Chapter 7 – China

A Cyborg Like My Perfect Bias [Hiatus]

A/N:  RED = CHINESE,

                Lu Han rubbed his eyes as he threw on his yellow letterman jacket.  He quickly pulled his beanie over his head as heard his manager.  “Come on, you guys!” he said.  “5 more minutes and we’re out!  EXO K is already leaving.  If you forgot anything, I can always ask Manager Kim to send your things to China.”

                Lu Han let out a breath.  He couldn’t believe it.  5 years after leaving his home in Haidan, Beijing to come to Korea to pursue his dreams of becoming a singer, he will go back with the dream come true.  His parents were completely against him leaving all he knew to chase after a dream that was once impossible to achieve in a foreign country. 

                Regardless of their dislike, Lu Han took his chance tried to reach for the stars by applying to the Korean Exchange Program in hopes to learn proper Korean and get a chance into the entertainment companies there.  His parents didn’t even bother to send him off to Korea because they were too frustrated and outraged once they found out he became an exchange student for Yonsei University. 

                To this day, there is still tension between Lu Han and his parents…

                Even with his family issues, Lu Han was happy to be able to become a singer in his homeland.  He was glad…  To finally be able to go back home, to where he felt he truly belongs.  Korea is a nice second home, but it never truly felt like home.  Even after living in Korea for 5 years, he still discover cultural shocks from time to time.  Lu Han feels that if he was to ever consider a place as home, it should be a place that he had always known like Beijing. 

                Goodbye, Korea.  And, hello again, China, thought Lu Han as he put on his backpack.

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

                Hope you all enjoyed this super short chapter!  ^^  Although it will never be unclear on how Lu Han’s relationship is with his parents, I just want to take this story on how my family would feel if I was to try to pursue the life of a singer.  I don’t mean to look down on his parents or anything, just simple interpretations.

                SORRY!!  No HunHan!!   And, this is an extremely short update!  I'll make it up in the next few days and update more!

LOVE,

loveFORyunho