8-5

Bits and Pieces

"Oppa!" Seohyun smiled happily as she ran towards the guy in front of her. "Seohyunnie, you're finally here!" Minho said. "They are all waiting inside for us! You need to hurry up!" He said. "I'm sorry, I got caught up by some stuff for the couple, let's go in!" She apologized. "Nicole, you're so beautiful!" Seohyun exclaimed. "I'm just a little prettier than you today, you're still the prettiest!" Nicole chuckled. "And you look good in that dress I've picked out for you. I wonder if the tuxedo fits Minho." She said.

"It does! He picked me up from the entrance of the hotel, and he looks really good. You definitely can succeed as a future fashion stylist!" Seohyun smiled. "Well then make sure you catch the bouquet later, I will try to aim it at your direction. Perhaps someone might propose to you out of nowhere." Nicole joked. "Don't be ridiculous! Now let's get you prepared before Jinwoon gets anxious!" Seohyun said.

It was Nicole and Jinwoon's wedding day, where they finally tied the knot a year after they graduated. Seohyun and Minho were the bridesmaid and groomsman for the couple, and all of their friends helped out for the couple's big day. "Nicole! It's time already, let's you there now!" Hara opened the door and reminded Nicole and Seohyun. "Alright, let's get you ready! Here let me hold your dress first." Seohyun said.

As the door opened, and Seohyun escorted Nicole down the aisle before passing her to Nicole's father. It was definitely a touching moment, and Seohyun suddenly felt a little lonely and empty inside, wondering when would it be her turn. She then smiled at her silly thought and applause for the couple happily.

The couple said their vows and exchanged the ring, as everyone gave them a standing ovation, demanding them to kiss. After which, the bride back faced the crowd as she prepared to throw the bouquet of flowers to the single people out there. Seohyun remained at her position, observing and laughing at the commotion in front of her, as friends were trying to stand at the best spot to catch the bouquet. They were all pushing around happily, as though getting the bouquet would guarantee them a partner.

Nicole teased the crowd a little, before counting down and threw the bouquet of flowers. It landed in between the huge crowd and Seohyun couldn't see who was the lucky person who got it. Some of them sighed jokingly, as they joined in to congratulate the person. Seohyun waited awhile before deciding to leave the venue and check if the chauffeur was already waiting outside.

"Seo Joohyun!" Someone called her. The voice of the owner sent shivers down her back, increasing her heart rate. She stopped at her heels, wondering if she was too exhausted from all the preparations the night before. "Joohyun-ah." The person called again. It was quiet, and she could hear his footsteps approaching her. One by one, Seohyun gripped the hem of her dress tightly, as though trying to keep her nervousness down a little.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting." The guy said. "Yunho-oppa.." Seohyun turned around slowly, she could not believe her eyes, he actually returned from New York without telling her. Out of those 2.5 years, she waited every single day, but was disappointed when Yunho could not take time out to fly back and meet her. She was even more disappointed when he told her he had to extend another half a year. She held on to their memories, and their frequent phone calls and messages, and kept herself busy with work after graduation, it helped a little with missing of Yunho. But nothing could replace the emptiness in her heart except the physical being of Jung Yunho.

Yunho gave her the bouquet he caught. It was magical as he looked into her eyes, the way he looks at her never changed, in fact, the love in his eyes was stronger than before. Perhaps the distance made the heart grow fonder, it wasn't easy for the both of them to be away. Trust was such a sensitive issue, but they went through it anyway.

"I'm know I took a little longer than planned but, will you marry me?" Yunho said as he kneeled down on one, and took out a little box containing the proposal ring. The crowd breathed in loudly, as though they were all equally nervous and excited for the guy who was proposing. "I know this is a little absurd, proposing to you the first thing after I returned, but I realized that was what I wanted to do, keep you beside me forever. So, Joohyun-ah, will you please marry me?" Yunho said, eyes looking deeply into Seohyun's.

It took Seohyun a moment to register the shock as she managed to keep her tears in. "Yes...of course I will, who else will I marry besides you?" Seohyun smiled. The crowd roared with words of congratulations, applauding the future new couple, as Yunho took Seohyun's hands and put the ring into its respective place. He stood up and with all his love, kissed Seohyun passionately, without minding the crowd that were making fun of them.