?” Daesung looked puzzled.

“Yeah, I’m scared for their safety. They’re new in this kind of world. I mean it’s a whole different thing than their childish gangs at school. They may think it’s the same, but it’s not. I tried to explain to them but they didn’t listen to me at all and just signed up for this,” Micha said in a frustrated with a mix of worried tone.

TOP and Daesung chuckled as Daesung said, “Chill, baby boss.”

“How can I chill?” Micha groaned.

“You trust them right?” TOP suddenly asked as Micha merely nodded as a reply, so, he continued on, “Then, you should trust that they’ll take good care of each other. Don’t you think that’s a better thing to do rather than stressing yourself?”

Miserably Micha stared at TOP and for the first time ever she hated TOP for always being right. She knew she should trust BAP to take care of each other but she could not prevent from feeling anxious about their safety. No matter what other people may say, she was still worried. “Yeah, I’ll trust them,” Micha muttered.

Daesung squeezed Micha’s hand and said, “Go and sleep. It’s late.”

“Yeah, go ahead and sleep Micha. We’ll patrol for tonight,” TOP added.

“Alright, I have to look through a few more of these reports and then I’ll go to sleep,” Micha said and picked up the earlier documents she was reviewing but TOP took it away from her hand. Then, Daesung lifted her off from the chair and slung her over his shoulder. “YAH!” Micha screamed.

“Got to make sure our baby boss goes to sleep,” Daesung smirked.

 

The next morning, after having a quick breakfast made by an injured Gikwang, Micha went out of the mansion while breathing in the fresh air. As soon as she stepped out of the gate, she was greeted by BAP who were waiting for her. “Good morning,” Daehyun slung his arm around Micha’s shoulder.

“Morning,” Micha replied back along with a sweet smile.

“Where’s P.O?” Himchan asked while they started their journey to school.

“He got beaten up last night while patrolling,” Micha puckered her lips.

“Really?” Zelo gasped.

“Yeah, so, he’s at his house, sleeping like a baby right now,” Micha said.

“Are you okay? Didn’t you go out to patrol yesterday?” Yongguk sounded worried.

“I didn’t go. They told me to sleep,” Micha shook her head.

The whole journey to school was noisy. Himchan fought with Zelo while Yongguk had to break off their fights. Youngjae was recommending a few songs that Micha should hear while Daehyun would interrupt by singing in their ears in his high-pitched voice and Jongup was walking beside Yongguk calmly watching s with a face that looked as if he was ashamed by their childish behaviour. “Kids…” Yongguk called out in a calm tone at first but none of them listened. “YAH!” Yongguk finally burst.

                “What’s wrong, hyung?” Daehyun asked.

                “Daehyun, you better stop shouting. Zelo and Himchan, stop fighting!” Yongguk said.

                Youngjae and Micha just sighed while they rolled their eyes in sync. Daehyun on the other hand pouted as he continued to walk beside Micha. Zelo and Himchan had their heads hung low making Yongguk smile in victory. “Micha, shouldn’t you be calling us, oppa?” Youngjae’s sudden question had caused Micha to raise her brow.

                “We’re older than you,” Daehyun poked Micha’s waist as she flinched.

                “Zelo is older than me?” Micha looked at Zelo.

                “I’m one month older than you,” Zelo looked proud.

                “Try calling us oppa,” Jongup waggled his brow.

                Micha pretended as if she was deaf and walked ahead of them. Like leeches, Himchan, Jongup, Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo stuck on Micha while asking her to call them ‘oppa’. Yongguk on the other hand walked beside them as he chuckled and shook his head at their childish act. “Come on… Call us oppa…” Youngjae whined.

                “Never,” Micha stuck out her tongue.

                Not wanting to give up, they continued on to pester the female but fortunately Micha’s tolerance was top-notch that day. She cupped both of her ears using her hand and started to hum her favourite song to block all the noises produced by the boys. “Guys, don’t force her if she doesn’t want to. Micha is the leader of the big pack, remember that,” Yongguk reminded the rest of s.

                Instantly, the rest of the members of BAP who were clinging onto Micha took a step back with a pout on their faces. “See, only a leader would understand another leader,” Micha patted Yongguk’s back, feeling proud but her smiled was wiped away as soon as she heard Yongguk’s next comment.

