The Unexpected

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

“Smash it! Smash it! Smash it!” the boys in Micha’s class chanted.

                Micha stayed seated at her place with L.Joe, Youngjae and Yongguk by her side. “Are they seriously going to do this?”Micha crossed her arms.

                “Well, Zelo and Jongup looks hyper about it,” Youngjae stated.

                “They are always hyper,” Micha rolled her eyes.

                “True,” Youngjae pointed at Micha and nodded.

                “Where the hell did they even get the watermelon from?” Yongguk asked.

                “From that discipline teacher who’s trying to kick us out of school,” L.Joe smirked.

                “Why can’t they just cut it normally?” Micha creased her forehead, looking puzzled. She watched her classmates circled around that one particular watermelon while chanting some weird songs. “And, what is that song? It sounds so weird!” she exclaimed.

                L.Joe chuckled and buried his chin into his palm. He looked at Micha and said, “Don’t you think smashing the watermelon would be more fun than cutting it normally?”

                The female nodded in agreement and answered, “Maybe.”

                Then, L.Joe turned his focus to Micha and asked, “Is your ankle okay?”

                “It’s healing and I can feel less pain now,” she smiled and patted her ankle.

                Suddenly, she heard, “Yeah!” The classmates roared in victory as they had succeeded in smashing the watermelon into pieces with a huge hammer and the person who was honoured to destruct the innocent watermelon was none other than Pyo Jihoon or also known as P.O. As soon as the watermelon was smashed, the boys gulped it down like beasts, not caring if a teacher would walk in and beat them to death.

                P.O jogged towards Micha and said, “Open your mouth Micha. I got some for you.”

                Giddily, Micha opened and the taste of the sweet watermelon spreads in blissfully. “God, that’s so nice and sweet,” she munched on the piece of watermelon. “Maybe it’s sweeter because you smashed it,” Micha pointed out.

                “See, it’s worth smashing for,” P.O stated proudly.

                Micha stood up from her seat and started to trudge out of the classroom. “Where are you going?” Yongguk asked before Micha left.

                “Toilet,” she said and went out.

                “Where is she going?” Youngjae nudged Yongguk.

                “She said she’s going to the toilet,” Yongguk replied.

                “Are you sure? The last time she said that, she was at L.Joe’s ramen shop,” Youngjae rubbed his chin in doubt.

 L.Joe chuckled and said, “I don’t think she’ll be at my shop right now.”

Leisurely, Micha walked down the hall and followed the familiar route to go to the toilet. She saw Dongjun hanging out at the end of the hall with the rest of his gang members. Micha decided to ignore him and continued on her intention of going to the toilet. “Kwon Micha,” Dongjun’s voice was heard, he was a few metres away from her but she just continued on to walk. “Yah, I was talking to you,” Dongjun stood in her way.

“What do you want Dongjun?” Micha glared at the male in front of her.

“You should be calling me ‘oppa’ because I’m older than you,” Dongjun said.

“Oppa, my !” Micha hissed at him. She was about to walk away when Dongjun grabbed onto her wrist. Micha shrugged off from his grip and barked, “Don’t touch me, seed brain!” She punched him on the stomach and shoved him aside. “Don’t play around with me or you’ll die in agony,” Micha flicked Dongjun’s forehead.

Again, Micha her heels and walked away but Dongjun pulled her leg causing her to stumble downwards, slamming her body to the floor. She groaned in pain as her previous injury reopened and her ankle started throbbing. “,” she mumbled and held onto her ankle.

“I know you hurt your ankle,” Dongjun clucked his tongue.

“ off,” Micha snarled.

“Since you’re hurt, this will be easier. I can enjoy you, all to myself,” Dongjun smirked.

“You sick bastard. Get the hell away from me!” Micha started to slide backwards.

Meanwhile, Yongguk was in the classroom, staring at his classmates who appeared as if they have been possessed by some crazy monkey spirits. ‘Where’s Micha?’ a thought popped up in his mind as he looked around the classroom, searching for the female. “What’s up?” Daehyun came to sit beside him, sweating profusely.

“Nothing,” Yongguk shook his head. “I’ll head out for a while,” he informed.

“Alright,” Daehyun shrugged and watched Yongguk walked out of the classroom.

