The Fallen Leaders

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

A big fight had erupted in one of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan’s area. Even the superior members who were living under the same roof as Micha had to come down to take part in this big fight since the rival clan challenged them. “This war is useless,” said Jiyong who was standing in front of the line with the other members standing behind him.

                “Useless?” the leader of the rival clan named Yoo Taekyong smirked, “Well, I heard that your leader had abandoned the clan because of the s that are happening to her and now you punks are just running around like some headless chickens.”

                “Our leader did not abandon us,” Zico growled and balled up his fist.

                “Really? Then, bring out your leader and ask her to fight,” the man answered back. 

                “You want to fight our leader?” Jiyong gave out a fearless chuckle but then turned back to serious and looked at Taekyong straight in the eyes, “Before you do that, how about you try to get through us first?”

                                “Let’s go!” Taekyong roared to s.

                The fight started immediately and it did not take long for it to change into a bloody battle. The rival clan was strong but their skills were still left unpolished. However, the mass of fights was not all that easy for the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan to take care of as their opponent had their own strength to tackle the fight. “Go to hell!” Joon roared while finishing off one of the rivals with a high kick right on the face.

                “This is for Micha!” Gikwang punched another man in the stomach with all his might.

                Meanwhile Hoya who was busy fighting with 3 other men did not realize that there was another man who was creeping behind him. Slowly, the man made his way towards Hoya, gripping on the gun in his hand tightly and aiming it straight on Hoya’s head. The thought of shooting Hoya on the head made the man smirked in satisfaction as he continued his moderate strides. As he was about to pull the trigger, someone had kicked his gun and caused it to fly a few metres away, “Aish!” he cursed.

                However, his cursing came to a halt when he saw that the leader of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan was standing right in front of him. “Why the are you pointing a damn gun in a fist fight? Didn’t your superior teach you anything useful?” Micha spat, eyes burning with anger as P.O and Amber stood behind her.

                “Micha!” Zico and Jiyong gasped.

                “Baby boss!” Dongwoo mirrored her older brother’s reaction.

                “Who challenged my clan?” Micha growled while looking around.

                There was only silence at first until a figure walked through the crowd with a bruised face. “Well, well, the dragon is finally here,” Taekyong snickered, “Your chick leader is here to save your pitiful asses,” he laughed more along with his own members but Micha just kept quiet. “Why are you so quiet? Cat got your tongue?” Taekyong chuckled.

                “You’re too noisy,” Micha messaged her temple and walked towards Taekyong. “We fight using our fist so just shut your damn mouth before I strangle you to death,” Micha gave her warning. Before Taekyong could open his mouth to laugh, Micha hit him hard on the neck and kicked him in the stomach swiftly as the male dropped on his knees before Micha. “I’ll make you kneel before me and put your stinking in hell,” Micha kicked him on the chest one last time and he collapsed.

                Micha watched Taekyong fell on the ground while s surrounded him to lend a hand. “Make way!” she screamed and quickly the crowd parted into two, leading her straight towards Taekyong. “This is my warning. If you touch my clan again, I won’t leave you breathing the next time I meet you,” she whispered in Taekyong’s ears and then left.

 

                In the meantime, TOP and Yongguk were at the school rooftop waiting for Jessica’s arrival. “Hyung-nim, do you think this will work?” Yongguk sighed and sat on the bench.

                TOP squeezed Yongguk’s shoulder and replied, “We’ll try our best and make sure it goes well.”

                “You wanted to see me?” Jessica appeared with her arms crossed and her facial expression clearly showing that she was displeased with the situation. “I don’t like to follow around people’s order so make it quick and don’t waste my time.” Yongguk’s face was serious. He went closer towards Jessica as she blenched a little by his sudden act. “What do you want?” Jessica sounded tensed.

                Yongguk took out his cell phone and showed Jessica the video where it showed that her little brother was the one who made the first move by pointing the gun at Zico. “What is this?” Jessica stated in a whisper as her gaze was fixed on the video.

