Who Did It?

Who the Hell is She?! -on hiatus-

“How is she?” Daehyun asked as soon as Yongguk came back to hospital room where Himchan and Zelo were put in.

“She’s in the Intensive Care Unit,” Yongguk sat down at the edge of Himchan’s bed.

“Which hospital?” Himchan gasped.

“She’s here, one floor below,” Yongguk sighed. “She lost too much blood.”

Before any of them could ask anything further, they heard the door creaked and heard feet shuffling into the room. “Hey,” a pale-looking Jiyong entered with a lifeless looking Zico right behind him. “How are you feeling, Himchan? Zelo?” Jiyong went over to the bed.

“Hyung-nim, what about Micha?” Himchan directly asked.

Zico pinched the bridge of his nose and lowered his head. Jiyong’s face turned dark as he said, “She’s in coma right now.” The 6 members of BAP were speechless as they stared at Jiyong, stunned by the new piece of information. Jiyong continued on, “The doctor is trying his best to save her. Micha was unstable at first but the doctor informed me that she’s getting more stable now. For the time being, she needs to stay in the ICU until the doctor confirms that she’s stable enough to go into a normal ward.”

Yongguk had his back against the wall as he tried to balance himself. He could not believe the news that Jiyong had just delivered to him and blankly said, “Hyung-nim, can I see her?” Staggering, Yongguk ruffled his hair vigorously, “I need to see her.”

“Get a grip of yourself, man,” Zico went to Yongguk’s side.

“Can’t I see her?” Yongguk asked again.               

“Not now,” Jiyong shook his head. “Even Zico and I can’t see her yet.”

“Is her condition that bad?” Jongup quietly added in.

“Let’s just pray that she’ll survive this,” Zico said.

 “She’s Micha, I’m sure she will survive,” Zelo stated confidently.

Jiyong paced around the room with his cell phone in hand, looking as if he was waiting for a call. He looked at his watched and stopped from walking, attracting the attention of the BAP members. “Guys,” Jiyong began to say as they put their focus on him. “You need to go to school as usual, well, except for Himchan and Zelo. The two of them should go as soon as they recover,” he finished his sentence hesitantly.

“Hyung-nim, I’m sorry but I don’t think I even have the heart to go,” Youngjae muttered.

Shaking his head in disapproval, Jiyong continued on, “You need to go so that no one suspects Micha’s sudden absence. You should tell the others that Micha, Himchan and Zelo were involved in a car crash. Then, you’ll have to watch Jessica. Observe the people in school, who Jessica often talks to, students who acts weirdly, teachers who talks to Jessica, every single thing.”

Grasping on the situation, the BAP members just nodded in understanding as they sighed. How could this possibly happen? Were they being too careless or Jessica is definitely a sly fox? The image of Micha lying on the bed with different tubes in her nose and needles pierced into her skin to ensure she stays breathing tugged their hearts tremendously. The feelings of emptiness were suddenly grown vivid making it worse for them.

Helplessly, Yongguk slumped on the chair with his head hung low. He could not say anything. He had officially lost the ability to speak and was only staring in space. One thing roam in his mind, Micha’s smiling face while saying, ‘I love you.’ Even though he knew should keep a positive mind, deep down, Yongguk was nervous. Solemnly, he rubbed his face and said, “I’ll make sure that nothing goes wrong in school.”

“Thanks,” Zico patted Yongguk’s shoulder.

“Where’s P.O?” Himchan suddenly asked.

“He was in Block B’s area, which is 30 minutes away from here, he’s coming,” Zico replied.

“Block B?” Zelo questioned.

“My gang,” Zico explained.

***

Micha was declared to be stable enough to be staying in a normal ward 3 days afterwards but her eyes were still closed meanwhile Himchan and Zelo were released from the hospital after 2 days of treatment. Jiyong, Zico and BAP took turns to stay by Micha’s side and without fail, they would pray hard, wishing that Micha would wake up soon. “When is she going to wake up?” L.Joe suddenly asked in class ne day since he was the only knew the real truth.

“She’s stable and that’s all we know,” Jongup answered while the rest remained silent. 

Sighing deeply, Yongguk hunches his back with his face hidden in his palms as Himchan patted his back. At that moment, they heard the door sliding opened in a harsh manner. The loud sound resonated throughout the classroom, catching the students’ attention. A male came in with his two acolytes following closely behind him. “Who’s the leader?” he asked.

