Bad News

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

“She’s a girl?” one of Micha’s classmates named Doojun from the gang BEAST said.

“She’s… manly,” snickered Changjo from Teen Top.

“Shut it red head,” the female growled at Changjo who instantly quieted down.

With a smile plastered on her face, Micha stared at the female that was standing in front of her that goes by the name Amber Josephine Liu. Amber was one of her close relatives who live in China. Amber’s father that is Micha’s uncle was one of the higher ups in the head office of the Geomyasaeng clan in China. “I missed you,” Micha embraced Amber once again making her cousin giggle.

“Come on, I have to talk to you about something lil’ cuz. Can we talk somewhere in private? I don’t think I can even hear myself think in this zoo you call class,” Amber smirked and sent a few glares at Micha’s classmates who were cursing at her.  

As the two cousins were about to walk out of the classroom, P.O came running in the class. He looked around frantically and dropped dramatically on the floor when he saw Amber. “You. Are. Here. Already?” P.O shrieked while pointing towards Amber. “Why are you here?” P.O stared at Amber as they had a staring contest but Micha had to into their childish argument.

“You’re still alive?” Amber asked P.O jokingly.

P.O replied, “To your disappointment, yes, I’m still alive.”

Amber nodded and said, “I am disappointed.”

“Noona!” P.O whined.

“Hey, hey, you know I love you kiddo. Come on, give me some love,” Amber opened her arms and P.O sulkily hugged her back.

“Noona?” Micha’s classmates gasped again.

“Yes, I am a girl. Get a life moron!” Amber sighed and ushered P.O and Micha to follow her.

When they were at a more private place and far away from Micha’s class, Amber scanned the place and then whispered, “I got a hot piece of news.” That had attracted the attentions of P.O and Micha as the two of them came closer to Amber. “As soon as I heard the news I flew straight to Korea to tell you this,” she spoke more.

Getting curious, Micha threw her a question, “What is it unnie? Is it bad or good?”

“Jessica Jung is back,” Amber said.

 

Micha’s POV

“Jessica Jung is back,” I heard Amber said.

That instant, I felt my stomach had tied into a knot as my head spun uncontrollably. My eyes bugged opened as my mouth fell on the ground unable to utter a single word. Jessica Jung. A name that I will never forget. A past that would always haunt me in my dreams. A memory that could never be erased. Jessica Jung was my biggest enemy.

A few years back, Jessica’s little brother named Jung Soohyun was a drug addict and Jiyong oppa had found him lying around on the streets. With care, Jiyong oppa did what he would usually do. He took Jessica’s little brother home and treated him. Surely, after going to the rehabilitation centre, Soohyun was back to normal and was free from drugs but then a few of his old friends came to him to sell those drugs again.

Jiyong oppa had trusted him so much and did not expect Soohyun to fall into the trap of drugs. Not only Soohyun was caught taking drugs again but Jiyong oppa had found out that Soohyun was also selling our clan’s secrets to the rival clan to get his supply of drugs. I still remembered how Jiyong oppa had isolated from us and would trap in his room for the whole day as he thought he had caused our clan trouble for bringing in Soohyun. Jiyong oppa had blamed himself for everything.

It was not fair.

Zico oppa and I on the other hand had gone out to talk it out with Soohyun but one thing lead to another. Soohyun had brought out his gun and was about to shoot Zico oppa. I was sitting right beside Zico oppa at that time could not think straight and my only goal was to safe my older brother, so, I brought out my gun and shot Soohyun exactly between his eyebrows.

I killed him. I killed Jung Soohyun. I killed Jessica’s little brother.

My hand trembled as that was the first time ever I took away the life of a person. Blood oozed out of his wound profusely and I just stared at him. His blank looking eyes looked back at me making me feel sick and dizzy. At that time, Zico oppa had called my father and brought me home. Until today, I never had the courage to ask Zico oppa what had happened afterwards.

“Yah! Kwon Micha, are you listening?” Amber shouted in my ears causing me to jump back to reality. “I said… One of my men had been following her around in China and saw that she had flew to Korea a few days ago,” Amber repeated.

Still unable to grasp on reality, I merely replied, “Alright, I’ll tell the others about this.”

Sighing, I felt Amber patting my head as I flashed a weak smile. “Everything is going to be just fine. My boys are following her closely and I’ll make sure she doesn’t come close to you alright? Well, even if she comes close to you just punch her on the face and kick her alright?”

P.O nodded and continued to say, “Yeah, Micha no worries. We’re here.”

I knew I could trust them but I couldn’t help but feel uneasy. Maybe I’m thinking too much. Maybe Jessica just came back to visit some of her relatives. Maybe she just misses her home but the possibility that she is back for revenge bugged me making it hard for me to think straight. “I’m here,” P.O smiled and squeezed my hand as an assurance.