                “Your little brother left Micha no other choice,” Yongguk began to say.

                “But she promised me that she would take care of my brother,” Jessica said through gritted teeth.

                “If you were in Micha’s shoes, would you save your brother from getting shot or would stand by the side and watch your brother getting shot right in between his brow?” TOP who had been silent all this time suddenly spoke up, “I know it hurts to lose someone.”

                Jessica huffed and said, “You understand?”

                “Yes, I do. I watched my father being tortured and burnt to death,” TOP replied in an emotionless yet eerie tone. “Your brother did a foolish thing and I’m not saying that he should die like that but the situation happened because he was partially at blame.”

                That had made Jessica quietened down as she plopped on the bench with her hands clutching onto her hair. “What is happening?” she started to mumble to herself, shaking her head in a sporadic way and then finally stood up to face Yongguk. “You,” she pointed at Yongguk, “How the hell did you get this video? Why did I only get half of the video?”

                “Do you work for Kim Dongman?” TOP straight-forwardly asked with his hand jammed into his pocket.

                The breeze had become stronger as they waited for Jessica’s answer. Yongguk leaned against the wall while TOP was faced towards the scenery in front and took a breath. No words exchanged and no actions were made for almost an hour. The three fell into such deep silent that even the slightest sound that was made by a mere movement could be heard loud and clear. “What is this, really?” Jessica asked herself with her head hung low.

                There was too much emotion going around Jessica at the moment. She could barely force herself to stand up from her position and walked towards TOP. “Who is Kim Dongman actually?” her voice trembled while TOP could do nothing but just sigh. “Please tell me his real identity,” Jessica started to beg.

                “Do you work for Kim Dongman?” Yongguk came to her side to ask again.

                Hesitantly, Jessica looked down and replied, “No.”

                It was obvious that she was working with Dongman and does not know about the real man behind the desk. “Kim Dongman did a lot of sick s. His intentions are never good and I hope you won’t fall for it,” TOP stated in a calm manner, “Your little brother betrayed Jiyong and went back into the dirty path because of Dongman. Do you know that?”

                A total blow of reality slapped on Jessica’s face as she dropped onto the floor with bulged eyes.

                “Yongguk-ahh, let’s go,” TOP said and walked away followed by Yongguk, leaving behind a sobbing Jessica.

                After a few minutes since TOP and Yongguk’s departure, Daehan and Dongjun appeared from the back of the door. Without looking at Jessica and only staring at an empty spot in front of him, Dongjun stated in a threatening voice, “Are you trying to back out now? Why? Nervous?” Jessica chose to not reply and just looked away.

                “There’s no turning back Jessica,” Daehan remarked.

                “Why did your father give me only half of the tape?” she questioned.

                “Listen,” Daehan turned towards Jessica and glared at her, “In this game, you’re just a puppet. So, if you want to continue on sticking around, you better shut up or else, it will be game over for you even before you can beg me to spare your life. Do you get me?”

                The female’s only reply was just a slight nod with her glossy eyes.

 

                At one of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan’s secret hideouts, Micha had gathered all of her members around the area but had purposely left out BAP since she was not fully prepared to meet them. “I apologize for my long absence. It must have brought a great deal of difficulties for all of you and I hope I have not tainted your trust on me,” the female leader said in a charismatic tone.

                “You will always have our trust,” said one of the members as the others cheered optimistically.

                Micha’s serious face never left as she continued on, “I have gathered all of you here to say that we’re currently at war. Different clans are uniting in order to take us down and we have suffered due to the endless attacks and also due to the lost of our own members.” The place filled with murmurs and the members nodded as a sign of agreement with their leader’s statement.

                Hoya, CAP, Gikwang, Joon, Dongwoo and P.O stood behind Micha on the stage while Zico and Jiyong were comfortably seated on the sofa, listening to their younger sister’s speech. “Don’t bring shame to our member’s who had died in battles to protect this clan. We fight because we want to protect our family which is our clan. We fight because we’re on the good side and in order to stay on the good side, don’t lose your judgement. Fight and never give up!”

