Murder

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

The clock had shown that it was already a quarter past 2 in the afternoon. Students had fled out of the school compounds either heading straight to their house to take a long nap or going to the mall with their cliques without their parents’ knowledge. This is supposed to be the daily life of a high school student but there would always be an exception. For this particular female student by the name Kwon Micha, she had never had the chance to go out with her friends to hang out at the mall and do all kinds of girlish things such as doing her nails or changing her hairstyle every week.

The reason behind her actions? It’s simple. She does not have the time to do such craps.

Kwon Micha was perfectly hiding behind the big wall as her eagle-like vision watched each and every movement that was made by the group of gangsters deep in the alley. There were almost 15 men in the alley including the one man who had claimed to be the leader. He had called himself, Kim Gunho. ‘Stupid name, stupid face, the perfect definition of an ,’ Micha thought to herself but continued on watching their movements. After a while of watching, she could finally see that those men were busy torturing a married couple who appeared to be in debt with the leader of the gang.

“I’ll give you two choices. Either you pay us back or you die in my hands today,” Micha heard Gunho threatens.

The couple looked at each other with horrified expressions. “Sir, we deeply apologize. We don’t have the money now. Please don’t kill us. We have three kids waiting for us at home. Please sir, save our life. I promise you that I will give you the money within this month,” the husband begged earnestly.

Gunho grunted and exchanged looks with one of his men. Then, it happened. It was so quick that Micha was only able to look at the scene with her eyes wide-opened. One of Gunho’s men had chopped off the husband’s head while the married couple were still on their knees begging for their lives to be spared. The wife watched in horror as husband bled to death. “No,” the wife wailed loudly as she cradled her husband’s corpse.

“Consider your debt had been paid,” Gunho smirked. He was about to scampered away from the scene when suddenly he was attacked from behind causing his whole body to tumble forward and gave the ground a good kiss. “What the ?!” he stood up and looked around, fuming. When he saw that it was a girl in a school uniform had attacked him, Gunho laughed and said, “It’s a girl?” The members of his gang laughed along with him as they looked pointed at Kwon Micha.

“Why? Never got your stinking kicked by a girl?” Micha asked innocently making Gunho growl and crack his knuckles. “Show me what you got old man,” she smirked and waited for Gunho to start the fight.

Instead of fighting one-on-one with Micha, Gunho had decided to be a coward and did not fight alone. His whole gang which were standing at the side at first came to the front to help out their leader. “Run, save your life,” Micha told the wife who looked at Micha with a flabbergasted look. “Lady, you better run, now,” she reiterated.

“Tha-Thank you,” the lady bowed and ran away.

The fight finally kicked off. Micha easily ducked away when one of the men tried to aim her and simultaneously, she sent a flying kick to the other 5 men who tried to ambush her from behind. Then, she sent a few punches of her own causing the man to stumble backwards and slumped against the wall. As she was absorbed in her own fighting world, Gunho had taken the opportunity to take a baseball bat from the car and walked towards Micha with a very angry look.

Unaware of Gunho’s dirty tricks, Micha effortlessly used her fighting skills to clear this huge mess. Finally, Gunho was standing right behind Micha. He smiled haughtily and swung the bat with all his might but received a shock when Micha ducked down and tripped him. For the second time, Gunho had fallen flat on the ground. “Be a man and use your fist, damn it!” Micha barked at him and kicked him in the stomach.

For a split second, Micha let her guards down. She was too angry and was too focused on Gunho when two men had grabbed her by the hand. She was slammed down on the ground and was restrained by almost 5 men. “Don’t mess with me girl,” Gunho stood up and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth. He made his way towards Micha with a bat in his hand and asked, “Who are you?”

Micha just stared at him, refused to utter a single word. Gunho’s eyes trailed down to Micha’s name tag and a smirk instantly appeared on his face. “Kwon Micha? That’s your name? Cute name… but I’m sorry to say that your attitude doesn’t match your name.” Gunho rubbed his chin and circled Micha while saying, “Your name sounds familiar.”

“I’m nobody, just a high school with some fighting skills,” Micha spat.

Gunho reiterated, “Kwon Micha” several times and then his face lit up as if he had a remembered something. “Are you the Kwon Micha? Are you one of the possible head for the 5th generation of the Geomyasaeng clan? The Geomyasaeng clan, the most powerful clan ever known around the globe.”

There was no reply coming from Micha as her heart was racing at a high speed knowing that her real identity was close to revelation. She took a deep breath to calm herself and said through clenched teeth, “I am not that Kwon Micha. I’m just a normal high school student.” Gunho just chuckled amusingly and dragged the metal baseball bat on the ground producing screeching sounds in attempt to scare Micha.

