Clouded Minds

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

Yongguk’s POV

                What is this?! What the ?! I was having a sweet dream where I was walking happily in the garden when I felt a sudden weight on me. Slowly, I opened my eyes and was met with Zelo’s sleeping face. What is this kid doing here? Good god! Please, take back your child Mrs. Choi! With a groan I pushed him away as he snuggled in my pillow. MY pillow. Aish… whatever. As long as he doesn’t wake up and whine at me about food.

                Lazily, I started to stretch my arms, loosening all the stiff muscle and made my way towards the bathroom. Wait, where’s my toothbrush?! Then it hit me. There would only be one soul who would actually take away my toothbrush without my knowledge. “HIMCHAN!!! MY TOOTHBRUSH!” I shouted but there was no answer. He needs to use his money to buy a toothbrush and stop stealing mine.

                After taking out an extra toothbrush from my secret stash, I started to brush my teeth. While brushing my teeth, the incident which had occurred yesterday came to mind. Micha’s sleeping face and her constant swearing in her sleep was an amazing sight to see but who the hell is she really?

                I do not have the will to deny that Micha is interesting in her own peculiar ways. One moment she would be this cute and perky girl but then her eyes changes itself when someone pisses her off. The way she scrunches her nose, bit her lips and gasped were undeniably cute but sometimes her attitude was questionable.

                Would a normal girl go up against a dude like Micha did to Dongjun?

                I swear that day I saw a glimpse of a tattoo but maybe my eyes were playing tricks?

                That particular night on the street when someone had shouted Micha’s name, had my ears heard the wrong thing?

                When I started to doubt her real self, she would surprise me like she had the other day by bringing me lunch. I felt the sincerity and the warmth through that one simple lunchbox. I had tried hard to appear composed that day but I come out cold instead. It annoyed me very much to see my other members getting very cosy with her but I could not help myself but have some uncertainties about her.

Not only that, the day before she had brought the lunch for me, I felt a sudden urge to protect her when she was bullied by those group of girls. I was so angered when Yoonji had beaten up Micha until I had to suppress myself from beating Yoonji. That’s weird. I never hit girl. Never.

                Micha’s a true mystery, a complicated war strategy that could even force the most skilled soldier to drop on his knees and surrender. Is this even logic? , since when do I even ing care about being logic? this! I’m confused. Am I confused? Yes, I am.

                “Hyung! I’m hungry,” Zelo whined while rubbing his eyes.

                Aish! To hell everything.

 

Micha’s POV

                It’s a Saturday. Thus, no school for today! I was still in my room as the clock had struck 10 a.m. in the morning. I would usually go to the gym at a time like this but I don’t have any mood to go over to the gym today. So, I went out to the balcony and started to do 200 push-ups to enhance the strength of my punches.

                At the count of 10, my mind started to wander off. Yongguk’s cold-looking face popped into my head so suddenly that I lost count on the number of push-ups that I have done. “,” I cursed to myself and stood up. Why must he always finds his way into my mind and messes with everything I’m doing?

                Suddenly, I was reminded of Yongguk’s deep voice from yesterday when he had tried to wake me up from my sleep. Why is it that he’s always helping me out but is still cold towards me?

 I still remembered…

The way my heartbeat hastened at the sound of his husky voice near my ears. His broad shoulders which was facing towards me when the day he had protected me from Yoonji was also vivid in my mind. His intense stare every single time our gazes met.

Normal POV

                Both Micha and Yongguk were at different places as their mind seemed to have separated from their soul since they were so absorbed in their own world. Time flew by but they kept on talking to themselves until a moment when suddenly a sudden realization slapped them across the face. At the same time, they shook their heads as they scolded themselves by saying, “Stop thinking!”

                Micha ruffled her hair frustratingly as she went back into her room. She changed into her oversized-tee which covers her like a mini-dress and then slipped into a denim shorts. While she was busy combing her hair, there was a sudden knock on the door. “What?” Micha said in a monotonous tone.

                “It’s me… Your Joonie oppa!” he said in a shrill.

                Half-heartedly, Micha opened the door and looked at Joon with her eyes narrowed. “What do you want now oppa? You’ve been bugging me since last night.”

                “If I tell you what I want will you agree to it?” Joon smiled.

                “No, I’m not going to have with you,” she replied in a bored tone.

                Joon laughed and said, “Micha, you know me too well, aye?”

                “Oppa, I’m not actually in a very good mood right now. Before I dig your eyeballs and wrap it around your tongue, tell me what is it you want,” Micha crossed her arms as she stepped out of her room and closing the door behind her.

                Ignoring Micha’s threat, Joon ruffled the young leader’s hair and said, “Suho and Luhan are here. They’re waiting for you in your office, so, hurry up. I think they came to give their report on something.”

                “Oh, okay oppa. Thanks,” Micha said and kissed Joon’s cheek before running to her office.

                “I know you love me,” Joon grinned.

                “Forever hating you, ert,” Micha stuck out her tongue and continued to run.

                “Bipolar,” Joon said.

                “I heard that punk!” Micha shouted before disappearing off into her office.

               

                Once Micha entered her office, she found Luhan and Suho sitting comfortably on the chairs across her table with a smile on their faces. “Sorry for making you guys wait,” she said instantly as they did their unique handshake and ended it with a tight embrace. “Long time no see,” Micha took a sit at her place.

                “Miss you too baby boss,” Luhan winked.

                “You have to stop calling me that,” Micha shook her head.

                “I thought you’re fine with it,” Suho clucked his tongue.

                Micha smiled as her mind wandered off to her childhood days. P.O had started to call her baby boss and it stuck to the members who had later came in the clan. “Micha,” Suho’s voice suddenly turned serious snapping Micha back to the cold reality.