Yongguk walked around the school in search of Micha. “Where is she?” he spoke out loud while roaming around the place. He went to the third floor and no one was there. When he went to the second floor, there was still no one there. “She said she’s going to the toilet,” he said to himself. Then, he set off to the route to the toilet on the first floor, he looked around closely.

Opening and closing all the doors he could find. Knocking aimlessly on the doors which were locked and when he closed the door of one of the classes, he felt a sudden feeling of uneasiness in his stomach. “Yah, Kwon Micha!” he started to call out for the female and quickened his steps. “Yah! Where are you?!” he shouted again.

He walked aimlessly along the hall. It was quiet since the floor in this building was not used. Yongguk walked past empty classes, Micha was nowhere to be seen and he started to get panicked. He stopped his steps and turned around frantically. That was when he saw the sight that had almost made him collapsed on the spot. Down the hall, at the corner of the place, he saw Dongjun pinning Micha down on the floor. She was struggling to get him off of her but clearly, she was in pain.

“Micha,” his breath hitched as his legs started to run towards Micha unconsciously. “YAH!” he yelled. His scream echoed through the empty hall, causing Dongjun to stop his activity abruptly. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” he grabbed Dongjun by the collar and slammed him to the wall.

“Tasting her, why? Is she your girl?” Dongjun raised his brow.

“Yes, she’s mine! So if I ever see you bothering her again, I’ll dig out your eyeballs and stick it into your ! You got me!” Yongguk banged Dongjun on the wall again and again until Dongjun went weak as he slid down against the wall like a wilted plant.

The image of Dongjun harassing Micha; sniffling her neck while she struggles in his embrace added fuel to Yongguk’s burning heart. He forced Dongjun to stand up by dragging him by the collar and then he started to punch Dongjun without stopping. The only thought that was surrounding his mind at that time was to kill Dongjun since he had threatened Micha’s safety.

On the other hand, Micha realized that Yongguk was still hitting Dongjun. He was kicking Dongjun mercilessly and she could see that if he continues on with it, Dongjun would surely die. She stood up wobbly and limped to Yongguk’s side. “Oppa, stop, I’m alright,” Micha said but Yongguk was still kicking Dongjun, so, Micha held Yongguk’s hand and reiterated, “Oppa, stop, I’m alright.”

Yongguk finally came back to his senses and before he left, Yongguk kicked Dongjun in the gut for the last time. “Let’s go to the roof,” he told Micha and grabbed her hand. The two of them walked to the rooftop silently, hand-in-hand.

At the rooftop, Micha sat a corner quietly as she watched Yongguk talking on the phone with Himchan, telling Himchan that he was going to skip class with Micha. After a while, he finally stuffed his cell phone back into his pocket. “Do you need anything?” Yongguk asked and sat beside Micha on the floor.

“I’m fine,” Micha replied and rubbed her arm.

Swiftly, Yongguk took off his jacket and put it around Micha to ensure that she was warm. “You’ll catch a cold,” Micha turned to look at Yongguk.

“No, keep it on. You need it,” Yongguk straightened his jacket on Micha.

Micha had no strength left in her, so, she kept quiet and dropped the subject. She cuddled in Yongguk’s jacket and sighed out loud. Micha knew that Yongguk had millions of questions to ask her at that moment and she knew that he was keeping it to himself for now. She was more than grateful for his effort and felt comforted to have him by her side. “Thank you,” Micha interrupted Yongguk’s thought.

She continued on, “I owe you a lot. You’ve been helping me numerous of times. I don’t know what else to say other than thank you.”

Yongguk looked at Micha and smiled warmly. He said, “Your thank you is enough for me.”

Then, Micha did the unexpected. She turned towards Yongguk, moved forward and kissed Yongguk right on his cheek. “I-I-I wa-wa-wanted to- you-I,” she stuttered and lowered her head in embarrassment while Yongguk grinned at her, flashing his gums, flaunting off his adorable features.

“Maybe, a thank you is not enough,” Yongguk said as his hand crept to the back of her neck.

“What?” Micha was asking but her eyes widened when Yongguk’s lips came in contact with her lips.  “Op-,” she gasped when Yongguk broke the kiss for a while but her words were instantly cut short when Yongguk leaned into her, crashing their lips together again.

Micha’s mind went blank. She could not register what was occurring at that moment as her mind was unable to function due to the sudden kiss. Her world was spinning, her heart was racing and her whole body was sweating. She did not know what to do other than kissing Yongguk back. The heat crawled onto her cheeks as Yongguk her lower lips, demanding for an entrance. Hesitantly, Micha parted her lips slightly and Yongguk took the opportunity to attack instantly, exploring every inch of her cavern.

