Badass Classmates

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

“What’s wrong, hyung?” Zico asked.

Jiyong stared at his ringing cell phone and said, “Its appa.” Their parents; Kwon Chansong and Kwon Miyoung had moved away from Korea to Japan 5 years ago since it was too dangerous for the couple to stay in Korea and also because they wanted to train their children on handling the family business at an early age. 

“We’re in deep ,” Micha grunted while Dongwoo who was sitting beside her just sighed.

Jiyong answered the call and immediately went in his office situated beside Micha’s office. “Jiyong hyung look was not good. I think its bad news,” Zico voice out his opinion and took a sit beside Micha. The other members settled down as they either sat on the couch or on the floor. “Maybe… something bad had happened in Japan?” Zico said more receiving a glare from his younger sister. “What?” he said.

“Can’t you be more positive?” Micha muttered while Dongwoo nodded in agreement.

“You want to bet whether it’s good news or bad news?” Zico waggled his brow and this time, Micha smacked him hard on the chest. “Ow,” he rubbed his chest and said, “Act more like a lady baby sister.” Before Micha could smack Zico for the second time, Jiyong had come out of his office with creased forehead and a glum look.

Micha got off the couch and limped toward her older brother. “What’s up, oppa? Is it something bad?” she asked while Jiyong looked at her and flashed a weak smile. “What is it?” Micha asked impatiently.

“Omma and appa were attacked a few weeks ago when they were visiting the headquarters at China and they were attacked again a few days ago in Japan when they were on their way to have dinner at a restaurant,” Jiyong informed as Micha and the boys in the room gasped. “Appa said he doesn’t know what’s going on yet and when I told him about the fight which Micha was involved earlier, he wants Micha to change school and also asked us to investigate what’s going on here, in Korea,” Jiyong said more.

“CHANGE SCHOOL?” Micha’s eyes bulged out.

“Sorry dongsaeng… That was the order,” Jiyong flashed a weak smile.

 “Why do I have to change school?” Micha pouted.

“He said that your school is not safe since we are not there to back you up if anything happens. Appa also said that he’ll try to contact his friend who is a principal of a school nearby,” Jiyong explained. “I’m flying to Japan early in the morning tomorrow,” Jiyong sighed.

“Good luck?” Zico said as Micha pinched his shoulder for being insensitive.

***

 Few days had passed by and Micha had skipped school. She was happily surfing the net while munching on some snacks in her office. “Baby leader!” Daesung shouted from outside while knocking on the door. “We’ll wait for you in the living room,” he added and left. Micha sighed and trudged out of the office heading straight to the living room.

                “What?” Micha said as soon as she entered the living room, seeing Hoya, CAP, Zico and Daesung in the living room with a serious look on their faces. Micha’s face changed as she took a seat and worriedly asked, “Is something wrong? What happened in Japan?”

                Zico shook his head and said, “Nothing went wrong just yet. Jiyong hyung called me just now and told me that appa had enrolled you in Dong Bang high school. Appa’s friend owns that school and he is a member of our clan. Our job is now to change your appearance so that the students in your new school won’t even have a clue that you’re a gang leader.”

                Absent-mindedly, Micha nodded and continued on munching her snacks but when her mind clicked on what Zico had just spurted out, her eyes widened and she gasped. “CHANGE MY WHAT?!” she half-shouted, snacks scattered all over on the carpet. “I ain’t changing anything mister,” Micha shook her head.

                “Micha, we have to do it. It’s for the clan and your safety,” Hoya said in a persuasive voice.

                “Yeah, baby boss… Come on, we have to do this,” CAP nodded.

                “Are you backing off from a challenge boss?” Daesung waggled his brow.

                After letting out a huff, Micha looked between Hoya, Zico, CAP and Daesung with a hesitant look. ‘Should I do it?’ she thought. Then she looked at her brother and asked, “It’s for the clan’s safety right?” The four males nodded enthusiastically as a reply and then Micha shoot out another question, “All I have to do is go to that school with a new look and act like a normal girl?” Again, the boys nodded as a reply. Minutes passed by but it felt like hours for the boys. Micha finally looked up and said, “I’ll do it!

                Right on that historic moment, the door flung opened and Pyo Jihoon or also known as P.O came in the living room with a bright smile on his face. Pyo Jihoon had been Micha’s best friend since she was born as he believed that he was born to annoy Micha and protect her at the same time. Also a member of the Geomyasaeng clan, P.O was famous for his skills with the swords and knives. “My friend!” he ran towards Micha, hugged her and twirled her around. “WELCOME TO DONG BANG HIGH!!!” he screamed. 

