List

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

“No!” Yongguk huffed, hands crossed clearly sulking.

                “Please, oppa,” Micha begged.

                It was a usual Wednesday morning. Micha was already in her school uniform and was more than ready to head out to go to school but Yongguk came running to the mansion alone after receiving a call from P.O saying that Micha had decided to go to school after being released from the hospital for only after a couple of days.

                “You haven’t fully recovered yet,” Yongguk whined.

                “Did P.O oppa called you?” Micha glared at Yongguk.

                “Yes, he did and he did the right thing,” Yongguk stated.

                Micha rolled her eyes and started to walk out of the mansion with Yongguk behind her. “Hey, hey, little miss. Where do you think you’re going?” Yongguk pestering kicked in again as Micha groaned.

                “Oppa!” she half-shouted.

                “Yes?” Yongguk batted his lashes.

                “Just let me go to school,” Micha begged.

                Yongguk drew in a long breath and puffed up his cheeks, “Okay, but stay by my side.”

                Excited, Micha clapped and wrapped her hands around Yongguk’s arms while saying, “You’re the best! Now, let’s go to school because I want to see Jessica with my own eyes and let her have a test of her own ing medicine!” She optimistically pumped her fist up in the air but she stopped instantly when she saw Yongguk looking at her in disapproval, so, she stated, “Okay, okay, I’ll stay by your side,” Micha grinned.

                At school, all of the members of BAP were in class except for Yongguk. Himchan was growling, Zelo was cracking his knuckles, Daehyun had on his cold-looking face, Jongup was ready to fight meanwhile Youngjae was glaring at the enemy in front of them. “Boys,” Daehan started to say but Himchan shut him up by putting his hand in front of his face.

                “Dude, just shut your bloody mouth and get out of our sight,” Himchan hissed.

                “I’m just trying to make friends,” Daehan smirked, voice filled with scorn.

                “You’re a ing eyesore,” Youngjae spat.

                Suddenly, Micha and Yongguk appeared in the class as their classmates started to greet Micha in contentment. “What’s going on here?” she asked and approached the members of BAP who were confronting with Daehan and his acolytes.

                “Well, well,” Daehan started circling around Micha with a snicker, “So, you’re the owner of that pathetic seat that they were protecting? All along, I’ve been wondering who the hell was sitting there and I found out that it’s just some ?” Daehan tauntingly moved towards Micha.

                Yongguk was about to attack Daehan but Micha halted him by putting her hand on his chest. “No,” Micha mouthed at her boyfriend and then turned back to look at Daehan. “How about you stay obedient like any other loyal dog and go back to your seat?” Micha spat as her classmates were now less shocked by her choice of words since they were convinced that she was completely influenced by their gangster attitude.

                “Feisty,” Daehan hissed.

                “Get the hell out of my sight,” Micha growled, “My body ing aches because some had happened to me, so, stop getting on my nerves if you want to continue on breathing for the next few seconds,” she glared at Daehan and bumped into his shoulder purposely while making her way to her seat.

                Daehan just smiled. He watched Micha took a sit and clucked his tongue.

                “Micha, are you alright?” Zelo quickly asked.

                “I’ll be fine,” Micha muttered.

                “Why are you in school? You’re supposed to be recovering,” L.Joe turned around whispered.

                However, Micha did not reply as her eyes were glued at the figure that just made an entrance. Her heels clicked on the floor and the class quietened down. Daehan gave Micha a smirk before he went off to his own desk at the end of the class near the backdoor. “Brainless dude,” Micha spat while sitting down and when she looked back at Jessica who was now standing at the front of the class, she stated, “.”

                Zelo patted Micha’s hand and whispered, “Don’t do anything reckless.”

                “Alright,” she muttered.

                The class started with Jessica handing out a few sheets of paper to the students asking them to take down the important notes for the day but as soon as Jessica reached Micha’s desk, she blenched a little without her own knowing. That had happened because Micha was glaring at her with eyes filled with wrath. No one could get away after messing with Micha. No one can and Jessica was not excluded.

