Getting Ready!

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

School was not so bad for Micha and the BAP. Daehan was absent along with his followers while Jessica did not have a lesson with them for the day. All in all, it was quite a peaceful day to begin with. “Micha,” Zelo called her in a sing-song voice. “What are you doing?” he sat beside her.

                       “Planning,” Micha shortly answered.

                       “How is it going with the plan?” Zelo asked more.

                       “Quite good I guess but I can’t seem to be able to find the proper place to put Yongguk in so that he could slip through the door without anyone seeing him,” Micha bit on her lips and poked the of the pencil on her forehead.

                       Zelo patted her back and stated, “Don’t be too hard on yourself.”

                       “I’m still in a chill mode. So, it’s okay,” Micha shrugged.

                       However, her cell phone suddenly started to vibrate. Micha took it out from the front pocket of her backpack and saw that the caller identification was Youngjae. “Why is he calling me? Isn’t he in class?” Micha looked around the classroom and failed to see the sight of neither Youngjae nor Daehyun. “Where are you?” Micha asked as soon as she answered the call.

                       “Hey, Micha,” Daehyun said on the other line instead of Youngjae.

                       “Where are you?” Micha hissed.

                       “Outside the staff room,” Daehyun casually answered.

                       “What?” Micha was bewildered.

                       Yongguk who was previously in a conversation with Jongup and Himchan had moved to Micha since she did not look good while talking on the phone. “What happened?” Himchan mouthed at Zelo but the youngest member of BAP just shrugged in return.

                       “Give me the phone!” Youngjae scolded Daehyun on the other line as Micha heard a few crackling sound before Youngjae’s voice boomed into Micha’s ears saying, “He is the owner of this school.”

                       Utterly perplex, Micha’s brow were knitted together as she questioned, “What?”

                       “Let’s meet up at the rooftop,” Daehyun suggested as Youngjae grunted at him.

                       “Okay, we’ll be there in a second,” Micha agreed and hung up.

                       Jongup, Himchan, Yongguk and Zelo followed Micha out of the class with a curious look on their faces. “What’s going on Micha? Where are we going?” Jongup suddenly tapped Micha’s shoulder, demanding for an anwer.

                       “Youngjae found some info about the Dongman, dude,” Micha sighed. The boys’ mouth shaped into an ‘O’ as Micha continued on, “We’re meeting him at the rooftop to talk about it in more detail.”

                       The 5 of them walked along the hallway which would later direct them straight to the stairs that leads them to the rooftop. “Micha, Micha,” Zelo hopped around, “Can we go out and play later? It’s been a while since we did that.”

                       Micha rubbed her chin, “But, we need to plan for the party.”

                       “Come on,” Jongup whined, “Just for an hour, please?”

                       Himchan nodded, “Yeah, we should go to calm down our nerves before we crash into that party. Micha, it’s our first time carrying out a mission as an official member of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan,” he tried to reason out while Micha scrunched her nose.

                       “Guys, don’t bug Micha,” Yongguk said protectively, putting his arm over Micha’s shoulder as if he was proclaiming Micha as his property. “The party is critical alright? We need to be serious about it,” Yongguk stated while the other boys puckered their lips in disappointment.

                       Smiling, Micha butted in, “We’ll go to the park nearby after school but only for an hour.”

                       “Really?” Jongup and Zelo shrieked.

                       “Yes!” Himchan high-fived with Jongup.

                       Yongguk shook his head and took in a lungful of air. His friends could be childish at times that he could not believe that they were high school students. “Guys, last one to reach the roof would have to pay for lunch tomorrow. How’s that?” Yongguk smirked as he was suggesting his friends for a friendly race to the rooftop.

                       “Deal!” Jongup optimistically agreed.

                       “I’m going to win it!” Zelo rubbed his hand together.

                       “You’ll regret this dude,” Himchan said arrogantly.

                       “Stop being delusional Himchan,” Yongguk uttered, “We’ll see once we start the race.”