                Cheers of the members boomed throughout the place making the hair behind Micha’s neck stood up. Hoya looked at the rest of the superior members that were standing on the stage behind Micha and gave them a meaningful look. “Never start a fight but never back down from a battle,” Micha reminded her members and then finally concluded, “Tonight, I will end it here. We’ll be sure to meet again soon.”

                From the sofa, Jiyong and Zico watched the crowd dispersed and walked out through the door as some of them would take the chance to have a talk with Micha about recent incidents or some of the members took the opportunity to just bow at her. “Micha,” Jiyong called out his younger sister, “What’s your plan now?”

                “I have something on my mind right now,” Micha’s announcement made the superior members came close to her in curiosity, “But, I’m not sure just yet. I need to think about it and I’m too tired right now since I just got back,” she lied.

                “Well, I’m sure the plan will come just fine,” P.O voiced out and looked at Micha with a knowing look. Only the two of them including Amber knew that Micha had something up her sleeves for tonight. “We’ll do just fine,” he whispered to himself and sighed before following Micha to the car.

                Dongwoo who was leading the way towards the car leaned slightly towards Gikwang and whispered, “Do you think Micha is kind of strange?”

                “Maybe she’s just tired?” Gikwang shrugged.

                “I don’t know man, but my gut is telling me something is going on,” Dongwoo took out the car key from his pocket. “Things are never right since that bastard Dongman crashed into our life,” Dongwoo growled a little as his words were only audible for him to listen.

                On that night, Micha was seated at the edge of her bed feeling awkward to be back. She was staring at the clock on the wall with her eyes twitching every second the clock tick. Her brothers and the other members of her clan were sound asleep but Micha was wide awake. The decision she had made in China roamed around in her mind as her plan for the night was laid out perfectly inside her brain. All of the sudden, Micha started to debate on whether or not she shall continue on with the plan.

                The pressure that had been building up on both of her shoulder seemed to gain weight tremendously causing Micha to hunch her back and hung her head low. “Get a grip, Kwon Micha,” she stood up and leaned against the wall to grasp reality even for a mere second since her sanity was slipping away.

                On the outside, Micha looked composed and all set to start the game but she was having a different kind of feeling in the inside. Due to her anxiety, she violently pushed the files scattered on her tables and punched the wall. Then, with a growl Micha got her hands on the vase and was about to throw it on the ground when she suddenly caught the sight of the garden outside the window. It had knocked some senses into her brain as she slowly put down the vase back to where it belongs.

                Resembling a living corpse, Micha walked down the stairs and made her way straight to the garden which her mother had been taking care of all these years. The smell of the flowers filled in throughout her body bringing back old memories she had with her mother in the garden. She walked around the place while breathing in the fresh air with her mind flashing the pictures of the people she loved.

                Her parents’ faces came to her mind, reminding the cruelty the rival clans had done to her parents. How they had caged in her parents corpse in a room with the rest of the members of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan that had fallen in battles protecting the clan. This had brought her to the memory of her left-hand person-Kang Daesung. On that freezing night, she had lost one of her members whom she had been treating like family. It was because of the rival clan, Daesung had died on that night.

                Micha stopped in her tracks as the picture in her head turned towards the day where Himchan and Zelo getting attacked. Their bruised faces, broken body parts had made Micha’s level of wrath towards the rival clans increased dramatically. Lastly, Yongguk’s frantic face asking for her condition even though he was shot came to mind. The feeling of Yongguk’s blood running through her fingers was still clear in her head. How he groaned in silence not wanting to show Micha his real pain and they way he looked at her as if he was telling Micha he was going to be alright. The image was engraved in her heart and would never be forgotten.

                For the first time that night, she could feel that she was getting calmer since the decision was obvious. One lungful of breathe was taken and Micha was ready to face the situation head-on. “Hey, Micha,” Amber appeared behind her just on time, “Are you ready to go now?”