                It did not end there. Micha continued on staring at Jessica throughout the lesson, not hearing any of the things Jessica was teaching but was only looking. Invisible fires were surrounding Micha as Jessica could not even put up her head to look at the furious looking leader. “Micha,” Youngjae whispered from the back.

                No answer. Micha had put her focus solely on Jessica.

                “Micha, stop staring at her,” Zelo nudged at her but Micha was immobile.

                How dare Jessica do such things to her? Harassing her mind, threatening her family and making them worried when she was injured severely, it was unforgivable. Micha may have killed her little brother but that does not give Jessica the right to meddle in her life. ‘She should pay,’ Micha growled mentally, holding the pencil in her hand as if it was a knife.

                Jessica’s eyes dilated for a while when she saw the pencil in Micha’s right hand broke into pieces. She knew that she was in grave danger but Jessica held firm on her principle. Her little brother came to mind as Jessica gripped the book and continued on teaching, trying to avoid Micha’s stare even though it was unavoidable.

                Meanwhile the members of BAP could not even do a single thing. Micha was scary and the dangerous aura was also sensed by the other classmates who were shifting in their seats uncomfortably. “What’s up with Micha?” Changjo leaned towards L.Joe to ask him.

                “Nothing,” L.Joe lied and looked at Zelo, signalling the younger male to take an action but Zelo was helpless too; he had no power to do anything and was only able to look at Micha nervously.

                “So, that wraps up the lesson for today,” Jessica closed her book, “If you have any questions about the topic that I’ve just introduced, please put up your hands or come and see me in the staff room later on.” She looked around the class for a few minutes, waiting to see if any of her students would ask her any questions but as usual, the class was quiet and non-responsive when it comes to studying.

                When she was about to turn to her bag and start packing her things, she saw from the corner of her eyes that someone had raised their hand, straight in the air- it was Micha. Jessica bit her lips and said almost shakily, “Yes, Kwon Micha?”

                On the other hand, the members of BAP were looking at Micha in sheer panic and her other classmates watched in interest while Micha stood up and made her way towards Jessica. Micha took her own sweet time, taunting Jessica by dragging her feet along the floor producing heavy footsteps making Jessica flinch each time her ears caught the noise.

                “What is she thinking?” Daehyun’s mouth gaped opened as Micha was standing only a few feet away from Jessica.

                “Oh god,” Youngjae’s breathe was caught at the back of his throat.

                The atmosphere was too tensed and they could not tolerate it any longer. If they were to leave Micha alone, she would probably slice Jessica to million pieces after what Jessica had done to her on the previous night at the abandoned warehouse. Himchan was about to stand up to stop Micha from risking her own life any further but Yongguk caught his wrist, forcing him to sit back on his chair. “What?” Himchan hissed at Yongguk.

                “Micha will never hurt Jessica,” Yongguk calmly stated.

                “How can you be so sure? Look at her, she’s burning!” Himchan shrieked.

                “Hyung, maybe we should do something,” Jongup suggested.

                “She won’t do anything, just trust me on this,” Yongguk stubbornly protested.

                With an indifferent look on her face, Micha suddenly smirked at Jessica. “What? You’re scared now since you’ve crossed into the devil’s den?” Micha raised her brow at Jessica making sure to keep her voice low to avoid her classmate from hearing their conversation.

                “You survived,” Jessica dryly replied.

                “Disappointed?” Micha went closer to Jessica threateningly but Jessica did not give a reply and just looked away. “I know that you’re just a puppet designed to weaken me and the real master is still in hide. Whoever that motherer is, tell him that I will find him. So, if he wants to continue on living…” Micha paused for a while.

                Then she continued on in a more deadly tone, “He has to stop whatever his evil plan is and if he still wants to continue with it, make sure he knows how to hide because I’m a great seeker.” Jessica’s lips went dry as she just ignored Micha’s statement the best she could.