                “YAH!” Micha smacked P.O’s head causing him to let her go and groaned in pain.

                “Ow! Ow! It hurts! Yah! Kwon Micha, are you trying to split your only best friend’s head into two?!” P.O shouted and rubbed his head as the other members in the living room chuckled at him. “Can’t I be happy? You’re going to be studying in my school from now on, so, can’t I be happy?” 

                Micha looked at her best friend and trudged towards him. P.O flinched when Micha suddenly reached out her hand but soon he softens when she pulled him into an embrace. “Sorry Jihoon oppa… I wasn’t thinking straight. Zico oppa suddenly told me I had to change my appearance,” Micha mumbled and plopped on the sofa.

                “Oh… Yeah… You have to change your looks… So, when are we going shopping?” P.O waggled his eyebrow in an irritating manner causing him to receive another smack from Micha. “Ok. Ok. I’ll stop. So, don’t hit me anymore.”

                Proudly, Micha rubbed her hands together and smiled. “We’ll start changing your looks today and you’ll be attending to the new school tomorrow,” Zico said, wiping away Micha’s bright smile. Unable to give a proper reply, Micha just grunted and leaned into the sofa while crossing her arms. “I’ll assume that’s a yes from you, so, let’s do this people!” Zico clapped excitedly.

                “Wait, Jiyong oppa is not here to change my look,” Micha said.

                “So?” Zico raised his eyebrow.

                “Can I trust you with clothes and hair?” the younger sister asked.

                “Of course you can trust me,” Zico nodded but Micha just stared at him with distrustful eyes.

                The members of the Geomyasaeng clan in the mansion started to get busy preparing their young leader for her first day of new school tomorrow. Dongwoo had gone out to buy a cute backpack while Joon and Zico had gone to the mall to purchase a few cute accessories since they had decided to change Micha into a cute student. At the mansion, Gikwang, Hoya and CAP were left with Micha. “You should tie your hair into a bun,” Gikwang said as the 4 of them were sprawled in Micha’s bedroom.

                “Really?” Micha stood up and started to tie her hair into a bun.

                “Make it higher and I think you should clip your bangs too,” Hoya nodded.

                Then, CAP went beside her and said, “If you put on a ribbon, you’ll look cuter.”

                “I’ll call Joon hyung and ask him to buy some cute ribbons and hair bands,” Hoya said and went out of the room. Micha watched Hoya went out of the room and sighed to herself. ‘Well, this is ing annoying,’ she thought and let her hair down again.

***

                Morning came by in a flash. Micha groaned in misery as she looked at her reflection on the mirror. She was wearing her black school uniform with a white hooded sweater underneath her school blazer. Her hair was tied up into a tight bun with a bright pink ribbon as the only accessory on her head. Since her bangs were clipped, her round glossy brown eyes was highly accentuated. To enhance her cute image, Joon had bought a pair of thick-framed spectacles.

                “I’m ready to go,” Micha said miserably.

                “Wow, Kwon Micha,” her older brother, Zico gasped when he saw her.

                “Shut it Woo Jiho!” she harrumphed.

                “You look cute,” Hoya pinched her cheeks.

                “Where’s that Pyo Jihoon?” Micha asked in a flat tone.

                “He’s waiting outside. Don’t you want breakfast first?” Gikwang said.

                “Not today oppa. I’ll go straight to school,” Micha patted Gikwang’s cheek and head out.

                With her best friend P.O, Micha started to walk to her new school called Dong Bang High. It was quiet at first but then P.O said, “Listen, Micha in the class later, the students are all very rude okay? But once you get to know them better, they’re very nice. They don’t follow the rules, so, the kids in the class are not the same age. Some are younger and some might be older.”

                Deep in her thoughts, Micha nodded understandingly and then asked, “Don’t they study?”

                “Some of them study but the rest… They would keep quiet since they respect the teachers at front. Oh, and DO NOT underestimate the teachers at that school. They have some ugly past but they’re clean now,” P.O said. Then he quickly added, “You might not see any girls since most of them changed school. If you do see some girls roaming around, I can assure you that they are in a gang.”

                Again, Micha nodded as the two of them continued on their journey to school. After a few more minutes, they arrived at Dong Bang high school and ran straight to the office since they were already 5 minutes late. “I’m not in the same class with you oppa,” Micha mumbled at looked at P.O and stared at her schedule.