“I don’t ing care who you are. Just let me finish what I was doing,” Gunho growled and swung his baseball bat again. This time it hit Micha. She lay on the ground with gritted teeth and clenched fist, unable to move due to the major blow she had received from the baseball bat. She did not even produce a single sound indicating she was in pain but continued on to lie down on the ground to palpitate the pain.

Kwon Micha, the head of the 5th generation of Geomyasaeng clan, the most powerful clan in the world as they have almost 800,000 members divided into more than 1000 clan or also known as sub-units. The members are scattered in different countries such as Japan, Korea, China, Russia and many more.

This makes her not a normal high school student and this is why she does not have the time to hang out with her friends. Geomyasaeng clan is different from the other gangsters because of their principle that is taking from the bad people and giving it to the good people what they deserve. They are exactly like the Robin Hood. They are respected by the other clans because they are able to preserve this belief from generation to generation.

Known for its vicious ways, some clans would step aside to let the Geomyasaeng past through their territory without a fight. Meanwhile, the strong bond between the members of the Geomyasaeng clan makes the clan more dominant and unbreakable.

While lying down on the ground, flashes of images ran past her mind. The faces of the 7 members that were staying under the same roof with her and also images of her two older brothers were playing in her head. ‘Get up Kwon Micha! Get up and show those es that you’re not just a ed up weakling!,’ she told herself mentally. “Is she dead?” Micha heard one of the men spoke.

When she was about to strain her muscles to stand up and fight to get her out of this mess, she heard the siren of the police car. “Yah! Spread out to east and west. We’ll meet at the usual!” Gunho roared his instructions to his underlings as they scrambled out of the scene leaving behind an injured Micha.

“, cops,” Micha muttered under her breath and forced herself to stand up properly. Like a reflex, she too fled from the scene too since she was not fond of the police too. “Damn, I got a hell lot of s to explain to those guys at home,” Micha grunted and limped back home.

***

After limping and hissing in pain for almost an hour, Micha had finally arrived home. When she first stepped into the compound of the mansion, she felt so relieved that she almost kissed the ground. “What the hell am I going to say to them?” she looked at her reflection on the window and she was in a terrible state. “Aish…” she muttered and lowered her head but end up hissing in pain.

For a few minutes, Micha debated whether to ring the bell or sneak in through the window. Suddenly, the door flung opened revealing Lee Gikwang who is a member of the Geomyasaeng clan and also the person in charge in cooking. His cute smile could make a girl swoon but when someone messes with him, it would surely turn into a bloody mess when he uses his great fighting skills.

“Welcome-” he was smiling but it soon fade away when he saw Micha’s state. “What happened?!” he exclaimed as he quickly took Micha’s arm and slung it around his shoulder.

“The usual…” Micha hissed in pain when Gikwang accidentally touched her wound.

“Sorry,” Gikwang said sympathetically but then shouted, “Yah! Guys! Micha is hurt! Our leader is hurt!” Almost automatically, footsteps resembling thunders were heard coming from all different directions. “Someone bring me the first-aid kit! Hurry up!” Gikwang shouted louder and led Micha to the living room. 

The first person who arrived at the living room was Lee Joon, also a member of Geomyasaeng clan and the person in charge of cleanliness. His handsome face and dorky attitudes were one of his many charms. He may be erted at times but his keen eyes never fail to detect his enemies’ moves making him one of the best fighters in the clan. “Who did this to you?! Tell me who it is, I’ll cut their stomach open and shove my into it!” Joon roared angrily.

“Dude, calm down and just bring over the first-aid kit,” Gikwang said while examining Micha’s wound. Joon sighed and walked into the kitchen to get the first-aid kit.

More steps were heard and soon two males by the name Hoya who is also known as Lee Howon and Bang Minsoo who goes by the name CAP entered the living room, fully equipped with weapons. “Micha, just give us your orders!” CAP said optimistically.

“We’ll hunt those people down and chop their heads off right away,” Hoya continued on.

Micha looked at Hoya and CAP with a soft smile on her face. She could never imagine the clan to be complete without the presence of those two male bodyguards who were in charge of safety and war strategies. “Oh god you guys. Shut up and sit down! Don’t freak out or even say a word anymore or I’ll make you regret for opening your mouths!” Micha commanded, smoothing the atmosphere.

When she saw the boys were more calmed and seemed as if they had a grip of their sanity again, Micha said, “I witnessed a murder today.” The calm atmosphere turned havoc again as the boys started to talk at the same time. “Guys! How many times must I remind you?! One person at a time! I’m having a massive ed up headache right now, so, don’t mess with me!” Micha barked.

Again, the atmosphere quieted down as Micha started to tell them what had happened in a more calming manner. Hoya crossed his arms and said, “Wait, you got into this fight because you wanted to spare the wife’s life?”