                “So can I?” Micha suddenly turned back into a normal high school girl.

                “What do you mean?” Jessica’s eyes bulged out slightly.

                “To the toilet,” Micha lied while batting her lashes innocently.

                “Su-sure,” Jessica nodded and watched Micha left the class.

                Yoseob who was one of Micha’s classmates turned around to Yongguk and said, “I thought Micha was trying to pick a fight with the teacher since she was whispering for a long time with Jessica ssaem. I’m glad that she was just asking her to go to the toilet.”

                Yongguk just laughed nervously while saying, “No way Micha could fight,” and Yoseob nodded in agreement but Yongguk knew, Micha was actually threatening Jessica by the scary look on her face. “Aish… She can be so scary at times,” Yongguk told himself while shaking his head.

 

                “I thought you were going to kill her!” Daehyun exclaimed.

                The 7 of them had just got home from school and were lazing around in the living room of Micha’s mansion. A few of them were sprawled on the floor while the other stayed seated on the couches, lying on their stomachs. “I won’t kill her that easily,” Micha smiled, “I’ll make sure she suffers and then kill her off.”

                Youngjae shivered while Yongguk shook his head.

                 “What are you going to do to her anyway?” Zelo asked.

                “Good question, Junhong,” Micha patted Zelo’s head and then clasped her hand together as if she was giving an acceptance speech. “From today onwards, we have to watch each and every move that Jessica makes. We need to find out who’s behind all this plan and we have to stop him before anything can get any worse,” she stated while looking around at her friends.

                “Should we keep an eye on Daehan too?” Jongup raised his hand.

                “Maybe we should, Micha,” Himchan rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

                “What are you thinking, oppa?” Micha turned to Himchan.

                “Daehan looks rather fishy,” Himchan stated.

                Yongguk sighed and could not help but nod in agreement. “I think it’s wise if we watch all of Micha’s enemies and we should expect the unexpected,” he said.

                “Yes, you should,” a familiar voice suddenly interrupted their discussion. When Micha turned around to look at the person who had just came into the room, it was none other than her right-hand person, TOP. Just a few feet away behind him, Daesung was trailing along with a bright smile plastered on his face. “Hey,” TOP flashed a small smile.

                “Oppa,” Micha waved. “Do you have something to tell?” she asked.

                TOP nodded and took a seat across Micha while Daesung sat beside Daehyun on the couch. “Remember that day when went on a stakeout?” the right-hand person suddenly asked while Micha just nodded in reply, so, TOP continued on, “After gathering the little bits of information, we found something interesting on the day when your parents were killed.”

                There was a long silence before Micha said, “Go on.”

                It was Daesung’s turn to speak up, “I called some people in Japan and according to them your parents were on their way to see a man named Kim Dongman for lunch.” Micha’s ears were perked up as she listened to Daesung attentively. “On their way there, your parents were killed right?”

                “Yes, so?” Micha grew impatient.

                “No one knew that your parents were going to meet up with Kim Dongman except for your 4 people,” Daesung lowered his tone, “One, your mother,” he showed his index finger, “The second person would be your father and the third one is Dongwoo’s uncle who was the driver.”

                “Then, who’s the fourth person?” Daehyun questioned.

                With a smirk, Daesung answered, “The fourth would be Kim Dongman.”

                Puzzled, Micha leaned back and stared into space, blankly. “Who’s Kim Dongman?” Yongguk asked, his focus was now on Micha who seemed troubled by the new piece of information. “Is he one of your enemies?” he questioned further.

                “Kim Dongman,” Youngjae reiterated the name and then creased his forehead, “He sounds so familiar but who is he?”

                Micha who was previously deep in thinking suddenly stood up and ran out of the living room. She hurriedly went to her office room and took a few files from the top shelf then ran back downstairs into the living room while her friends stared at her in bewilderment. Micha laid out the documents on the table and started to flip through the endless papers. “What’s going on?” Jiyong suddenly entered the living room along with P.O.