None of them gave him an answer as they just stared at him.

From head to toe, Yongguk scanned the male before them and seeing his nametag, Yongguk learnt that his name was, Kim Daehan. “Hey, hey, don’t get me wrong alright?” Daehan smugly stated with his hands mockingly up in the air. “Just trying to make some friends here,” he smirked.

“Hyung, his name sounds almost like yours,” Zelo whispered to Daehyun.

“That son of a is nothing like me,” Daehyun grumbled.

“I heard that, you motherer!” Daehan turned violent and tossed the chair.

“I thought we were cool,” Daehyun raised his brow.

Daehan cleared his throat and tugged on his blazer, still controlling his temper as the other classmates watched his steps with blazing eyes. “He must be a new kid here,” Chunji nudged Ricky who merely nodded as a reply. While the other students had gone back to their own activities, the members of BAP still had their eyes on Daehan.

They saw that Daehan’s two followers were named Yoon Junhyuk and Lee Taewan as they had read it from their nametags. Finally, Daehan stopped at one of the vacant seat beside Zelo, specifically Micha’s place. Without thinking, Yongguk stood up and grabbed Daehan by the collar as he tossed him off to the side. “Find another place,” Yongguk growled.

Junhyuk and Taewan were about to attack Yongguk for being violent with their leader but the rest of the BAP members stood up from their place, moving forward, protecting their own leader. “Hold it,” Daehan told his two loyal followers. Then, he walked towards Yongguk and said, “Why can’t I sit there?”

“Because I said no,” Yongguk spat.

“What if I still want to sit there?” Daehan snickered.

“Then, you won’t be able to walk around with your two feet,” Yongguk replied.

Cracking his knuckles, Daehan chuckled scornfully and stated, “Oh, really? You want to beat me up? 6 of you mean nothing to us. I can beat the crap out of you in 6 seconds.”

At that moment, all of Micha’s classmates started to stand up from their seat, ready to fight for Micha’s seat. “Trying to test our patience, I see,” L.Joe smirked, walking tauntingly towards Daehan and his acolytes.

“Let’s just forget about this. Go and find another seat,” Himchan voiced out.

With his hands up in the air and a jeer on his face, Daehan backed down and decided to take a seat somewhere else. Yongguk’s blood was boiling as he watched Daehan walked away in a smug manner. “Yongguk hyung, let it go okay?” Youngjae whispered at Yongguk as the two of them walked back to their seats.

“I want to go,” Yongguk suddenly announced.

“Where now?” Himchan asked.

“Micha,” was Yongguk’s only answer as he stormed out of the class.

“Hyung, when is Micha going to wake up. I miss her,” Zelo pouted.

“We miss her too, kiddo,” Himchan ruffled Zelo’s hair.

 

Room 113. It was the room Micha was staying in the hospital and when Yongguk saw it, he quickened his pace and entered the room. The smell of lavender surge up into his nostrils as soon as he walked into the room. Zico had put in the lavender scent since it was Micha’s favourite as a memory ran through Yongguk’s mind making a small smile appear at the corner of his mouth. “You’re here already?” P.O came out of the toilet. “Why aren’t you in school?” he asked more.

“Look who’s talking. You didn’t go to school too,” Yongguk smiled.

P.O just scratched his head in embarrassment, “Since you’re here, I’ll go for now and come back later at night,” then he turned to look at Micha who was lying peacefully on the bed, eyes tightly shut, “I’ll go now Micha and don’t worry! Oppa, will come back later.” After exchanging a meaningful gaze with Yongguk, P.O made his way out of the room to give Yongguk some private time with Micha.

Slowly, Yongguk went to Micha’s side. Like he would usually do, Yongguk caressed Micha’s cheek lovingly and said, “Hey, I’m back baby, are you still sleeping.” Then, he took a sit on the chair beside the bed and held onto Micha’s hand. It had been days since Micha had fallen into coma. The doctor had advised them to talk to Micha as much as they could and Yongguk had done so for the past few days.