                Yongguk had added quickly, “But… It wouldn’t be that bad if you call us ‘oppa’ since you call the other members ‘oppa’ too.” A huge smile was spread across Yongguk’s face, showing off his gum and pearl-white teeth. The other boys cheered as soon as they were given an approval from Yongguk and they clung onto Micha once again.

                “Hey, you’re supposed to be on my side,” Micha narrowed her eyes at Yongguk.

                Shrugging, Yongguk just let out another set of chuckles before ruffling Micha’s hair. BAP was too busy bugging Micha to address them as ‘oppa’ that they did not even realize that they were already entering the school gate. “Well, well, Micha had made some new friends, huh?” a familiar voice was heard as Micha freed herself from Himchan’s bear hug.

                “What do you want?” Micha’s face turned sour automatically.

                “Don’t look so gloomy,” Dongjun was about to tuck a strand of wild hair behind Micha’s ear when Yongguk caught his hand in mid-air. Yongguk let out an intimidating growl and he stared at Dongjun with eyes b with anger. Meanwhile the other members of BAP inched closer towards Micha to protect her from Dongjun and his gang.

                Even though the atmosphere was tensed at the moment, she could not help but feel touched by BAP’s sense of protectiveness towards her. Micha took a step forward and was face-to-face with Dongjun, she snarled, “Didn’t I tell you? You touch me, you die.” Dongjun clucked his tongue and inched closer towards Micha but his steps came to a halt when he saw Daehyun glaring at him with his balled fist.

                Dongjun’s eyes slide through the members of BAP, watching them closely.

                “I’ll see you around,” Dongjun grunted and went off with the rest of ZE:A members.

                “Stupid bastard,” Micha cursed.

                “Micha, I think you’ve to watch your choice of words. You’ll expose your identity,” Jongup said with concern.

                “I know but that scumbag pisses me off like crazy. I can kill him within second,” Micha hissed.

                “We know you can do that,” Yongguk ruffled Micha’s hair and then quickly added, “But, you have to take of yourself. Your safety is the priority right now, not kicking Dongjun’s .”

                Micha sighed. “Alright, Yongguk oppa, I’ll take care of myself.” Yongguk stared at her in a stunned expression because Micha had just addressed him as ‘oppa’ meanwhile the rest of the members of BAP just gawked. “Come on Junhong-ahh, Daehyun oppa, Jongup oppa, Youngjae oppa, Himchannie oppa… We’re going to be late,” she smiled and started to walk to class.

                “Wait, call me oppa too,” Zelo ran after Micha.

                She just grinned and said, “Sorry buddy but you’re just one month older than I am.”

                “No,” Zelo cried out while Micha just patted his back.

                Excited, Himchan slung his arm around Micha’s shoulder and remarked, “You gave me a nickname! I must be your favourite oppa in this group right? You got good taste Micha.” Micha just rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Himchan.

                “I’m going to treat you ice-cream after school,” Daehyun said.

                “Really?” Micha’s eyes widened in interest.

                “We’ll go to the park after we eat ice-cream,” Youngjae chipped in excitedly.

                “Maybe we should buy pizza or something,” Jongup said, receiving nods from the others.

                While they were ecstatic about the activities they were going to do after school, Yongguk followed them from behind in daze. Micha had just called him ‘oppa’ and he could not believe it. Some weird happy song was playing at the back of his head as he walked all the way to class with a smile on his face.

                Before he could even realize it, the 7 of them had already entered their classroom. Their classmates stopped what they were doing and looked at Micha walking in with the BAP. “Good morning,” Micha greeted her classmates brightly while waving her hand.

                Niel waved back at Micha and the stated, “All of you came together?”

                “Got a problem with that?” Jongup joked and soon they were wrestling on the floor.

                Micha went to her seat beside Zelo and heave a long sigh. L.joe looked at her and said, “What’s up?”

                “Nothing,” Micha shrugged.

                “You’re a BAP member now?” L.Joe questioned further.

                “Nope, just friends,” Micha answered but then she looked at Zelo as they exchanged a knowing look. She did not join BAP but BAP had joined her clan. Even though she was worried, deep down, she felt more at ease to have some good friends surrounding her in school. For the first time ever, she thought that this school was not too bad.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello my dear readers^^ Finally chapter 17 is up! How did you like the chapter? I thought it was kind of like dull but I dunno:/ Tune in for the next chapter and I'll try to make it a longer update;D Hope this chapter was not a dissapointment... Leave some comments alright~