                “Kim Dongman,” Micha kept on repeating the name while flipping through the papers.

                “You told her already?” Jiyong looked at Daesung.

                “Yep,” Daesung stated innocently.

                “Got it!” Micha victoriously hollered while holding up a few documents.

                All eyes were on her. “What did you get?” P.O asked.

                “Kim Dongman!” Micha answered.

                “Eh?” Yongguk said.

                Then, they started to gather around Micha who was taking out a few more documents and profiles about the man named Kim Dongman. “Okay, so, Kim Dongman,” Micha began, “Actually, I know this man quite well. He’s the head of a corporation called the Lions. Dad and I have been investigating this man for some time but my dad has the rest of the information about Kim Dongman.”

                Jiyong flipped through the folders which Micha was passing around and said, “How is that I know nothing about this investigation?”

                “That’s because it’s a secret mission. Dad told me to keep quiet about it,” Micha replied.

                “It’s stated here that the Lions Corporation has a good relationship with your company, Micha. So, why is he attacking your clan? Money? Power?” Youngjae asked.

                Micha threw away the files to the side and emotionlessly said, “TOP oppa, did you find anything that relates Kim Dongman to Jessica?”

                TOP nodded and answered, “The people who are currently working with Jessica are mostly Dongman’s people. I suspect that the video was also Dongman’s work because I went back to the restaurant the other day, the workers had told me that someone had broken into their place to go into the room where they had kept the tapes from the surveillance cameras.”

                “Great,” Micha said with sarcasm and ruffled her hair.

                “So, what should we do now?” Zelo blinked.

                “Jongup oppa, we need to learn ballroom dancing,” Micha sighed.

                “Huh? What? Why?” Jongup looked puzzled as the rest as the members were.

                The young leader did not reply and went to her backpack to search for something. A few minutes later, she came back with two cards in her hand. “I got two invitation cards in my hand,” she started to swing it slowly in air and continued, “It’s a party and Kim Dongman is the host.”

                “Party?” Daehyun perked up.

                “Dance?” Jongup grinned.

                “Cool,” Zelo nodded.

                “But, there’s only 2 cards,” Himchan muttered.

                “I have a plan,” Micha tapped her cheeks.

                “What would you gain if you were to go to that party?” Daesung suddenly asked.

                What would she get? A question had popped in Micha’s mind as she was left speechless. She knew by going to that party, there would be clues such as getting to know Dongman’s affiliates. It was impossible to do everything all by himself. He must have a few people who were doing his dirty jobs. Suddenly, a realization came and hit Micha on the face. Her blurred mind was suddenly triggered and a memory of her father became vivid in her mind. “A list!” she snapped her finger.

                Her sudden uproar made the others flinched in shocked as Yongguk uttered, “What list?”

                “I remembered a few months before dad was attacked, he told me something about a list. It was usually kept in a computer in one of the rooms in the Lions Corporation’s headquarter. Dad said that it was the list of gangs who were involved in illegal gambling but he was unsure of it,” Micha’s eyes were sparkling in interest as she gave out the news.

                While deep in thinking, Jiyong had unconsciously said, “Getting out hands on the list should be a good start.” Then, he clasped his hand and said excitedly, “Who wants to go to a party?”

                “Let’s party,” Jongup wiggled his as Youngjae slapped it asking him to behave.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, yes, I'm still alive reader^__^ Are you happy that I've finally updated>< Gosh, I was suppose to update two days ago but I got a fever and my brain was clogged up with all the mucus and my runny nose... Okay, too much info that it's getting disgusting=.= Sorry about that...

So, what did you guys think about this chapter? I wanted to make it a bit longer since I updated this story like incredibly late and slow but I failed at making it long right? Sorry about that too...

Comments are deeply appreciated! I hope you had enjoyed reading this chapter and stay tune for the next as I would try to make it as awesome as I can!^^ Peace out ^^V