6-1

Bits and Pieces

 

My heart feels like light. Were my prayers answered? I asked to be set free, am I free right now? I think so...I've never felt so carefree before. The sadness deep down inside, I can no longer feel them anymore. But instead, it is now being replaced by emptiness. A type of emptiness that probably only a physical being can fill. The scenes that have been replaying in my mind non-stop before all these happened. Now...I don't feel bothered by them.

Just..where am I?

My feet...wait. My feet, they are not on the ground. I'm floating on air. I can see my family - my husband, my child...but the woman holding their hands, she's not me.

=====

The constant beep of the machine began to sound louder than before. Louder and urgent. Doctors and nurses came rushing in, and Kyuhyun was immediately ushered out of the room. "Please save her!" Kyuhyun shouted before the nurse closed the door.

"Daddy...?" A little girl shook Kyuhyun's hands and he carried her up and hugged her tightly. "Mommy will be fine. You trust me right, baby?" Kyuhyun said gently as kissed the little one on her cheeks, with tears rolling down eventually. "Mmm..." The little girl mumbled as she fell back into slumber in the crook of her father's neck.

=====

Seohyun walked around the streets that were way too familiar to her. It is the town where she has been living for the past twenty-five years. Turning in and out a few road and she arrived at her house in no time. "Time to go home! I miss my baby girl so much." She whispered to herself. The sight that welcomed her got her stood rooted to the ground for moments. In front of her, was a young lady carrying a new born baby, trying hard to pacify her. The young man, who then walked in with a milk bottle and a smile on his face, hurriedly passed the milk bottle to the lady, and then the baby stopped crying.

"This...this young lady is me." Seohyun said as she could not understood what was happening. The baby was her daughter, and the young man, it's Kyuhyun. This was four years ago, where she finally gave birth to their daughter, Jihyun. "What is happening!!!" Seohyun said. She walked over to Kyuhyun and tried to grab his arm, but to no avail. Her arms went directly through Kyuhyun's, which brought more shock to her. "Kyu! Can't you see me! Kyu! Please.. help me!" Seohyun cried. They were unable to see her. What was she? Was she dead? She did not know.

Seohyun fell asleep as she was exhausted from crying. When she finally woke up, another scene was taking place in front of her. Now, her daughter Jihyun, could walk around, and even communicate in simple terms. Jihyun was three years old. And, Seohyun was looking at herself three years after Jihyun's arrival.

 


Another Seokyu :) Repeating the cycle over again. A short one before I continue with my revision.