                Another intake of fresh air before Micha replied, “Let’s go.”

 

                At a deserted building, Micha waited on the first floor which had the best and closest view of the ground floor. She had specifically chosen this place to carry out her plan because it would be the safest venue since the police would not be able to trace that the place belongs to the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan. Micha gripped the metal railings before her and while staring at the ground floor emptily, she asked, “Where are the 6 leaders?”

                “On their way here, boss,” P.O answered.

                “Alive?” Micha asked more.

                “Breathing well,” P.O replied shortly before taking a seat on the black couch nearby.

                As Micha was checking on her cell phone for a new text message, she heard the entrance door creaked and flung opened. 6 figures emerged from the dark with sacks covering their head while Micha’s men held onto them making sure they do not escape. “Take it off,” Micha instructed her members and soon enough the sacks were taken off, revealing their faces.

                The 6 figures were lined up in one straight line on the ground floor, facing Micha who was standing at the railings from the first floor. From the right, Micha recognized the familiar man Kim Gunho as the head of the ‘Apocalypse’ clan. She watched Gunho in wrath and recalled his past actions as she said with a smirk, “We meet again, Kim Gunho.”

                Her attention changed to person standing next to Gunho whom she remembered as, Im Hyungwoo, the head of the clan, ‘White Shark’. It was also the clan which had intruded Micha’s school and caused a huge fight in her classroom. “Are you mad because I messed with your friends before this?” Hyungwoo said with a tone which resembled more of a mosquito.

                “Have anyone ever told you that your tone is damn annoying?” Micha stated it with an eerie smile and made Hyungwoo huffed in irritant. Ignoring Hyungwoo, Micha turned to look at the male standing on his right and called his name as, “Yoon Gitaek.”  He was the leader of a clan named, ‘Chaos’. It used to be a sub-unit of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan but they turned their backs against their real roots due to their greed of money.

                “How are you, baby boss?” Gitaek clucked his tongue.

                “Never been better,” Micha snickered, “And I can see that your business is soaring.”

                Gitaek chuckled and replied bitterly, “Well, if it weren’t for you, we could have made millions on that night. Since the cops were there we had to abandon the goods and thanks to you, I lost a lot of money.”

                “It’s better than taking your life away right?” Micha crossed her arms, silencing Gitaek.

                Micha snickered and diverted her gaze on the next person whom she recalled as, Uhm Taehwan. He was the head of the clan called, ‘Death Dealers’ and just like the name, the clan was famous for its amazing skills of hiding dead bodies of their victims. “You don’t have to kidnap me to ask for a favour,” Taehwan voiced out.

                “A tip for you tonight,” Micha looked at the male straight in the eye without feeling any fear, “Only talk when I ask you to or else I’ll make you dig your own damn grave tonight before I kill you in a way that you could never think of.”

                After the small talk with Taehwan, Micha settled on the fifth figure in line named Lee Hwijae, the leader of the clan, ‘Shadow’. She had to prevent herself from jumping across the railings and pounced on the male for what he had done. His clan was responsible for keeping her parents’ body with the rest of the fallen ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan members as his clan was also the one who had been the cause of Daesung’s death.

                Not wanting to lose her composure, Micha took a breath to calm her burning heart and faced towards the last person figure-the only female in the bunch. With a smile, Micha called the female by the name, “Han Iseul.”

                “What the do you want from us?” Iseul, the leader of the gang, ‘Chainsaw’ barked at Micha. ‘Chainsaw’ was famous for the torture they used on their prey. They would cut their prey’s finger one by one using a chainsaw and with each lies that was made by the prey would cost a more painful torture.

                “Why are we here?” Taehwan yelled, looking up at Micha on the upper floor.

                Pacing back and forth tauntingly, Micha said, “Now, now, behave if you want to stay alive.”

                “Just tell us what you want!” Iseul shouted.