                       Micha who was puzzled by the sudden suggestion got ready to participate in the race too. They stood in one straight line, ready to start the race. “On the count of three, we’ll start alright? No cheating,” Yongguk pointed specifically at Himchan.

                       “1,” Yongguk began the count, “2,” the friends were ready to start the race, “3!” the leader of the BAP finally hollered as they began to run. Micha was starting to run when she suddenly felt someone pulling her wrist causing her to come to a stop as she watched her friends ran. “You, Kwon Micha, stay with me,” Yongguk winked.

                       “What?” Micha looked at her boyfriend, clearly confused.

                       “Let’s walk, together,” Yongguk gave one of his smiles which flashed his gums while he had his arm strongly wrapped around Micha’s shoulder, “I wanted them to go away and leave us alone for a while,” he said more and kissed Micha on the forehead.

                       Happy, Micha leaned on Yongguk’s shoulder and said, “You’re so unpredictable at times.”

                       With a proud tone, Yongguk replied, “I am Bang Yongguk.” Micha rolled her eyes and pinched Yongguk’s nose while scowling. “How about we ditch them when we go to the park later?” Yongguk suggested.

                       “Ditch them and go where?” Micha asked.

                       Yongguk scrunched his nose and put on his thinking face, “Ice-cream?” he finally stated.

                       Her face brightened and she nodded, “Deal!”

                       “It’s a date then,” Yongguk grinned.

                       The couple made their way to the rooftop while chuckling and holding hands. They were talking lively when suddenly they heard a snicker from a familiar voice. “You ! You lie to us!” Himchan roared at Yongguk and tackled him. “You just want some alone time with your girl,” Himchan whined while pulling Yongguk’s cheeks.

                       “Get off me weirdo,” Yongguk pushed Himchan away and followed Micha.

                       Meanwhile, Micha was making her way towards Daehyun and Youngjae as they had news to tell her. “Guys, tell me now,” she instructed and took a sit in between them. “Shoot it, now,” she said again.

                       “Okay, so, here’s the deal,” Youngjae crossed his legs, “Apparently, this Kim Dongman dude, he owns this school. This is serious because we found out about this after going through some folders inside the principal’s office,” he stated in a more panicky tone, “Not only that…” his words trailed off and diverted his gaze on Daehyun making the others curious.

                       Jongup grew frustrated and yelled, “What is it?”

                       Daehyun took the chance to say, “Kim Dongman has sons.”

                       “So?” Zelo jammed his hand into his pocket.

                       “Kim Dongjun and Kim Daehan are his son,” Daehyun said more.

                       This time all of them except for Daehyun and Youngjae shouted, “What?!”

                       “Yes,” Youngjae nodded. “This is serious ,” he restated his previous comment.

                       “Listen,” Micha grabbed her friends’ attention by clapping her hands and when she managed to, she continued, “At the party, I know it’s going to be ing risky and we don’t know who’s going to be there that night. I’m sure Dongjun and Daehan won’t be there because they have to lay low due to their father’s name.” She stared at each of them and uttered in a whisper that was loud enough for them to hear, “It’s going to be dangerous and one hell of a party that night, so, be prepared.”

***

                       For almost the hundredths time, Micha groaned while trying to put on the eyeliner properly but her hand seemed to be disobeying her instructions. It was as if it had a mind of its own, causing Micha to make a smear on her eyelid. “This is never-ending,” she huffed, “ this ,” she muttered and tossed the eyeliner away somewhere on the table but after a while, she trudged back to take the eyeliner.

                       The day of the huge party had finally come and Micha was getting ready in her bedroom. She straightened the simple black dress which was hugging her figure perfectly and let her hair down effortlessly. Not wanting to put on heavy make-ups, Micha simply dabbed on some lip-gloss and ensured her eyeliner was still smudge-free. “Decent enough,” she shrugged as she looked at her reflection on the mirror.

                       Her eyes caught the clock on the wall and she gasped at how time could past by so fast, “It’s all because of that damn eyeliner,” she blamed the innocent non-living thing while slipping in her high-heels and draped the trench-coat she would put later on over her arm.