 

Normal POV

Micha was distracted for the whole day. Zelo tried his best to cheer up Micha but it would always result in Micha smiling weakly as she goes back into her own little world. “Are you really okay? What did that scary noona did to you? Is she bad?” Zelo pouted while Micha looked at him with a soft gaze.

“She’s my cousin, Zelo-ahh… She’s a very nice unnie to me,” Micha answered.

Zelo nodded but when he was about to shoot another question, he saw that Micha was back to her daydreaming activity. The only thing he could do at that time was sigh with his shoulder slumped.

 

“I’m back,” Micha announced as soon as she stepped into her mansion.

“Me too,” P.O said cheerfully.

“Baby boss! You’re back,” Hoya smiled and ruffled Micha’s hair.

“Where’s Zico oppa? Is he home?” Micha smiled.

“Yep, he’s upstairs in his office,” Hoya replied back casually. “What’s up?” Without replying to Hoya’s questions, Micha ran upstairs heading straight to Zico’s office. “Okay… What’s up with her?” Hoya turned to P.O who was staring at Micha with a creased forehead. “Pyo Jihoon, tell me now,” the older male said in a more stern voice.

Dongwoo who was passing by heard P.O and Hoya talking. To satisfy his curiosity, he walked over to Hoya’s side and was on time to hear P.O blurting out, “Jessica is back and Micha is worried.” Instantly, Dongwoo’s eyes bugged out as he gasped. Hoya who had mirrored Dongwoo’s reaction was too stunned to even say a word.

“She’s back?” Dongwoo asked again for reassurance.

“Yes,” P.O sighed.

“This is not good,” Hoya shook his head. “I need to go and tell CAP about this. We’ve to plan a new strategy and double up our protection. Maybe we even need to recruit new people. Aish… Why is she back?” Hoya mumbled as he walked towards CAP’s room to discuss this serious matter further with CAP.

“How’s Micha?” Dongwoo asked more.

“She’s still in daze. Right now, she’s talking to Zico hyung,” P.O said while staring at the stairs where Micha had previously climbed to go to Zico’s office. “I hope nothing goes wrong after this,” P.O whispered alone while Dongwoo patted his back and went off to tell the others about the shocking news.

 

“Hey, baby sis… What’s up?” Zico gave his eye-smile when he saw Micha walking in.

“Oppa,” Micha’s voice turned out serious wiping away Zico’s smile.

“What happened?” Zico’s bright voice dropped.

“A few years back when I shot Soohyun…” Micha started to say but Zico stopped her from talking by signalling Micha using his hand. “Oppa, we have to talk about it… I want to… I mean I need to know what happened after I shot him. What did you do to his body?” Micha’s voice later on turned into a whisper.

Zico leaned into his leathered chair and stared at his younger sister while cracking his head in search of an answer. “I called appa and he took care of it,” Zico put it simply and then continued on to flip through a few documents which made Micha slammed his table in anger. “What?” Zico looked up but his creased forehead disappeared when he saw Micha’s burning eyes.

“Jessica is back in Korea. Soohyun’s sister is back in Korea. Why do you think she’s in Korea? She’s supposed to be in China, studying or something. Why is she here?” Micha pressed each of her words. “I need to know what you did to Soohyun after I shot him,” she said more.

“She’s here?” Zico asked.

“Amber unnie came to school and told me just now,” Micha said.

“Aish…” Zico started to curse.

“Stop cursing and tell me what happened,” Micha grew frustrated.

“I told the cops that I shot Soohyun as a self defence,” Zico muttered.

“Are you sure?” the younger sister questioned.

“Positive,” Zico nodded.

“Then, why is she back?” Micha finally took a seat and slowly calmed down.

“Sightseeing?” Zico turned back to normal as Micha smacked him on the shoulder.

Chuckling, Zico tousled Micha’s hair and said, “I’m sure it’s nothing. She must’ve missed her home or something. So, you don’t have to worry much.”

“I hope so,” Micha slumped in her seat and pouted.

“Let’s go,” Zico pulled her arm.

“Where?” Micha whined.

“Let’s go and eat. I’m starving. It’ll be my treat today!” Zico said in a hyper voice. Rolling her eyes; Micha just followed her older brother obediently but with a smile on her face. She knew she was worrying too much but her gut was telling her something was not right.

Without her knowledge, Zico was also deep in his thoughts. ‘Why is Jessica back?’ Professionally hiding his worried look, Zico brought Micha to their favourite restaurant to have lunch together to get their mind off the bad news.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Next chappie *dances in the rain* Keke... Yep you guessed right! It's Amber. Hihi... Well, I gave a huge hint when I told you guys that the female resembled a dude right...? Love Amber! Wish I have an unnie like her... So, sit back and enjoy this chapter!!!