                “It’s okay I’ll drop you off okay?” P.O patted her head and head to Micha’s new class. When he looked back at the document Micha was holding, P.O shook his head and said, “You sure got a strong class. In that class alone, there are 4 gangs; BAP, Teen top, Beast and CNBLUE. Just to let you know, BAP is the strongest gang among the high school gangs in this neighbourhood. There are 6 of them in that gang.”

                “So what? If they want to fight with me… I’ll just-” Micha was saying in a gangster tone but was cut short when P.O cupped frantically. “WHAT?” she muffled in P.O’s hand.

                “Control your temper boss,” P.O said while looking around the surrounding anxiously.

                “Aish, I will, I will. Don’t worry,” Micha said and gave P.O an eye-smile.

                “We’re here. It’s your class,” P.O stopped walking. Before he went away, he patted Micha’s head and said, “If anything happens, text me. Control your temper. DO NOT curse. Don’t use the gangster slang. Don’t use your leader-like voice. Don’t kill your classmates. Got me?” Micha nodded and waved P.O goodbye while P.O watched his best friend walked into the classroom with worried eyes.

                 Micha was about to walk straight into her new classroom but stopped. ‘Why am I feeling nervous all of the sudden?’ a thought popped into her mind. Suddenly, she regretted for coming to this new school and debated for almost 10 minutes whether or not she should enter the class for today. ‘Maybe I’ll come tomorrow,’ she decided. “You must be the new student,” a male voice was heard.

                “Yes I am,” Micha said and flashed a nervous smile.

                “I’m Jeong Kiseok or also known as Simon D. I’ll be your homeroom teacher, so, ring me if there’s any problem kay? Don’t call me teacher or address me as mister, I feel old. Just call me Samdee and I’ll be a happy man. Deal?” the teacher said in a swagger style, amusing Micha.

                Smiling widely, Micha nodded and bowed at the teacher while saying, “Nice to meet you… Samdee, I am Kwon Micha.” Satisfied, Simon patted her head with a smirk and guided her into the classroom. The class was in a mess. The students were playing cards in one corner and fighting at the other corner. Micha awkwardly stood in front of the class beside the homeroom teacher.

                “YAH! I left you for 5 minutes and you turned the class into some cheap circus?! Sit down, you punks!” Simon roared as the students trudged back to their respective places. “We have a new student. Please welcome her warmly alright? Don’t scare her. Micha, you can introduce yourself,” the teacher smiled warmly at Micha.

                Micha took a step forward and bowed. “Good morning, I’m Kwon Micha. I’m the new student here so, please take care of me,” she said in a bright voice which had made her stomach cringed.

                The students in the class scanned her from top to bottom making Micha feel all of the sudden. It was quiet at first as they gave Micha cold stares. “What’s your business here?” asked one of the students that goes by the name Lee Jonghyun from the gang CNBLUE.

                Since his tone was rude, Micha had to clench her jaw tightly to restrain herself from cursing at him. As a reply, Micha faked a bright smile and said, “To study, obviously.” The fact that she opened to reply so boldly had made the boys in the class looked at her with a stunned expression. Simon D, the teacher just smirked proudly at Micha and instructed her to take a seat beside a boy named Zelo.

                Cold stares followed Micha as she made her way to her seat. When she finally put down her bag and settled down, the staring abruptly stopped since the homeroom teacher used his eyes to threaten the students. “Hi,” Micha said to Zelo but he just nodded coldly and then turned his attention back to the window.

                “Okay, take out your books,” Simon D said.

                No one took out their books as they just stared at the teacher with a blank face. Naturally, Micha opened her backpack and took out her notebook. Again, it had attracted the attentions of the other students. They looked at Micha with an expression that said, ‘That girl is crazy.’ On the other hand, Micha just ignored the stares and was more than ready to study. The teacher flashed another proud smile and started to teach optimistically.

                “She won’t last long,” said Yang Yoseob from the gang called BEAST.

                “Watch me,” Micha mouthed and stared at Yoseob, sending dagger-like stares at Yoseob who just looked away from her. The staring battle had caught BAP’s attention as the members of BAP exchanged amused look with each other. ‘She’s something’ the members of BAP thought at the same time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, second chapter is UP!!! Yes... So, enjoy reading it and please leave a comment... I would like to hear your thoughts about the story^^