                “Tell me, now,” Micha sighed.

                Suho wetted his dry lips and started to say, “The news about your parents’ death spread like fire among the other clans. Some of them were betting on who would be the leader of our clan to replace your father and Jiyong hyung has the highest votes now. I think they predicted that the oldest would be the head.”

                Seriously, Micha nodded, asking Suho to continue on talking. “I sent Luhan hyung to investigate since he has this innocent face. No one suspected him of course,” Suho looked at Luhan and gestured for Luhan to tell his side of story.

                “I went to a club that day and heard some interesting stuff from a friend of mine. He’s from another clan. So, he told me that most of leaders are giving rewards to their members if they manage to kill the members of ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan. Also, he told me that the leaders would give bigger rewards if they bring the heads of the 3 siblings who are the most possible leaders of the ‘Geomyasaeng’ clan,” Luhan informed.

                Unable to hide her shocked expression, Micha stared back and forth between Luhan and Suho. After a few minutes, she finally opened to say, “So, they want to kill our members, my brothers and I? Why? Are they thinking of wiping away our clan since my parents had died?”

                Sadly, Suho nodded and stated, “You know how strong our clan is right? They are thinking of joining forces to take down our clan and take your position.”

                Micha shook her head in distrust as she breathed in deeply. “Do you know which clan had suggested this damn idea?” she retorted and messaged her temple in a stressed manner. Luhan and Suho shook their head in sync as a reply. “Your work now is to find who the head is. There will always be one person who suggested this idea and he must be the leader of this plan.”

                “We’ll look into it right away,” Suho answered with a tight smile.

                “So how’s Exo?” Micha tried to talk about another topic.

                “We’re fine, nothing unusual yet,” Luhan said.

                The young leader was sincerely glad that Exo was doing just fine, so, she said, “Glad to hear that. Whatever it is, your safety comes first alright? Take care of yourselves. If you need anything, just call me.”

                Luhan ruffled Micha’s hair and said, “We’ll be just fine Micha. You’re the one who needs to take care of yourself. Don’t stress too much because I’m positive we can kick those enemies’ asses easily.”

                “Yeah, trust us,” Suho agreed on Luhan’s words.

                Then, Luhan hugged her and Suho squeezed her shoulder as an encouragement. “We’ll keep in touch. I’ll report to you right away if anything happens,” Suho stood up and packed his things into his backpack.

                “I’ll see you around Micha,” Luhan said before exiting the office.

                “Take care and stay alive,” Suho waved and trailed behind Luhan.

                Feeling disturbed, Micha watched Suho and Luhan left the room. She sunk deep into her chair and shut her eyes tightly hoping that this was just another one of her nightmare. ‘They want to kill me. They want to kill my family,’ she thought. Her eyes snapped opened when her ears collected the sound of someone knocking on the door. “Come in,” she merely said it in a low tone.

                Daesung came in the office and found his leader looking lifeless at the table. Her eyes were dead as her expression was unreadable. He made his way towards Micha and shook her shoulder. “Micha, are you okay?” he asked in a worried tone.

                “No,” Micha answered solemnly.

                “It’s okay Micha… We’ll protect you,” Daesung said.

                “Promise me something,” Micha turned to look at Daesung.

                “What?” Daesung asked.

                “Promise me to take care of your own self too,” she sighed.

                The chap did not give any reply and just caressed the young leader’s hair in comfort. He gave his usual bright smile and said, “Come on. Your brothers told me to take you to the meeting room at the headquarters now.”

                “Why?” Micha looked confused.

                “Urgent meeting,” Daesung rolled his eyes and Micha groaned.

 

                Days passed by in a blink of eye. Micha was getting more restless as the attacks were getting more frequent. She stayed up late at night to review reports and receive calls from the headquarters all over the world. Due to the lack of sleep, her energy was slipping away as she found herself missing her parents more and her paranoia was getting worst. She was scared about her brother’s safety and also her clan’s safety.

                Even though it was chaos at her house, she still went to school and studied. It was a usual morning at school; students in Micha’s class were wild but Micha had ignored them and decided to finish her clumped homework. She was focused on finishing her essay when suddenly she heard Himchan saying, “Micha~ why are you studying?”

Yongguk’s POV

                I was looking at Jongup and Zelo who were busy dancing at the corner of the class. As they were arguing about the dance routine, I caught the sight of Himchan walking towards Micha. What is he doing? Why is he walking to Micha? Aish! That dude had been so close to Micha these few days that sometimes it just annoys me.

                No. I’m not jealous. Just annoyed.

                Himchan had said something to Micha which had made her let out a bubble of giggles. What is that bastard thinking? Why can’t he just sit down and let Micha do her work? Then, I saw Himchan pinching Micha’s cheeks while claiming that she was cute.

Okay, I hate him now.

                A few minutes afterwards, Himchan had slung his arm around Micha’s shoulder. “Can you make lunch for me tomorrow?” he said to Micha with puckered lips. Huh? Is that bastard even in the same gang as me? Why is he asking her to cook for him? He can cook himself right?

I despise him even more.

                Wait, what? Why am I like this?

                As I was shaking my head to force out those weird thoughts out of my mind, a sudden commotion was heard from outside. All of my classmates moved to the window to see what was going on and that was when I heard, “YAH! Who’s the leader of Geomyasaeng?! Come out now! We know you’re in there!”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello;) Ugh! I'm sorry for this dull update but I think writer's block is slowly coming my way! No! Stay away from you ! Yeah, I know I'm being dramatic but meh... I feel kind of sick because my mom is sick... So what do you guys think about this chappie? Be patient alright? The BAP will soon know about Micha's identity^^