                Dramatically, Micha’s voice dropped low, crawling on their skin as if threatening to chock their throat till they take in their last breath, “I want to know about Kim Dongman. I know that the 6 of you are working under him so I want to know about that bastard.”

                It was silence at first as none of the 6 leaders uttered a single word.

                Micha waited, tapping her foot impatiently. “Speak or die,” she hissed.

                “We know nothing of that man!” Gunho spat and then an unexpected took place. Micha who was already on the last straw of patience grabbed a gun from her back pocket. It was the first gun she had ever owned- a gift from her father on her 9th birthday. “Do you think I’m afraid of you? You’re nothing like your father. He was brave and you’re just some coward bi-” Gunho was saying but his speech came to a halt when Micha pulled the trigger and shot his right shoulder.

                Gunho staggered backwards and groaned while Micha went down the stairs with P.O following closely behind her. She had decided to go down and face the 6 leaders instead of hiding behind the railings like a coward would do. “Who are you to compare my father and me?” Micha stated through gritted teeth and walked closer towards Gunho.

                “I-” Gunho was about to say more but end up screaming again when his left shoulder was shot. “Kwon Micha,” he tried to speak again but Micha had no mercy of the man anymore as she shot both of his legs in a split second, amplifying his screams. “I’m sorry,” Gunho started to plead.

                “Do you remember the day when you killed a man in front of his wife?” Micha crouched until she was at Gunho’s level and whispered in his ears while Gunho only had his eyes bulged out in shock. “You’re lucky because I’m not doing this in front of your wife,” Micha growled and as soon as she stood up, she shot Gunho right in between his brow.

                The other five leaders were shocked to witness Micha’s violent side but kept their composure. “I hate to repeat myself, so, tell me what I want to know,” Micha growled and walked in front of each of the leaders of different clans, the tip of her gun scraping their skins tenuously as she past by them.

                “What do you want to know?” Gitaek asked.

                “Now, that’s a good boy,” Micha patted Gitaek’s cheeks with additional force, “I heard Dongman had stolen something from my father.”

                “He stole some goods from your father?” Taehwan had his brow raised.

                “Documents,” Micha concluded it simply, “Evidence of Dongman’s sick acts.”

                “I heard that he keeps it in a box which would need two keys to unlock it,” Taehwan said, catching Micha’s attention, “I don’t know anything about where he had placed the box but I’m positive about the keys.”

                Micha turned towards P.O and whispered, “Ask Amber to snoop around about this.”

                “I will,” P.O nodded and gave a signal to Amber who was on the upper floor.

                “We’ve told you everything we know, let us go now,” Gitaek demanded.

                At first, Micha did not respond as the 5 leaders looked more at peace, thinking that they would be free in a matter of second but their face dropped once Micha asked, “Which one of your bastards put in a bullet in my parents’ head?”

                This time, the 5 leaders seemed more uneasy as they were careful not to utter a single word.

                “Who did it?” Micha asked and tightened back her grip on the gun. “I just ing asked you a question!” she burst and shot the leaders’ legs as they groaned in pain. However, no one admitted that they were at guilt.”

                At that moment the eyes of every member of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan was on Micha and they were high alert about the current situation as they were making sure that their own leader would stay safe instead of getting shot by a hidden sniper outside. Micha’s footsteps clacked on the floor while she made a circle around her 5 preys. “Kim Dongman must have assigned one of you to kill my parents since you are his pets right?” she smirked.

                Her patience was put to test as none of the 5 leaders opened their mouth to answer her question and due to that, Micha raised her gun again and shot their right arms. “Tell me!” she barked while the 5 leaders just stumbled on the ground grasping their wounded areas. When there was still no response coming from any of the leaders, Micha stood still, correcting her previous unstable stance and collecting her composure.

                Callously, Micha put up her gun again and shot their left legs as they gritted their teeth in pain, producing silent groans. “I knew you wouldn’t reveal it,” Micha said while walking small steps, “So, I decided to be fair and make the atmosphere a little bit more fun,” she smiled.