Every flick of his tongue on hers sent a ripple of shivers throughout her body making Micha give in to Yongguk helplessly. She wrapped her hand around Yongguk’s neck as he pulled her closer towards him by securing his arms around her waist. Yongguk kissed her deeply, embracing her as much as he could; wanting to erase Dongjun’s scent that was lingering on her. Soon, Micha’s hands were entangled in Yongguk’s hair as Yongguk’s hands were rubbing Micha’s back powerlessly.

The two leaders were in total bliss, trying to dominate the kiss and wanting to take control but eventually, they were running out of oxygen and had to break of the heated kiss. Yongguk stared Micha in the eye as they were panting. Micha who had realized that they had kissed, she broke off the eye contact and her eyes roamed around the place frantically, avoiding Yongguk’s gaze while her cheeks burned. Yongguk grinned at Micha’s cute reaction and ruffled her hair as she flinched in shock.

Casually, Yongguk said, “I called your house and told Joon hyung that you were coming home because you’re not feeling well.”

“Oh… Umm, re-really?” Micha bit her lips when she heard herself stammering badly.

“Let’s go. I’ll walk you home,” Yongguk added.

“Huh? What? Why?” Micha panicked.

“You can’t walk home alone. You hurt your ankle again,” Yongguk replied calmly.

“What?” Micha was still clueless.

“Come on,” Yongguk grabbed her hands and they started to walk home.

“But-but-,” Micha began to say but later on decided to just follow Yongguk’s lead.

 

On the same day, later at night, Micha was lying down on her bed, staring at the ceiling while the scene of her and Yongguk kissing kept on replaying in her mind. Unconsciously, her hand crept up to her lips as she touched it and said, “I got kissed by Bang Yongguk.” Micha started to smile goofily when she suddenly sat right up and shrieked. “Do I like him?!” she gasped and ruffled her hair vigorously. “Do I?” she asked herself again and then buried her face in her pillow while groaning.

TOP and Daesung were standing at the door, staring at Micha in confusion. “Hyung, should we go in and tell her about the schedule tomorrow?” Daesung turned towards TOP asking for his thoughts.

“Maybe… We should just do that tomorrow,” TOP scratched the back of his neck.

“Good idea, now, let’s go before she sees us,” Daesung nodded and went away first.

Meanwhile, Yongguk was also in his room and was trying hard to sleep but his eyes were wide opened. He was sitting at the edge of his bed while staring at the wall with his mouth parted widely as his mind was still thinking about the kiss. He shook his head and collapsed on his pillow attempting to sleep again but as soon as he shut his eyes the image of Micha’s full lips would appear before him.

Frustratingly, he took the pillow and wrapped it around his head but it was not working since the kissing scene was playing in his mind. Then, he took his pillow and tried to sleep on the floor but he was still wide awake, thinking about the kiss, so, again he moved and tried to sleep at the corner of the room. “Stop thinking!” Yongguk scolded himself when he had moved for a millionth time to different corners in the room.

The last choice was to sleep at the edge of the bed which was the only position he did not try but to his disappointment it was not working too. His eyes were wide opened and his mind was roaming around uncontrollably. Yongguk could not take it anymore, so, he stood up and called, “Kim Himchan! I need to talk to you!” He had no other choice but to consult his housemate, Himchan.

“Yah! Himchan-ahh, wake up!” he started to kick Himchan as soon as he intruded Himchan’s room. “Kim Himchan! Wake up! I need to talk to you!” he shouted again and finally Himchan stirred in his sleep.

With his eyes half-closed, Himchan scolded, “Its 3 o’clock in the ing morning!”

“Your point?” Yongguk held on his pillow with one hand.

“Can’t we talk about it tomorrow?” Himchan croaked.

“If I can talk about it tomorrow, I wouldn’t be here,” Yongguk sighed.

“Aish! You’re worse than Junhong!” Himchan yelled and got up from his bed nonetheless.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so chapter 26 is up faster than usual! LOL>< That's because I realized that I've only updated twice for this week and thank god, I was full of ideas yesterday^^ Hihi... So, Yongguk kissed Micha *squeals* Keke~ Look out for the next chappie and I hope this chapter was not a dissapointment;D Byes!