1-4

Bits and Pieces

 

Kyuhyun smirked at the Seohyun’s words menacingly. “Why? So you can go to your ‘friend’? Can’t even wait for 6 more months huh?” Kyuhyun mocked. Seohyun was taken aback by Kyuhyun’s reaction, and was honestly hurt by his words. She took and deep breath and continued, “That’s not what I’m trying to say. I’m just saying, I hate to be bounded by this contract. I’ve lost my purpose of life, and I could not even figure out what I want anymore”

“In the end, you still chose him over me right?” Kyuhyun hissed coldly. “Even putting down my ego and confess to you, you still chose him over me.” “Will you please at least listen to my reasons?” Seohyun said, half-shouting, trying very hard to keep her tears in. She did not want to lose the courage to speak out her true feelings. “This is why we’re always quarreling, we can’t seem to hear each other out. I just wanted to start afresh with you. That’s what I’m trying to say!” She finally broke down into tears, it was hard holding in after all those words Kyuhyun said to her. Did he really think about her that way?

Kyuhyun could not believe his ears. This was definitely not what he expected. This girl whom he have been staying with for the past 6 months, quarreling with him on every single matter, has just suggested to terminate the contract they had happily agreed to sign, and start afresh…together? “Did…did you just said you wanted to start afresh with me?” He asked as he held her shoulders tightly, staring at her tear-stained face. Lightly sobbing, Seohyun nodded her head gently.

“I’m sick of quarreling with you, mentioning about the contract every single time we fall out. And…your words last night, they made me reconsidered my feelings towards you.” Seohyun said as she kept her head low. She had just made a confession towards Cho Kyuhyun, that is if he could get what she meant.

“W-what?…y-you mean…” Before Kyuhyun could make out his sentence, Seohyun lunged herself towards him and hugged him tightly. “Yes, that’s what I meant. I love you.” She said, without losing her grip on Kyuhyun. A big grin formed on Kyuhyun’s face and he carried Seohyun and flung her around in circles. “Stop! I’m getting dizzy!” She yelled as she laughed happily. Her heart felt so much lighter, she was happier.

“You know…I’ve been waiting for this day to come. I thought you hated me so much, and the only way to conceive my feelings for you, is to go against you, Seohyun. I’m so glad I do not have to continue doing this again.” Kyuhyun said as he stared into Seohyun’s now teary eyes. “I’m sorry for being so mean for the past few months, but the impression you left on me was bad..You can’t totally blame me for being mean to you right?” Seohyun chuckled. “I’m sorry for being a jerk too. You must have been really angry back then.” Kyuhyun confessed. “Well…glad you know. There were times I wanted to kill you secretly when you’re asleep.” Seohyun teased. “Ya…that’s against the law, you will get death penalty for that.” Kyuhyun said.

They stared into each other eyes for as long as realized, and Kyuhyun made the first move. He sealed their lips together and kissed Seohyun with all the passion he had felt for her for the past few months. He had already fell in love with her the moment he saw her in school, but he was young and foolish and he did not want to put down his pride to convey his feelings to her. He then lay her down gently on their bed as he lied on top of her and continued kissing her. Seohyun groaned in pleasure as Kyuhyun kissed her from the back of her ears to her neck.

“But I heard you telling Yunho that you would leave with him…” Kyuhyun suddenly stopped halfway and asked. “Yah..you’re running the mood!” Seohyun grumbled. “I can’t concentrate when this occupies my mind all the time!” Kyuhyun pouted. “You silly, I was telling him I would leave with him if I had not fallen in love with you!” Seohyun explained in frustration. “Oh god…”

You know what happens next…