“Yes oppa,” Micha looked at him with a face that says, ‘Isn’t it obvious?’ Hoya just shrugged and shot her a, ‘Just asking. Don’t be mad,’ face. While watching Gikwang who was giving his all attention in treating her wounds, Micha started to tell the whole story and this time no one interrupted her talk as they perked up their ears, listening to their young leader. “Where are my brothers?” Micha asked as soon as she wrapped up her story. “Did you guys say anything about me being injured to any of my brothers?” she suddenly looked anxious.

Joon shook his head and said, “We didn’t even breathe a word about your condition to your brothers but Dongwoo just called and he said that your brothers are on their way home. I think they’ll arrive in seconds.”

On the other hand, CAP was deep in his thought with his hand rubbing his chin. “You said that the dude knew your name… that’s bad and you were in your school uniform… that’s worst. Your real identity might be exposed,” CAP said as his forehead was creased.

Sighing, Micha pouted as her shoulders slumped. She sunk into the couch and said her thanks to Gikwang for treating her wounds. “I saw that dude’s tattoo. A very familiar tattoo and I think they are from the Apocalypse clan,” Micha said and bit her lips anxiously. “I don’t know why but I feel restless for some reason,” she added and massaged her temple.

“You just witnessed a murder Micha. It’s normal to be restless,” Gikwang patted her head.

She was about to reply to Gikwang’s comment when suddenly she heard someone saying, “KWON MICHA!!! Your first older brother is here!”

“Your second older brother is here too!” said another voice.

“Your favourite driver, Jang Dongwoo is back too!”

As soon as her ears caught those voices, she sank deeper into the couch and groaned. “THE IS THIS?! What happened to our baby leader?!” roared the eldest sibling among the three meanwhile the second oldest brother went to Micha and started checking her wounds. “Who did this?!” the oldest brother who is known as Kwon Jiyong or G-Dragon.

“Kwon Micha, tell us now,” said the second oldest brother, Woo Jiho or also famous by the name of Zico. To ensure their family’s safety, Zico had changed his family’s name from Kwon to Woo. Since Jiyong is the eldest son, he could not change his surname meanwhile Micha was not able to change her name because she had been selected as the leader for the 5th generation of the Geomyasaeng clan. Therefore, Zico was selected.

All hell broke loose. The living room was in a mess. The boys including the two older brothers were busy talking to each other in a passionate manner about killing the person who had attacked Micha earlier. Hoya and CAP had pulled Jiyong to one side to talk about their new strategy if they were going to attack the Apocalypse clan. Micha looked at them and sighed. She does not even have a single intention of stopping them since this is a daily routine of theirs.

Micha was appointed to be the leader among the three siblings since she was born even though she was the youngest. It is a tactical strategy to confuse their rivals about the real leader of the clan and also a family tradition. Therefore, she had been trained well to fight and was highly influenced by the gangsters’ ways. “I love them but I hate them at the same time… Just bear with it Micha,” she smiled alone and watched Joon demonstrating a new martial arts move.

“What happened to you?” Dongwoo gasped and ran towards Micha. Jang Dongwoo, the brightest member in the mansion with a bright smile and a naïve face but once an opponent stands in front of him, his deadly kicks and scary gaze will ensure that the opponent will never make it out alive. He was selected as the driver and also in-charge of the doing the laundry but the members of the clan always had doubts whenever he was behind the wheels as they preferred Dongwoo doing the laundry.

“Long story,” Micha smiled weakly and then looked around. “Where’s Seunghyun oppa and Daesung oppa? I thought the meeting finished an hour ago,” she asked.

Dongwoo looked at his cell phone checking for the last text he had received and informed Micha, “TOP hyung had to head to the headquarters and Daesung hyung is coming over in an hour. He said he had to give you some contracts to sign.”

Once more, Micha went back into her own world. She thought about Choi Seunghyun or also known as TOP. A serious but caring person he is but sometimes, when his goofy sides come out, it never failed to cheer up Micha. Seunghyun was handpicked to be Micha’s right-hand person by Micha’s own father. Known to be a smart negotiator and the best shooter in the clan, Seunghyun’s words were always right and also can be trusted.

Kang Daesung. Another name popped into her mind. How can she live without that hyperactive maniac? He is Micha’s second right-hand person and the opposite of Seunghyun. His martial arts skills may be spectacular and his moves may be bigger than his small eyes, but his thoughts and ideas were always wrong and seemed ridiculous. Due to his wide range of friends and he could talk in several languages, he was elected as the second right-hand person by Micha’s father.

“!” Micha suddenly heard Jiyong said, pulling her back to reality.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Halo!!!

Yes, this is the first chapter for this story! Yey! There will be more dramas coming up but this chapter is more like of an introduction of the characters and the heroine's life. So, what did you guys think? Was it okay?