                       “Micha! Are you done?” Zico hollered from the living room.

                       “This is the longest,” Jiyong muttered.

                       “Longest?” Zelo asked.

                       “Yeah, the longest time she took to dress up. It’s usually 5 minutes only,” Jiyong replied.

                       However, the people who were chatting lively in the living room quietened down when they heard the sound of high heels clicking on the floor as their eyes widened at the rare sight of their leader. “Micha,” Hoya exclaimed, unable to say a word after calling her.

                       “You look so beautiful!” Joon gasped.

                       Micha stuck out her tongue, “Whatever oppa,” she scowled, “You always say that.” Then, she slowly made her way towards Yongguk who were looking at her in daze. “So, how do I look?” she asked him finally.

                       With a smile, Yongguk replied, “Turn around,” and when Micha did as he had told her, he finally said, “You look beautiful as you have always been.” The two of them leaned forward and kissed but then, Jongup came in between the two lovers.

                       Jongup said, “Sorry Yongguk hyung, as much as I hate to break this lovely atmosphere, Micha is my partner for tonight.” Then, he faced towards Micha, holding out his arm, asking her to join him, “My lady?”

                       While giggling, Micha hooked her arm around Jongup’s arm while saying, “Let’s go.”

                       “Hey, hey, she’s still my girl,” Yongguk warned, “Take good care of her.”

                       “No worries hyung,” Jongup grinned and winked.

 

                       They dismissed into 3 groups. Dongwoo would be the driver to bring Micha and Jongup to the party meanwhile Yongguk and the rest of the BAP members would be going to party in a van. Jiyong would be responsible in leading the rest of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan members who would be acting as snipers outside the headquarters of Lions Corporation. They would be in different buildings, targeting the Lions Corporation’s headquarters from east, west, south and also north as a safety precaution.

                       “Do you have everything?” Dongwoo asked as he was driving.

                       “I hope so,” Micha replied.

                       Meanwhile, Jongup was holding onto his seatbelt for dear life as he was totally speechless by Dongwoo’s driving skills. It was horrible. They were skidding, the car was making screeching sounds whenever Dongwoo makes an illegal U-turn and Jongup was officially scared. “Mi-Mi-Micha, does he have the license to drive?” Jongup stuttered.

                       “Of course he does,” Micha giggled and straightened Jongup’s tie.

                       “I think we’re going to die even before we reach the party,” Jongup shivered.

                       “Don’t be silly, oppa,” Micha smiled. “Are the rest of you alright on the other side?” she asked her other members through the earpiece which was the device that they were using to communicate with each other.

                       “Clear.”

                       “Awesome.”

                       “Alright.”

                       She could hear different kinds of answer from her clan members and nodded satisfyingly.

 

                       Less than half an hour, Dongwoo was already cruising near the Lions Corporation’s building where the party was held. He dropped Jongup and Micha at the entrance while saying, “We’re here for you, baby boss.” Dongwoo saluted cutely at the female leader as she just winked in return. 

                       Two guards greeted Micha who had her arms hooked around Jongup naturally. The huge doors leading them to the ballroom magnificently opened, revealing the crowd inside. Some were slow dancing in the middle of the room, talking over a glass of wine while the others were at their respective tables talking either about the politics or business. “What should we do now?” Jongup looked around the place in awe.

                Micha stayed silent for a while. Her eyes scanning around the place, to make sure the BAP members who were assigned to be inside the ballroom had already arrived. When she saw the sight of Yongguk working as the bartender, Himchan and Zelo as the waiters, Micha sighed in relief then tugged Jongup’s arm. “Let’s go dance,” she smirked at pulled the male to the centre.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

I know, this time, I'm very late with the update. I apologize for that. There are too much drama going on and school is being an right now, so please forgive me... I thought I wanted this chapter to be about the party but then it may look rush or whatsoever so, I settled that the rest of the party would be on the next chapter. Hihi... There will be some dramas, look out! Comments are loved!