Then, Yongguk went to the toilet to take out a small basin of water and a small towel. “I’m going to wash your face, so, that when you wake up, you won’t be mad at me for not taking care of you,” Yongguk smiled even though he was a wreck in the inside. Silently, he dipped in the towel in basin full of warm water and squeezed it. After that, he started to wipe Micha’s face carefully and then worked on her arms as he later on moved to her feet.

He took the comb on the side table and started to brush Micha’s hair. “There was this new kid in our class just now. He wanted to take your seat,” Yongguk’s voice suddenly trembled as he clenched his jaw and continued, “His name was Kim Daehan, yeah, sounds like Daehyun’s name right?” Yongguk kept on talking and talking while he was brushing Micha’s hair.

“I love you,” Yongguk stated. “Can you please open your eyes for me?” he said more.

Yongguk stopped brushing Micha’s hair and took her hand in his, kissing it for a long time and putting it on his cheeks, hoping that he could see her smile even for a minute. It had been too long and he was longing for her. “I don’t care if you want to hit me or get mad at me, just wake up alright? I’ll be here, I’ll wait here,” Yongguk said more.

 

The door creaked. Yongguk had fallen asleep; his head rested comfortingly on Micha’s hand while his chest was rising up and down. He could not hear anything at that moment. Not even his friends’ footstep as he was emotionally and physically drained. “Hyung didn’t hear us?” Youngjae asked when he entered the room along with the rest of the members of BAP behind him.

“Should we wake him up?” Zelo looked at Himchan.

“Let him be,” Himchan answered and put a blanket over Yongguk.

Daehyun went to Micha and whispered, “Hello, Daehyun oppa is here.”

“Jonguppie is here too,” Jongup joined Daehyun.

“Did Yongguk hyung comb your hair? You look pretty today,” Youngjae told Micha knowing that he would not receive a single reply or smile from her.

That was when TOP and Joon entered the room with packs of foods in their hand. “We thought you might be hungry and bought some food for you,” TOP announced and showed the food in his hand.

“You’re the best hyung-nim,” Daehyun showed a thumbs-up.

“Hey, Micha!” Joon went to Micha. “Today, Gikwang cooked your favourite meal. If you want some, you should wake up soon alright,” he whispered to Micha’s ears not wanting to wake Yongguk from his sleep.

“Come on guys, let’s eat,” Himchan said.

All the commotions had eventually waked Yongguk from his sleep and he was shocked to see s, TOP and Joon on the floor eating while chatting happily. “When did you get here?” Yongguk groggily uttered while rubbing his eyes.

“Few minutes ago, come and join us Yongguk,” TOP invited.

“Why are you here?” Yongguk asked as he sat in between Zelo and Jongup.

“We wanted to drop by and eat with Micha,” Joon smiled while waving his chopsticks.

Yongguk’s mouth shaped into an ‘O’ as he took up his own chopsticks and started to devour the food in front of him. While they were busy eating, TOP suddenly said, “I found out something and it’s about Jessica.”

Abruptly, they stopped eating and stared at TOP except for Joon who already knew the news. “What about her hyung-nim?” Yongguk questioned.

“She did this to Micha thinking that Micha had killed her little brother for no reason,” Joon answered Yongguk’s question while he was busy munching on his food.

“How is that? I thought it was self-defence?” Himchan creased his forehead.

“It was self-defence and it appears that Jessica had seen a video of Micha killing her little brother,” TOP said more. “The video was short, so, it didn’t show the part where Soohyun was pointing the gun at Zico. It had only shown the part where Micha had shot him,” TOP picked up his chopsticks again and resumed eating.

“How did you find out about this?” Youngjae looked at TOP in curiosity.

“One of our members is close with the people who are currently working with Jessica. We are still blurred about how she managed to get those thugs to agree working with her. What could benefit them if they help her? It’s not like Jessica is some millionaire and could give them money,” TOP seemed as if he was talking more to himself rather than the people around him.

Then, Zelo asked the most important question of all, “Who sent the video to Jessica?”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys^_____^ I'm so happy that I'm able to update today! Yey! Comments are loved, so, leave some of them on the space below:)

First of all, I want to tell you some bad news... School is gonna reopen for me, so, that means I'll be updating a little bit slower and less? Okay, I'll try my best to update 2 to 3 times a week but I can't promise you okay? Even though I might be busy, I'll make sure that I would update at least once a week, so, no worries;D

I'll go now and I hope you guys would understand about the late updates... Bye:D