4-3

Bits and Pieces

 

"Seohyun-ah!" Yunho bounced up from the couch and tossed his book aside as he saw Seohyun regained her consciousness. It took him quite awhile to persuade Changmin and Yoona that he will send her back personally from the clinic. He couldn't tell them where she lived, afterall, she was living with him.

"Oppa....where am I? What happened?" Seohyun said as she tried to lift herself up to a sitting position. Yunho hurriedly helped her up. "You fainted when you were about to leave the exam hall." He said. "I did? Oh no...then how did I came back here? The rest, they did not found out about us right?" Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows, worried that she may implicate Yunho into this matter. "No, I managed to convince them to let me send you back. I guess you should leave them a message, they were really worried." Yunho explained, mildly amused by her reaction.

"I'm so sorry, Oppa. I almost got you into trouble. If they really insisted, I would not know what could have  happened." Seohyun said guiltily. "If they eventually finds out, I will still accept it. Look here, nothing matters more than your health alright." Yunho looked at her lovingly. "Now, finish this bowl of soup, I guess you haven't eaten much before the paper right?" He smiled.

"Thanks Oppa...really..." Seohyun said. "It's alright, just don't get yourself sick anymore. Okay?" Yunho said as Seohyun went over to hug him.

=====

"Yoona!" "Seohyun-ah!" "Sooyoung!" The girls greeted each other excitedly as they turned up for the meet-up after their exams. "Hey Changmin, Jinwoon! Is Kyuhyun on his way already?" Seohyun smiled as Changmin approach them. His face, however, was expressionless. "Yeah." Replying curtly, he sat down beside Seohyun. "Yah Changmin-ah, why do you look so stern? Has the exams worned you out?" Sooyoung joked. "Nah, nothing. Just thinking about some stuff." Changmin replied. "You should start to relax, Changmin. Afterall, we're pretty sure your grades would still be fantastic no matter what, if that's what you're worrying about." Seohyun smiled as she reassured him. Without replying, Changmin only smiled back. "Kyuhyun! What took you so long! I'm starving already!" Yoona grumbled as Kyuhyun rushed into the bistro. "Urgh bad traffic condition. Let's eat!" Kyuhyun said as he grabbed the seat beside Jinwoon.

The mood was lightened as everybody started reminiscing about their school life together, talking aboout how time has past so quickly, and they can no longer see each other in school anymore. "Oh yeah! It's prom next week! Who are you guys bringing?" Kyuhyun suddenly asked as the thought struck him.

"Well...actually Donghae asked me to join him as his partner." Yoona said happily. "Eh! You've had a crush on him since Year 1! Are you sure he's the one who asked you to prom?" Jinwoon teased. "Hello! I still have my pride alright!" Yoona retorted as she rolled her eyes. "What about you, Sooyoung?" "Siwon asked me to the prom, of course I agreed! He's such a gentleman." Sooyoung exclaimed as her eyes beamed in excitement. "Seohyun?" Kyuhyun continued.

"Well actually....I don't think I'm attending prom. You know I'm not into such parties." Seohyun said slowly. "What! How can you miss prom? It's like once in your lifetime! You need a partner? I can find you one now! Here, Changmin, Kyuhyun and Jinwoon, choose one!" Sooyoung said loudly. "Yah! I'm going with Nicole!" Jinwoon replied but immediately covered his mouth. "It was meant to be a secret but..ah heck it. Which means Kyuhyun and Changmin are the only free ones."

"I'm sure someone would invite them to be their partner. Kyuhyun and Changmin have always been popular with the girls. I don't want to get in trouble with their fan girls." Seohyun chuckled. "Please go, Seo! If you're not bringing anyone, you can stick with me. I'm sure Donghae wouldn't mind!" Yoona begged. "Well I'm not too sure about that though, I don't want to be a light bulb." Seohyun laughed. "Go with me then, I don't have any partner." Changmin suddenly said. "Whoa! Cassonova Min is asking our Seohyunnie to the prom!" Kyuhyun cheered. "But..."

"Just go! Okay that's settled! Changmin, make sure you bring her there, else, you will get it from us girls okay?" Sooyoung said. "Anyway, I have to leave now, I assume we're done with this right? Bye people!"

The rest separated and went on their ways. Seohyun rejected a ride from Kyuhyun politely as she boarded the bus back to her house. She sighed softly as she tried to think of a reason to tell Yunho about Changmin being her prom partner, hoping that he wouldn't mind.

 


Hi, I need to apologize for not updating for quite sometime. Many things happened between this period, I had an operation for my leg, and was also really busy with school work. Furthermore, it took me quite awhile to think of how to continue this story (there were times where I thought of deleting this to start a new plot) Well next chapter will be the ending for Seohyun and Yunho's. Hopefully I won't disappoint ;)