                Then, Micha signalled to one of her men and he started to give each of the leaders a gun. “Kill each other and the last person whose alive maybe would be able to walk out of this place alive,” she started to explain, looking at the 5 leaders straight in the eye. As soon as the leaders got their hands on the gun, Hyungwoo, the leader of ‘White Shark’ clan aimed at Micha and was about to shoot her but his action was cut short as he dropped dead on the floor, shot by one of Micha’s men.

                “Try anything funny and you’ll be following that bastard’s steps,” Micha gestured her chin towards Hyungwoo’s dead body before walking back up the stairs to the second floor. She sat back on the couch beside P.O and sighed.

                “Yongguk hyung called me a minute ago,” P.O quietly said.

                “What did he say?” Micha closed her eyes and leaned backwards into the couch.

                “He told me to take good care of you,” P.O informed her.

                “Does he know that I’m back in Korea?” Micha asked quietly.

                P.O shook his head even though he knew Micha was not looking, “No, he doesn’t know.”

                Micha tilted her head slightly upwards, eyes still closed, and ears catching the sound of gunshots from downstairs. She wanted to end all of this and just lay low in an island where she can live peacefully with friendly neighbours and forget about all the blood that had stained her life. However, another gunshot released downstairs made her snapped out of her trance as she shook off her childish thoughts. “Focus,” she told herself.

                “Hey,” Amber came to her side and squeezed her shoulder, “Are you okay?”

                “I’m fine unnie,” she tiredly stated, “How is it going down there?”

                “It’s done,” Amber delivered the update.

                In an instant, Micha turned back to her deadly expression she previously had on and walked back downstairs along with P.O. A small smirk appeared at the corner of when she saw the person who was last standing. “I’m impressed Han Iseul. You make me proud as a fellow female,” she clapped her hands mockingly.

                “Now, let me go,” Iseul snarled.

                “You’re the one who had killed my parents,” Micha said it out loud in a dull voice.

                “I did not!” Iseul denied.

                “I know you did it,” Micha took a step closer to Iseul, “Two days before my parents were killed, you’ve received a call from Kim Dongman’s personal assistant didn’t you? He gave you a mission that’s to kill my parents and if you succeed to do so, Kim Dongman promised to give you a much brighter future, a better future than the other leaders who are working under him.”

                Iseul stayed silent, eyes b with anger. Her face was flushed as she stared at Micha and uttered, “Yes! I killed them and I’m proud of that! They were just being a pain the for the rest of us. Our business had gone down the drain because of them. I hated their guts! Trying to act all mighty by reporting us to the authority. Do you think you’re any better than the rest of us?”

                Without uttering a single word, Micha took out her knife and stabbed it into Iseul’s thigh. “So it’s true that you had killed them,” she said calmly and drove the knife further into her flesh causing Iseul to cry in pain.

                “Damn right I did!” Iseul screamed as Micha pulled out the knife and then stabbed into her abdomen.

                “Good girl,” Micha patted Iseul’s head and Iseul shivered, “Finally you’ve confessed.”

                “You said you would let go of the last person who manage to live. So, let me go now!” Iseul said, her voice full of wrath and pain.

                “I said I might let you out of this place,” Micha whispered and then took out the knife out of Iseul’s abdomen and then plunged it straight into her heart, blood oozing out of the wounds profusely but Micha did not care as she had her eyes glued to Iseul’s gaze, “I would be last person who you would see before you die and rot in hell, .”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

*Comes out of hiding*

*Clears throat*

Hi? I apologize for not updating in such a long time. I would explain about my long absence in my blog. *bows 90 degrees* I wish I can do more than just apologize so, I made this update longer than I usually do. For the readers who are still with me, thank you very much! I know I'm a bad author and I still have a long way to fix myself, so, I'm trying my best here.

My trials exams would be coming up pretty soon(less than a month) and then the big test would come up a month after. Yeah, the big test is the test which I had been preparing since lasy year=.=' Gosh... Stress!